ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Sir Boydly Boydster
Mr Phoc
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 pm

LMAO

Hey, at least Im laughing, so thanks for that. Usually, yall make me want to pull my hair out and say fuck it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Well that's one Mafia out of the bushes.

Any more out there?

If any townie has half a flippin brain, they will hold onto their vote until everyone figures out not only if I am nurse or apparently boyd, but if anyone else would like to come foward and want to be me.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 pm

he is saying if "yall had half a flippin brain".....

Yet.. he is the one that lynched innocent people.

so, who has half a brain?

Cause I got a whole one and i've been using it unlike some.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm also a second secret detective. I saw phoc visit mandie to kill her. Luckily i am also the nurse. I am also the governor and promise not to pardon either DerB or Phoc if the town decides to lynch. i'm also a cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Who do I think is mafia?

Well Stacie is who I had as my #1, even over Thian. Thian became more and more suspicious the longer he was sitting there with votes. But when he voted with Stacie near the end of the round it really sounded off bells for me. But I didn't listen. I figured no way would Thian vote with Stacie if they were both mafia and thian was about to die. But i didn't listen to my own warnings and helped make a huge mistake for the town.

I still feel Stacie is Mafia but obviously I second guess everything I think since Iw as so wrong about Thian.

Now that I know you are innocent, I obviously suspect Cam.

Last night round my choice came down to me or Mandie. I felt that I was the person the Mafia thought would least likely be protected by someone and Mandie would be the most likely to be protected. So at first I thought they might go after me just for an easy kill. Then I realized that whether or not they killed someone last night doesn't matter. If we fail on this vote, we are done. So once I realized that the Mafia wouldn't care if their kill was blocked, I chose to try and save Mandie. It worked but it really doesn't change anything. Mandie will be killed tonight, regardless of who we lynch. So if we lynch wrong, the game is over.

Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Mandie, you are missing my point.

Yes, we all make mistakes on who we vote. But there is no reason to have your vote on me.

Tell me how it helps? Do y ou know what I mean when I say it's dangerous to have there?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I was just setting out to MocU, PhocQ.

Anyone can say they are a nurse and asked to be trusted. Just like anyone can say they are the governor!

you were accusing Mandie of being mafia, you protect mandie!!!!!!!

Then only after she votes for you, do you say that you know she is innocent and you are the nurse.

And then the reall HAHAHAHAHA part; "trust me" followed by "piss-off"
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 pm

I understand that Boyd. But do you not agree it's a bad idea to have a vote on me until this is sorted out?

If I am lying the real nurse will show up soon and say so. Please, take your vote off me until if and when that happens, Mandie. If someone does, then you guys can decide for yourself who is telling the truth.

That's all I ask. Is the chance to talk through this round. Nobody should be voting this early, regardless of who it's for.

Look at my first post. To Stacie.

Quote :
b) why would I try and kill Tiffani on the first night?

I did that to try and get her to slip up. See if she asked what I was talking about. Cause how would I know the Mafia tried to kill Tiffani on night 1?
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm

I was trying to use my role and knowledge of nurse to trap the mafia. these early votes ruined that.

Granted, my attempts last round failed miserably but I was indeed trying. The reason I made such a target of myself is because I wanted to lure the mafia into voting me. Then I could reveal that I am the nurse to save my ass and hopefully pinpoint a couple of the mafia. Did it work? obviously not. But I was tryin' my butt off ! lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Cause how would I know the Mafia tried to kill Tiffani on night 1?

Did you say prior to night 2 that tif was almost killed night 1?

Any townie could infer, mafia wouldnt have to, that since there was no kill night one, that a succesful kill on night two is a result of not being able to be protected again by the nurse. If the mafia aren't just incompetent, they know that they're kill was blocked night one and would attempt to kill the same person night 2, knowing the nurse would be helpless. This revelation alone does not prove who you say you are.

Also if you are a nurse, you should work on your bedside manner.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 pm

yall always lynch people, a day or two before deadline, usually while im still asleep. I can't tell you how many times in all the games I have played that I wake up to see a lynch has already occured and find the thread locked.

So dont tell me that I should hold off. I stated that when I am confident on a vote, I will place a vote. Id say just like I am with Cam, I am 99% sure that you are mafia too. I also stated last round, I dont trust anything you say. Yes, I am waiting, to see who else steps up to claim the role of the nurse.

Boyd may be the nurse..... Just cause he was MockingU doesn't mean that he was lying either.

My vote stands. And people would be smart to stand with me. I asked those that were innocent to stand with me last round, and no one would. Thats because they dont think that I am smart enough to figure things out on my own and when I try to explain why I think the thngs I think... I F A I L. Because just like Pete... I am bad at defending myself. Because they dont see what I see ....... that's not my fault. It's only my fault that I can't explain myself better sometimes. I know I'm right PhocQ and you can try to twist and turn and argue with me, you are not going to change my mind.

And if you suspect Cam, ...... you should place your vote on him. Like I did, last round.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

You are voting for the only person claiming to be a nurse, without even waiting to see what anyone else might have to say.

Mandie, you are obviously placing this vote for personal reasons. I don't think you are even reading what I type anymore so I'll just stop I guess.

If anyone actually wants to have a conversation with me about this game, just let me know. But I'm tired of just being marginalized cause peeps don't like me. Even if they have never once spoken to me outside this game.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:11 pm

ya know, I dont dislike you at all

and if you want to know the honest truth... I have thought.. you 'hated' me because the two times, I have made an effort to talk to you outside of the game to get to know you, I got nothing from you in the way of a response.

I dont dislike you.

I tried to be your friend after I found out you liked NIN too.

Do you know how long ago that was??

It has nothing to do with my personal feelings for you..... because I dont have any personal feelings for you other than you don't like me and you arent' nice to me in games. <-----Truth.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I feel so stupid. I don't know what to say or do cause everything thought was proven wrong with Thian being innocent. The only other person I feel is suspicious is PhocQ, but I'm afraid to vote for him and then find out he is the nurse, cause then we are really screwed.

Mandie, I wish I had listened to you last round so I promise to listen to you this round, I don't know if I trust my judgement at this time cause I really felt strongly about Thian.

PhocQ, one thing I find interesting is how you are acting like Tiffani was definitely targeted night 1. I was the nurse once in the past and didn't protect myself that first night and everyone made comments that there was no way I could have been the nurse cause I would've protected myself and that everyone said that they would. So I find it hard to believe that someone who plays this game as smart as you, wouldn't have protected yourself on night 1. We don't know that it was the nurse that protected someone or if a mafia member didn't get their vote in on time. I just don't know if I can trust what you are saying and honestly with us this close to the game over if we don't get a mafia out today, I think the nurse does not have a lot to gain by telling anyone anything, nothing can be proven by the nurse other than that they are the nurse, at least I don't see how anything can be. Correct me if I'm wrong, I just don't see it
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

PhocQ only said he was the nurse once he felt threatened. Doesn't look good on him, I would say!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Quote :
PhocQ, one thing I find interesting is how you are acting like Tiffani was definitely targeted night 1. I was the nurse once in the past and didn't protect myself that first night and everyone made comments that there was no way I could have been the nurse cause I would've protected myself and that everyone said that they would. So I find it hard to believe that someone who plays this game as smart as you, wouldn't have protected yourself on night 1. We don't know that it was the nurse that protected someone or if a mafia member didn't get their vote in on time. I just don't know if I can trust what you are saying and honestly with us this close to the game over if we don't get a mafia out today, I think the nurse does not have a lot to gain by telling anyone anything, nothing can be proven by the nurse other than that they are the nurse, at least I don't see how anything can be. Correct me if I'm wrong, I just don't see it

I agree with a lot of that. At fist I did not assume I had guessed correctly, especially given inactivity in the past. But when Tiffani WAS killed on night 2, then it made it 90% for me. I knew if I had guessed correctly the mafia would kill Tiffani the next night. Otherwise it was a 1-10 coincidence. That makes it 90% more likely I guess right that it simply be a coincidence they killed her night 2. My guess is the mafia were very surprised that tiffani wasn't the nurse. I'd guess that 90% of people protect themselves on the first night. For the record, I have not protect myself once this game. lol

Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
PhocQ only said he was the nurse once he felt threatened. Doesn't look good on him, I would say!

Why would I offer up my being a nurse for no reason? The only time ANY role should reveal themselves is if they were about to be killed or they knew something to end the game.

Do you not wish Kyle had told us before we killed him?
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
ya know, I dont dislike you at all

and if you want to know the honest truth... I have thought.. you 'hated' me because the two times, I have made an effort to talk to you outside of the game to get to know you, I got nothing from you in the way of a response.

I dont dislike you.

I tried to be your friend after I found out you liked NIN too.

Do you know how long ago that was??

It has nothing to do with my personal feelings for you..... because I dont have any personal feelings for you other than you don't like me and you arent' nice to me in games. <-----Truth.

Your feelings while may not be dislike, are definitely affecting your judgment on me in this game. how else can I view it? I say I am the nurse and you just plug your ears and say you don't care what I say. You won't believe me.

If you actually give a crap about this game, you will put that aside and go back and look at what I have said and done. My story matches my actions. I honestly don't see how you guys think I am mafia. You think the mafia is one vote away from ending this game and I am going to make the biggest target of myself in the world by claiming to be a Nurse? What would that gain the mafia? The real nurse would come on and say NO HE ISNT and the mafia would have the biggest collapse in game history.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm

One of my strategies was to make a target of myself. That always endears me to the bad roles, ensuring my safety at night.

It was THAT strategy that enabled me to protect others at night, not me. And enabled me to save both Tiffani and Mandie's ass.

Regardless of how the townies view me right now, I at least have the smug satisfation of knowing I outsmarted the Mafia not once but twice at night. hehe Cool
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
Either DerB is mafia or just a terrible player.

Now I kind of want to by lynched, with you spearheading the votes, so maybe your comfy throne atop Mount Never-Lynch gets a firm jolt to the rear. "Either Boyd is mafia or really conceited." Doesn't feel good, eh? Makes you want to bite back? That is why I avoid such direct hits, they sidetrack an otherwise enjoyable game. It's pretty easy to think well of yourself when you have never played before, and have never risked your reputation by actually participating in a lynch, let alone made a mistake in the process.

But in all seriousness, I don't want to be lynched, because I do admit, and have admitted, that lynching Thian was a mistake and I bear the majority of the responsibility.

As had been said, we need to be wary of those who would mad-rush into a lynch when a mistake here will cost us the game. We can still talk strategy and discuss our suspicions without slapping votes around like madmen (and madwomen). If two townies cast their votes on the wrong person, the mafia are three posts away from victory.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

"If you actually give a crap about this game"

^^^^If I didnt care about this game I wouldnt have said one word this entire game PhocQ! This comment is meant to play off my emotions. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Yall can debate, Im done.

Im right and I know it and thats all there is to it DerB.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Besides DerB, you are still one of my suspects. I have been unable to tell if you are innocent in any of your posts.

For all I know you are the third Mafia.

I still say its either you or Boyd.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
"If you actually give a crap about this game"

^^^^If I didnt care about this game I wouldnt have said one word this entire game PhocQ! This comment is meant to play off my emotions. Fail.

Sigh.

I'm not trying to play off anything. I am sorry for bringing up anything to do with outside this game. I just want to focus on facts and not be dismissive of each other. I might be saying a lot of things the wrong way but I am truly frustrated that I anything I say is just written off. Not examined and debated. Just written off as attempts at this or that.

I was actually excited to tell you guys I was the nurse. I thought it would being me some credibility after a game I was a total ass in. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey y'all! Another blunder eh? We really do need to get a mafia this time. As PhocQ said, we really need to think this out because it's game over if we miss yet again. For that reason, I'm gonna wait to vote until I've heard a bit more.

DerB really does look guilty, but for some reason I don't think he's mafia. He seems genuine about being sorry for Thian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next