ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5

Go down 
+4
Sir Boydly Boydster
Amanda Leigh
Staciekins
Enchantress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 pm

With the way things are standing now, I am leaning towards lynching Pete. I would like to hear from PhocQ first before I become the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:20 pm

DEADLINE for Day 5 - Sunday, March 27th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 4 needed to lynch)

Pete: 3 Votes of 4 (Stacie, Dragonldy, Mandie)
Dragonldy: 2 Votes of 4 (Pete, derB)

Pending votes: 2

Sir Boydly, PhocQ

Pete is 1 vote away from being lynched
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:44 pm

since this will probably be my last chance to plead my case here I'm gonna try one last time

I know that I may not have made the smartest moves throughout the game but I have tried to stay as active as I could and help figure things out as best to my ability. I may have failed but that doesn't mean I am mafia. I trusted Thian's judgement cause he made sense, plus Kyle's actions seemed very shady and I didn't trust anything he said. Then Thian started to get very defensive and it was shocking to me honestly. Plus the fact that he was trying to frame me as mafia it made me feel that he had to be mafia. People listen to what he says cause he is good at being persuasive. Due to that I felt he had to be mafia.

Now regarding the Cam issue, you can all say that you feel that I refused to vote for Cam, but why would I refuse to vote for Cam if we were mafia together, all that does is put a target on my back even more after Cam was lynched and was mafia. Everyone seems to not believe me when I say why I voted the way I voted, everyone just thinks I am being shady.

You all do what you feel you must do for the better of the town but you are making a big mistake by lynching me
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
With the way things are standing now, I am leaning towards lynching Pete. I would like to hear from PhocQ first before I become the deciding vote.

1 – Cam, Boyd and DL are mafia.
2 – Cam, Boyd and Pete are mafia.
3 – Cam, Derb and DL are mafia. - Not likely with Derb voting for DL instead of Pete
4 – Cam, Pete and DL are mafia. - Even if it was true, then who cares which we lynch.
5 - Cam, Boyd and Derb are mafia. - Not likely but running out of options

Quote :
I ask you because you had concluded logically last time that Cam must be a mafia. can you make a similar case against Pete?

So like, Boydy. I hate to say it but using that logic brings me to one common denominator. You. Suspect

So idk Boyd. While the Mafia was riding high and picking off townies you were tossing your vote around onto pointless targets while chastising the rest of us. Now that the Mafia's backs are against the wall you find me logical and helpfull. lol

I figure you should just do whatever your little mafia heart desires.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Since I know that I am innocent and DerB and Pete quickly want me gone, I really think they are Mafia. I hope that Phoc and Boyd realize that they are suspicious and they should vote for Pete. I agree with Mandie, I would have preferred to lynch DerB, but since Stacie voted for Pete, I had to go for Pete too, since I suspect them both.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
Since I know that I am innocent and DerB and Pete quickly want me gone, I really think they are Mafia. I hope that Phoc and Boyd realize that they are suspicious and they should vote for Pete. I agree with Mandie, I would have preferred to lynch DerB, but since Stacie voted for Pete, I had to go for Pete too, since I suspect them both.

Good point, DL.

I almost forget why I didn't think Pete and Derb would be Mafia together. lol I need to put them back up on the list.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:33 pm

It's cuz I'm not mafia. Wink

Since Boyd is hesitant to cast a vote on Pete, I am inclined to believe that
Boyd - Mafia
Pete - Innocent

is not the case. But who knows, maybe Boyd is taking notes from last round.

Dragonldy: Why were you so adamant that Cam was innocent on round one, when now we know he is mafia? If you are townie trying to help us, why would you make such a statement? Wouldn't it be better to keep tabs on all people we are unsure of, regardless of whether you are friends outside the game?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:

1 – Cam, Boyd and DL are mafia.
2 – Cam, Boyd and Pete are mafia.
3 – Cam, Derb and DL are mafia. - Not likely with Derb voting for DL instead of Pete
4 – Cam, Pete and DL are mafia. - Even if it was true, then who cares which we lynch.
5 - Cam, Boyd and Derb are mafia. - Not likely but running out of options

Quote :
I ask you because you had concluded logically last time that Cam must be a mafia. can you make a similar case against Pete?

So like, Boydy. I hate to say it but using that logic brings me to one common denominator. You. Suspect

So idk Boyd. While the Mafia was riding high and picking off townies you were tossing your vote around onto pointless targets while chastising the rest of us. Now that the Mafia's backs are against the wall you find me logical and helpfull. lol

I figure you should just do whatever your little mafia heart desires.

Thanks for a big sack of nothing. I thought it might be a waste of my time asking you what you think.

I VOTE FOR PETE
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 pm

DEADLINE for Day 5 - Sunday, March 27th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 4 needed to lynch)

Pete: 4 Votes of 4 (Stacie, Dragonldy, Mandie, Boyd)
Dragonldy: 2 Votes of 4 (Pete, derB)

Pending votes: 1

PhocQ

Pete is lynched. Results may take a while but I'll put them up when I can.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:11 am

Grace Applegate was a very orderly woman. She liked things neat and clean and she had a flair for decorating. If the events of the past few days weren't bad enough, her living conditions made things that much worse. She spent her day trying to tidy up as best she could. When she had done all she could for the moment, she made her way over to the baby grand piano in one of the far corners of the hall. A couple of the men had set it back on its legs after it had been knocked over in the quake. She sat down at the beautiful piano and began to play. As her fingers flew gracefully across the piano keys and she came to her first C Sharp, the key made no sound. She started again but still, there was nothing.

Grace had been playing the piano for years and was also adept at tuning pianos. She lifted the top and, to her surprise, one of the piano strings had been cut.

"Hello Grace. Playing a tune for us?"

Grace, still distracted by the cut wire, looked up and smiled politely.

"Well, I was trying to, but this wire has been cut. Strange. This isn't something that could have happened during the earthquake."

"Hmmm. Interesting. I supposed it could have snapped off, though."

"No, I don't think so. Look at the ends. This has been cut."

"You may be right. Well, I guess even if that were true, it should be the least of our worries. I was still enjoying your song." The man shot Grace a winning smile which was meant to melt her heart, but Grace wasn't ready to drop the subject.

"Maybe not. On the other hand, it just might be worth concerning ourselves."

Grace called the others to get their attention. The five others joined them around the piano. She explained what she had found and just as she finished, another person spoke up.

"So, the wire in the garrote, does it look like the missing piano wire?"

Grace nodded gravely.

"I saw someone over by the piano the day before Betty was murdered. I didn't think anything of it at the time but..." the woman's voice trailed off as she gazed at the man standing beside Grace.

Everyone followed her eyes to the man, then back to the woman. Her expression went from confused to realization to fear.

"It was you. I thought you were just looking for supplies. But that makes no sense..."

"I think he was looking for supplies. Just not the kind you were thinking the other day."

The handsome man in question suddenly reached inside his jacket. Another man, standing close by, caught the movement and grabbed his hand. Pulling it out they saw a knife in the accused man's hand.

"What's this for, James?"

"It's a pocket knife. No law against it. I was just going to show you -"

"Save your stories. I'm sure that's the knife you used to cut the wire and make the garrote which killed Betty."

"Hold him! Don't let him get away!"

The man struggled but another man helped hold him. The lynch-happy crowd was not shy at all this time. They had had been trapped in this dusty room for five days now and they were more than happy to take matters into their own hands to protect themselves.

"I say we hang him. He had a knife, he was over her cutting the piano wire. Seems pretty cut and dried to me! Get the rope!"

"I agree. Don't let that handsome face fool you. Lynch him!"

"Yes, hang him! Let him join his friend Cockeyed Louie - in hell!"

"Lynch him! Lynch him! Lynch him!"

The overwhelming feeling of the group was to quickly string James up, and that they did. No sooner than he had been hanged and breathed his last breath, his wallet was taken out. This was becoming the ritual. Hang them first, search them later.

"What does it say?"

"James Nelson."

"James Nelson? As in.....?"

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 1pfgux

Baby Face Nelson

Yes, Townies! You have lynched another Mafia! One more left. Time to go to sleep...if you can...

Joey the Clown
, you have until Monday, March 28th at 1:10am EDT to send me the name of who you would like to kill.

Nurse, you have until Monday, March 28th at 1:10am EDT to send me the name of the person you would like to protect.

Players Alive:
1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 derB
4 Stacie
5 PhocQ
6 Dragonldy

The deadline will be strictly adhered to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2