ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Sir Boydly Boydster
Mr Phoc
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 pm

DAY 4

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 69gvm1

After the brutal death of Betty and the hurried lynching of Walter, the eight remaining survivors tried again to find a way out of what had become a chamber of horrors. But, they were still trapped with no way to tell when or if they would be rescued.

Tensions were high in the meeting hall and people were scared that they would either be killed in the night or lynched in the morning. It was harder than ever to talk to their neighbor as they could be the person to cut their throat in the night or help to string them up in the morning. All they could do was pray that this nightmare was over.

When night fell it was time to bed down for the night....but at what cost? When all eight people were laying down in their appointed sleeping areas it grew quiet, but most were wide awake, frozen in fear. Tensing at any sound they heard, whether it was a creak of the building or loud breathing. Soon, sleep did overcome the group. Most of them, that is.

There was the occasional shadow, which could have been a tree swaying in the night air, dancing it's dark shape across the walls...or someone moving about. There were sounds which could have been the wind outside....or a whisper. There was no way to tell which.

Finally...

Morning came, rescuing them from another seemingly endless night. Everyone woke and looked around...and counted.

All eight people were there - alive. Thank God no more bodies would be added to that closet today...or would they?

Players Alive:
1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Pete
5 derB
6 Stacie
7 PhocQ
8 Dragonldy

DEADLINE for Day 4 - Thursday, March 24th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)

none

Pending votes: 8

Cam, Mandie, Sir Boydly, Pete, derB , Stacie, PhocQ, Dragonldy

Please note:

It is a Mafia win if it is down to an even number of Mafia to Townspeople.

It is a Town win if you rid yourself of all of the Mafia before this happens.

Good luck, everyone!

Please BOLD your votes and color them so I can spot them easier. You may change your vote as often as you like up until the deadline, or until a majority has been reached. Once this has happened, no votes are allowed and none may be changed or retracted. If you do change your vote, please go back to your previous vote and strike through it.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:11 pm

*Phew*

First off, I apologize for leading us to lynch Thian, he seemed very scummy to me, and I completely understand if you guys want to lynch me, I deserve it. But if you do, I can guarantee the mafia will win this game over the night phase.

I entirely expected to come into this day being one person away from a failure, and felt like it was going to be me that ultimately led the town to it's demise once I got lynched this round. For this, I am sorry and a little ashamed, lol.

I can't expect you to believe my sob story at face value, but I hope the rest of the town considers this: I was wrong to have brazenly pushed a Thian lynch, but hindsight is always 20:20. If we goof up here, the mafia wins, so I am imploring all townies to be very wary of quick-voters and those looking to end the round earlier than it has to. If we lynch another townie tonight, I bet my bottom dollar the game is over.

With that said, lynching me will end the game, but I understand entirely if you guys do.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Like I said, PhocQ is guilty.. can we get this vote going?
I'm also willing to vote for Cam. Either way I don't care, but this Mafia has GOT to go.
Shame on y'all for voting Thian!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Stacie, I kinda figured you would come after me right away but can you remind me why it was you thought I was Mafia?

Yes, I agree it looks bad on me that I lynched both Kyle and Thian. And if I was in other people's shoes I would suspect me as well. But if you are going to call me Mafia, you should be able to explain a) why would I make such a target of myself leading the Lynch on Thian? b) why would I try and kill Tiffani on the first night? and c) who would my most likely mafia friends be? Cause my guess is the people I would most likely be a Mafia member with ARE actual Mafia members along with you. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Either through the incompetence of the mafia or the heroics of the nurse/doctor, we have been spared for another day.

We have been led to the slaughter during the day. This vote has to score a direct hit on a mafioso. I will not reiterate all my reasons for my vote. It is obvious and should have been jumped on yesterday.

I vote to lynch DerB
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Just a reminder to townies.

Please do not place your votes right away. I see no reason why we can't just say who we want to vote for without actually voting right away. This is it guys. Our last chance. A failure with this vote will result in a win for the Mafia. We need to be patient with this.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 7

Cam, Mandie, Pete, derB , Stacie, PhocQ, Dragonldy
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Stacie.... I still think you are innocent, and my thoughts havent changed on Pete or Donna either. Im disapointed that yall refused to believe me when I told yall Thian was innocent. But thats what you get for listening to the WRONG people.

Stacie.... I am still confident that Cam is mafia. However, I am willing to bet money now that PhocQ is too.

So, I will vote with you Stacie for PhocQ. We need to get Cam though too cause he is mafia too.

I dont know who the 3rd mafia is.... I still say it is DerB or Boyd.

No more S T U P I D mistakes yall....., GAH Pete.. you should have listened to ME.

MY VOTE IS FOR PHOCQ

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm

For me nothing had changed since yesterday. DerB is now even more guilty to me than ever before. Either DerB is mafia or just a terrible player. Every reason he gave for voting out thian was weak weak weak. PhocQ with his defensive tone all game towards DerB is a very close second. I'm 100% on DerB, 95% on Phoc. i think the thirs is some wildcard like dlady that is completely off my radar. If my vote switches it will only be to Phoc
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)

Pending votes: 6

Cam, Pete, derB , Stacie, PhocQ, Dragonldy
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
Stacie.... I still think you are innocent, and my thoughts havent changed on Pete or Donna either. Im disapointed that yall refused to believe me when I told yall Thian was innocent. But thats what you get for listening to the WRONG people.

Stacie.... I am still confident that Cam is mafia. However, I am willing to bet money now that PhocQ is too.

So, I will vote with you Stacie for PhocQ. We need to get Cam though too cause he is mafia too.

I dont know who the 3rd mafia is.... I still say it is DerB or Boyd.

No more S T U P I D mistakes yall....., GAH Pete.. you should have listened to ME.

MY VOTE IS FOR PHOCQ

lol

Mandie, please retract your vote from me ASAP. I am not Mafia but that isn't the point. Pleeeeeeease take your vote off. There is no reason to actually vote me just yet. Pleeeeeeeease be smart about this.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:24 pm

you dont want me to vote for you but you wouldnt vote for Cam with me last round. Tsk Tsk.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I DONT WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I AM THE FLIPPING NURSE AND I SAVED YOUR FLIPPIN ASS LAST NIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Make me believe you then...... cause I dont.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

GAWD, you frustrate me so, mandie.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Also

why would you protect me last night if you think that I am mafia?
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Take your vote off me. Don't be stupid about this. Why is it on me? I know you are innocent, that means that one more townie vote on me and the mafia will finish me off.

They will kill you tonight and end the game because I cannot save you twice.

I can explain but for now just take your flippin vote off me. Ugh. Why is that so hard?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:29 pm

why did you believe DerB when DerB thought Thian was guilty?

Boyd had already pointed out why DerB's theory and logic was flawed?
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 pm

I don't think you are Mafia. That's why I protected you.

TAKE

YOUR

VOTE

OFF

ME!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:31 pm

I beleived Derbe because he voted for Tiffani on Day 2.

I protected Tiffani so I knew she was going to get killed on Night 2. So I figured the Mafia wouldn't want to vote to lynch her. She would make an easy kill for them at night since they knew for sure she wouldn't be protected.

So that made Derb look innocent in my eyes. Idk anymore tho. Idk about a lot of things. lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Okay, I'll entertain you for a few minutes......

Tell me, who do you think IS mafia?

Are you willing to vote Cam?
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
Okay, I'll entertain you for a few minutes......

Tell me, who do you think IS mafia?

Are you willing to vote Cam?

Entertain me for a few minutes?

Piss-off
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

LMAO

Thats what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:38 pm

No Mandie, I am the nurse! I saved you last night! Ask me to prove it!
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

On second thought...piss off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next