ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3

Go down 
+6
Pete
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
derB
Thian
Enchantress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Caroling Cam wrote:
Hey all! I'm at work tomorrow and then St. Patties. So yeah I can't really play. I will say I am surprised that Thian and Mandie are trying to stir something up about me though. Are you really surprised that I'm playing the same way I always play these games? I give input where I can, but for the most part I'm pretty quiet. Yes when it's end-game I speak up more, because that's when everyone hints at their roles more heavily.

I don't think both of them are mafia, because that would be way too obvious for 2 people to push heavily for the same person to be lynched. Could be 1 or none of them are though. My view is that one is misguided and thinks I'm mafia, and the other actually is mafia, and is trying to jump on board to get a lynch going.

Voting deadline is on Sunday though so I'm not placing a vote yet. I still need to hear more to make a decision.

Okay, Pete and Thian, you want to wait to hear from Cam before you lynch him. .... Well here is his last post, stating he "cant really play". And he hasnt had an opinion the entire game until I called him out on being a mafia member. He also said that Thian and I both could be mafia, or neither or just one of us... he left it WIDE open ...... (plausible deniablity). That way if Thian and I are lynched and we are innocent (which I know we are), he can say ooopsie .....

I get frustrated because, you all think I am soooooooo smart and that I can manipulate alllllllllllll of you using my emotions..... There are no emotions here...... Im telling you straight up, and again, I feel as though no one here is listening to me. So, go ahead and point fingers in the wrong places. Yall already lynched our town detective, go ahead and make some more mistakes if you choose.

Pete, retracting your vote from Thian was a smart thing to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Cam, hardly stirring any pot here. you are doing a fine job of it yourself by not contributing as much.

I mean I can fully understand you being busy with outside things, social life and other stuff, being invested at least to post more content would be helpful. I know you do post, but you should post more especially when

We have this round to get mafia, and next round. if we don't we lose.

It pretty much is coming down to end game.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 pm

hrm. Mandie good point as well. No one has accused you of playing emotion card, you aer presenting plausible evidence and scummish things.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 pm

derB, PhocQ, Stacie, Donna, Boyd.

would you lynch cam?

We all understand the importance of him to post before you judge, but given what mandie has stated, I would like to hear from all of you about cam lynch.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Thian wrote:
hrm. Mandie good point as well. No one has accused you of playing emotion card, you aer presenting plausible evidence and scummish things.

to avoid confusion. the complete thought was. plausible evidence, and scummish things that cam has done.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:52 pm

No, the last game I was "emotional" and was accused of using my emotions to manipulate all of you. If people think i am smart enough to manipulate using emotions, why dont they think I am smart enough to figure out things on my own? I guess Im just emotionally smart, but stupid when it comes to reading people? lol (Reading people is how i make it far in survivor, its what im good at)

Either way, I know Im right. I am not trying to convince yall who "I" think is innocent here, Im trying to get those that I Think are innocent to vote the same, so we control the majority lynch. There are five of us, and I am certain Cam is mafia. (i dont like to use the word scum, to me it sounds mean and I care about Cam and dont want to call him scum) but he is mafia.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Mandie:
no worries, I am not discrediting and I am belieiving in the Cam lynch that you presented. however, I do want discussion from others before the lynch happens.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

scum is just a term of endearment Wink its just within game context mander pander. not because his character is that outside of the game. Cam's a great guy
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Noted!

Thanks for hearing me out and not just dismissing what I am saying.

And I also would like to state, for the record....If I am killed by the mafia after this lynch... please look into:

PhocQ
DerB
Boyd

Two of them are mafia.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm

DEADLINE for Day 3 - Sunday, March 20th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)

Pete: 1 Vote of 5 (Thian)
Thian: 2 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 4
Cam, Stacie, Dragonldy, Pete
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Mandie, I kind of do want to know why boyd ? I know, you know him best out of everyone. What have you noticed that we may have not have.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Thian Said:
Quote :
So PhocQ, why did you ignore the fact that you were on the same lynches as stacie and I?

Pete Said:
Quote :
I do find it interesting that PhocQ is targeting you for the reasons stated, and yet he fits the bill on both votes as well. There could be something behind that.

Ok you two, let me guess this straight. Because I think that Stacie and Thian are mafia because they were the bookends in the Cam lynch attempt and the successfull Kyle lynch, that I should automatically think I am also Mafia cause I voted for them? Guys, let me clear something up for you. It is not MY job to figure out if I am Mafia or not. LMFAO It is YOUR job to figure that out. I don't have to suspect me because I already know. The reason I didn't add myself as a suspect is because I am NOT a flippin' suspect. lol Why on earth would I suspect myself? That's your job.

I didn't ignore the fact I also voted with Stacie and Thian, it just doesn't mean anything to me since I know I'm not mafia. That is the equivalent to saying at the end of last game I should have suspected myself as much as I suspected JJ and Mandie being the last witch. Retardeness, I say. Retardedness.

Pete, you were one of my biggest suspects on day 1 but you have fallen down the list quite a bit. I wasn't going to say anything about my suspicions about Thian and Stacie because I didn't want to give Thian too much time to figure out a way to get the vote off of him. But when I saw both you and Derb seemingly felt the same way as I did about Thian, I figured I would open up and let you guys know what I was thinking. I am thinking it might have been a mistake since Thian and the others are indeed talking you off of voting for him and I can no longer set the trap I was hoping to set for the 3 Mafia. Also, I was a little weary about casting my vote on Thian because I strongly feel that my vote will push people away from voting that way.

Also, I do not feel I "fit the bill". As I tried to explain, I am not picking on those two only because they voted for Cam and Kyle. When you say that it makes me feel like you didn't really even read my post. I said it is suspcicious because of how they placed their votes. Why am I the only person who finds it odd that Stacie came right out on day 1 and said "Just so you guys know, I am only going to bandwagon!" ?? How can I not be suspicious of an obvious strategy that will remove all accountability from Stacie for who she voted for. It's not her fault, it's the people who voted before her and led to her bandwagon vote's fault. Honestly, how can I be the only person who finds that suspicious?

Stacie, you ingored my questions to you. I will ask again...
"Stacie what is it about me that makes you suspicious? Do you think I purposely called out people last round and antagonized them because I was mafia? Do you really think a mafia member would make a post that they knew would lead to people voting for them? Who is more likely to do something that puts them at risk.. a townie trying to figure out who the mafia is, even if it means they might get lynched or a Mafia member who only cares about saving their own hide?"

Also, can you tell me why it is you ignored my questions?

As it stands now, Thian, Derb, Pete and myself are the only people even attempting to analyze what has happened and what's been said. The rest of you base your reasons on feelings and "i know how to read people" without so much as an explanation of why you feel that way. I am not saying you are wrong, cause your guts may very well know much more than I do, but you can't expect to convince anyone to do agree with you if you don't tell them why.

Mandie, you spent more effort trying to organize an alliance of 5 people than you did in explaining why you feel the way you do. This game is based of analysis and debate over what we have said and done. Why won't you explain to us why you feel the way you do about each person. If you are wrong about your feelings on me or anyone else, how can I convince you otherwise? It's a very dangerous game you are playing, just asking people to trust each other just cause you say so.

I don't ask anyone to trust me. All I ask is that if you are innocent, you listen carefully to what I have to say and objectively decide for yourself if you agree or not. And if you don't agree then I hope you will take the time to explain to me why I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:27 pm

My problem with this here is who I think Kyle investigated round one. Why not investigate the guy who was one away from being lynched? He could have just as easily gained those votes back, surely, but Kyle didn't even bother.

This all could be some clever ruse. Mandie, as mafia, watched Kyle going down, and now holding our failure over us, is offering us her help in ridding the mafia, after two rounds of not voting Cam, or Kyle. Is it because she knows something about Cam?

Could Cam be the doctor, is that who they tried to kill round one, and the reason they failed to kill? Did Kyle figure this out, dropping his case on Cam?

If we lynch Cam, and he is indeed the doctor, we are one mistake from losing this game. I don't think Cam is our best bet here. That Mandie almost magically "knows" that it is Cam, is a little unsettling. That Pete and Thian have 'settled' their differences (I ENTIRELY expected Pete to retract, I have been waiting for it), and are going along with this, is a little more unsettling. That Stacie will tack on her vote to whatever Mandie asks her to, adds to this unsettling soup. Add a dash of Dragonldy and we have a game set up to be handed to the informed minority in a steaming bowl made of our skulls...

That Mandie lists, PhocQ and Boyd as likely mafia with myself, when I find the both of them to be mostly townie, is disappointing I hope the townies can deliberate this properly. Something isn't right to me...
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Im not Mafia Derb, and I stated.... if yall vote with me to lynch Cam, and I am wrong, and I lead yall astray.... lynch me. But I dont think I am wrong.

Im not asking anyone to believe me when I say so and so is innocent. All Im asking is for yall to lynch Cam and give me a chance to prove to this town that I can be helpful to yall.

If you are unwilling to put your trust and faith in me and give me a chance to prove myself for just one vote....yall should just lynch me now.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Thian wrote:
Mandie, I kind of do want to know why boyd ? I know, you know him best out of everyone. What have you noticed that we may have not have.

Well, Boyd is very smart. He is smarter than any person I know on earth. lol If there is one person that could fool me, I think it would be Boyd. So, When he posts... Im skeptical. lol
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm

If you can convince me with some evidence against Cam, and a good reason to vote for him, I will lynch him with you, but no go so far.

For starters, what are your thoughts on my analysis of what happened for Kyle in night 1?

As far as Boyd goes, smart =/= mafia. You can be a smart townie just as well. A big pratfall to hunting scum is typecasting your prey, and projecting what you 'want' a mafia to look like onto your quarry.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Yall can guess all night long as to who kyle did or didn't investigate. I dont feel like basing any of my opinions on what Kyle might or might not have done. We have no way of knowing what he did. Why are you basing your strategy on what Kyle did?

I didnt ask you to vote for Cam because you are one of my suspects. Getting another mafia... to vote for a "mafia"... isnt part of my plan..... I asked the people I believed to be innocent to stand with me. If I am right and they are innocent, they have nothing to lose. Why would I convince my suspect of anything?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:43 pm

As for Boyd..... unlike Thian, Pete, Donna and Stacie.... he has yet to convince me he is innocent, same as you, same as phocq.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
Yall can guess all night long as to who kyle did or didn't investigate. I dont feel like basing any of my opinions on what Kyle might or might not have done. We have no way of knowing what he did. Why are you basing your strategy on what Kyle did?

This, is a pure townie thought, and a very logical one infact. Trying to outguess someone is just plain luck whether you hit.

derB, you must have not read what mandie had wrote about Cam.

He pointed fingers at me, and Mandie, and then said one is mafia, the other isn't or they both might not be mafia. He didn't want to stick to one story. He left it open.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 pm

exactly.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Caroling Cam wrote:
I don't think both of them are mafia, because that would be way too obvious for 2 people to push heavily for the same person to be lynched. Could be 1 or none of them are though. My view is that one is misguided and thinks I'm mafia, and the other actually is mafia, and is trying to jump on board to get a lynch going.

Voting deadline is on Sunday though so I'm not placing a vote yet. I still need to hear more to make a decision.

Here is the line that is questionable derB.

he states,
I don't think both of them ((Mandie and I)) are mafia.
could be 1
or none.

Although he has stated that he believes one is mafia and the other is on board trying to get a lynch going. I don't believe it because he hasn't presented a case strong enough against myself or mandie.

Until that happens, his case isn't credible.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Especially after leaving it so open.

If he truly did suspect mandie or myself, why would he not just simply state that he believes one to be mafia and the other not.

Why go into a song and dance prior to stating his convictions?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Quote :
"Stacie what is it about me that makes you suspicious? Do you think I purposely called out people last round and antagonized them because I was mafia? Do you really think a mafia member would make a post that they knew would lead to people voting for them? Who is more likely to do something that puts them at risk.. a townie trying to figure out who the mafia is, even if it means they might get lynched or a Mafia member who only cares about saving their own hide?"

Also, can you tell me why it is you ignored my questions?

I didn't see the question prior, I apologize. I must have missed it.
I think people who ask a ton of questions are trying to divert the attention away from themselves by raising awareness upon everyone else. I do think you purposely called out those people, because I think the mafia members aren't trying to hide or fit in with the townies.. I think you fit the profile, because you are more abrasive. I do think a mafia member would make that kind of post, just so to raise eyebrows. I think a mafia member who only cares about not getting themselves lynched would put them at risk to try to divert just like I stated above.

Again, I didn't ignore you, I didn't see the post!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Thian - Why are you so eager to join Mandie's alliance? You are much more savvy than that. Do you truly feel that Cam is acting that different than he normally acts? Cause I just don't see it. You are picking apart his posts like you were expecting some stroke of genius out of the 5 mins he spent making it.

Mandie, if it was Day 1 or 2, sure you could ask us "just to trust you this once". But it's Day 3 and as Thian has already pointed out, our backs are quickly going up against the wall. This is no longer the time for just trust me's. It's time for the townies to make the most informed decision we possibly can. What you are proposing could pretty much seal the town's fate if we trust you and are wrong.
The way I look at it there are 4 possible scenarios with what you are doing.

1 - You are innocent and Cam is mafia. If so, then you rock!
2 - You are innocent and Cam is innocent. We will lynch you the next day round and it will be game over.
3 - You are mafia and Cam is mafia. While it would be nice to see a Mafia die, I don't like the idea of you gaining the trust of your 5 person alliance.
4 - You are mafia and Cam is innocent. Not cool. My guess would be this is the scenario and you mafia-ites are just happy to lynch, kill and earn dragonldy or someone's vote and finish us off.

Derb, I am in total agreement that the townies have to be very careful this round. We could only have 1 more lynch after this and lose the game.

I don't see nearly enough evidence to lynch Cam. There's more evidence to lynch me for cryin' out loud. lmao
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Mandie wrote:

Why aren't you? He was the investigator. Whoever he checked out over the night is our the only person we can clear, I think that is huge. If it was Cam, like I think it was, then we are making a mistake lynching him. I do it this way because to me, picking a person and crossing your fingers isn't detective work, it's guessing. I play this game because I like to line out he clues for all to see and try and piece together the puzzle while somebody actively throws out red herrings. That I have considered this, that it is plausible, is reason enough for me to believe it happened, more so that you suddenly "knowing" Cam is mafia, and asking us to believe you.

Mandie wrote:
I didnt ask you to vote for Cam because you are one of my suspects. Getting another mafia... to vote for a "mafia"... isnt part of my plan..... I asked the people I believed to be innocent to stand with me. If I am right and they are innocent, they have nothing to lose. Why would I convince my suspect of anything?
If you can get a mafia member to vote with you, why not use that vote? It rids you of another mafia. This sounds to me like you have a grand scheme, that can only be carried out by you, leading the group with a raised sword.

Mandie wrote:
As for Boyd..... unlike Thian, Pete, Donna and Stacie.... he has yet to convince me he is innocent, same as you, same as phocq.

Why? Why Cam first, why not Boyd, or PhocQ? What specific things have the 'innocents' done to make them innocent, what specific things have Cam, Boyd, PhocQ, and I done to not be cleared? I know I am innocent, and that there is no way I can prove that to you, but from where I stand, if indeed you are 100% right, we have this game won, and it won't hurt us in any way to vote for PhocQ or Boyd first. What do we have to lose?

Alright, Thian and Mandie, this is what bothers me most, all game Mandie has bemoaned the 'bandwagon' vote, and now suddenly she is begging for one, on the cusp of the game being over, should it tilt in the mafias favor. I am not blind to this. What bothers me still is that no matter what, we are going to be relatively clueless.

Cam said specifically he thought that one of you was mafia, and the other was misinformed. He laid out all the possibilities for all to see and read like a good townie should, and picked the one that felt was the most likely. Nothing scummy there to me.

YOU GUYS, on the other hand, are force-feeding us your beliefs, giving us only one sided stories and filling it with promises that for all I know are empty, trying really hard to push a lynch that is going nowhere fast, very nearly begging for a bandwagon to begin. Right now, the mafias best friends are the bandwagoners. it will only take two bandwagoners to put away an innocent townie for good if the mafia gets behind it full force. That this is what you guys are asking for, begging for, after whining about that same strategy for the entire game, is craziness to me, and I won't have a part of it. My vote will stay where it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next