ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2

Go down 
+8
Kyle
Sir Boydly Boydster
Pete
derB
Tiffani
Mr Phoc
Thian
Enchantress
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

This is what I like, someone says something to get under someone else's skin and we get ten pages of debating and TALK, now we're getting somewhere.

Quote :
Tiffani- I think you are a smart player. I bet you have one of the cool roles. I'm jealous!

Thanks Stacie. I try my best for surez to be as smart as possible in these games but for the most part, I end up listening to everyone else's ideas before I "get it" lol ALTHOUGH, i totally rocked my first non-ORGPlanet Vampire game by just really reading what everyone had to say. Mind you their bad guys weren't as smart as the ones on this site lmao And I'm jealous too, of whomever has roles, I've always had a role even when I was just a plain townie/lycan (my lycan gene made me appear wolfy but i wasn't lol) but this time, i have nothing Sad *pouts*
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Not to answer for Pete, Boyd, but to help give you a little insight:

Dragonldy tends to play in a way we call a 'lurker'. They are around, but never seem to actively pursue anything on their own. They never start a line of thinking, or a train of votes. They tend to wait for others to make moves, for them to 'bandwagon' and jump on someone else's idea, so that when things go wrong (lynching a townie) they have an easier time pushing the blame onto the ones who spearhead the votes.

Also a point of note, individual townies don't need to worry about surviving. As long as all mafia are caught, anyone that helped in that affair is a winner, dead or not.

I am always tempted to vote for anyone who employs these tactics, as they minimally help the town, and provide a safe haven for mafia scum to play the same cards with.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Here are some votes to analyze from day one

Thian:
derB, Cam

sir Boydly Boydster:
Tiffani, Kyle

PhocQ:
Tiffani, Dragonldy, Cam

Tiffani:
PhocQ, Dragonldy

Dragonldy:
PhocQ

derB:
Cam

Pete:
Dragonldy

Kyle:
Dragonldy, Cam

Cam:
derB

Stacie:
Cam

DAY 1 END OF DAY VOTE COUNT ((do not confuse as day 2))
VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Cam: 5 votes of 6 (Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 6 (Tiffani, Pete)
PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Dragonldy)
derB: 1 vote of 6 (Cam)
Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Sir Boydly

Now, two major wagons happened. Dragonldy and Cam. I am most positive that mafia tried to blend in on those wagons, kyle did end upon both of those wagons and his floating votes coupled with his second day vote on the back of phocQ. Seem a bit advantageous to me.

Vote: Kyle
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:30 pm

If hypothesis is correct and mafia were not around, kyle's schedule fits that scenario, along with dragonldy as well who expressed disinterest in mafia.

for no night kill.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
Pete wrote:
After going over the first day and reading over this second day there is one person I think that we need to look at again
I am voting to lynch Dragonldy because if people are tired of the inactive play then the #1 person that uses that strategy is Dragonldy. I think that is something to remember

Pete, do you think D'lady's inactivity may have played a role in why there was no mafia hit on night one? In other words do you think she is as inactive in a night role as you think she is inactive as a day role?

Or is this a vote for her BECAUSE she is inactive, not because her inactivty revealed her to be mafia?

Dragonldy really isn't inactive per se, she just never posts and usually bandwagons lol When she was a baddie she posted a lot!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm

derB wrote:
Not to answer for Pete, Boyd, but to help give you a little insight:

Dragonldy tends to play in a way we call a 'lurker'. They are around, but never seem to actively pursue anything on their own. They never start a line of thinking, or a train of votes. They tend to wait for others to make moves, for them to 'bandwagon' and jump on someone else's idea, so that when things go wrong (lynching a townie) they have an easier time pushing the blame onto the ones who spearhead the votes.

Also a point of note, individual townies don't need to worry about surviving. As long as all mafia are caught, anyone that helped in that affair is a winner, dead or not.

I am always tempted to vote for anyone who employs these tactics, as they minimally help the town, and provide a safe haven for mafia scum to play the same cards with.

hahahaha yea what he said
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Thian wrote:
Here are some votes to analyze from day one

PhocQ:
Tiffani, Dragonldy, Cam

Now, two major wagons happened. Dragonldy and Cam. I am most positive that mafia tried to blend in on those wagons

Hmmmmmm.

I will keep my vote for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

derB, you took the words out of my mouth lol, that is why I voted for Dragonldy. I feel like she tried in my game to be a bit more active and it was nice to see her participating more but this time she seems to have given up on trying. I may be reading into it too much but that is just what I see right now.

and Tiffani, Dragonldy was evil in a game where she acted exactly as she always does, she is really smart and I wouldn't put it past her to change up her gameplay whenever she has an evil role that way she doesn't become predictable.

as for the question on whether Dragonldy caused a no-kill or not, I definitely think it is possible but not very possible. I think that she has a tendency to always complete whatever she needs to complete when she has a role.

I think all 11 of us are active enough where I don't see that being the reason, but who knows except for them.

One last thing about Dragonldy, I expect her to vote for me when she comes on, she always votes for anyone who votes for her. I'm not sure if she reads everything that is posted however but I could be wrong on that.

Mandie, glad to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:51 pm

derB had also grouped people up into flavours by association

so if you take day 1's LAST voting count in a similar format however, with meaningful reasons for people to avoid or bandwagon. . . We might get your proper strawberry, vanilla and chocolate flavours in context of mafia.

DAY 1 END OF DAY VOTE COUNT ((do not confuse as day 2))
Cam: 5 votes of 6 (Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 6 (Tiffani, Pete)
PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Dragonldy)
derB: 1 vote of 6 (Cam)
Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Sir Boydly

On Cam Bandwagon
Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie

Off of Cam Bandwagon
Tiffani, Pete, Dragonldy, Cam

Not Voting
Mandie, Sir Boydly

As always, 1 Mafia must have been on Cam's band wagon.
you can narrow your questioning down to any 5 of us.

Off of cam band wagon
Might be best to ask why Pete, Dragonldy, Tiffani avoided lynching cam.

So why is that Pete, Tiffani and Dragonldy?
you three could have easily put your vote onto cam, seeing as your vote was already out there to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 pm

I didn't vote for Cam cause at the time the only reason I saw that people were voting for him was to either

1 ~ get him to talk
or
2 ~ Dragonldy's comment about him

I didn't think either was a strong enough reason to vote him and actually felt the second reason warrented more of a Dragonldy vote, which is why I voted for her. I think had she been lynched and been Mafia I would have definitely voted for Cam next but had she not been, then that whole reason would have been null for me as far as Cam goes.

If there was another reason than I forgot already but I don't recall any other reason
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

No one has asked me about my (eventual) non-vote the first round. From a strategy perspective I didn't want to help the mafia's numbers by eliminating an innocent, since the odds are 11 to 3 that a mafia would be not be lynched. I felt a lynch on day one played into the hands of the mafia...then they failed to knock somebody off on night one. Hmmmmm.

So if we don't lynch and they dont kill, will we eventually be killed off by old age?

I don't want to be part of the mob that kills an innocent therby doing the scum's work for them.

*taps fingers contemplaitively and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:24 pm

a mafia member rarely gets caught day 1. It usually results in a day 1 town lynch.

Boyd, are you hedging that you knew cam was innocent thus you did not place your vote? *raises eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
No one has asked me about my (eventual) non-vote the first round. From a strategy perspective I didn't want to help the mafia's numbers by eliminating an innocent, since the odds are 11 to 3 that a mafia would be not be lynched. I felt a lynch on day one played into the hands of the mafia...then they failed to knock somebody off on night one. Hmmmmm.

Thian:

I'm saying I had no clue who was guilty so I wasn't going to lynch anybody, be it Cam or you. Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 535556
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Pete wrote:
derB, you took the words out of my mouth lol, that is why I voted for Dragonldy. I feel like she tried in my game to be a bit more active and it was nice to see her participating more but this time she seems to have given up on trying. I may be reading into it too much but that is just what I see right now.

and Tiffani, Dragonldy was evil in a game where she acted exactly as she always does, she is really smart and I wouldn't put it past her to change up her gameplay whenever she has an evil role that way she doesn't become predictable.

When I was in a game with her and she and JJ were baddies together, she was the same but extra active, and in your game, she was trying more which led me to believe she had a role lol Good or bad, and it ended up she was the bodyguard. So I think she's just a plain ol' townie this time despite my vote for her last round.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm active and I always log in every day to check what's going on. I may not post every day, because I'm reading what people are posting. If they want to think I'm mafia, then maybe a mafia is throwing me under the bus. If I were really sure of someone, I would post it! I do have a few more days to decide, so I'm not targeting anyone at this point. It kind of makes me sick that you guys target me first in every game. I've only been a bad guy once, so I rarely get picked to be bad.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:38 pm

DEADLINE for Day 2 - Tuesday, March 15th - 10:00pm EDT
*Please note earlier deadline!!!*

PhocQ: 2 votes of 6 (Kyle, Sir Boydly)
Mandie: 1 vote of 6 (derB)
Dragonldy: 1 vote of 6 (Pete)
Kyle: 1 vote of 6 (Thian)

Pending votes: 6

Cam, Mandie, Tiffani, Stacie, PhocQ, Dragonldy
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Thian wrote:

So why is that Pete, Tiffani and Dragonldy?
you three could have easily put your vote onto cam, seeing as your vote was already out there to begin with.

I guess this would make us the three most innocent right? lol Since we didn't jump on a bandwagon and nail the coffin, which you know, is weird, cuz usually Dragonldy puts the final nail in everyone's coffins lol I personally thought from Dragon's comment that she was more suspicious than Cam was, but her actions just don't scream mafia now. I didn't really have a feel on anyone last round and still don't.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Dragonldy, you're only targeted first all the time because you barely post, i think everyone just wants you to post more. I know you're always around, but your "inactiveness" in posting is what is off putting. Give us something to chew on. Plus, no one has accused you of being mafia this round, we're discussing why you're not actually an inactive lmao That's another thing you do, just skim over posts and point your finger at whomever pointed theirs at you first.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
I'm active and I always log in every day to check what's going on. I may not post every day, because I'm reading what people are posting. If they want to think I'm mafia, then maybe a mafia is throwing me under the bus. If I were really sure of someone, I would post it! I do have a few more days to decide, so I'm not targeting anyone at this point. It kind of makes me sick that you guys target me first in every game. I've only been a bad guy once, so I rarely get picked to be bad.

I feel that people get frustrated with you because you don't say much. And I think that is the reason they always vote you first. I dont think that people really believe you are mafia when they vote you most of the time. I will never jump on that bandwagon. If I vote for you it will be because I think you are a bad guy in the game. I understand why you do not speak up sometimes, I too, don't like to point fingers without a reason to do so. And based on this post you have made, I have come to the conclusion that you are innocent. I dont know how to explain why I feel this way. I understand where you are coming from in your post. Every word rings sincerity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Dragonldy, the reason I voted you was because the way you acted round one was suspicious and then all of a sudden you were silent. I want you to talk more and be more active and discuss the situations with all of us, it makes the game more fun when everyone is active.

At this time I will retract my vote on Dragonldy, not gonna place it elsewhere yet cause not sure who I think is most suspicious.

The way I am feeling is that Mandie, derB, Thian and Tiffani are innocent and everyone else I'm unsure about. I do think Dragonldy could still be mafia but am a lot less sold on that now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm

DEADLINE for Day 2 - Tuesday, March 15th - 10:00pm EDT
*Please note earlier deadline!!!*

PhocQ: 2 votes of 6 (Kyle, Sir Boydly)
Mandie: 1 vote of 6 (derB)
Kyle: 1 vote of 6 (Thian)

Pending votes: 7

Cam, Mandie, Tiffani, Stacie, PhocQ, Dragonldy, Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 pm

at this time 4 people have voted. 2 for PhocQ, 1 for Mandie and 1 for Kyle. I understand the PhocQ votes but the other two I'm not.

derB, Thian, would you both care to elaborate on your votes some more?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 pm

actually I just reread why you voted Kyle, Thian, but I'd still like more info about it. Looking at the list of players he would be one of the people I'm most unsure about
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 pm

My vote was purely intended to get some dialogue going. I don't know that Mandie is mafia, but she hadn't done anything to make me think she wasn't either.

I think I am starting to see some interesting patterns here, and would like to try something again, just for the sake of conversation.

List the 5 people, excluding yourself, in any order, you find most innocent.
PhocQ
Kyle
Stacie
Boyd
Tiffani
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Pete, every time I talk, someone votes for me. If I don't talk then you call me inactive and vote for me. I feel like you always pick on me in every game for no reason. You just make up a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next