ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Sir Boydly Boydster
Mr Phoc
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Stacie wrote:
Vote Cam and we can be done with this long ass day!!!

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 860550 Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 871743

Amen Sister!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

And where is Cam??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Boyd,

I really want to know what you think about what I said about Cam and Derb. Do you agree if Derb was Mafia and cam was innocent that he would have lynched Cam by now and ended this game? If so, doesn't that mean there is no way that Derb is guilty and Cam is innocent?

Logic would dictate we should vote Cam before we vote Derb since Derb cannot be guilty unless Cam is.

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Quote :
And where is Cam??????

EXACTLY

his ass is on the line and... he isnt even trying man.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Boyd,

I really want to know what you think about what I said about Cam and Derb. Do you agree if Derb was Mafia and cam was innocent that he would have lynched Cam by now and ended this game? If so, doesn't that mean there is no way that Derb is guilty and Cam is innocent?

Logic would dictate we should vote Cam before we vote Derb since Derb cannot be guilty unless Cam is.

I agree 100% actually. Your post makes perfectly logical sense.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Crap on a cracker. It looks like PhocQ or me is going to have to take the next logical step. PhocQ, you wanna do paper rock scissors?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Here are the end vote counts for the previous rounds, for convenience.

Day 1

VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Cam: 5 votes of 6 (Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 6 (Tiffani, Pete)
PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Dragonldy)
derB: 1 vote of 6 (Cam)

Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Sir Boydly

Day 2

Sir Boydly: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 6 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete, Tiffani, Cam, Stacie)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 3
Mandie, Dragonldy, Kyle

Day 3

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Thian: 5 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete, Dragonldy)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 2 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Thian)

Pending votes: 0
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Day 1

Cam: 5 votes of 6 (Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 6 (Tiffani, Pete)
PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Dragonldy)
derB: 1 vote of 6 (Cam)

Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Sir Boydly

People that are cleared for me are in cyan. I think it is interesting that the first four votes on Cam are all innocent people. Cam and DL have their votes cast on innocent people. Pete and Stacie have their votes cast on people I have yet to determine.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks Derb. lol

Looking at the votes it is possible that Pete, DL and Stacie could be mafia. I was hoping I could somehow rule it out then I would be 100% about Cam.

I wish this wasn't the deciding vote. Cause if Cam turned out innocent then I would know who the 3 mafia members are.

What also bugs me is if one of Derb or Boyd was Mafia along with Cam, why wouldnt they just lynch him and look innocent? The writing is pretty much on the wall that Cam will die so I figure as a Mafia I would probably jump in and try and live to fight another day.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Day 2

Sir Boydly: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 6 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete, Tiffani, Cam, Stacie)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 3
Mandie, Dragonldy, Kyle

The only uncleared person to not vote was DL, and Boyd voted for himself, frustrated. Only half of the people are cleared that voted for Cam.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm

The reluctance truely baffles me for all three of you.

If I didnt know you were the nurse, I would still suspect you PhocQ.

I still suspect Derb and Boyd.

DerB listed the people that were cleared for him, but half are people that are already out of the game.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Day 3

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Thian: 5 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete, Dragonldy)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 2 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Thian)

Pending votes: 0

Pete has officially lynched two innocent people. As far as I know Cam has only voted for innocent people (I will have to check, PhocQ, do you happen to know his voting history?)
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 pm

I did it for utmost clarity, Mandie. Laying it all out for my to visualize it instead of trying to keep it all in my head is a great way to see if I am making any sort of progress. I am a visual kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Mandie, convince me that there is no possible way Pete, DL and Stacie would be Mafia together and I will cast my vote on Cam. lol

Im not worried about what Derb and Boyd are up to since the only way they are mafia is if Cam is Mafia. What worries me is what if Stacie, DL and Pete are mafia. I just want to eliminate that as a feasable scenario.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Mandie, I am reluctant because if I cast the final vote on an innocent player, I am ultimately responsible for the loss. I hate being wrong just as much as you do.

A Link to Cam's posting history in this game.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

PhocQ, i couldnt convince you no matter how hard I try. Same for DerB, and im sick of talking in circles. Just make up your minds. I made up mine for crying out loud !!!!

Ive been pointing out shit that I see of Cam's but, I don't know how to say it any other way. Thats where I fail, and become suspicious, I dont know how to convince you, if I knew how, I would have done it PAGES AGO. lololol

hi Stacie, how's it going?
I saw you post on FB that ChloMo had a fever, how is she doing now?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm

if I was mafia with Dragonldy, then why would I vote for her over Cam on the first day? seriously, give that a thought. I voted her cause I felt her clearing Cam so early with nothing to go on was a little weird. If I was mafia with her I wouldn't have voted her over Cam, and on day 2 I also voted for her.

of course now if Cam ends up being mafia you'll use that against me but whatever, it is what it is
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:25 pm

CAMS VOTING HISTORY

DAY 1: derB
DAY 2: Kyle
DAY 3: Thian
DAY 4: derB

Certainly not complicated. Cam has only ever voted for innocents, for what is is worth. In light of PhocQ's logic, I am willing to cast the final vote, but I want to give him time to finish what he is doing, I don't want to snuff his investigation.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm

She's okay... just laid her down. She has some meds in her, so her fever is subsided for now.

I'm okay! Wish this game would pick up. I, also, feel like everyone is pointing out the same things over and over... a vote is a vote, whether one is wrong or not is just something everyone will have to deal with when we get the results.
I can't believe it is taking this long to vote. It's just plain balls out crazy!!!

=)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 pm

This talking in circles crap gives me a headache. Every night its the same shit, circles circles circles. What a bad time I picked to quit smoking eh? But good for me, today is day 7 of no smokes.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

AWESOME! Wicked proud of you!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Thankies Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 648382
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 pm

congrats Mandie, that is good. I have never smoked, when I was 11 though I did take a drag of my sisters cig, nearly choked to death lol, never tried it again, nor will I
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Good For you, its a nasty habit.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Pete voted - DL, Phoc, DL, Kyle, Thian, Thian

Cam voted - Derb, Kyle, Thian

Makes a combo of Pete and DL as Mafia a little less likely. Not sure if Pete would spend 2 of his first 3 votes voting DL if they were mafia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 4
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next