ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 Empty
PostSubject: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm

DAY 8

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 Ruyzbs

The remaining four people endured a long, long day. They were tired of this hellhole and would give anything to be out of here... but nighttime was again upon them and it was time to go to bed.

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 R0ngn4Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 Dpv59v

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 2ikoyzpMafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 24mut07

Joey laid in his bed and went over his plan. Only three other people stood between himself and freedom. If he could successfully knock off another one tonight and go undetected tomorrow, he knew he'd be able to get out of this place alive...he just knew it.

He was feeling quite smug and confident about what he was about to do. He had survived this long without anyone figuring him out - he wasn't too worried about repercussions at this point. And, he had nothing to lose. Knowing he couldn't kill all of them at once, he had to choose wisely. And so, with that, he arose from his resting place once he was assured that everyone else was sleeping soundly.

He silently made his way to the other side of the room - to the ladies' sleeping area. There was only one lady left and, as he approached, he stared down at her peaceful face. She looked quite lovely in her slumber. He almost hated to do it. Almost.

Joey was a very agile man, in great shape. His moves were like a powerful cat. He straddled the sleeping woman and then lowered himself so that his knees were on the ground, one on either side of her body, pinning her arms so she couldn't use them if she tried. In the same swift movement he brought his hand down over her mouth and her nose. Her eyes flew open at the intrusion but it was too late - she was trapped. Helplessly pinned down and trying to gasp for air beneath Joey's large, strong hand. She stared up into his eyes as he watched the life going out of her eyes. Her last thought was that she was looking into the eyes of pure evil. And then she was gone.

Joey held onto her just a bit longer. He was nothing if not thorough and this was no time to make a mistake. When he was sure she was dead, he crept back to his bed and had no trouble falling asleep...without giving another thought to his latest victim...

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 Dpv59v

Penny Merriwether, Townie (Stacie)

Players Alive:
1 Sir Boydly
2 derB
3 Dragonldy

DEADLINE for Day 8 - Friday, April 22nd - 9:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 2 needed to lynch)

none

Pending votes: 3

Sir Boydly, derB , Dragonldy

Please note:
It is a Mafia win if it is down to an even number of Mafia to Townspeople.
It is a Town win if you rid yourself of all of the Mafia before this happens.
(so basically, this is your last chance, townies)

Good luck, everyone!

Please BOLD your votes and color them so I can spot them easier. You may change your vote as often as you like up until the deadline, or until a majority has been reached. Once this has happened, no votes are allowed and none may be changed or retracted. If you do change your vote, please go back to your previous vote and strike through it.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Things I believe:
Boyd "suspects" me more than Dragonldy.
Dragonldy "suspects" me more than Boyd.
Stacie was probably the most likely to side with me.

Whoever killed Stacie saw this, and offed her. They also noticed that lynching me would probably offer the path of least resistance once Stacie was gone.

Dragonldy, as it stands now, who, between Boyd and myself, do you believe to be the final mafia?

Boyd, who do you suspect more, myself of Dragonldy?

As always, be careful with your vote, fellow townie. Choose wrong and we lose.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

This is a hard choice. There are two of us townies left. Who would have gotten rid of Stacie? This is going to be a hard choice.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:24 pm

A looong time ago it seems, I said

Stacie suspects myself or Dragonlady
If Stacie is killed, either myself or Dragonlady is mafia or DerB is trying to frame one of us. I would go with: Dragonlady knows if she kills me Stacie will know she is mafia and if she kills Derb she wont have her prime suspect. A kill on Stacie most benefits Dragonlady....

and before anyone else can try to throw me under the bus....

if you believe I am mafia (I'm not, see sig below) Stacie's death would also most benefit me: By eliminating Stacie I would be setting up Dragonlady and DerB to go after each other.

At this point, logically I should lean towards Dragonlady, as she had the most to benefit From Stacie's death. However, that throws out everything I have believed since day 2 or 3, that being that DerB was guilty. This could have been the perfect frame job by DerB.

I also said:

Which leads to my Stacie Theory:
Also, notice that Stacie is on no one's suspect list. Have we been duped into thinking that because Mandie is innocent her sister must be innocent as well? We just accept that Stacie was never involved with street hooligans and "running numbers for the mob"? Her strategy of jumping on bandwagons early on was a clever one, for a mafioso to use. As she would never jump on a bandwagon for herself, she could jump on anyone else's always knowing there was still one mafia left in the game. Herself...but probably not.

This marks the second time, the first was the mandie theory, that I posited a theory that blew up in my face with a mafia kill. It seems that mafia wanted to eliminate any straggling suspects and keep the focus on myself and DerB. Hmmmm.

WOW. Whichever are mafioso, you have played a hell of a game and my hat is off to you. I am just not sure now. I was so positive a couple of weeks ago. I will think some more on this. I AM voting somebody before deadline though. I'm sure as Hell not going to let mafia win by default.

Good luck fellow townie, whoever you are
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Less than eight hours away. We are running out of time here guys. I will take the plunge I suppose.

I wasn’t wanting to be the first to vote, for fear of the mafioso swooping in if I picked the wrong one. But I’m not going to just sit here and let mafia win in a few hours without trying to do something.

So here goes.

Dragonlady, if you are mafia then you were brilliant. But I have never been very suspicous of you. However, I have suspected one person from near the beginning. I haven't come to a firm enough reason at the last hour that I should change my stance.

DerB, we haven’t exactly been the closest of chums during this bloodbath and I have started suspecting you less as we have gotten closer to the endgame… but I am going with my gut on this one. If you are my fellow townie I am very sorry.

I VOTE TO LYNCH DERB
Fingers crossed….
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:36 pm

derB: 1 vote of 3 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 2

derB , Dragonldy

Deadline is tonight!

Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Yikes.

So here is how it works.

Boyd has his vote cast on me. Not in stone, but at this point it may as well be.

If Dragonldy is innocent, and she votes me, we lose.
If Dragonldy is mafia, and she votes me, we lose.
If Dragonldy votes Boyd, it will be a 50/50 shot for me.

If I vote Boyd, it is 50/50 for Dragonldy, totally depends on what Dragonldy does.
If I vote Dragonldy, she will surely vote for me, and we (townies) lose.

So with Boyd casting his vote on me, it pretty much cements my vote onto him. Voting for Dragonldy will only cause her to vote for me, and voting for myself would end the game. So either Boyd is mafia, and is forcing me to call him out and is confident Dragonldy will vote with him, or he is innocent and locked down the game for the mafia by making a vote on Dragonldy effectively moot. Essentially, I pretty much have to hope Boyd is mafia and Dragonldy is innocent. Can't say I am thrilled about this.

I am not quite as confident that my reasoning for Boyd is sound at this point, there are things in this game that bother me about both of you in regards as to who is mafia, most of it from Day 1.

Dragonldy, I believe you are mafia due to the fact that you stood up for Cam, a mafia member, and pretty confidently, when I am rather used to you being quiet. You were actually a little more vocal this game until somebody mentioned that you are a little more active when you have a role, and then you all but shut up. You seldom answer questions or even contribute to discussion for this matter. Yet somehow, you manage to slip by almost completely unnoticed. For these reasons I believe you are mafia.

Boyd, you had the opportunity to nail Cam in round one and you passed it up. Regardless of your strategy, there is no way any of us knew Cam's role unless we were mafia. I am of the opinion that you possibly held your vote, after showing a couple times throughout the round that you were not afraid to do so, when it looked like Cam was gonna get sacked. After that, you held on very tightly to your votes, always very careful to point out what a 'good boy' you have been in not lynching any innocents, and getting pretty defensive and vocal when people bring up your name, followed by periods of silence after you peppered the board with your buzzwords and antics. You played a great psychological game, I will give you that, but I have to say if you are a townie, you played it too well and I suspect your shenanigans were actually mafia-oriented.

I really believe it could be either of you, and I am not to big of a fan voting because I have no other reasonable choice. Boyd, either you cast a brilliant final vote as mafia, or handed Dragonldy the game with your vote.

I vote to lynch Boyd
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Also, I will be at work all night, so I will be able to check back here for almost another 2 hours before I gotta leave and can't post. Good game folks!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm

derB: 1 vote of 3 (Sir Boydly)
Boyd: 1 vote of 3 (derB)

Pending votes: 1

Dragonldy

Deadline is tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:58 pm

DerB said:
So with Boyd casting his vote on me, it pretty much cements my vote onto him. Voting for Dragonldy will only cause her to vote for me, and voting for myself would end the game. So either Boyd is mafia, and is forcing me to call him out and is confident Dragonldy will vote with him, or he is innocent and locked down the game for the mafia by making a vote on Dragonldy effectively moot. Essentially, I pretty much have to hope Boyd is mafia and Dragonldy is innocent. Can't say I am thrilled about this.

If I have chosen incorrectly then indeed I sealed the game for Dragonlady.
If I chose Dragonlady to lynch I could be sealing the game for DerB

I didn't want to be the first to put a vote out here, but no one else has posted for days in the thread. I could just envision a smirking mafia member hoping we have a no lynch in our final day round.

DerB, your Cam argument for Dragonlady is a good case that she might be mafia. And I understand your reticence to vote against her.

It seems like you, DerB were waiting for me to cast my vote. I believe that if I had voted for Dragonlady, then you would have voted for Dragonlady, ending the game. I believe if I had voted for you, you would vote for me and hope Dragonlady votes for me also.

You could have cast the first vote and voted for who you believe to be "more mafia-ish". If you had thrown a first vote at me, then obviously I would have thrown a vote for you and Dragonlady decides. If you had thrown a first vote at dragonlady, she would have voted you, but I would have been able to make the final decsion as to which of you I thought was mafia. Though I lean towards you I could have probably been swayed either way by a well-reasoned argument.

But since no one else had even been on the board and that clock is ticking I thought I should go for it.

Am I nervous that Dragonlady could be mafia and as soon as she logs on one of us will be whacked? Very.

But I felt like the dice need to be rolled, so I blew on them and tossed (that sounds a bit dirty).

Fingers crossed, nervewrackingly awaiting our fate.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Yeah, I saw exactly what you see. First vote is important in this round. But I really was not so sure this time. I would consider voting for Dragonldy with you Boyd, but at the same time would I be making a deal with the wrong person? I cannot say.

Boyd, I promise you if Dragonldy votes for me too, the town loses. She might even be trying to count on us not reaching an agreement and ending it that way, with us at a stalemate.

What are your opinions about voting Dragonldy?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Well, looks like Boyd is where my vote will stay. Hopefully Dragonldy is not the mafia and she sides with me. Razz

Either way though, great game guys, kept it intense the whole time! Would suck to see the town push so hard for survival only to fall flat on it's face at the finish line.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:31 pm

You still around DerB?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

My problem is if I throw a vote at Dlady, she votes with you and Im kaput.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 pm

I know what you mean, voting for Dragonldy would be a bad thing to do on your own.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 pm

As a show of good faith,

I retract my vote for DerB
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

We still have a couple of hours here. I will vote before time is up.

Good F***ing Grief!
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Could mafia just please stand up? thank you.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

I can't stay long.

This sucks because I feel pressured for time hard core now, as I gotta leave in a couple minutes for work and won't be back before the deadline.

Well, as far as I can see, it is a coin flip on my part, and I do suspect Dragonldy and you, pretty much equally, as soon as I start leaning one way, the other side pulls me back...

The one thing that bothers me is how willing you are to switch to DL. Does it mean anything?

If I hand the game to the mafia here, I am sorry team!

I retract my vote for Boyd

I vote to lynch Dragonldy
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Dragonldy: 1 vote of 3 (derB)

Pending votes: 2

Dragonldy, Sir Boydly

Deadline is tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Now this rests on my shoulders. I am so worried about being tricked into voting the WRONG way. That was one of the reasons I liked being the first vote, whatever happened would all be on me. I am this close to ending it right now, but the uncertainty is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:43 pm

I am about to go to dinner and don't know if I'll be back in time...so with my heart in my throat and my fingers crossed...

I VOTE FOR DRAGONLADY
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Dragonldy: 2 votes of 3 (derB, Sor Boydly)

Pending votes: 1

Dragonldy

Dragonldy has officially been lynched. This game is over but results will not be up until later this evening.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm

ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RESULTS NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! im so flippin nervous!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 am

Thian wrote:
ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RESULTS NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! im so flippin nervous!

Sorry, it's actually going to be tomorrow (Saturday).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 8
Page 1 of 1