ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1

Go down 
+11
Donna
Bryan
Mr Phoc
Kenya
Amanda Leigh
Brant
Tiffani
Doggerz
Enchantress
Pete
Thian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm

With Dragonldy's and DogDude's vote, I think we just killed Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1   Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Journal Log Part 6

The cavern tunnels seemed alive with commotion. The villagers knew that something had occurred. As if on instinct I knew to return quickly to the Elders. Something felt very uneasy. Unsure of what to expect, I hoped to the best. The doors to the chamber were open now. A hushed sense fell over.

Pushing past the villagers, I was in time to see the eyes of Bryan begin to shut. He had been murdered. I tried to ask the Elders questions of why he had been selected but they remained silent.

In time I would understand why, but all i could remember was Bryan's kind hearted handshake as he greeted me in to The Eternal Caverns to begin my studies.

The rest of the elders began to lift Bryan's body towards a light source. I had leaned to one elder and asked what this light source was.

They stated it was a right of passage to the other world and would decide if the spirit that inhabited the person was evil, or good.

We had watched his lifeless body enter into the light source, and as it entered, his body disappeared and turned into the brightest blue light.

The Elders faces were of shock and dismay. They knew at that moment they had just lynched an innocent villager.

It is night time now.

Seer, send me a pvt on who you believe is a werewolf.
bodygaurd, send me a pvt on who you want to protect
sorcerer, send me a pvt on who you believe is the seer ((your actions will be tracked in game story remember))
werewolves, send me a pvt on who you wish to kill ((remember you need to both send me the same name))

all conversations for night actions may begin now.

you have until the 21st at 23:59 to get your night actions in.
Back to top Go down

Season 5 - Werewolf - Day 1
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6