ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Kenya
Mr Phoc
Brant
Donna
Bryan
Enchantress
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm actually trying much more hardcore to lynch Jackie, Tiffani, or was anyway...I saw and noted that she defended YOU, and that she's led things that people have followed. I expect wolves to lead thiings that are wrong that they want people to follow, or to agree to things that are wrong (such as the ideas Phoc creates).

However, I also think for sure that at least one wolf is someone who has been mostly quiet, such as Termy/Mandie, so I think that's something that's less interesting, and less apparent, but likely still necceary to focus on. I was mainly just looking at what evidences I feel could prove Jackie, youi and others guilty, but it is also necceary to see who has possibly the least indications taht they are possibly a villager, and it is these quiet people that maintain the fewest of these representations.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Sorry i've been trying to read everything and deal with life at the same time. I took one statement and posted then read on.
I agree, you're MORE hardcore against Jackie, but you keep voting me lol
Anyway...........Kenya DARED us to vote her lol maybe if she double "dog" dared us? lmfao
The fact that Jackie defends me, I know looks suspicious to you all, but leads me to definitely now 100% believe she is not a wolf. If she were a wolf she'd know i was just a lowly villager and she'd go ahead and let the lynching occur.
I might be willing to retract my vote if I hear something that sounds solid.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm

I think we should all vote Kenya. How's that for solid? I have a feeling if we don't she'll eat me since she probably figures the seer will be protected.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 pm

I wish I could eat you Jackie LOL!!! But unfortunately I'm not a wolf.. so if I'm not lynched, I'll probably be killed too or someone will try to frame me or frame you hahaha. From everything Tiffani has been saying though, I'm starting to see her point of view and now I am starting to believe that she's a villager.

Therefore I'm going to take my vote back from Tiffani..

But I do still feel that Deet is innocent as well.

So I vote for Termy.

Last edited by Kenya on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 pm

LOL Kenya well on a positive note I like your blue font. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Deetster wrote:
So basically, another argument has been stated, and it's good for the goose but not the gander? Jackie was cleared by not lynching Phoc our seer, but no one thought that was good enough to clear me.

Who you callin a goose, lol? JK but to be fair, since you keep using this as an example, I did more than just vote to keep Phoc that round. I advocated for others to get on and change their votes because I recognized what was going on. We were about to kill the seer and I obviously did not want that to happen. It was our first concrete piece of evidence - as concrete as we could have in this game. Anyway, you know I believe you are innocent, too. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't quite the same thing. That could be why there is a little more stress put on that helping to show I'm a villager and not you.

Last edited by Jackie on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Holy crap, Batman. That's a lot of stuff to read.

Deet you can keep lumping me with Tiff and Jackie but I don't know how that helps you guys at all. You pretty much all know and have accepted my role in this game. Furthermore I am not a lover in this game. No reason for you to believe that other than at this point I have no need for any secrecy at all. My time is limited and I think you all know I do want to help you catch the wolves before I do.

There are a ton of points made in all those exchanges and my suspicions changed numerous times while reading it all. But there are a couple of things I noticed on more of a macro level that I thought I should point out.

The first is the fact Kenya is so vigorously defending herself when nobody has voted to lynch her. It seems very hypersensitive to me. When I look back when I had 2 votes on me, I still didn't yet feel like i was in some enormous danger that I needed to start going off about my innocence. Shoot, I insulted you guys more than I did try and make a case for myself until I absolutely had to.

The second one, and to me the most interesting part of this whole exchange, is how the votes on Termy happened. As Deetster got more and more votes, his own vote got frantic and finally settled on whoever he thought would give him the best chance of not having the highest. This alone is nothing surprising since even a villager would start to panic a little when they had 5 votes against them. But it wasn't Deet alone who decided to pin their vote to Termy, but Kenya switched to him as well in a move that just reeeeeeks of strategy, as opposed to actually thinking Termy is a wolf.

It could very well be that both Deetster and Kenya are wolves or possibly lovers. They moved their two votes onto Termy so he would have 3. But not because either of them actually think Termy is a wolf. Deetster says he just wants to target the least active but it looks a lot more like he moved his vote along with Kenya's so Termy would have 3 instead of Tiff only having 2. Brant also voted with them but while it's possible he could be the Sorcerer, it's not likely since his vote is what caused the tie to save my ass.

Again, the whole thing just smells fishy to me. The votes on Termy are definitely strategic. And the only people who have a need to be strategic with their votes are Wolves, Sorcerers and Lovers.

So I leave my vote on Deetster. I would ask Brant to change his vote but my track record in this game is horrible. lol I have that George Costanza problem where I should just do the exact opposite of whatever I think I should do.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:17 pm

I love how active these wolf games have been :D
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm torn cause I don't know what to do lol after reading everything I don't think that Deetster is a wolf, though I do stand by my thoughts that he has a role (maybe he is just a lover and nothing else?)

I think there are some people that after this round need to be looked at based on what the results are of today's lynching, and tonight's target from the wolves.

I'm going to take a huge gamble right now and change my vote, this is my final change and I don't know if I am going to be right or not but here goes.

I am retracting my vote from DEETSTER.

I am voting to lynch Jackie

cause I feel more confident that she has a role than I am that Deetster has a role and I don't think she is the bodyguard, or seer.

Honestly I do think Deet might be a wolf or something but I just don't think so right now, he's not off my radar but he's not #1 suspect to me, that is Jackie and why I am voting for her.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 pm

PhocQ Please investigate me tonight! Smile I want this crap to end once and for all LOL! And yes I get defensive.. mostly because it's Jackie that's attacking me and that just feels more personal than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Kenya you are very wrong about that. It's actually personal of you to make that kind of a statement. I've played 3 games with you and I think I have always kept everything about the game. I have already stated the reasons why I suspect you and I'm not the only person who does. Please take this as a game - that's what I'm doing. I honestly felt we were getting along just fine but apparently you've have personal feelings this whole time. Apparently that's why you had such a strong reaction? It's too bad but if we could just put it aside and play the game that would be great. Smile

Pete, your post makes no sense. You say you still think Deet is a wolf yet with 5 votes on him you suddenly switch? Maybe you could elaborate on why you think I am a wolf. It just came out of the blue so I am curious.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm

It doesn't matter what I say. I can't seem to explain anything to you. So I'm not going to even try anymore.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Ummm defensive party of one, lol. I seriously can't see where you're coming from here. Let's just have fun and play a game. That's what I'm here for.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:40 pm

That's what I'm doing too but you seem to think I"m getting upset or mad or whatever.. when really the way I'm acting is apart of my personality.. and anyone that actually knows me.. knows I can be pretty sarcastic. I'm perfectly fine lol no worries.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
4 Votes: Deester (PhocQ, Tiffani, Jacijs AKA Jackie, Miss Mandie Leigh (Vastfanatic))
4 Votes: Termy
(Bryan, Deetster, Brant, Kenya)
1 Votes: Pete (Termy)
1 Votes: Jacijs AKA Jackie (Pete)

Pending Votes: 0 Votes Pending

FYI Remember everyone, 3 more hours until deadline!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 pm

I said I don't think Deet is a wolf, it really doesn't make sense reading everything else for him to be a wolf, plus looking over things I just feel while you definitely will say things about people I feel that you also protect yourself from getting votes by not actually starting to lynch someone, instead you vote for someone after you have convinced people to vote for them. I just honestly feel that even if the votes don't change you are someone worth looking at strongly, and that is honestly what I'm thinking.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Ooh, thanks for the update. I was wondering how votes stood.

At this point, I think it's fair to say that if Termy signs on, he'll switch his vote for Deetster to save himself. I'm still relatively stumped about what to do and think everyone, whether wolf or villager, has some good justification for not being a wolf. Which is what makes this game really challenging. And like someone (I think Deetster?) pointed out earlier, if people don't talk or offer much insight, it's really challenging to determine where they stand one way or another, which is my main reasoning for voting Termy in the first place.

I suppose I'll leave my vote for him unless there's more support towards another target that I believe in or anything else interesting happens. I'm leaning towards Deetster being innocent, though, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Actually if Phoc isnt' killed, I'd prefer he investigate ME, since I've been under suspicion a LOT longer lmfao

And I have yet to see Jackie convince anyone to vote the people she wants us to vote for Pete, she usually thinks things through and talks about it, but I dont' think she was the first person to go after Deet this round. Or Dogdude last time.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Thian wrote:

Votes:
4 Votes: Deester (PhocQ, Tiffani, Jacijs AKA Jackie, Miss Mandie Leigh (Vastfanatic))
4 Votes: Termy
(Bryan, Deetster, Brant, Kenya)

FYI Remember everyone, 3 more hours until deadline!

Wow...i am baffled by the results. I just read all 10 pages and i see votes swinging around..several people are not confident or certain that the suspects are in fact a wolf/sorcerer.

The only person whom i agree 100% is PhocQ. He immediately saw a strategy formed between Kenya and Deet..i believe this is an act to trap me to get more votes to get rid of me or set me up to make it look like I'm a wolf. Another possibility could be that Deet could be a sorcerer (Wolve's Seer) forming all kinds of theories that has little fact behind them making everyone feel sorry for him and find him innocent which made Pete retract his vote from Deet and on to Jackie.

To defend myself, i am guilty of being stupid when i hastily voted for Pete due to his "in-activeness". In retaliation, he voted for me, fair enough..i deserve it..i started a battle without thinking through because i didn't have a chance to explain due to me being at work and computer at home not functioning well. What this "Battle" got me? It made just about everyone focus on me thinking that i am a wolf due to harsh and blatant move...i don't blame that decision..

Kenya moving her vote to me? What was the move about? I don't see a reason for me to get voted out of no where (i know what you all are thinking, i voted for Pete out of no where). Kenya, can you please elaborate the reasonings behind your decision?

What must i do to convince the people who voted me that i am not a wolf?

I once again, implore you, i am not a wolf..i don't know how to express myself in writing to convince you all. But, just like last game and my last post from 2 days ago, if you vote me and lynch me, you are 1 step backwards from finding a real wolf.

Termy
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Hey Termy,

I voted you because the votes were going in two directions, towards Deet and originally towards Tiffani and well since everyone has left that direction of Tiffani, I went with who I felt was more likely a wolf between you and Deet. But from your response it doesn't look like you are a wolf either. I know how it feels to have trouble with explaining things, I have the same problem and that's got people pointing fingers at me.

So instead of adding a tie to this equation.. although you may just switch your vote to fix it yourself. I am going to take my vote back from Termy.

Now I vote for Deet.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Votes:

5 Votes: Deester (PhocQ, Tiffani, Jacijs AKA Jackie, Miss Mandie Leigh (Vastfanatic), Kenya)
3 Votes: Termy
(Bryan, Deetster, Brant)

Less than 1 hour to go!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Votes:
5 Votes: Deester (PhocQ, Tiffani, Jacijs AKA Jackie , Miss Mandie Leigh (Vastfanatic), Kenya)
3 Votes: Termy (Bryan, Deetster, Brant)

Less than 1 hour to go!

Well, masterfully so, the votes have once again been deflected to people...I realized I was going to get votes and I was hoping I could somehow get this to work but....nope! Hahaha. Idk if maybe my theories are totally off people, but the quiet ones and the "foursome" would be my best guess.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

As a side note...Termy saying "wolves seer". I'd laugh if he's the sorcerer. Based on everything he's said, that's technically a possibility.

...definitely not the case though, to obvi and strange, yes? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

I really doubt Termy is the sorcerer - or a wolf. I'm not really sure why he has votes at all except for the fact that he voted Pete. I didn't really see that as a big deal and his posts to defend himself definitely make me believe him.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 am

Results coming up shortly. Please refrain from posting any further Deet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6