ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3

Go down 
+6
Pete
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
derB
Thian
Enchantress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:26 pm

You wanted my opinions DerB. I gave them to you. I suspect you more and more everytime you post.

Cam is my number 1 suspect.
Derb is my number 2.
PhocQ is my number 3.
Boyd is my number 4

You keep your vote right where it is DerB. I never asked you to vote with me because I think you are mafia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

I think the ones that dont want to vote for Cam, are mafia, trying to protect him.

Normally, DerB is all "get rid of the inactives get rid of the inactives"...... Now he doesnt want to. Hmmmmmm Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 pm

One thing I noticed was that if Derb, me and Thian were all innocent the Mafia really should have finished Thian off by now. Would be silly not to take the opportunity to. Cause I am paranoid as hell that one person will get 2 votes and the mafia will finish them off. Since that didn't happen with Thian, I figure it's probably best to leave it there for now.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

eager? hardly. I don't trust donna, nor do I trust pete ((my vote is on him FYI)), stacie, her votes are advantageous if she is just joining wagons and that's all she will do is vote for the majority.

I also stated, I need to hear more from cam. you seem to be eager to paint me as mafia. Why? because we are on to Cam? you are so easily trusting that Cam is innocent because he is acting like he always does.

you certainly act like you normally do, do I want to trust you either after you threw my name out and stacies name out while you are ((to an outsider)) just as liable as us both? that's certainly questionable.

Top scum reads.
Pete - wishy washy and dangerous jumped onto my wagon after pin pointing out the obvious "well you led the lynch on our detective" approach.
PhocQ - diverted attention away to his scummy mid vote after I stated that 3rd, second last votes usually contain scum and pinned it on first and last votes.
Cam - Pin pointing mandie and I as mafia, not sticking to one story
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

derB:
Tell me, who did kyle investigate. Please enlighten us.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Thian, I agree with you. PhocQ is "good" at diverting attention away from himself!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Thian wrote:
, stacie, her votes are advantageous if she is just joining wagons and that's all she will do is vote for the majority.

Thian, now I KNOW you are lying.

There is no way in hell you believe her bandwagoning is advantageous to the townies. You yourself pointed out the game could be over soon. Bandwagoning is exactly what the mafia wants and you very well know that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Stacie wrote:
Thian, I agree with you. PhocQ is "good" at diverting attention away from himself!

Stacie, I assume you are basing that on last game. A game I was innocent in, remember?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Nope.. don't care about last game. Talking about this one!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Fine, here ya go.. no bandwagonning!

I vote to Lynch PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Stacie wrote:
Nope.. don't care about last game. Talking about this one!

Right, like how I was diverting attention away from myself by pissing off half the town? Wink
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:41 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 pm

DEADLINE for Day 3 - Sunday, March 20th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)

Pete: 1 Vote of 5 (Thian)
Thian: 2 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 1 Vote of 5 (Stacie)

Pending votes: 3
Cam, Dragonldy, Pete
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Stacie wrote:
correct

no no

edited to add: that's my index finger not my middle! lol

Last edited by PhocQ on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Im proud of you Stacie. If you feel that PhocQ is the most guilty, then I am proud of you for standing your ground. He too is one of my suspects. If Thian feels that PhocQ will be a better lynch than Cam, I might be willing to change my vote however, I am 99% Convinced Cam is mafia. I am not 99% convinced yet that PhocQ or DerB is.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm

What? Am I in trouble for voting for you PhocQ? Why are you waving your "Shame Shame I'm mafia and now gonna kill you" finger at me? I'm not intimidated!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Mandie: Two-sided coin, m'dear. I remember a time when you were all "bandwagoning got us into this mess"... And here you are, rallying for a bandwagon, and a big one at that.

I am not always about lynching inactives no matter what. Sure they bug me, and in early rounds, you really have no reason not to. But I play the game to win, and once new, more tantalizing evidence crops up, like voting histories and potential night actions and what they mean, that is where I will flock. That you guys are dismissing these entirely, and posting a lot trying to get us to follow you, with your entire platform having it's foundations in the slogan "trust me", is enough to make me believe something is up.

Thian:
I don't know, but I believe it to be Cam. Follow up question: How does Mandie magically "know" Cam is mafia? Also, Cam never pinpointed you or Mandie as mafia, he stated he felt it was likely one of you. Here is another example of you misrepresenting Cam. Thank you for ignoring the last time I brought this up, but he did not change his story three times in a fit of 'indecisiveness'. He laid out all the possibilities he could think of, and stuck with one of them (that one of you is mafia, one is not).

Stacie:
PhocQ is good at diverting attention away from himself?! He is the center of attention, along with Mandie, Thian, Cam, and myself. I am glad you came around to vote, and are voting of your own accord, but if you are indeed innocent, you need to use extreme caution this round, if we nail another townie, we are in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

PhocQ you are smart enough to pull that off though. You do understand how peoples emotions work in these games very well. VERY well. Your outburst on day 2 was out of kindness to get the game going. It is easily pushed aside as an excuse to why would I paint a huge target on my back.

Infact PhocQ, you did make a big post, you had more people pissed off with you on day 2 with that post, and tiffani ends up dead. Not you. Seeing as how people got riled up about how mean you were. It would be easy to off you, yet here you remain. Still with us.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Yall jumped on him and it was day 1, nothing suspicious. It is day 3, his behaviour, is now suspicious.

If you dont see what I saw, not my fault dear.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:48 pm

^^^that was directed at DerB.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Also, DerB, Thian asked you a question, who did Kyle investigate on day 1, are you going to answer that ?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:49 pm

OH i see you think Kyle, investigated Cam....
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:52 pm

I don't believe kyle investigated Cam. Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Well so far, the only ones that have said they suspect me as being mafia are the ones that I said I suspected; Cam, Phoc and DerB.

Boyd hasnt said anything about what he thinks of me in the game.

And I dont think that Kyle investigated Cam either...... Not that it matters one way or the other. What Kyle did or didnt do is completely irrelevant at this point.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 pm

He voted for Cam on day one, retracted his vote on day one voted for dragonlady day one and then on day 2 he sheeped onto my vote for PhocQ derB.

Day 1 detectives do not get any investigation. they are blind. It is day 2 that they come into the game with information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next