ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3

Go down 
+6
Pete
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
derB
Thian
Enchantress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:01 pm

The sun rose on another dismal day in the dusty hall. Women and men alike slowly awakened and surveyed their surroundings, only to realize they were in fact still trapped and this had not been just a dream.

As morning routines commenced, people aimlessly milled about the room. Once everyone had gathered again it was decided they should have a meeting.

"Are we all here? Let's see, one, two, three..."

"Where's Betty? I haven't seen her all morning?"

"Neither have I."

Everyone glanced around and a few people started searching. One man was brave enough to open the closet door. The one where the four bodies had been placed, away from the living.

"EGADS! She's in here. Come quick!"

The other eight people ran toward him. Two strong men lifted Betty's cold, dead body out of the closet and her pulse was checked.

"She's dead." One woman proclaimed, slowly shaking her head as she dropped Betty's lifeless wrist.

Realization quickly hit like a ton of bricks.

"The Mafia - or whoever the killer is - is among us. We need to find out who did this or we're all dead."

"Yes, otherwise we're all sitting ducks. We need to protect ourselves."

"You! You seemed to find her body fairly quickly. Maybe you had something to do with this!"

"What?!? ME? I simply looked in the closet. Why does that make ME suspicious?"

"How would you know to look in a closet where there were four other dead bodies? You must've known she was already dead! There's no other explanation!"

"No, of course I didn't know. I just saw the closet and thought I may as well check it! I'm no killer!"

"I heard you get up last night." Offered another man. "You probably thought everyone was asleep but I wasn't."

"That's enough for me! I certainly don't want to wake up tomorrow morning with my head cut off!"

"Well, I think if your head's cut off you wouldn't wake up."

"This is no time for jokes. We're all in real danger here!"

"Yeah, let's lynch him!"

"Wait, we need to think about this. We could be making a huge mistake!"

"Oh, maybe YOU are in on it with him? Is that it?"

"I say we lynch now, ask questions later. Unless we ALL want to be killed in our sleep!"

"Yeah, grab him. Don't be fooled. He MUST be the killer!"

The mob mentality again took over and soon three pairs of hands were restraining the man.

"Grab the rope. He deserves to be lynched!"

"Yes, don't listen to his excuses. Kill him, kill him!"

"Kill him! Kill him!" Shouted others in the group.

Very quickly the rope was thrown back over the curtain rod. The detective's handcuffs were used on the shocked and frightened man and the noose that had been used to kill Detective Walker was thrown over his head. Within minutes, he was dangling from the rope. Another person dead. The count was up to five.

"Now that we have killed this man, don't you think we should look and see who he was? He may have been telling the truth. Not that it makes a difference now."

"Yes, check his pockets."

A hand reached into the pockets of the unlucky man and a wallet was extracted.

"It says his name was Walter Murdock. There's also a card in here. He's a - he was a school principal."

"I highly doubt a school principal was Mafia."

"And he's so old. How could he have had the strength to do that to Betty?"

The group spent some time searching his sleeping area. No gun or weapon of any kind was found. The eight remaining people realized they had killed an innocent man.

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 8 33m8jyh

Walter Murdock

Mafia, you have until Sunday, March 20th at 5 pm EDT to send me the name of who you would like to kill.
All three must send the same name or a kill will not occur.

Nurse, you have until Sunday, March 20th at 5 pm EDT to send me the name of the person you would like to protect.

Players Alive:
1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Pete
5 derB
6 Stacie
7 PhocQ
8 Dragonldy

The deadline will be strictly adhered to.

To the rest of you - sleep with one eye open. Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 8 461220
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:48 am

Don't forget to send me your confessionals by PM so I can use them after the game is over. Nighttime is a great time to write them! Even if you're voted out, you can still send in confessionals with your speculations.

I've received some good confessionals so far and I'm also writing my game thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 3
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8