ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Kenya
Mr Phoc
Brant
Donna
Bryan
Enchantress
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 am

Alright I'm not a wolf, nor have a made any wolfy behavior.. I feel like I"m bad at this game because I can't seem to come up with reasons why anyone is a wolf or not a wolf. Therefore I read what others say and go with what I feel makes the most sense. Plus Jackie we all know how bad I was at being a wolf the one time that I had that role lol.

Plus I do agree with PhocQ about Tiffani.. and how I feel that we need to just lynch her for the sake of knowing whether MoMo.. who was a mere Villager.. was correct or not. It's also possible that she could have another role as well.

Did anyone think that Jackie and PhocQ could possibly be the lovers.. and that's why Jackie has been all up on protecting PhocQ.. whether one of them is a wolf and the other is a Seer.. it doesn't matter... it's possible that could be the case. So all the theories that they have said about why would Jackie protect the seer if she was a wolf, kind of goes out the window. Now that's something to think about..
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 am

Yeah, earlier on I said that we should maybe target pairs since they inherently are going to have a different motivation than all of us, and one of them could easily be a wolf (or both right, I think that's right...).

But yeah, I have thought about that earlier, but kinda got that idea shooed away, but thought I would bring it up there again since I was discussing possible reasons for Jac's motives...

However, I personally would find it almost coincidental if that was the case just based on me having that idea pretty early on, but that would be fascinating too...I'd almost maybe think it's Tiffani/Jac, who really knows, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 am

Yeah I know what you mean, but Thian had said anyone could be lovers.. could be a wolf and the seer.. wolf and a villager.. could be two wolves.. or any role because it was chosen after the normal roles were given out.. by the order we posted in that one thread or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 am

Yeah, so maybe it is Phoc/Jac, which would coincide with the fact that Phoc hasn't really yielded much success despite being a seer...idk though at all to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 am

Deetster wrote:
you have been the most vocal on attacking almost everyone in this game from my perspective, and we've pretty much always failed.

I think what you see as "attacking" is me being willing to put my ideas out there. Three of the people left are liars - it's our job to figure out at least one of them right now in order to avoid another two villagers dying. One will die during the night but we can make sure one doesn't get lynched. That's what my intention is. I'm sure it's probably not a smart way to play the game because it'll probably get me killed one way or the other. Nonetheless I'm just going to say what I think and hopefully I'll hit on something that helps us.

Oh, and how do you know Phoc didn't investigate me? Did he tell you that? I saw him post that he didn't investigate Tiffani but I didn't see who he did investigate. I just saw that he said he "wasted" it which I take to mean the person he looked at had no role.

Kenya, I think in retrospect you did a great job at being a wolf. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 648382 At the time I told you it was dumb because, well I thought it was, lol. But, you took a chance and it worked. Anyway, I don't think past games really mean a lot because you could decide to play the same or differently and be successful either way.

And, as much as I would like to think Phoc is in love with me (I have a thing for Seers) we're not lovers. Even if we were, it doesn't mean one is a wolf and one is a seer. In this case it definitely doesn't since I'm not a wolf and I'm not one of the lovers.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 am

Well thank you Jackie, that makes me feel a little better.. actually it may have looked dumb to you.. but I did it for a reason and I knew it could fail or it could work lol! True enough, but I'm not a wolf and I'm trying to form opinions based on peoples behavior but my problem is that yeah you can say someone is acting this way and it could mean this or that.. but it has so many possibilities of what it actually could mean that it just starts to drive me a little crazy!

Yeah if you guys are lovers.. you are right it doesn't mean it's a wolf and a seer.. but it also doesn't mean that the lovers can't be a wolf and the seer. Because it's possible!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 am

Yeah, the point is you guys have a deterring agenda if you were to be lovers, and since anyone can be a wolf, if someone is suspected as that as a lover, it makes them a more unique target.

Anyway, as I've stated Jackie, this game isn't about self-preservation, so being vocal in my eyes is the right thing to do to get to the truth. We just haven't been making great decisons, and one of the pivotal ones was you defending Tiffani...at the same turn of that, Phoc probably wouldn't have outed people who didn't vote Tiffani as suspicious if you were his lover...so there's that.

What I will say is maybe it's best to not go after the voters who protected Tiffani, but just Tiffani to see if the whole assumption behind that being fishy is the thought that maybe Tiffani is a wolf...so maybe I really should be switching...
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 am

PhocQ could have outed the people who didn't vote Tiffani as suspicious to throw off the fact that they are lovers.. why would he want us to all know that in the first place. Plus because they are lovers, he may not have bothered to check what her role is during the night time.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 am

It would be very helpful if we knew who Phoc investigated.

AND I will say this. I'm beginning to see that it may be a good idea to lynch Tiffani. Forgive me Tiffani because I feel like this is really a horrible thing to do if you are just a villager but, one of two things would happen.

1. Tiffani is innocent and we get the question answered once and for all. We could actually focus on more legitimate suspects.
2. Tiffani is a wolf or the sorcerer and obviously it would be a good thing to kill either.

I'm just thinking out loud but it just sucks because it's all such a crap shoot. I kind of feel that's what we did to Willy, though. Or I should say I did since I threw his name out there?

And Deet, I know this is supposed to be a game for the greater good, which is how I've always played it. I doubt everyone is playing it that way, though. And I'm not talking about just the wolves/sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 am

Well Phoc pretty much eluded to one of his searches being Brant...who was a villager. It would be interesting as a side note for Phoc to do more announcing of specifics. Even pointing out someone is a villager if they really are a bodyguard, or being able to specifically point out the bodyguard may be a great presentation once and for all he is the seer.

For the record, in my mind, you can't even be SOLID in this game, which is why I keep hinting that maybe Phoc isn't the seer, if the real one isn't doing what I feel they should be...I mean, who knows, I know I don't know anything, so I refuse to say anything as very sure when it's not absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 am

Trust me, I've thought the same thing - meaning wondering if Phoc was really a clever wolf. I thought wouldn't it be a big laugh on all of us if Brant and Phoc were the wolves and they just made excuses night after night for why they aren't dead. BUT the fact I can't get past is that if Phoc is not the Seer the real Seer would have either spoken up, hinted at us, or at least targeted Phoc. I see no one doing this and I think someone could be subtle enough about it so...I think with the lack of hard evidence in this game we have to take what we get. And that's circumstantial evidence.

As far as Phoc pointing out the bodyguard, I don't believe the Seer is told specific roles. I think he is just told if someone has a role or not. Period. I was the seer last game and that's how I understood it, even though I only got to investigate one person before I was eaten, lol. Plus, even if he knew who the bodyguard was I would not want him to reveal that person, would you? If so, I don't understand why you would want the wolves to find out all our secrets, lol? We NEED the seer, we NEED the bodyguard. We don't want these people being picked off by the wolves, do we?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 am

Ah okay, Idk how the clarification works then...

It'd be hilarious if you're the seer, and he's the wolf, and he's pretending to be the seer and isn't being called out because you're not gonna blow his cover. Now THAT would be SHABAM!

But I doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 pm

First of all, I don't think I ever actually said I was the seer. I didn't think we were supposed to.

So read my posts carefully cause if you think I am just going to talk matter-of-factly about being a seer or anything to that effect, think again. I have said what I did or didn't do last night in previous posts. If you guys can't figure it out for yourselves then don't blame me. lol

If you think I am holding back any info from you, you are wrong. I sealed my fate last round so all I can do is help you guys as best as I can. I really dont know if my guesses are helping you guys at all but I figure I might as well stand in the spotlight and take shots at people since I can't put any bigger of a target on my back. Hopefully when my time has come, I have helped in some way or another to the villagers surviving.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 pm

I understand you can't spell your role out point blank. I guess I'm just not very good at reading between the lines because all I can tell is you said you didn't check Tiff out and that you said who you are suspecting but you give more than one name and you don't come out and say you are sure that anyone else is NOT a wolf besides the people who are dead and Brant. I don't see why you can't just say "___" is not a wolf (putting the person you DID investigate last night into the blank). Seems simple to me and if you feel you're already a goner why not be more specific? I don't see the harm, it would help us to eliminate someone from the suspect list.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 am

If you think it will be best to lynch two more villagers, then feel free to lynch away lol But I'm telling you, everything that Jackie said about not lynching Phoc last round so she cannot be a wolf, applies to me as well. I've done nothing suspicious but lose my internet for a week Sad If I were a wolf I would not have killed dragonlady knowing she was probably going to be the next lynch. I do not know why Phoc didn't look at me the last night round but I wish he had of even though it would've meant the wolves probably would've killed me right after him anyway lol But if you need to lynch me to set your minds at ease, then go for it, just remember, if you keep killing the villagers, you'll eventually be killed lmfao

I cancel my vote for Deet and I will wait and see what happens and what is said over the next little while.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 am

Jacijs wrote:
I understand you can't spell your role out point blank. I guess I'm just not very good at reading between the lines because all I can tell is you said you didn't check Tiff out and that you said who you are suspecting but you give more than one name and you don't come out and say you are sure that anyone else is NOT a wolf besides the people who are dead and Brant. I don't see why you can't just say "___" is not a wolf (putting the person you DID investigate last night into the blank). Seems simple to me and if you feel you're already a goner why not be more specific? I don't see the harm, it would help us to eliminate someone from the suspect list.

Fine. I thought I already covered this but here goes...

Dragonldy is NOT a wolf. Hence me saying I "wasted" possibly my last chance at helping you guys.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

And Tiff, are you saying that you are one of the Lovers/Twins? Wait, don't answer that. lol

Although if you are then I might just be able to survive one more night if the wolves go after you instead. lol

*throws piece of wolf-bait into Tiffani's sleeping bag*

But in all seriousness, Tiff I like how you defended yourself without trying to paint me as a wolf. I think if you were a wolf then you would be more inclined to attack me (the supposed seer) in self defense. A villager wouldnt want to go after me just to save their own ass since I am more valuable than them (as Dogdude proved by asking to be lynched over me).

So that being said, I will retract my vote for Tiffani.

There are a number of people who are still suspicious such as Pete and Deetster. Deetster was acting like a wolf who had Dogdude as a nice back-up boot but tried to lynch me (the bigger threat) last round. He tried to get me out but then fell back on his easy back-up plan of booting Dogdude. This round he is using Tiffani as an easy back-up boot but would rather vote out a bigger threat like Jacijs. This seems like something a wolf would do. Have a nice easy back-up lynching like Dogdude or Tiffani, but try and convince people to lynch one of the bigger threats like me or Jacijs.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:03 am

how am I being suspicious? I'd really like to know?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:

3 Votes: Termy (Bryan, Pete, Brant)
1 Votes: Tiffani (Kenya)
1 Votes: Jacijs (Deetster)
1 Votes: Pete (Termy)

Pending Votes:
Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Jacijs AKA Jackie, Tiffani, PhocQ

Last edited by Thian on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 am

Thank you for finally understanding Phoc. I wouldn't go after you because I truly believe in your innocence and a wolf would jump on the wagon any time your name came up. I still suspect Deet, I did last round as well. That being said, if he's innocent, the wolves will probably kill him just to try to set me up again lol Because for some reason they think being stupid is better than being smart Wink
So there are ten of us right?
Brant, myself, Jackie & Phoc are pretty much the only four I think are innocent.
I think I'm going to go back and see who was all against Phoc even after he "stated" he was the seer.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 am

FYI: A little over 24 Hours before Deadline.

Deadline is 06 August 2010 TIME: 00:00

Good luck and Happy Hunting
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 am

Okay, first of all since Tiffani didn't answer I guess that means she is a twin. Second of all I was thinking of this in the shower today (don't take this wrong lol) and I have played a few wolf/mafia games with Tiffani and she always gets accused even though she's always innocent - and this is how she usually reacts so...I am sticking with my idea that she's innocent.

Third, I still think Deet is something - whether it's a wolf or the sorcerer. I also think Kenya is a wolf. I have thought long and hard about this for the past couple of days and I really just think she is. My reasons for Deet probably don't need to be said again but as far as Kenya, I just think the way she is playing is perfect for a wolf. She has been very easy-going, quick to agree with someone's reasons and join early in a lynch party, and just doesn't stick out. I think if I were a wolf that's what I'd be doing.

Given the fact that I suspect them both I just have this feeling she's more of a threat because she can eat one of us.

I vote for Kenya

Last edited by Jackie on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 am

PS another reason I think Kenya is a wolf is the way she jumped right on the other night to defend herself yet she has been fairly absent most of this round previous to that. She was also very quick to join in with Deet in his ideas involving me, Tiff and Phoc. I know I'm innocent and I am 99.9% sure Phoc is and feel Tiff is too, although with less certainty so...those are my reasons.

Oh and btw Phoc thanks for continuing to point out I'm a threat. *throws wolf bait out of my sleeping bag and back at Phoc* :p
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
3 Votes: Termy (Bryan, Pete, Brant)
1 Votes: Tiffani (Kenya)
1 Votes: Jacijs (Deetster)
1 Votes: Pete (Termy)
1 Votes: Kenya (Jacijs AKA Jackie)

Pending Votes:
Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Tiffani, PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 am

This vote is pretty wild, lol.

Okay though, I'm getting a feeling that people who I think are wolves truly don't believe Jackie is a wolf, so that is something to think about, but at the same time I also think that the wolves are trying to make us believe that some small move that resulted in the lynching of another wolf anyway was a spectacular move, while in the simplest viewing we can see that these people have pretty much trailblazed the lynching of villagers that in my opinion have been more or less randomly targetted. I also feel that when someone is treated with such strong defense by several people (something I feel I haven't really recieved), it generally means that perhaps there are other wolves or lovers in the background defending their partner (like Tiffani recieved, and like Jackie is recieving now).

We also can't rule out the brilliant move people, of a wolf targetting a wolf, then after a defense and after other options were brought up, the wolf retracting the vote for their fellow comrade in order to attempt to set themselves up nicely for the future of the game where they can reference "well I targetted Bryan that one round", or so on and so forth.

For some reason I don't completely suspect Kenya, but that is definitely a possibility too, but, everything is. I am wondering what others are thinking now. Where is Mandie already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next