ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2

Go down 
+8
Kyle
Sir Boydly Boydster
Pete
derB
Tiffani
Mr Phoc
Thian
Enchantress
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm just gonna stop posting cause every time I do someone always post and makes me feel like an idiot, whatever I just give up trying to play. If you feel I'm mafia, vote for me and find out how wrong you are.

I've voted for Kyle, the person I feel is coming across as most likely mafia, at this point I don't see myself changing my vote
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm

derB wrote:
This is the first you've admitted you misinterpreted/misunderstood anything. On top of that, it sounds like you are expecting me to have realized this. You are asking an awful lot of this simple, uninformed moose, lol.

Quote :
See, you are the one trying to make everything I say seem suspicious.

We could go round and round grammar nazi-ing each other. It's not worth it. When I thought about your voting pattern, I decided to rethink my vote on you. It didn't solidify or radically change my mind about you, but I think I found something out. I am 99% sure you have a role.

Like i said, I didn't see that, but I didn't mean everything, i mean the part that i said that THAT comment and then you just kept going on so I got frustrated and that must have been where the everything came into play lol

And it's the first time I've said I misunderstood because it's the first time I realized it lmfao Which is why i said it, but you should've caught on when i said "there's only five people left?" lmfao It's all your fault derB you're supposed to understand anything and everything I say. I am a woman, it's my job to confuse, your job to determine lmfao
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Pete wrote:
Tiffani,
the post where you asked if there was only 5 people left in the game and if there had been a mass murder is what proves you were misunderstood and is honestly the #1 reason I don't think you are mafia. The word attack is probably the wrong word to use but I just meant that you seemed so against it, if you get what I mean lol.

Anways, one thing I've realized in these games is there have been times where I think I'm acting as I always act and yet people tell me I'm acting different. I never really got a reason as to why I was acting different but people were still sold on that idea. I think the situation with you is the same. I think it is hard to really explain it but it has more to do with your wording maybe. I don't know really cause I stink at explaining things like this lol

regardless, I don't think you are mafia.

Thank you I love you
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 pm

C'mon, Pete. You know I was not trying to make you feel like an idiot. I don't roll like that. I have had a feeling you might be mafia for a while, and I was presented with an opportunity to explore that. That you want to retreat and try and put me on a guilt trip won't stop me from voting for you. If you were really innocent, I imagine you would be able to put up a more reasonable defense. This one sets you up to not put anything forward, in the hopes that those without the gall to press forward will back off. To me, it doesn't present a reason to not vote for you other than feeling bad.

I vote to lynch Pete.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 pm

DEADLINE for Day 2 - Tuesday, March 15th - 10:00pm EDT
*Please note earlier deadline!!!*

VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)

PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 3 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 6

Cam, Mandie, Tiffani, Stacie, Dragonldy, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Pete wrote:
I'm just gonna stop posting cause every time I do someone always post and makes me feel like an idiot, whatever I just give up trying to play. If you feel I'm mafia, vote for me and find out how wrong you are.

I've voted for Kyle, the person I feel is coming across as most likely mafia, at this point I don't see myself changing my vote

You are one of the people I have ruled out in my head for the time being. I will not be voting to lynch you this round. I honestly feel that you are innocent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm

A collection of your statements, Mandie:

Mandie Leigh wrote:
I don't feel like you have done anything for me to say you are mafia which is why I havent voted you Cam. I too, don't think that Donna has done anything suspicious or out of character.

In my head, I have ruled out Pete and I have ruled out Stacie. I am also inclined to rule out Thian.

And based on this post you have made, I have come to the conclusion that you are innocent. (in reference to Donna)

You are one of the people I have ruled out in my head for the time being. I will not be voting to lynch you this round. I honestly feel that you are innocent. (In response to Pete)

So you have ruled out Pete, Stacie, Thian, Dragonldy, and Cam.

Excluding yourself, that leaves derB, Kyle, PhocQ, Tiffani, and Boyd. If you are correct, you are incredibly close to being able to vote for any of them and nail a mafia. You are already looking at a 60% chance, if your feelings are correct. Which ones do you feel are the most likely mafia?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

You didn't exactly get what i said right. Let me clarify for you DerB.

I have ruled out Stacie, I have ruled out Donna, I have ruled out Pete and I said I was inclined to rule out Thian too.

I did not ever say that I have ruled out Cam. Cam is still on my suspcet list, however, in the first round, when everyone was jumping on the Cam and Dragonlady bandwagons, ... I... Did not have enough information to state that I could clearly rule them out which is why I did not vote either of them last round. I wasn't feeling it.

Cam is still on my suspect list, I have not ruled him out, but I did not see why everyone was voting to lynch him last round, he did not do anything last round to make me feel he was mafia which is why i did not vote last round.

I will not jump on bandwagons. I will not throw my votes around. If I vote, it will be because I truely believe someone could be mafia.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

You derb, have voted me, You have voted Tiffani, you have now voted Pete. You are inconsistant in your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Because I am trying things, exploring different options. I try to figure things out by actively pursuing trains of thought in the open, for all to see and approve or disapprove of. That is how I do things. I like to experience the pratfalls of my own techniques myself, so I can figure out what works and what doesn't. It helps me to learn how to better my game.

What I am worried about, is your reluctance to vote. As a town, lynching is our only tool to get rid of the mafia. Waiting to be absolutely sure can only happen in two cases. The first requires that the investigative role reveals themselves, making them easy pickings for the mafia. The other, well, it's too late, the game is over, the mafia has won. Neither of these work for me. So I have to explore my best trains of thought and not be afraid to be wrong and make a mistake. It happens. When we have a player who won't vote, it keeps the majority higher, and it's one fewer vote we can count on to reach that higher majority. Either you have to be willing to make a mistake, or I am wary of your overall reluctance to vote.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Well I'll say it again for you dear, I will not throw my votes around, I will not jump on bandwagons. I have already said that I analyze what people say, and I rule them out in my head. I have made my own strategy clear in this game and if you dont like how I am playing I dont really care. This is the only way I know how to narrow down my suspects. Im not going to throw my votes around just because you want me to vote, or because of your opinion of my strategy. You are entitled to your own opinion and you can do whatever you want. I was just pointing out how your random votes here and there do not help me rule out you from my suspect list. It makes me suspect you more. Because I feel your tactic of placing votes and stirring up shit is a ploy mafia could use to create a bandwagon for other mafia to jump on.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 pm

So it may seem, and I invite you to vote for me if you suspect me. Sure, random voting is a tactic the mafia might use, as well is preventing the town from reaching a lynch.

I don't think my votes are random. I don't expect you to vote however I feel you should vote. I would, however, like to hear your opinions of the people you have not cleared in your mind, and why you haven't cleared them.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:25 pm

If I havent cleared somone in my mind, it is because they have said nothing to make me think they are innocent. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:28 pm

derB wrote:
What I am worried about, is your reluctance to vote. As a town, lynching is our only tool to get rid of the mafia. Waiting to be absolutely sure can only happen in two cases. The first requires that the investigative role reveals themselves, making them easy pickings for the mafia. The other, well, it's too late, the game is over, the mafia has won. Neither of these work for me. So I have to explore my best trains of thought and not be afraid to be wrong and make a mistake. It happens. When we have a player who won't vote, it keeps the majority higher, and it's one fewer vote we can count on to reach that higher majority. Either you have to be willing to make a mistake, or I am wary of your overall reluctance to vote.

In this game the mafia wants to lynch just as much as they want to knock somebody off. Every innocent that dies is a step closer to a mafia majority and if the townspeople are lynching half the town this only gives bonus points to the mafia. In these early rounds, not knowing who is who, the odds are we are more likely to lynch a townie than a mafia. That's why I'm not calling out anybody as mafia.

Also by creating a potential bandwagon lynching where the lynched does indeed turn out to be an innocent the creator of that bandwagon would jump to the top in my mind as mafia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay, fine. Mandie, what are your opinions of the following players:

derB
Kyle
PhocQ
Tiffani
Boyd

The problem here, Boyd, is if you are a townie, and not voting, for the same reasons as Mandie, that is 6 townie votes to 3 mafia votes, assuming of course you both are innocent. This gives them considerable swing. Game winning swing. If you are reluctant to vote because you don't want to lynch an innocent, it makes me feel one of the following must be true: you are mafia not wanting to look guilty for lynching an innocent, or you are an innocent who keeps the majority high and rate of innocent voters low. If we lose a townie in this night phase, without lynching a mafia this day phase, we are do not have enough townies willing to vote against the mafia. We need you to vote without being afraid to make a mistake. We learn from mistakes in this game. We can use voting patterns in subsequent rounds. There is no way you can be 100% sure who is mafia unless:

A. You are the cop, and found one
B. The cop reveals themselves to expose a mafia
C. You are mafia

A and B go hand in hand, and even then, it is not a watertight plan. Mafia can exploit your emotions and get you to vote another way anyways.

In the end, all townies are doing this by how they feel about the rest of the cast. Boiled down to it's basic components, our goals and means are the same, but I am of the opinion that the town needs to be aggressive and actively pursue the mafia, or they will actively pursue their own agenda and try and run the show.

What I am saying is, not voting for fear of lynching an innocent makes it that much harder for us to lynch mafia. Lack of voting patterns in later rounds will make it hard to us to see where players loyalties truly lie.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Then I shall I jump on the next bandwagon that rolls down the hill!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:49 pm

That is not what I am saying at all! It doesn't have to be that black and white. I am saying don't be afraid to do vote for somebody on something that isn't concrete. If you are indeed innocent, we need your participation in mafia lynches.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 pm

derB wrote:
Okay, fine. Mandie, what are your opinions of the following players:

derB
Kyle
PhocQ
Tiffani
Boyd

Last round, I felt that everyone jumped on donna and cam and I didn't see a reason to jump on those bandwagons. There were other people who HAD voted, who did NOT switch their votes. I was not the only one who prevented a lynching. Any one of those people could have easily retracted their vote to lynch Cam and they chose not to.

I never said, I was Unwilling to vote ever. I said I was unwilling to jump on those bandwagons last round. No one convinced me that they were voting for them for ligitement reasons. This round, I have been able to come to my own conclusions, whether they be right or wrong about 4 people. I have knocked 4 people off my suspect list. Everyone else is a suspect. As I rule people out in my own head, I have been posting to share my opinions and will continue to do so as I make observations. The list of people you want me to give my opinions to you on, are as follows:

I suspect every one of them because they have yet to convince me they are innocent.

As soon as I see something in one of their posts that makes me feel they are innocent, I will post about it. In the mean time, no one that almost lynched Cam last round has voted for him this time. ........and As for this time, If I want to place my vote somewhere, I certainly will. Don't assume that I wont vote. I explained why I didnt vote last round, And I have never said, I wouldnt vote this round. I may, I may not.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I retract my vote for PhocQ

Vote likely to change at the last second!

Seriously, I haven't a clue. There are enough people to lynch without my vote. Here's a suggestion - let us lynch the one's who aren't lynching. I'll get us started:

I vote to lynch *dabs a tear* Sir Boydly Boydster.

Vote highly likely to change at the last moment
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 pm

You retracted your vote from PhocQ? Whaaatttt? lol jester
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Can't double vote ya know
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 pm

DEADLINE for Day 2 - Tuesday, March 15th - 10:00pm EDT
*Please note earlier deadline!!!*

VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)

Sir Boydly: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 3 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 6

Cam, Mandie, Tiffani, Stacie, Dragonldy, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 pm

I still get this vibe that of everyone in the game, Tiffani isn't quite the same. Not to any large degree, and nothing I can quantify but it's there. But I also feel like Im probably totally wrong about that. lol

Dragonldy and Cam offer nothing to interpret one way or the other and that in itself is always dangerous for the townies.

Stacie and Mandie are like complete opposites. One unwilling to cast a vote on her own and admits to being a bandwagoner and the other only voting for who she wants and for people she hasn't cleared (from what evidence I have no idea). These two are such dramatic opposites to each other that I can't help be raise an eyebrow. Is this polar opposites a planned strategy?

Boyd pretty much reminds me of Cam at this point. Hard to really place any judgement on someone I only seen a few posts from.

That brings me to Kyle who at this point I don't have much reason to switch from Kyle just yet but I do think we are on the right track to making an informed lynch on someone.

Thian and Derb are too much fun to have around to kill even if I am suspicious of either one.

Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm

PhocQ wrote:

Boyd pretty much reminds me of Cam at this point. Hard to really place any judgement on someone I only seen a few posts from.

This thread
Boydly = 19 posts
Cam = 2 posts
PhocQ = 8 posts

PhocQ pretty much reminds me of Cam at this point. Hard to really place any judgement on someone I only seen a few posts from.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 pm

PhocQ wrote:

Stacie and Mandie are like complete opposites....These two are such dramatic opposites to each other that I can't help be raise an eyebrow. Is this polar opposites a planned strategy?

No, it's called being sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 2
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next