ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Sir Boydly Boydster
Mr Phoc
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Sorry, gals, this game is different than most. This is how it is. Making up my mind on the spot to appease others isn't how I roll. Cool I am equally as baffled at what a rush you guys are in, just look at another thread if you are tired of this one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
This talking in circles crap gives me a headache. Every night its the same shit, circles circles circles. What a bad time I picked to quit smoking eh? But good for me, today is day 7 of no smokes.

Kudos!

I am a dirty smoker so I know what it's like. One day at a time, 1 hour at a time.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 pm

I think I may have finally convinced myself Derb.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm

PhocQ, last year, I changed to a kind I hated (lights, who likes to smoke lights? blech) and it made me want them less cause I hate them. Eventually i was only smoking a pack a week (2 or 3 a day). So, now was the time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Cast your vote PhocQ. We will get a mafia.

Then Mafia is going to kill me and yall can figure out who the other two are. My other suspects:

DerB
Boyd
Pete

Donna is innocent, I still stand by that. Good Luck Fellow townies!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
PhocQ, last year, I changed to a kind I hated (lights, who likes to smoke lights? blech) and it made me want them less cause I hate them. Eventually i was only smoking a pack a week (2 or 3 a day). So, now was the time Smile

lol Hey my smokes are fairly light I think. lol They don't call them light anymore, that's not allowed. Now they are gold and silver and crap. lol

Good incentive for me to quit was when I smoked the native ones. Blah. Bag-o-smokes was nasty.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh yes, and i didnt state it but I still say Stacie is innocent too.

I used to smoke marlboro reds in a box...

and they will always be lights to me... stupid puff sticks, might as well be puffing air. lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

*going to smoke...*
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

LMAO haha

Ya know that used to piss me off about this "quit smoking" commercials.
Most the time I wasnt even thinking about one till i saw a stupid commercial telling me to quit, THAT made me want to light up. Their commercials, don't work. F A I L
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

The moment of truth hath cometh...

I vote to lynch Cam

Hopefully we all sleep with smiles on our faces cept MAfia and Mandie. lol

Otherwise, kudos Mafia. If Cam is innocent you guys rocked this game and I bow to you.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

What have you come up with PhocQ?

If Cam is mafia, I think it is unlikely Stacie is, as she had nearly lynched him in round round one. If that is true, then I think the most likely trio of Mafia are:

CAM, DRAGONLDY, PETE
It nicely wraps up why DL was so firm on Cam being innocent day 1. However, as you said, Pete would likely not spend his time putting so many votes on a fellow mafia... Of course, Pete could have been distancing himself from her, with no real intention of lynching her, or at least getting rid of a percieved liability

-OR-

CAM, BOYD, DRAGONLDY
If what you think about Pete is true, this is the only other combo I could think of.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

DEADLINE for Day 4 - Thursday, March 24th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)

Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Cam)
Cam: 5 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy, PhocQ)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 1

derB

Cam has been lynched. Results up soonish.

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 pm

The day had gone fairly well, considering. The realization that no one had died in the night was a bit of encouragement amid all the terror surrounding them.

Sometime late morning, a scream was heard!

"OMG What is this?"

Everyone ran to the woman who was holding something in her hands. It was a wire with two pieces of wood at both ends, and on the wire there was - blood!

"If I'm not mistaken, that is a garrote. Possibly what was used to kill poor Betty."

"Yes, I think you're right. Where did you find it?"

The shocked woman recovered a bit. "Over there, by that pile of debris. I was looking for more curtains or something for bedding. Oh dear, what do you think this means?"

"Well, it still has blood on it. Maybe the killer has blood on their clothing, or something. Probably a long shot."

"Or, maybe we should just look at everyone's hands. Maybe the killer cut themselves while using it."

"Good idea. Everyone show your hands."

One, two, three, four, pairs of hands were presented. Then one more, then another, until finally there were - only 7 pairs of upturned hands.

"You too!"

Someone pointed to the man who didn't want to play.

"What is this going to prove? I don't even know what that thing is."

"Well, maybe that's true. Just show us your hands."

The man slowly produced his upturned hands. At first glance, they looked okay, but when you examined them closer, there was a small cut on the outside of his right palm. One that could have been made by using the garrotte.

"How'd you get that cut?"

"What, this? It's nothing. I was helping clear the room after the quake."

"It looks fresher than that."

"Yeah, it definitely is" said an attractive, yet somewhat strange-looking woman. This can't be more than a day or two old. We're been trapped her for four days."

"Okay, we have our killer. There's no other explanation. At least one killer, that is! Get the rope!"

"Not this again! We can't keep killing each other without knowing for sure!"

"Fine, you can watch! I'm not risking my neck while I'm fast asleep!"

"I agree. I don't wanna die. Lynch him up!"

And the same rope that had lynched Detective Walker and Walter Murdock, was being tightened around the man's neck. They strung him up so fast he barely had time to gasp. In minutes he was dead. The usual ritual of fishing through the pockets was done after he was swinging in the air.

"Hmmm, it says his name is Louie DeAngelo."

"Sounds familiar..."

"Wait, I've read that name in the papers."

"You know who we just lynched, don't you? That is....."

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 22f8rn

Cockeyed Louie

Congratulations, Townies! You have nailed a Mafia! But...there are two left. Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 535556

Mafia
, you have until Thursday, March 24th at 12:20am EDT at 12:20am EDT (this is just after midnight) to send me the name of who you would like to kill. Both Mafia must send the same name or a kill will not occur.

Nurse, you have until Thursday, March 24th at 12:20am EDT at 12:20am EDT (this is just after midnight) to send me the name of the person you would like to protect.

Players Alive:
1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 Pete
4 derB
5 Stacie
6 PhocQ
7 Dragonldy

The deadline will be strictly adhered to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11