ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Kenya
Mr Phoc
Brant
Donna
Bryan
Enchantress
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm awake, but barely.

I know I havent said much this game, but i really just don't know what to say. It has always been my opinion that the ones that are guilty (the wolves) are the ones who like to accuse others. I usually dont make it very far in these games because I am usually killed off early. To last long enough to actually engage in debate with yall is a little new to me. How do yall do it? There are so many roles out there that I have a hard time keeping up with yall. I am not one to typically point fingers. I dont want to accuse someone or point fingers at someone myself. I have been reading though (when Im on which isnt very often as of late) and I have gathered that some people think Phoc is the seer, and that Brant is innocent because of something Phoc said. I also understand that yall aren't sure whether we should lynch Tiffani or not. And of course there are votes being thrown around.... 3 for Termy?? (not sure what he did that made him a suspect)... as well as 1 vote each for Tiffani, Jackie, Pete and Kenya. But I notice, the people that are playing the game the hardest imo are: Tiffani, Jackie, Phoc, Brant, Kenya and Deetster. I dont think Bryan, Pete or Termy has said enough in this game to make me suspect them of anything.

Yall asked for my thoughts, well, there they are.... I dont know if that helps any of you or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 pm

I want to retract my vote from Termy. While I feel like he is suspicious and impulsively think he might be a wolf, he could just as likely be a wolf as not be a wolf. If he does turn out to be a wolf, I feel like we'll be back in the same spot of confusion next round as we were this round.

So for now, I'm going to wait and hopefully we can lynch someone who, if they are a wolf, will give us even more to base our future decisions on based on all of this debate.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
2 Votes: Termy (Bryan, Pete)
1 Votes: Tiffani (Kenya)
1 Votes: Jacijs (Deetster)
1 Votes: Pete (Termy)
1 Votes: Kenya (Jacijs AKA Jackie)

Pending Votes: 4 Votes Pending
Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Tiffani, PhocQ, Brant
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm

LOL at Jackie thinking I'm a wolf. That's so nice of you to vote my direction because now you are assuming I'm a wolf. I defended myself because you all asked me to speak up. I went about trying to state my opinion and it caused a discussion with you and Deet. Otherwise I just don't have anything to say, these theories.. are just that. Theories. My head hurts and if I"m lynched, you won't be any closer to getting a wolf because I'm not one. But I guess you guys like killing villagers. I don't mind because then you all will see that I'm just a villager. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Oh yes I was also going to mention.. if I was a wolf then why was I on the bandwagon to get out DogDude over PhocQ last round. Why wouldn't I just go and vote for him and have him just leave instead of it tying up..
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Kenya wrote:
I defended myself because you all asked me to speak up.

I know that but my point was that until then you hadn't been on at all and you showed up when you needed to. It just seemed as if you could have been lurking on purpose because you wanted to keep a low profile. Idk...it's just a gut feeling with you on top of the other reasons I have stated.

I know.....let's just lynch the all Canadians! WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 707671
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I want to retract my vote from Termy also.

The reason I am doing this is because I agree with people that it was done in haste and I don't really think he is a wolf (I voted him cause he voted me, stupid reason I know)

I really wish I had a role but I always screw myself over in these games when I am something. I mean lynch me if you really think I'm a wolf but I'm not, I'm just a villager and you'll only be hurting yourself in the long run if you vote me out, enough said.

Now as for who I should vote for, I'm going to list everyone and state reasons for and against everyone and then I'm voting for someone and sticking with that to the end of this round, agree or disagree with me as you will but this is what I'm going to do.

TERMY ~ as I just retracted my vote for him I'm not voting for him. I feel that he could be a wolf based on his random vote for me but other than that I really don't know.

TIFFANI ~ I feel she has not been cleared in any way yet, but really I don't know why we should vote for her, and don't agree with her going this round.

JACIJS ~ always an active member, I feel she is a really good player who could be a wolf but again, there is no proof either way yet.

KENYA ~ after the other game where she was a wolf and blew her cover I really don't think she is a wolf this game, it just doesn't fit the way she plays though I could be just stupid.

MANDIE ~ I think I am more positive that she is not a wolf than anyone just cause she hasn't really been around much and the wolves would have to have been around to keep themselves safe. I could be wrong on this but that is what I think.

PHOCQ ~ he insinuates that he is the seer, but how do we know he isn't the sorcerer? I'm not completely sold that he is the seer but have no proof otherwise, though I will say this, if I was the seer and someone like PhocQ stated they were the seer, I wouldn't speak up until I had an idea who a wolf was to give a name to everyone else, this way even though I would most likely be killed off immediately at least a wolf would have been targeted. Just a thought.

BRYAN ~ he could be, he plays this game very well and I think anything is possible from him as far as game play goes, he always plays about the same.

DEETSTER ~ right now I feel he keeps throwing out scenerios and not following through on any of them. I feel he could be a wolf but I also feel he is playing it closely guarded as if he is a role. I do believe strongly that he has a role, just not sure what yet.

and I think that is everyone so far. With all that said

I vote to lynch DEETSTER

reasoning, I feel you definitely have a role and I don't think it is the seer, so I'm going for this. This will probably cause me to be eliminated, but so be it lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks for stepping up, Pete. I know stating how you feel about each person may put a target on your back but it really helps the game to give your opinions and I, for one, appreciate it. Thanks for not being afraid to put yourself out there and giving us more to think about. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 922998

By the way, I agree with you that Deet has a role and I'm pretty sure it's not seer. Like I said earlier, I think he could be a wolf or the sorcerer. I really do have a gut-feeling about Kenya but if people are going to vote Deet I will probably go with that as the next best option in my mind. I'm sure she'll kill me for bringing her up but my one vote can't do anything alone. I am tempted to just change to Deet now but I don't want to keep flip-flopping around so I'll wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 pm

I voted for Deetster the past two days and am thinking about it again today, but I want to hear more thoughts first. Part of my reasoning for voting and then changing is just to see how people react to certain votes, if they accumulate strong support, or if they accumulate strong resistance. And if/when PhocQ is determined to be the seer, it'll be determined that I'm innocent and not just flaky and suspicious, so I'll probably die any night now anyway.

I still don't like how Tiffani's name keeps coming up but never stays up. I hope we don't regret keeping her so long later. Impulsively, I also feel like Kenya and Termy could easily be the wolves. But since they aren't speaking up as much, I don't know if we'd ever actually pick to lynch them over the more vocal people.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I still may yet change my vote, but as I stated earlier, I am suspicious about him for a number of reasons. Seems like a number of people are feeling similar to me so I will go ahead and vote to lynch Deester.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Kenya wrote:
Oh yes I was also going to mention.. if I was a wolf then why was I on the bandwagon to get out DogDude over PhocQ last round. Why wouldn't I just go and vote for him and have him just leave instead of it tying up..

Because at the time you placed your vote for Dogdude you had no idea Phoc was the seer. If you are a wolf you would have known both of them were innocent so it wouldn't have mattered which one you voted for. Dogdude probably seemed like a surer bet at the time. When Phoc hinted that he was the seer you weren't around - or at least you didn't post after that. In the revote I think it was obvious everyone was going to vote Dogdude so voting Phoc would raise suspicions and maybe you didn't want to have to stick out. I don't think your vote for Dogdude proves your innocence. You mentioned you were "on the bandwagon" and that's how you've been all game. I haven't seen any independent thoughts/ideas and I think that may be because you want to blend in and be agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Brant wrote:
I still don't like how Tiffani's name keeps coming up but never stays up. I hope we don't regret keeping her so long later.

My name only came up in the first place because I lost internet, and then the wolves decided to try to throw me to the...........well..........excuse the pun, but to the wolves lol by killing MoMo. You will never regret keeping me unless you're a wolf lol then you might but we're like 99% sure you're not a wolf so you won't hahahah do i make sense? I'm tired.

Anyway, my original vote has now become a majority vote so I'm going to go ahead and REVOTE for Deet because I will be gone most the day tomorrow and then I have stuff to do tomorrow night so I don't want to lose the opportunity to vote.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 pm

While I admit that voting me has more backing to it than voting Termy, I still don't think Pete that that is the right decision. And just by the cascading of things I still feel like Jackie/Phoc are somehow connected. I followed the flow that Phoc created that people who voted Tiffani besides himself (like Jackie) should be considered, including Tiffani. I also see so many others are being killed of who thought Tiffani could be the wolf, he still went ahead and voted me instead of following his original flow that I think really made sense to me. I feel like Tiffani could be getting framed by the wolves due to the obviousness of HER being a wolf, and then Jackie could just be left alone as per what he desires would be...but I don't know.

At the point I'm thinking that my strong belief that Jackie is either in cahoots with another by some love bond where they will be doing things counter-intuitive to the good of the villager, or that she is a wolf due to the many different things that have gone through in this game is just creating too much doubt around me, and while in my head it makes a lot of sense, I also see how people could see her as someone they surely believe isn't a wolf, so, I think it is better for me to revert as I said I would if it seems an innocent villager may be getting set up to be lynched and vote for Tiffani which is a more supported idea.

I retract my vote for Jackie

I vote for Tiffani

At best, I say if Tiffani is not a wolf, then I probably am just completely wrong about some of the assumptions I've made, but I really do think this makes the most sense, and I really believe Jackie being a wolf makes a lot of sense too. I think that this will once and for all reveal what we have wanted to see, and if going after the people who defended her and in my opinion have done other suspicious behaviors isn't supported, than I believe at the least we should see if Tiffani is a wolf or not.

For the final record, as I have stated I think Jackie is a wolf with Phoc/Tiff or coupled with them a lot, and noticed that they always trend together it seems, and despite attacking her at a point, here Tiff/Phoc are falling in line, with the knowledge that Jackie has every right to go ahead and vote me too. When I'm revealed not to be a wolf villagers please start seeing this stuff.

Last edited by Deetster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

^ Might as well, because if I'm not lynched, the wolves will probably kill you anyway just to pin it on me lol Unless you are a wolf lol
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Haha, right before I even saw you wrote this, I edited in that fact, that it is almost too perfect that we're all being killed, and that it probably is what Jackie wants in order to not appear the wolf if you are killed and innocent.

I guess maybe I'm being too scattered, I really would have preferred to lynch her, cause I feel that REALLY is right, but I think you still have good chances too, but if things are being done really crafty, you may be getting framed.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Trust me, I'm being framed, I'm almost ready to be lynched just so everyone can see finally that I'm innocent and was framed, but of course, I'd rather not be lynched if it could be helped lol
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I really think that it is Jackie, and that's why I voted her instead of you, but I don't think that idea is taking flight, cause she's doing a very good job.

More than her are doing a good job at that, lol.

But in any case, I see how you being a wolf is very possible too, it just wasn't my strongest gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 am

I'm doing a very good job of looking like a villager because I AM a villager, Deet. No one but you seems to want to twist facts around to make them point to me and if you survive this lynch and are really not a wolf/sorcerer, then the sooner you start focusing in directions of people who really fit the profile the better for the town.

Anyway....I've talked this subject to death only because you can't seem to let go (with your sharp teeth I might add) and I am really wanting to vote Kenya more than you. It seems that no one is going to agree with me about Kenya, though, so I will just make it official...

I vote to lynch Deet

I really hope we finally get a wolf but, if not, at least if Deet is lynched it gets rid of the confusion he has been posting and maybe we can get some clarity in the game.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 am

I guess I first have to

Retract my vote from Kenya

Okay, now I vote for Deet
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

Alright look, I did see what PhocQ said about being the seer, just because you are thinking I wasn't on to see that and change my vote.. I was and I still stood strong with my vote for DogDude. I know you want to twist it around and try to make me out to be a wolf, which I'm not.. but you can believe whatever you choose. I mean it's like if I talk you think I"m a wolf, if I don't.. you think I"m a wolf. You just want to always think I'm a wolf, I'm not getting all up on your ass. I clearly sided with PhocQ even after he made it sound as if he's the seer. If I was a wolf, I would have changed my vote to PhocQ. I love how Tiffani can say that and it puts her in the clear, but when I say that.. which is actually what happened for me.. it makes me look like a wolf. You are just all over the place too, but yet you say Deet is.

BUT I do think it's a bad idea to still over look Tiffani as we all are doing. So I am going to stick with that vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 am

Woah lol. I was giving you my reasons. I obviously don't know for sure who is a wolf and who isn't but the game is about figuring it out so why are you freaking out about it? Most of us have been accused at one point since that's part of the game. I'm not sure what you are saying about me "always wanting to think you're a wolf." I think you are a wolf for specific reasons, which I have stated. I won't apologize for stating my opinion but your reaction to it is pretty interesting. Wink

Also, I had no way of knowing if you were on and saw what was going on when Phoc posted his eleventh hour defense but, since you just told me, let me ask you a question about that. Since you saw what was going on why didn't you post anything at the time? It seems that if you believed him and were concerned at all about losing the town's seer you would have posted an opinion about people changing votes...or were you just hoping no one would?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 am

Because I thought it would be dorky if I just posted he must be the seer, so i didn't. Plus completely coming to his defense.. could look like we're both wolves.. it could look like we're lovers.. it could just look bad, so I said nothing at all. Others were stating things, so I just didn't bother. I do watch what goes on and I speak up when I feel the need to speak up or if I have something to say. I don't always have something to say.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:51 am

Interesting. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:53 am

You're welcome... I think.. lol
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 am

Well I stick by that I think you're a wolf Jackie, I kinda hope you are a wolf and I haven't wasted my time accusing you, and having it get me lynched, but it just makes the most sense to me that you are a wolf, and I'm not going to go back on that thought process.

At the least I think lynching Tiffani will help clear your name more, but naturally you don't want that to happen right? Cause I don't think it would clear your name, lol. Alrighty though, hopefully people really start looking at trends, because when you, or Phoc, or Tiffani are attacked, the defense is CRAZY, yet when I'm attacked it's just people flipping to me, and that's it. Furthermore, you guys always trend together, and here you are all voting me despite voting different people respectively before. I don't think that's coincidental, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next