ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5

Go down 
+4
Sir Boydly Boydster
Amanda Leigh
Staciekins
Enchantress
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 Empty
PostSubject: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 pm

DAY 5

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 Feni8l

Another long day passed. At least this time, with the lynching of Cockeyed Louie, there was some satisfaction that they had not killed another innocent person.

When it was time to head to bed, the seven remaining people decided there was safety in numbers. It was said they should try to sleep close together - besides the segregation of the men and women for decency's sake. The room was once again divided - men on one side, women on the other. It was like a college summer camp with boys in one cabin and girls in another. Just without the walls...and the lightheartedness.

The same familiar shadows danced across the walls. The same familiar sounds occasionally invaded the quiet of the night. Soon everyone was fast asleep...or were they?

In the wee hours of the night, while visions of murder and hangings and bodies were filling the dreams of some of the involuntary guests, others were awake, frozen by nerves or plotting the demise of others.

Suddenly...

A scream was heard!

Most everyone who had been asleep awoke with a start. Those who weren't, cast their attention toward the sound which permeated the room.

"What was that?"

"Oh, no. What now?"

On the women's side of the room, someone spoke up loudly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. It was just a nightmare."

"It's okay. Go back to sleep dear." The woman's neighbor soothingly pleaded.

Sighs were heard around the room. Soon, the room grew quiet again. A few hours later...

The sun rose again and seven people awakened and began yet another day.

Players Alive:
1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 Pete
4 derB
5 Stacie
6 PhocQ
7 Dragonldy

DEADLINE for Day 5 - Sunday, March 27th - 10:00pm EDT
(Almost four days)

VOTES: (Majority of 4 needed to lynch)

none

Pending votes: 7

Mandie, Sir Boydly, Pete, derB , Stacie, PhocQ, Dragonldy

Please note:

It is a Mafia win if it is down to an even number of Mafia to Townspeople.

It is a Town win if you rid yourself of all of the Mafia before this happens.

Good luck, everyone!

Please BOLD your votes and color them so I can spot them easier. You may change your vote as often as you like up until the deadline, or until a majority has been reached. Once this has happened, no votes are allowed and none may be changed or retracted. If you do change your vote, please go back to your previous vote and strike through it.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Finally... we got a mafia member!!! Let's hope we can have another mafia out this round!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:05 am

Thank you all for listening to me!!!

But, WHY AM I STILL HERE LMAO

I thought... mafia... was gonna kill me, whats up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:09 am

This makes no sense....but I am really happy to see everyone is still here! Does anyone have any thoughts on why there was no hit and what that might mean? I am beginning to think absentee mafia. IDK
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 am

Obviously either 1 or 2 things happned last night. Either I guessed right, or the Mafia didn’t send in. I know if I was right or not but for now I rather keep those cards closer to my vest until I hear what some of the Mafia suspects have to say. But I was not surprised at all they chose not to kill Mandie.

If they had killed Mandie then that would 100% seal the town’s trust in me since I told them she would die at night from me protecting Mandie the night before. Also, it’s possible the Mafia thought not killing Mandie might discredit my claims to be a nurse. I don’t think it does, but maybe they were hoping that. There is also Mandie’s list of innocents which I will get to later on.

Since Boyd, Dragonldy, Derb and Pete are really people’s only suspects for Mafia at this point, killing any one of those 4 would make it easier to pinpoint which is mafia. It would be 2 of 3 instead of 2 of 4. So I can understand why they wouldn’t kill one of those 4.

Stacie was probably the mafia’s best bet to kill and I really don’t see why they wouldn’t try and kill her. To me she would make the most sense to kill. There is no way Mandie and Stacie are going to vote to lynch each other so if they aren’t going to kill Mandie then Stacie would make the most sense.

I would probably be the second best choice to kill for obvious reasons. Since I was so sure that Mandie would get killed at night, I could see the Mafia thinking I wouldn’t protect myself since I felt Mandie would be the one to die. But going after the nurse is always a 50/50 gamble and at this point in the game, Idk if that’s a risk they would take.

But what is on my mind the most is why they didn’t go after Mandie. Assuming they DID go after Mandie last round, it would obviously be because she was so focused on lynching Cam (who was mafia). Now that Cam is dead, the mafia don’t seem to have an interest in killing Mandie. So that leads me to the conclusion that Boyd and Derb cannot be Mafia together. I say that because if they were the two Mafia, killing Mandie would be the most logical move for them. Mandie will not lynch Dragonldy, Stacie, Pete or myself. She is only focused on those 2. Mandie is also the leader of this town and if she, DL, Stacie and Pete are innocent, Derb and Boyd would be the next 2 lynches, without a doubt. So I very strongly feel it is not likely for Boyd and Derb to be mafia together. One of them definitely is Mafia, but not both.

So it would make sense if one of DL, Stacie or Pete are Mafia that they would NOT want to kill Mandie. Especially Pete. Mandie being around might be the only reason Derb and I don’t lynch Pete.

So all that being said, I am very confident that one of these 4 scenarios are true:

1 – Cam, Boyd and DL are mafia.
2 – Cam, Boyd and Pete are mafia.
3 – Cam, Derb and DL are mafia.
4 – Cam, Pete and DL are mafia. (not as likely)

I don’t think it’s likely Cam, Pete and DL were mafia since Pete voted for DL not once but twice early in game. That doesn’t make it impossible, just less likely in my mind. Although I could see that once Cam was dead, Pete and DL would have absolutely no reason to remove Mandie from the game since she keeps saying that they are innocent.

So since DL is in 3 of the 4 scenarios, my initial thoughts are to vote to lynch her. But I respect Mandie’s thoughts and she really thinks she is innocent. And DL really hasn’t done anything to make me really suspicious of her, but then again, Cam didn’t either. Please don’t be insulted, Dragonldy. I am only saying this because the facts dictate I should be suspicious of you. If you are innocent please not only convince me you are but help us figure out who is Mafia. I don’t want to lynch you if you are innocent anymore than you want to be lynched.

I was also thinking Boyd might make the best target. The reason I say that is we actually have a free kill now and can make a mistake, learn from it and still win. If we lynch Boyd and he is guilty, then I feel 90% that either DL or Pete is the other Mafia and next day round if we lynch the wrong one we can just lynch the other the next day and win. If Boyd turns out innocent then I feel 90% that Derb must be Mafia since I do not think Pete, Cam and DL were all mafia together. And if Derb is mafia then DL must be as well since I don’t think Pete and Derb are mafia together. So it feels like if we lynch Boyd, we can figure out the rest of the mafia easier than if we lynch anyone else. Including if we are wrong about Boyd.

Mandie, do you agree that it would be very strange of Derb and Boyd (if they are mafia) to not kill you? Cause I really don’t see how those two could be mafia together. If they were, not killing you would be absolutely insane. They would want you dead even more than they did last round and yet didn’t kill you. And if you do agree with that, out of Stacie, DL and Pete, which one do you think you could be wrong about?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I know I'm not Mafia, so Pete, Boyd and/or DerB is Mafia. One of the 3 is innocent. I could go with lynching Boyd, It would give us a better perspective of who to suspect next.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 pm

This is the way the votes went Day 2 when the Detective was killed.

VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Sir Boydly: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 6 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete, Tiffani, Cam, Stacie)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 3
Mandie, Dragonldy, Kyle

On Day 3:

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Thian: 5 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete, Dragonldy)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 2 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Thian)

Pending votes: 0

Thian has been lynched.

On Day 4:
Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Cam)
Cam: 5 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy, PhocQ)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 1

derB

This is a little confusing and I need to think about it. But Pete looks suspicious.

Also why are we sure that Phoc is the Nurse? Why are we sure Stacie is innocent?

Is Boyd voting himself, making him look suspicious because he is trying to throw us off of him? That's pretty tricky.

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Mandie, do you agree that it would be very strange of Derb and Boyd (if they are mafia) to not kill you? Cause I really don’t see how those two could be mafia together. If they were, not killing you would be absolutely insane. They would want you dead even more than they did last round and yet didn’t kill you. And if you do agree with that, out of Stacie, DL and Pete, which one do you think you could be wrong about?

I said somewhere that I was willing to put DL and Pete back on the table. I dont feel I am wrong about Stacie, but the other two... well.... When i break it down...

DL, like Cam, hasnt said a whole lot. This could be a mafia strategy or DL just being quiet like I have done so many times.
Pete, I felt he was innocent too, but you and Thian suspected him, and I did take a step back from the game to analyze some things concerning him and I could be wrong about him.

But you havent said anything about my number 1 suspect and that is DerB.
I am still very suspicious of him.... and to me, right now, that makes the most logical sense. He never ever ever ever gave anything that I said a chance, and even up until the last minute last round, he STILL would not lynch Cam. DerB has never ever convinced me of his innocent and as I stated, he is still my number 1 suspect.

If I were to lynch someone right now it would probably be DerB.
I want to go back over some things that were said ..... and i will be pointing out why I feel he could be mafia by quoting some of his own words. I need some time to do this though, as I just got home and am trying to catch up on some tv. But you'll have a more detailed response from me soon.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:

This is a little confusing and I need to think about it. But Pete looks suspicious.

Also why are we sure that Phoc is the Nurse? Why are we sure Stacie is innocent?

Is Boyd voting himself, making him look suspicious because he is trying to throw us off of him? That's pretty tricky.

You bring up some good points. PhocQ said he was the nurse, and that I was innocent because he protected me and there was a no kill. Here we are again, with another no kill.... did mafia do that on purpose? Last round I tried to point out that just because there was a no kill... doesnt mean it was because the nurse protected the person mafia targeted. There could be several reasons as to why there was a no kill. Boyd even said that he suspects an absentee mafia..... Why do you think there were two no kill's in a row?? Is the nurse really that good? Was I ever really a target? ...... I dont know why there were two no kills in a row and something doesnt make sense to me.

As for Stacie, being innocent.... I have no proof either way. She stated from the beginning her strategy was to lynch people and jump on bandwagons. I dont think mafia would be so bold to state such a thing but I could be wrong. I just think if she were mafia, she would be trying to cover her tracks and her posts wouldnt make much sense because she would be trying to hide something from us all. I dont see that......

What do you think about DerB Donna?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 pm

At this point I suspect DerB, Boyd and/or Pete as Mafia. If Phoc weren't the Nurse, I would think the real Nurse would step up, but no one else has, so Phoc might be the Nurse.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I really don't know what to say. I was shocked that Cam was in fact mafia.

I am going to state something that I feel needs to be remembered. I voted Dragonldy cause she stated that she was certain that Cam was innocent, and now we know that Cam was in fact mafia. I feel only one of two things happened here, Dragonldy was mafia with Cam and this was their way of trying to protect each other, or Dragonldy just let her feelings about Cam cloud her judgement.

also, I think Boyd is really starting to make me suspicious with the way he has been acting. The fact that he keeps voting for himself makes me think that he is trying to keep himself safe and make people not suspect him.

At this time I'd say those are the two I'd be willing to vote for, they are my top 2 suspects. I'm not sure I suspect derB as much as either of them honestly, though he would probably be my 3rd suspect
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Pete wrote:
also, I think Boyd is really starting to make me suspicious with the way he has been acting. The fact that he keeps voting for himself makes me think that he is trying to keep himself safe and make people not suspect him.

My post for myself last round was because DerB was getting his feelings hurt AND because no one was even wanting to discuss my suspicions of him. My vote, if I thought it would have made a difference, would have been on DerB. So just take any votes for myself and replace them with derB's name.

D'Lady made a similar comment.

you can go back and re-read those posts where i voted for myself and see what was going on.

My top suspects are DERB - D'lady - Pete

I hope PhocQ is really the nurse. Stacie has been VERY consistent all game long. I would think that would be rather difficult if you were mafia. Because I believed PhocQ that he is the nurse I also believed that Mandie was innocent. Now....that is all thrown into question with this mafia non-knockoff. Dlady could very well fit in with my absentee mafia voting theory. Pete rides Mandie's coattails which so far looks like that strategy would have been perfect fit for a mafioso.

Please, please i beg of you all let us take our time on this one. Im so glad we (you guys actually) rooted out cam.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm

PhocQ wrote:
And if you do agree with that, out of Stacie, DL and Pete, which one do you think you could be wrong about?

For a clear answer to your question, the answer to this is Pete.

He votes Kyle
He votes Thian (wont vote for Cam)
He changes his tune and jumps on my Cam bandwagon
Now he is stating he will vote for DL or Boyd.
And it sounds like he could possibly be trying to sway DerB's opinion of him.
5 people have said they suspect Pete (myself included)
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:

Is the nurse really that good?

Idk, but ain't nobody complained yet. Wink

I can perfectly understand why Derb is a big suspect for a lot of people and he is still one of mine , it's just most things about him put him lower down the list. If he is Mafia then he is one of the most blatant ones I have ever seen. He led the lynch on Thian and ended up a huge target along with myself, and wouldnt join the Cam vote even when the writing was on the wall. His actions and thoughts are very similar to mine so it makes it easier for me to believe he is being genuine. But that doesn't completely rule him out for me.

If the Mafia didn't make a kill last night, I don't think it would be because DL didn't send. She might not be talkative but I've never known her to not complete things. If they didn't attempt to make a kill, I think it would be on purpose.

But regardless if they chose not to last time either, they knew Mandie was vulnerable and yet chose not to kill her. I can't help but think keeping Mandie must in some way help the Mafia.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Awesome sauce guys, I was all about the discussion yet when PhocQ decided to cast the final vote. Glad we finally have a chance to get some breathing room here.

As far as our next move, I can't help but think Dragonldy as well. The way she blatantly vouched for Cam so early on, and then all but completely shutting up once the ensuing mini-storm of votes kicked up, all speak to me of how she is our best bet. Not that I am casting my vote for her yet, but as it stands she is by far the most likely.

That people have claimed "she is only super active when she has a role" only serves to cement my suspicions further, since that now this is what people are looking for from her, and it becomes her free pass, and even signal, to keep quiet and take a back seat to everything, while still being an important vote in the mafia arsenal.

I realize what a huge dork I have been this game, and not too much help in getting the scum cleaned up, making me look suspicious, but I hope eventually my input helps us make some good decisions in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 am

I will be gone all weekend with no computer access. I will be home on Sunday afternoon and will check in. I am going to go ahead and Vote for Pete.

If I get voted off for not being around, it will be a huge mistake, game will be over and mafia will win. I am only a townsmember, and I hope by now you all know this.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 am

That makes 6 people now who suspect Pete, (the only one who doesnt, is Pete himself).
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 am

I'm going to Vote for Pete too. We need to get a Mafia out!
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 am

PhocQ, now that it seems that Pete is hurried to be lynched, despite my requests to be thoughtful this round, could there be a rush to judgement because either Stacie or Dlady "know" that Pete is innocent? If you believe Pete is mafia could you break it down for me? I ask you because you had concluded logically last time that Cam must be a mafia. can you make a similar case against Pete?

Mandie, I am wowwed that you had Cam spotted from way back when. good work! Do you feel strongly enough for Pete as mafia that you would join his lynch also? do you think Dlady's vote to lynch Pete makes her more or less suspicious?

Last edited by Sir Boydly Boydster on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 am

this all just seems a little too convenient if you think about it. There is no kill a second time keeping Mandie alive and now the people she defended the most are seen as most likely to be mafia. How do you know that the mafia isn't doing this purposely to get you to vote for me. Really think about that for a minute. It is just a little too convenient that now I am seen as the most suspicious.

also, Mandie, I know that I voted for Kyle and Thian, but I never said I wouldn't vote for Cam. It is funny cause I'm not the only one who was hesitant to vote for Cam and yet that makes me seem the most suspicious? I voted Kyle with Thian, I felt the way he acted was so different from in Witches when he had a good role that I just felt there was no way he was a good role this time and I was wrong. As for Thian, I feel that Thian plays the same way every game I've watched him play in and he is extremely smart but near the end of the round he was lynched in he started to act desperate to convince people he was innocent and that made me even more suspicious of him.

I can only go by what I see from peoples post, if I'm wrong than sorry for that but I can only try to make the best decision at the time.

anyways I vote to lynch Dragonldy

I honestly feel like she is most likely mafia at this time and if we don't get her out then we are gonna lose.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:14 am

(Almost four days)

Pete: 2 Votes of 4 (Stacie, Dragonldy)
Dragonldy: 1 Vote of 4 (Pete)

Pending votes: 5

Mandie, Sir Boydly, derB , PhocQ
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:11 am

On Day 4:
Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Cam)
Cam: 5 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy, PhocQ)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 1
derB

Here is what I see. If Stacie were mafia, she probably wouldn't want to call attention to Cam at all, given Mandie was right about him, it would have served her well to jump on me instead (rawr) along with Boyd and Cam.

Cam, as mafia, was voting for me, along with Boyd, who then retracted his vote for me and placed it on himself.

Mandie successfully helped us lynch Cam, and has been vocal about it for a while.

Pete and DL, two that are not cleared for me, are in the latter middle of the lynch.

PhocQ, whom I believe to be the nurse, dropped the hammer.

Right now as I see it, we really only have three suspects left. Pete, DL, and Boyd.

That DL has so quickly cast a vote for Pete makes me rethink that he is mafia, but not entirely. It also alerts me to the fact that DL is looking for a quick lynch. This makes me highly suspicious of her.

If Stacie is right about Pete being mafia, there is no way she would be mafia, as why would she lead the lynch on her last team mate? If he is innocent, then I suppose that would bring Stacie back to being neutrally suspicious.

Since Pete is voting for DL yet again, I have to wonder if maybe one of the two is innocent, since they are voting for each other. It could also be a ploy, as only one of them could potentially be lynched, helping the other to look really good once they have helped to lynch two mafia members.

Boyd is still suspicious to me only because his voting pattern is so hard to read. At first I was pretty certain that he could be mafia, but after bailing on Cam with the vote for me, I am left wondering.

As it stands now, I feel DL or Pete are our best options, and since there are already two votes on Pete, I think I will equalize the pressure here and cast my vote for Dragonldy.

Her name keeps cropping up everywhere when we are talking about who could be mafia, and if she is innocent, the mafia did a really could job of subtly implicating her.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 am

Mandie wrote:
That makes 6 people now who suspect Pete

It also means four or five innocents suspect him, and one or two mafia "suspect" him.

That everybody but Pete is suspicious of him may be a red herring, as the mafia have no reason to 'suspect' him unless they are trying to set him up. Regardless, they know everything they need to know about him.

*editing to add a thought, and not spam*

If it is 5 innocents and one mafia, that means that he is mafia and the other mafia member is selling him out (See Dragonldy/Stacie and their current votes)

If it is 4 innocents and two mafia, that means that he is innocent, and he is being framed by the mafia (See Dragonldy/Stacie)

I am very interested to hear what Boyd thinks/wants to do here about Pete possibly being mafia vs Dragonldy possibly being mafia, as it will give us, or me at least, as I understand I am not cleared, quite a bit to work with this round.

So that said, I am comfortable with my vote on Dragonldy, as I don't really think Stacie is mafia, and at this point it even makes more sense to me than it does to vote for Pete.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:04 pm

(Almost four days)

Pete: 2 Votes of 4 (Stacie, Dragonldy)
Dragonldy: 2 Votes of 4 (Pete, derB)

Pending votes: 4

Mandie, Sir Boydly, PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:41 pm

If you are asking me which I think is more suspicious out of Donna or Pete, My answer is Pete. Pete's actions to me, see more wishy washy than Donna's. So if yall aren't going to listen to me about DerB...... and yall want me to vote for one of these two.......my vote will be for PETE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next