ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Sir Boydly Boydster
Mr Phoc
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Thank you Donna. You wont feel bad about your vote. Thank you for posting too, I really do appreciate it!

So whats it going to be Boys?

Cam Boyd PhocQ DerB, here we are again..... Cam isnt going to lynch himself.

So, PhocQ DerB and Boyd whats up? What ya gonna do. Yall still waiting to hear from Cam some more?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Lynch who you want. And good luck. No one has needed my vote thus far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 pm

What bandwagon am I starting Boyd? I don't even have a vote cast. Take a look back and see for yourself, I have been interrogating everybody. (except PhocQ, who I feel is doing a fine job of making himself clear)

Since you are still trying to pin me with trying to bandwagon, and your current track record of voting still pretty much resides with me, I have to wonder why I am getting the brunt of your suspicion. I am trying to discuss and figure it out, you are only trying to convince and rush a lynch. To me, that makes it come off as if you "know" more than you are letting on, and one of the main reasons I suspect you.

That said, we are one away from a lynch here. I would be much more comfortable lynching somebody else, but it really looks like it is gonna be Cam or me, and I know for a fact if it's me, it's game over, guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Why wont you lynch Cam?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

PhocQ, Mandie, I really do think that Boyd or Pete are better options, but at least between us three, (at least from my perspective) we have the list narrowed to 5 suspects, giving us a statistical 3:2 that Cam is indeed mafia.

I think discussion has brought out all information and points of view that we can conceivably bring up, so dragging it on probably won't do much good.

I will vote for Cam in the long run, over me, since I know how that will pan out, but from my point of view, since I have Pete and Boyd currently locked in as mafia in my head, that only gives me 1:2 odds... of course I suspect Cam more than Stacie or Dragonldy, but just because the two ladies have not been vocal does not mean they aren't night-killing it up. In a nut shell, Cam feels like one of our three crapshoot lynches we couls attempt.

[/my two cents]

I will vote if I need to, but one last time, is there any chance at a Pete or Boyd lynch?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 pm

DerB I dont have the patience to go find the post where you tried to get everybody to bandwagon me.

I have stated several times why you are getting the brunt of my suspicion and suspiciously NOBODY ELSE gives a shit! I'm not going to repeat it all and you have done ZERO to prove to me otherwise. Ive said that before to.

I'm sorry that your feelings got hurt that I suspect that you are mafia, you must obviously not be. Duh! Winning!

Tell you what you big baby:

I retract my vote for DerB

I vote to lynch Boyd

Lord, in your name I pray. If these idiots don't lynch me today, may the mafia take me tonight. Amen!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

derB wrote:
PhocQ, Mandie, I really do think that Boyd or Pete are better options, but at least between us three, (at least from my perspective) we have the list narrowed to 5 suspects, giving us a statistical 3:2 that Cam is indeed mafia.

I think discussion has brought out all information and points of view that we can conceivably bring up, so dragging it on probably won't do much good.

I will vote for Cam in the long run, over me, since I know how that will pan out, but from my point of view, since I have Pete and Boyd currently locked in as mafia in my head, that only gives me 1:2 odds... of course I suspect Cam more than Stacie or Dragonldy, but just because the two ladies have not been vocal does not mean they aren't night-killing it up. In a nut shell, Cam feels like one of our three crapshoot lynches we couls attempt.

[/my two cents]

I will vote if I need to, but one last time, is there any chance at a Pete or Boyd lynch?

i will not change my vote, it stands

Last edited by Mandie Leigh on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

idiots? =(
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 pm

idiots, knuckleheads...whatever I got to say to get yall to lynch me.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm

lol

Im not convinced that Pete or Boyd are guilty yet, and im more confident on Cam's guilt that I am of yours, Boyd's or Pete's. I know they arent ALL innocent, but I am not lynching them. Ive said it till im blue in the face why I thought Pete was innocent, you havent convinced me he is guilty yet. Although he is a suspect, he isnt at the top of my list. Cam is.

You are still a suspect of mine DerB.

Your reluctance in my eyes still makes you seem like you could be mafia.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
Why wont you lynch Cam?

That's a good question Mandie! I would like to know why too.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

I would like to know three.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Boyd, I don't know where you are pulling this showboating out of, but I am not really a fan. If you are indeed mafia, the act is understandable, but if you are a townie, I just don't see why you need to go on directly insulting me, us, like that. I don't know how much you know about me, but I was under the impression from Mandie you are something of an intelligence, and at the outset of the game I really looked forward to playing with you, but if this:

Boyd wrote:
Tell you what you big baby:

I retract my vote for DerB

I vote to lynch Boyd

Lord, in your name I pray. If these idiots don't lynch me today, may the mafia take me tonight. Amen!

on top of several previous direct insults, is how you handle debate and discussion, then I have to say I am a little disappointed and have to say I came into the game expecting better.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 802118 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 802118 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 802118
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
I would like to know why too.

I just don't suspect his as much, I have outline why I suspect others more and what I thought of all the players several times this round. What interests me, is how were you so certain Cam was innocent on day one, yet now, at the crux of the game, you are bringing him one vote away from a lynch? What changed your mind?

What I need to vote for Cam is evidence that he is mafia, and that could be mafia, and that is it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 958627

whatever dude. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Derb: 2 Votes of 5 (Sir Boydly, Cam)
Cam: 4 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy)

Pending votes: 2
derB , PhocQ

Going by where the votes stand, there is no possible way this scenario could exist * Derb is Mafia and Cam is innocent*. Derb would just lynch him. The only way Derb would be Mafia is if Cam is also Mafia. So I see no reason to vote Derb over Cam.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 pm

DEADLINE for Day 4 - Thursday, March 24th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)

Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Cam)
Cam: 4 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 2

derB , PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Agreed! sigh
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

There is also no way that Boyd is Mafia and Cam is innocent. For the same reasons as Derb. So the only way Boyd is Mafia is if Cam is Mafia. So no reason to vote Boyd over Cam.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Okay well, yall just debate it out.

Im not changing my vote, and im tired, im sooooooo tired of going back and forth... its becoming stupid.

i shall walk away now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

So the only way Cam is innocent is if Pete, Stacie and DL are Mafia. I see no other possible scenario for Cam's innocence.

While I do think that scenario is possible, it's likelyhood is much less than all the other possible combinations.

So looking at this from a numbers standpoint, I should vote to lynch Cam. lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm

You know what, you were expecting something more from me and I haven't lived up to my end of this deal. Let me restate in a more civilized politically correct way what you might deem as insults

"terrible player or mafia player"

I should have said: "DerB perhaps overanalyzes posts to the point that he makes non-positive decisions or he is a member of a Sicilian import/export business.

"creator of a bandwagon"

I should have said "organizer of a group oriented liquidation"

"big baby"

I should have said...."large infant"

Seriously, though DerB you seem to be taking all of this rather personally. I shan't tease you any more.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Vote Cam and we can be done with this long ass day!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 pm

I need to go back and look at those 3's voting history. I know some of you are getting impatient but I don't want to leave any stone unturned.

If I don't think it's possible that Stacie, DL and Pete are the 3 mafia together, then I know Cam is guilty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next