ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3

Go down 
+6
Pete
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
derB
Thian
Enchantress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
I think there is a vote on PhocQ now, Boyd. How do you feel about placing your vote on him?

Just noticed I didn't answer this question. I will now.

I really don't feel sure enough about Phoc over DerB right now. I know there are still three mafia and the odds of us hitting mafia this round have increased since we started...but I'm keeping my vote where it is for now. I'm open for swaying, if anyone can sway me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Getting stacie off your tail won't do you any good. She's a smart woman and knows scum when she sees it. You hounding her for your support isn't doing anything but making you look like you are gravelling at this point.

stop it snowman!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Here is my concern, Thian.

% wise, I am more sure that Cam is mafia.

If I switch my vote , it will be a step down for me since I am not as clear on PhocQ as I am on Cam. And if it is wrong, and we lynch PhocQ and he is innocent, what incentive do my fellow townies have to believe anything I say? Yall don't believe me now, and I think I should stick to my guns for the moment. The only vote Im willing to risk my reputation on is Cam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 pm

I believe you Amanda. And, if on the last day, PhocQ needs more votes than Cam, or if Cam only needs one vote, I'm up for switching.. However, it's staying on PhocQ for now!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

I apologize for any undue stress I have caused.

Right now, with the votes as they are, the only lynch we are capable of achieving is Thian. While I think this is one of our best options, I realize there are those that disagree. Just thought I would point it out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 pm

I think there is still lots of time for us to keep discussing things. I just hope the other townies don't vote to lynch Cam or myself or anyone else overnight. We still have to be carefull how many votes people get. I strongly feel that once Cam or I get 2 townies voting to lynch us, the mafia will swoop in for the kill.

Thian is no risk of Mafia swooping in since he has had votes on him forever now. lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 pm

derB wrote:

Right now, with the votes as they are, the only lynch we are capable of achieving is Thian. While I think this is one of our best options, I realize there are those that disagree. Just thought I would point it out.

DerB, as you know, at this point I am voting for you this round. If you were interested in swaying my vote, are there 3 or 5 reasons you could list for voting Thian. I would need a lot to change my mind that way. I haven't seen anything that says Thian is scummy.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 pm

derB wrote:

No worries DerB, No stress here Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 204853 But yes I totally disagree, I don't see Thian as being mafia at all.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 pm

My brain is pudding at this point (I have been up for over 20 hours now) but I will try and explain why I have my vote on Thian.

1. He is a clever inquisitor. The way he was wording his questions in the first couple of rounds came off to me as if he were trying to set up whoever he was asking questions of, trying to get them to dig their own grave.

2. He is good at playing the jovial, friendly friendster. He is a seasoned veteran when it comes to letting the stresses of this game roll off his back, and good at drawing people to him for that reason.

3. He is quick to point fingers and spread discord in each round. He will point as many fingers as he can before he is called out on it, and when that happens he tends to stop on whatever target he was currently prodding. For instance, he tends to be the first vote cast on any given person. For a bandwagon to begin, there needs to be a vote.

4. This one is more of a thing that has developed through the round, but that he has not been lynched yet, tells me the mafia is not getting on board with this lynch. That he hasn't been lynched yet tells me that he is not innocent, as being only two votes away, if he was innocent, I imagine the mafia would not hesitate to off him, and then another in the night phase.

I don't know if any of that makes sense. I am beyond tired, and will post tomorrow. Hopefully after a good nights sleep I can elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 am

derB wrote:
My brain is pudding at this point (I have been up for over 20 hours now) but I will try and explain why I have my vote on Thian.

1. He is a clever inquisitor. The way he was wording his questions in the first couple of rounds came off to me as if he were trying to set up whoever he was asking questions of, trying to get them to dig their own grave.

2. He is good at playing the jovial, friendly friendster. He is a seasoned veteran when it comes to letting the stresses of this game roll off his back, and good at drawing people to him for that reason.

3. He is quick to point fingers and spread discord in each round. He will point as many fingers as he can before he is called out on it, and when that happens he tends to stop on whatever target he was currently prodding. For instance, he tends to be the first vote cast on any given person. For a bandwagon to begin, there needs to be a vote.

4. This one is more of a thing that has developed through the round, but that he has not been lynched yet, tells me the mafia is not getting on board with this lynch. That he hasn't been lynched yet tells me that he is not innocent, as being only two votes away, if he was innocent, I imagine the mafia would not hesitate to off him, and then another in the night phase.

I don't know if any of that makes sense. I am beyond tired, and will post tomorrow. Hopefully after a good nights sleep I can elaborate.

I understand you are tired. But I will need some elaboration, if you want to sway my vote. From this post, and once again I understand that you are sleep-deprived, it seems like you are just swinging in the dark. I don't see a semblance of evidence against Thian in the first two reasons you gave. Let's break it down:

"He is a clever inqusitor" & "trying to get them to dig their own grave"

This sounds like a game strategy, performed by someone who is up to the task. I don't know how this says mafia. if I get good enough at these games, i will probably use a similar strategy.

"jovial, friendly friendster" "He is a seasoned veteran when it comes to letting the stresses of this game roll off his back, and good at drawing people to him for that reason"

This too is a game strategy, performed by someone who is up to the task. It sounds from your post - I know you are sleepy - that you are threatened by Thian's cleverness and friendliness. In my mind only mafia would be threatened by such a player. I welcome seuch a player...if he is innocent.

"He is quick to point fingers and spread discord in each round. He will point as many fingers as he can before he is called out on it, and when that happens he tends to stop on whatever target he was currently prodding. For instance, he tends to be the first vote cast on any given person. For a bandwagon to begin, there needs to be a vote."

This too sounds like a say it together...game strategy, performed by someone who is up to the task. He is trying to 1. get a rise out of people ansd see how they will respond. I believe this is what he was doing to me earlier by throwing a vote at me. Also, this first vote cast thing doesn't mean a bag of beans. I have been a first vote for PhocQ, Tiffani, Kyle, (the first two people gone? maybe i do need to vote for me).
My point is: if others had jumped on any of my "bandwagons"I would then be thrust into thian's place myself. Since NOT ONE person has jumped on any of my bandwagons, this should prove i am no mafia by such logic, right?. But I wouldn't apply such logic to it if I were you.
2. he is trying to see who may jump on any potential bandwagons he craetes

"he has not been lynched yet" "That he hasn't been lynched yet tells me that he is not innocent, as being only two votes away, if he was innocent, I imagine the mafia would not hesitate to off him."

Why would you kill thian if you were mafia? think about this. Consider that you are innocent as you proclaim, consider also that thian is innocent. Why would mafia getr rid of either of you? If you keep accusing the other of being mafia the real mafia stays hidden. They would knock off the partial players and no-shows like D'lady and Cam, while keeping fingers pointing at an innocent Thian by an innocent DreB and vice versa.

I understand you will be better focused tomorrow after you get some rest and I will take that into consideration. But just judging this post, you look guiltier to me than ever. i'm sorry buy this post sealed the deal for me, unless you can do better tomorrow. I have one of two options now. You are voting for Thian just to vote for somebody, not because you have ANY evidence against him, which I know you can't mean. Or you are voting for thian because you fear that he may find you out. Please convince me of a third option, until then my vote stays on you.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 am

My concerns with Thian stem from the way he employs his questions. He is good at incriminating, as well as investigating. In my eyes, there was absolutely no reason to vote Kyle. He helped to get people worked up over him, planting little seeds here and there, without having to act as an all out leader to the lynch. He also chooses things he wants out of people's posts and uses them as he sees fit, even taking things out of context.

For example, in round two, I had discussed a number of reasons the first night phase ended in a not kill, but Thian opted to stick soley to the "doctor save" portion of my reasons, and stick me with it, too, as if it were the only opinion I held. When I brought it up, he changes the subject, ignoring it.

Thian wrote:
Mafia's job is to blend, confuse, rile and agitate, lie and do what it is to end up on top

Town's job is to uncover tactics of mafia, are they trying to blend by posting, are they trying to confuse town by posting, are they riling and agitating for their win condition.

Thian wrote:
If someone comes to another persons aide, or is more friendly with another person. Is it mafia trying to blend and buddy up with a townie?

So it is those sort of things you want to be on the watch for.

Also, aiding in lynching Kyle, he brought up a voting history that meant nothing. There was no proof that Kyle did anything scummy or wrong. He had placed a couple of votes, as had Thian. He is so good with his words that people are continually forgetting that Thian is the one who facilitated the Kyle lynch.

He also spent a good deal of time belittling my survey question, which to me was unfounded. Just because I had asked about ice cream does not mean my question did not have value. It had just as much value as Thian's inconsequential vote history that had nothing to prove, yet he used it and subtly laid hints that mine was "silly" and not "meaningful".

Thian wrote:
As much as I appreciate that fact that you trust in what I had been doing. The vote up on PhocQ without saying anything, triggered my suspicion. While you don't need an individual reason for voting someone, there were a lot of "spiteful" votes. onto PhocQ, instead of legitimate reasons.
-in response to Kyle voting for PhocQ, in the heat of the Kyle debate.

Yet, at there very beginning of that round, we find our very first post of the round to read something like this:
Thian wrote:
Well, lets go wittttth.

Vote: PhocQ

Double standards. Splitting hairs, taking them our of their context and taking the dirtiest side to your advantage. Inventing ghost stories about our Detective. Oh, and this little gem, taken from the butt-end of round 2:

Thian wrote:
I say lynch kyle, then Tiffani.

Concerning the fact Thian has not been lynched.
The way I see it, there are two scenarios, and only two.

THIAN IS INNOCENT:
Why would the mafia hesitate to take a free kill? They wouldn't especially not one like this. Thian is vocal and inquisitive. He posts frequently. These players are quite the bother to Mafia, believe me, when I was a Grinch/Witch, it was very irksome to see people try and weed us out. So that they haven't lynched an innocent townie yet, being only 2 away, does not make sense to me, as it would end the day phase, our only venue of discussion as townies, rid themselves of a pest, and continue to the night phase to get one more, bringing the totals down to 4 town, 3 mafia, a dangerous ratio indeed. Assuming, of course, the doctor doesn't save the right person.

It is possible that 2 of the mafia (or all three of them from the rest of your innocent eyes' perspectives) have their votes already cast for Thian. Trust me, this is not something a paranoid team of mafia scum would try.

^^Also, watch somebody try and take that as a Freudian slip, aka, me accidentally revealing my mafia role. Just speaking from past experience, not current. Razz

THIAN IS MAFIA
Thian being innoncet just doesn't ring true to me. They would certainly put him within a one-vote ultimatum to try and get him lynched if he was innocent. To me, this must mean he is mafia, and his cohorts have no interest in voting for him whatsoever. All it would take is one mafia vote, just one, and Thian would likely get lynched. The final vote tends to be the easiest to come by, for some reason.

From where I stand, there is at the very least one mafia that has not cast a vote, but I don't think any of them have. Thian os one of their own, and they will avoid lynching him at all costs. They are so close to winning they can taste it, and lynching Thian would make it that much harder for them to win.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:06 pm

derB, I trust in what you said, it makes sense and makes me more nervous about Thian. I know he'll probably vote for me again but whatever, I gotta vote what I believe to be the right person to vote and that person is Thian.

I vote to lynch Thian

I should have never changed my vote. I'm not changing it this time.

Mandie, I'm sorry, I understand what you have been saying, I just don't feel comfortable voting for Cam at this time. I think Thian is mafia, to me he is the most suspicious and this round has only make that suspicion grow every time he has posted.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 pm

DEADLINE for Day 3 - Sunday, March 20th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Thian: 4 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 2 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Thian)

Pending votes: 1
Dragonldy

Thian is 1 vote away from a lynch.

If a lynch does occur and I am not here to lock the thread, please discontinue posting once a 5th vote has been cast. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 pm

derB, you just picked the most Obvious fucking line in the whole game, and incriminated me, using the lamest red herring.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 pm

PhocQ wrote:
I think there is still lots of time for us to keep discussing things. I just hope the other townies don't vote to lynch Cam or myself or anyone else overnight. We still have to be carefull how many votes people get. I strongly feel that once Cam or I get 2 townies voting to lynch us, the mafia will swoop in for the kill.

Thian is no risk of Mafia swooping in since he has had votes on him forever now. lol

I present to you evidence of PhocQ as mafia slipping and telling us he is mafia.

he states once cam or I get two townies voting to lynch us? he is excluding himself from being a townie, along with cam. So mandie, you potentially hit this one out of the ball park on that.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Mandie, we lynch phocQ today, cam tomorrow. lets go. Pete. if you had half a brain cell you would switch over now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Thian: 4 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete)

Pending votes: 1
Dragonldy

Thian is 1 vote away from a lynch.

If a lynch does occur and I am not here to lock the thread, please discontinue posting once a 5th vote has been cast. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I gotta do what I gotta do, buddy. Nothing personal, but I think you are a mafioso!

I hardly think that incriminates PhocQ or Cam, as it is true that at least two townies are required for a lynch. You are misconstruing the point I am sure he was trying to make. I think he meant that if the mafia can convince at least two townies to vote for either of them, the mafia will swoop in and finish the rest.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Pete ya dumb poop face.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:33 pm

appealing to emotion here:
but mafia, if you are on this lynch at this point. you will really have a lot to question for yourselves.

townies:
you certainly will be losing it for the town on my name, your hands will look redder than sin.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:03 pm

I'll seal this .......................

Voting for Thian. I think Phoc made a good point. If Thian's not Mafia, then Phoc has to be Mafia.

BTW I promise to be more active the next round. I had some real life stuff to deal with and have been really busy.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 pm

I don't think that Thian is Mafia.

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:17 pm

It is my opinion that yall were stupid for lynching Kyle, and now yall are making the same mistake with Thian. At this point, I am just going to sit back and let yall keep making mistakes. Good Luck yall.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh I see a majority is reached, should I lock this for Jackie? I just woke up im half asleep
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Thian: 5 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete, Dragonldy)

Pending votes: 0

Thian has been lynched.

Thread is locked. Results up later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next