ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3

Go down 
+6
Pete
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
derB
Thian
Enchantress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Yes, he is the center of attention... and accusing everyone!!! Trying to Divert everyone from thinking he is guilty!!
You can still be in the thick of it, while trying to make yourself look innocent and making false accusations.

I did vote, on my own accord. I know we have to be careful this round... PhocQ needs to go!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm

He even stated he thought I knew what I was doing, as if I was in the know.
He could have very well investigated phocQ and got a scum read and didn't have enough time to tell people, or didn't want to come out and say it out right that he was detective and risk getting night killed on day 3 if he survived the lynch.

The more the detective investigates and doesn't lead on out right that he is detective, the better it is for town.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:57 pm

I am scared to vote PhocQ because I dont like being wrong at all. In fact, I find, being wrong to be humiliating. Like when I let someone convince me in the last game to vote for Stacie when I "knew" in my gut that she was innocent. and what happend, I KNEW IT. I was right yet I let someone convince me that my own thoughts, were wrong.

Everyone here knows how I feel about Stupid people, and Stupidity in general.

I dont want to be wrong. Which is why my vote is on Cam. Because I dont think I am wrong. And I can say that with confidence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 pm

DerB, i also saw that you asked Thian a question, how do I "KNow" its cam. or whatever... wait, let me quote so you cant twist shit....

Thian:
I don't know, but I believe it to be Cam. Follow up question: How does Mandie magically "know" Cam is mafia?

its the way that you word things, I think, that pushes my buttons and makes me want to yell and throw a fit. So, I will calmly explain what you said that has set me off.

"magically"..... That makes me want to give you the finger and tell you to fuck off. i dont MAGICALLY know anything. I can not say for sure that ANY of my theories are correct. As I said in a recent confessional, we will see if I am right at the end of the game. No one can no without a doubt who is innocent or guilty unless you are mafia or you are the detective. I am neither...... So i had to imploy my own strategy to try to play this game so I am not blindly arguing with all of you and getting upset for no reason.

Try wording things a little differently DerB, and you would get more out of me. Thian is never... ever.... ever... mean or rude or anything when he is interrogating me, but sometimes when you say things, you dont think how they will come off and it upsets me because I feel like you should know me better and if you whould know what ticks me off makes me wig out and what doesnt, when you say things sometimes I begin to think you are purposely, saying shit to me or about me, so that I WILL wig out, and you can point your finger at me even more because you are mafia. The more you say , the more I suspect you. And its not so much what you say, its how you say it.

Now, Im not upset, because I dont think your "magically" comment was meant to take a jab at me, however.. .it DID bother me, ... cause I dont just magically know ANYTHING in this game. It makes me feel like you are accusing me of cheating or some shit lol

How could I know if I am right on my opinions?

I dont dude, but at least I have the courage in this game to STATE what my opinions are, and STAND by them.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 pm

I feel like everyone has made really good points, but also bad points.

derB, I think Mandie is on to something when she says going based on what Kyle MIGHT have done is a dangerous thing to do. Yeah it may seem like Cam would be the most likely person for him to check out but it doesn't mean he did. Maybe he checked out Dragonldy. I'd say he checked out one of those two but there is NO WAY for any of us to know for sure which one, and it is a dangerous move to use that at all

PhocQ, the way I'm feeling is that you or Thian is mafia. I think Thian more likely and am now thinking I shouldn't have retracted my vote, but I'm not gonna vote again just yet, want time to really think things through and reread what people have said.

Thian,
you just seem to want to take everything I do and paint it as something mafia would do. It seems anytime I vote for someone, if someone else has already voted for that person, or if the person I vote for has voted for me I am either bandwagoning or its a revenge vote. My vote was neither of those things. I voted for you cause I honestly was most suspicious of you, believe what you will, I have said all I can to try to convince you otherwise.

right now I think that anyone could be mafia and I am not going to rule out anyone. Yeah there are some people I think may be innocent and I'm more inclined to believe those people but thing is, people can be mis-informed or read into things wrong all the time.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm

derB:
also for your question, how does she know cam is mafia?

she doesn't, have you seen me place a vote for him yet? No. He does need to talk more before im confident enough to say he is mafia. You are stretching for a reason to have your vote on me still and it isn't working.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I think because Pete suspects Thian, and vice versa, neither can see what I see.

There was a post somewhere in the game, I can find it if I have to, of Pete's, where he was frustrated and he wanted to vote for PhocQ because he thought PhocQ's post was out of line. It is this post that made me believe that Pete is innocent.

Thian was giving tips on how to catch Mafia earlier in the game. This was my first reason to think he was innocent. In this round, I quoted one of his posts and said that it screamed innocent to me.

Donna made a post somewhere at the beginning of the game and I told her too, that it was because of that post, that I believed she was innocent.

I have stated EVERY time what made me think someone was innocent. Stacie's posts are the same way. Her strategy is very clear, she is not dodging shit and she comes off as very sincere to me.

As i stated from the beginning of the game my strategy will be to analyze peoples posts and make my own decisions and that is what I have done.

Sure, everyone can say "I'm not mafia". So me telling yall that I'm not mafia isnt going to make you believe me, therefore, I dont care if you believe me or not. I simply don't. Im innocent and im trying to help yall find the guilty. Yall lynched our detective and we have no official help.

Some people seem to think im pulling my opinions out of thin air or magicially coming to conclusions and blowing shit up your asses or something. I have been very... careful....

I want to address both Pete and Thian.

I think that because Pete and Thian suspect each other....it is making them seem more guilty in each others eyes. They didnt see what I saw. I can't help that. They aren't me. They dont know each other like I know them both. But I really think they are innocent, and Pete, I dont think you made a mistake at all retracting your vote from Thian.

I know he still suspects you but that is because sometimes, your posts arent always clear. You are like me in the fact that you aren't very good at defending yourself. I think this is the reason, that Thian suspects you. Because in his interrogation of you, you did not come across clear to him.

Anyway, whatever thats my take on things.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Mandie,
I understand what you are trying to say and yeah I'm not very good at being clear but I am trying to be as clear as I can be. I keep going back and forth on Thian, at times he seems really innocent to me and than other times he doesn't and that is what is making this really hard for me. The thing is, I feel the same about everyone, which is probably is what is making me seem wishy washy to Thian. I'm not really great at reading people well, I'm way to trusting. I wanna trust everyone but I know that in this game I can't really trust anyone so it makes it hard for me to trust, if that makes any sense (if it doesn't I'll try and explain it better).

thing is, I am also afraid to vote for Thian cause if he ends up being innocent then we will have just lost one of our best interrogators and at this time we cannot afford to lose that. It is this reason that I have retracted my vote for Thian and don't really wanna vote for him again. Thing is, I really have no clue who to vote at this time, cause I'm torn by who to believe and who to not believe.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Your reason for being scared to vote Thian is the same reason I have for being scared to vote for PhocQ.

Which again, tells me, you are innocent. I see it in your posts. if I am wrong then you have the wool pulled over my eyes and I have to give you props. But in my heart, i hear your words and they ring true.

How can I explain to people that because of something I "feel" ..... you are innocent?

it is the same for Thian. I dont know how to explain what I feel. I jsut feel it. You are doing good in this game and Im glad you didnt throw your hands up and quit. We will get the mafia. Hang in there. I know its hard to trust someone in this game and you arent supposed to but, sometimes, you just gotta choose and stick to it ya know?
Thats what Im doing. Im choosing to believe that some people are innocent. Which leaves me with a list of people that are suspect. If I dont stick to my own strategy, I too, will come off as wishy washy.

Yall as a town wont give me the chance to shine and prove that I can be valuable so, Im really out of options at this point here as a townie with a voice. I want to ... close... my voice so to speak... and... not say anyhthing more, I have said all I can say this round and in my heart I believe Cam to be guilty this game, if I am wrong then Im one of those stupid people, that I despise. Because I hate... feeling stupid. Hate it. I hate being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Pete:
That is just it. It's that wavering from one to the other back again and then not. I can't determine a solid opinion that pins you to one idea or the next.

Although you do leave possibility up there and that sparks conversation, there is no close ended with you and to me this seems like you just don't want to be liable for a mistake.

I made a mistake in Kyle, I stuck to an opinion and the prime reason for you voting for me, was because I ended up leading the lynch on our detective. Yes it obviously sucks, but mafia is going to keep me around to pin me to that obvious red herring they are putting out there.

Yet, there are 2 others there, phocQ, and Stacie who both decided that it would be great to hop on the wagon with Thian.

phocQ in my opinion could be a better lynch than Cam at this point. Yet, you haven't presented any suspicions on other people, that were as concrete as you were on me about leading the lynch.

Now, I believe, the only reason why you would say something like that, is if mafia had planned to keep me around for that excuse, and someone had said.
"well thian led the lynch, keep him around and make him an easy target for the next day lynch". Then after the night talk mafia had, coming out with that line, as an idea that was discussed during the night.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 pm

PhocQ wrote:
Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
But seriously folks:

Boyd wrote : Also by creating a potential bandwagon lynching where the lynched does indeed turn out to be an innocent the creator of that bandwagon would jump to the top in my mind as mafia.

I definitely agree with you on that, Boyd but I don't understand how you took that logic and went after Derb, not Thian. AS I said in my last post it was Thian who created the bandwagon for both Cam and Kyle.

I didn't agree with your last post though. As I stated in the post you partially quoted: When the vote was three against Kyle and a bandwagon was forming, DerB pushed a blind lynching while claiming that he himself didnt suspect Kyle, giving himself plausible deniability. Suddenly Kyle was lynched.

I am the first vote for DerB and yet NO bandwagon has formed. Using your logic, You and DerB look like you are trying to create a bandwagon yourselves, which probably means that Thian is the nurse. HOWEVER I don't use your logic. The first vote in itself can't create a bandwagon. You however are a bandwagon jumper and -once again using your logic - a potential bandwagon creator.

I do not think you are mafia, Boyd but I am concerned that you are going to let your personal feelings about me affect your perception of me in this game.

There's good news! Concern yourself no longer! I have no personal feelings for you. My perception of you however is what you have stated: You like to argue. And I agree with you completely, you like to argue and it shows. You are argumentative and unpleasant in this game. It seems you would be welcoming all of the attention.

Your post suggesting that I was the 3rd mafia doesn't even make sense. You suggested that I was the 3rd mafia member who was outing the other 2 mafia members? lol

Good grief, Phoc. Defensive much. I really am LOL right now. Please take just a moment to go look at the top of this post where I am quoting you quoting me. There are three words there. "But seriously folks". These three words generally imply that what came before was NOT serious and the speaker or writer is about to become serious. My post was not suggesting that you were the 3rd mafia - maybe that's why it didnt make sense to you. My post was suggesting that your "bookends" method of crime detection, selecting the first and last people on a bandwagon and charging them as mafia, could just as easily be expanded to include yourself.....but the defensive tone in yout post to my clever joke post. Hmmmm. Here is my updated impression of PhocQ: Duh! Defending! With DerB!

I understand you don't like me

I like you just fine. I treat people the way they want to be treated.

but unfortunately if we are both innocent we are going have to find a way to work together to catch the mafia.

Well, we may not both be innocent. I did try to create a bandwagon against myself yesterday by voting for me first. I seem fishy to me for trying to create that bandwagon by voting first. I would vote again for me if I wasn't the first to vote for myself. I'm worried about being called out as a bandwagon creator you see.

If you don't think my thoughts are correct I don't mind you debating them. But trying to discredit me simply cause you don't like me doesn't do anyone any good.

Trying to discredit you? HAHAHA WTF???? If you can be discredited by me using your own words against you, maybe you dont have any credit for me to dis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm

I think there is a vote on PhocQ now, Boyd. How do you feel about placing your vote on him?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

derB wrote:
Wait, wha...?

Boyd- I am not sure I understand why you voted for me. I voted for Cam because I felt he was a good point to explore after Dragonldy said he was innocent, and Tiffani after she appeared to act strangely reactionary. We never reached a lynch on Cam, so there is no proof I was right or wrong to vote him, and I retracted my vote for Tiff because I realized she might have been the detective (I was wrong, obviously).

DerB I voted for you because of your posts encouraging the townies to lynch. I have stated it over and over: If you don't know who is guilty or innocent you have a greater likelihood (almost 3 to 1 odds) that you will lynch a townie. The only ones who know who is innocent for sure are the mafia. When Kyle had three votes against him, you started encouraging us absentee voters to lynch somebody. I stated yesterday that the creator of the bandwagon would jump to the top of my list. Perhaps "creator" is the wrong word, since blind bandwagons are formed from a herd menatality. Cheerleader would have been a better word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Hrm, interesting.

cheerleading, which is what I did. Should make you suspect me more.

also, pete stated, because I lead the kyle lynch. . . .that I must be mafia.

Unvote: Pete
Vote: Sir Boydlyboydster
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm

What did you see in Boyds post that I didnt see? In other words what made you change your mind about the vote Thian?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Mandie:
Pete's reason to vote me, was cheerleading, trail blazing a lynch for kyle, forming a bandwagon.

I stated that it was the only confident read he had on me. Otherwise, he is full of ifs buts, and's ors and maybes.

I then stated, that it must have been someones idea to paint me as mafia and send people on a red herring of the obvious choice. Someone who led the lynch.

conveniently now, Boyd has stated, he feels that cheerleaders / trail blazers are prime suspect. A shared thought between the two and obvious night talk strategy discussion.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

DEADLINE for Day 3 - Sunday, March 20th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Sir Boydly Boydster: 1 Vote of 5 (Thian)
Thian: 2 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 1 Vote of 5 (Stacie)

Pending votes: 3
Cam, Dragonldy, Pete
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:53 pm

and I also feel the way that boyd has responded to each post seperately, means he wasn't careful enough to watch what was said by others prior and got caught up in the link.

Boyd:
Please give me a list of each person.
your opinion on them.

How well they are doing in the game would be nice, since you refuse to give your mafia reads / town reads.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Thian wrote:
Mandie:
Pete's reason to vote me, was cheerleading, trail blazing a lynch for kyle, forming a bandwagon.

I stated that it was the only confident read he had on me. Otherwise, he is full of ifs buts, and's ors and maybes.

I then stated, that it must have been someones idea to paint me as mafia and send people on a red herring of the obvious choice. Someone who led the lynch.

conveniently now, Boyd has stated, he feels that cheerleaders / trail blazers are prime suspect. A shared thought between the two and obvious night talk strategy discussion.

hmmmm well, it's DerB and PhocQ that have their votes on you.......
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Right, they do. I'm not worried about them. I'd rather them be suspicious, I'm taking a person who I am rather comfortable with in the game, and seeing what will arise after what has been said.

Are you not suspicious of boyd yourself?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh I am, but he has already posted his views about bandwagonning and people leading lynches, his post today didnt seem to be anything new from him that I hadn't already heard in his previous posts. So I wondered what you saw today that I didnt. To me, I feel like he is stating the same things he has stated in the past.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Then vote for him mandie. He is suspicious to you. you would have no problems swinging your vote there?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Cam is the one that I am most confident of being mafia. That is why my vote for him has not changed.

PhocQ
DerB
Boyd

two of them are mafia, and one isnt. I am not sure which one is the innocent one yet.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

At this point I am not going to change my vote. I will not change my vote until I see something that completely convinces me that I should vote them instead of Cam.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 pm

^^
noted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next