ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Kenya
Mr Phoc
Brant
Donna
Bryan
Enchantress
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:37 am

The more I read of things that Jackie says and the more I read what Deet says.. it does start to really make Jackie look suspicious. Like before.. with the Tiffany vote.. Tiff says well I voted for DogDude, so I can't be a wolf.. but yet I did the same thing.. and somehow it doesn't put me in the clear of being a wolf. I would just like to know why she keeps jumping down everyone's throats just out of no where and doesn't have any solid evidence. I'm starting to agree that Deet may be onto something.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 am

As a side note, regarding me saying people are "trending", ie, Phoc/Tiff/Jackie, this is what I was referring to:

Day 1:

Votes:
6 Votes: Willy Wonka aka Doug (Jacijs, PhocQ , Kenya, Termy, Vastfanatic, Tiffani)
5 Votes: Tiffani (Rear Admiral Momo, Dragonldy640, Pete, Willy Wonka, Deetster
1 Vote: Dragonldy640 (Bryan)
1 Vote: Rear Admiral Momo (Dogdude84)
1 Vote: Deetster (Brant)

Day 2:

4 Votes: Dogdude (Jacijs , Kenya, Tiffani, PhocQ)
4 Vote: PhocQ (Dogdude84, Deetster, Dragonldy640, Pete)
1 Vote: Dragonldy (Bryan)
1 Vote: Deetster (Brant)

As far as trends (continuation)

- For some reason Kenya is always with them too, but I never really considered her a wolf, but who knows, lol.

- Bryan has always thrown his vote a Dragon
- Brant has always thrown his vote at me

Not sure what either of those last two mean, but, lol, just notables.

So yeah, regardless what it is, right here we have our next trend

Day 3:

Voting Deetster: Jackie, Tiffani, PhocQ

At best after multiple failures, don't you think that either of them would solidly stick to going after each other, or going for other villagers and sticking to those theories? All they've done is do either of those a bit, retract their vote, and once again trend together.

AND LASTLY PEOPLE, EVERYONE BUT ME AND PETE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR THESE PEOPLE ARE DEAD. EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED WITH THEM OR FOR ME OR DRAGON ARE ALIVE....come on...lol. Am I really being illogical? Or am I making too much sense.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
4 Votes: Deester (
Pete, PhocQ, Tiffani, Jacijs AKA Jackie)
2 Votes: Tiffani (Kenya, Deetster)
1 Votes: Pete (Termy)
1 Votes Termy (Bryan)

Pending Votes: 2 Votes Pending
Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Brant

FOR YOUR ATTENTION! :
If I have missed any votes currently, please let me know.

you have until Midnight tonight!!! To decide.

Last edited by Thian on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 am

Your Day 1 arguement means nothing. I had a choice, either let it be a tie and leave my fate in the hands of people I didn't want to leave the choice up to.................or vote for Wonka to save myself. I did that to save myself. Go through and state it all, not just the vote, but how I didn't want to vote that way but was doing it to save myself.

As for Day 3.......you're missing someone

I DO think you're being illogical. Just because we've voted the same way doesn't mean we're wolves. If Kenya comes in and votes you making it the third vote in a row she's voted the same, does that mean she's a wolf as well?

I dont' want to be lynched because it means the wolves get what they want yet again, the villagers to do their dirty work, but then again, I DO want to be lynched so you can all see who you really should be going after, and it wasn't me.

The more you try to do this voting pattern and make us look guilty, the more I believe you ARE a wolf Deet.

Kenya wrote:
Tiff says well I voted for DogDude, so I can't be a wolf..

I didnt' say that. Everyone said..................Jackie could've killed Phoc our seer but didn't, she voted Dogdude so she must be innocent, so I said.............well if that excuse works for Jackie then it works for me too.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 am

Pete voted Thian, I think it's one page back, unless he didn't vote correctly and so i will shut up lmfao

NOTED:

Tiffani makes Thian feel like a heel Sad jk.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 am

I didn't even fully get what Phoc was hinting at until Jackie so nicely spelt it out for all of us, lol.

Then after that, and we got the vote to tie, I was the first person to go right ahead and vote to lynch Dogdude realizing that Phoc probably is the seer since no one else insinuated being the seer.

And yeah, I forgot to add Pete voting me, but that was the pivot that made all three of you fall right into place. To be honest Tiffani, i suspect Jackie more than you, and I could easily imagine that you aren't a wolf, and Phoc/Jackie maybe are bonded, or you/Jackie are bonded, I really don't know. The fact of the matter is you saying that you voted Wonka to save yourself is just further proof that you didn't create the counter-argument to yourself, but were pretty much protected by an alternative choice, and then went for it. That makes me think you were specifically being helped out, or that people wanted to bring you further...regardless it was the start of you guys always voting together, and I do think patterns are important to look at, especially if they've maintained this late in the game, and if despite little moves that will try to stray peoples minds to other things, if they still end up like this at the end, and they so far have.

And based on the trend that I pointed out, lol, Pete is probably the last person that wants to lynch me, so it's funny he did. Most of this game I've just fell in line more or less with what you guys, or another group said, and your ideas have always been wrong (the Tiffani/Phoc/Jackie/Kenya ideas). Right now I really think people shouldn't make the same mistakes, and unfortunately since no one listens to my Jackie argument, still it's between me and Tiffani, when this idea was also brought up by Phoc, lol. It seems most are listening to the same crowd of people who have been leading to our demise, and who if they aren't the wolves, clearly the wolves want them to stay around...but why would they want that if they are to have us believe that they are the people with all the right and best ideas? The wolves must know that's not the case...or the wolves/couple must be some of them.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:27 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
4 Votes: Deester (
Pete, PhocQ, Tiffani, Jacijs AKA Jackie)
2 Votes: Tiffani (Kenya, Deetster)
1 Votes: Pete (Termy)
1 Votes Termy (Bryan)

Pending Votes: 2 Votes Pending
Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Brant

FOR YOUR ATTENTION! :
If I have missed any votes currently, please let me know.

you have until Midnight tonight!!! To decide.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 am

Kenya wrote:
The more I read of things that Jackie says and the more I read what Deet says.. it does start to really make Jackie look suspicious. Like before.. with the Tiffany vote.. Tiff says well I voted for DogDude, so I can't be a wolf.. but yet I did the same thing.. and somehow it doesn't put me in the clear of being a wolf. I would just like to know why she keeps jumping down everyone's throats just out of no where and doesn't have any solid evidence. I'm starting to agree that Deet may be onto something.

LOL you are pretty much silent this whole game besides agreeing with people when you needed to vote and now that you are being accused you come out against the person who is accusing you. Yeah, it makes sense that you're defensive in that respect but I don't think I've been "down people's throats" and I have clearly stated my reasoning so all you can really say is that I've been trying to play the game, deduce who the wolves are and been very open and honest with my opinions. It's more than I can say for you. Whether you're playing for self-preservation or whether you're a wolf, you have not been helpful in the least.

All I see happening here is you jumping on another bandwagon - Deet's.

Also, this "solid evidence" you speak about is pretty much non-existent in a game like this. All we have is our theories and ideas - of which you haven't offered much except to vigorously defend yourself with statements like "down people's throats" and "all over your ass." I don't know, it seems you could take it down a notch, state your reasons and be a little less violent in your speech, lol.

The hardest evidence we have in this game is that Phoc and Brant are innocent. If you and Deet realllly don't believe that then please lay out arguments as to why you feel Phoc is not the seer yet no one else has spoken up to say they are? If you do, as most of us, think it's the most likely thing we have to go on in this game then you also have to look at what Phoc and Brant as the most likely people to be telling the truth. Brant spoke about Deet, also. I wanted to vote YOU instead of Deet but I don't have any other votes so I have to go to my next best suspect right now. Deet can play the Tiff/Phoc/Jackie working together card all he wants. All it amounts to is that we believe the same things for many of the same reasons. He also likes to conveniently leave out the fact that Brant mentioned voting him and Pete was the one who spearheaded the vote.

He also conveniently forgets that Phoc was the one who began accusing Tiffani and got a bunch of votes for her. I stuck to my defense because I believe in it. Kenya jumped on because that's her pattern. I think and speak for myself and I am still doing so yet every time I happen to agree with Phoc or Tiffani about anything Deet is using that to say we are together - forgetting about the fact that I argued against his ideas and he also brought my name up. He's just using whatever he thinks will lend to his arguments. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 837173 I think the duo of Kenya/Deet is looking wayyy more suspicious here.

BUT that being said, the more I read the more I think we should be going after Kenya here. Deet has always been on my list but not at the top. I honestly can't decide if he's just very confused and wrong or if he's guilty. With Kenya, her behavior has been suspicious and her reaction is overly dramatic and highly defensive. I just smell a wolf with her.

And just to add one more thing to confuse the issue, I can't help but think that there is a good chance that all of us who are accusing each other are innocent and the wolves/sorcerer are just sitting back letting us go at each other while they are safe and secure. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 204853
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah I agree with that last sentiment a good bit Jackie, which is why I made the note that Brant/Bryan have both more or less thrown away their votes from my perspective.

I also have mentioned Kenya is in there, and I feel she's been more covertly following you guys, and I've seen you hint at targetting her, and are more strongly doing so now, which is why I didn't fully equate her in that group, but I would be up for voting her out, just because I'm highly suspicious of you guys who have been voting together in those wrong assumptions, and now have made a third incorrect assumption.

I am aware that Pete targetted me first, but I'm noting that you all pounced on it and fell in line. I think he just didn't really think of our similarities in the game.

As for my thoughts, I think seeing if Tiffani is a wolf would be a nice thing to shed light on. At best, I truly believe at least one of you/Kenya/Tiffani/Phoc are agreeing with each other constantly to play the "follow the crowd wolf" are part of a couple, or are wolves. That's the bottom line, and I'm very confident in that deep down. I don't think that I've done enough to prove I'm not a wolf, but I would also say Termy/Mandie/Bryan/Kenya haven't either. All we have for others are surrounding this seer thing, and people who defended Phoc, which could have several purposes, one of which is to for wolves to have something to constantly refer to.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 am

I can see both sides of the lynching Tiffani debate and I have stated this before. On one hand if lynching her proves she is innocent then maybe you would realize that you have been dead wrong about me working with her and actually work on looking for the real wolves. On the other hand by lynching an innocent party we again play into the wolves hands and do their dirty work which I don't want to do for obvious reasons.

If I was more "iffy" about Tiffy (sorry had to) I would say, yeah, I'm not sure, let's just string her up and we'll know one way or the other. I believe she's innocent - yes, with no HARD proof but I believe it. I'm obviously going to try to go after people I think are guilty not people I think are innocent.

I don't know what else to say on that. I think you're wrong about Tiffani, I am almost sure you're wrong about Phoc and I can say with absolutely certainty you're wrong about me.

Also, I didn't just "fall in line" with Pete. I have been debating you and talking about my suspicions about you the whole game and it may even be some of my arguments against you which have caused Pete, Brant, Phoc and Tiffani to want to vote you. That's not following them.

I still think Kenya is a more likely wolf, though. If others were on board with lynching Kenya I'd vote her.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 am

Well, I'm saying fall in line, as in falling in line with each other. I think at certain times you've all followed each other, though I see you all following Phoc a little more strongly, cause I think you really want him to believe you are a definitely villager, so he wouldn't waste a glimpse at you. However, it is also possible that he is a couple with you or something, or you with Tiffani...there are all things I've thought about.

I am up for voting Kenya, just for the fact that she has trended with you 3 all the time, but I feel your trust in the other two, and the desire to lynch her is strange. What has she done different? I'm just trying to get the inherent trust that is being carried, why people are patterning with people...idk. Maybe people could argue it's good to follow patterns, but if you all keep being wrong together, and are about to be once again...idk, I would try to spring off from that cause I think at best one of you is definitely using the others very well, or maybe your all couples or wolves playing very well. Either way, if I am lynched, then when I go if any of you four (Kenya you too) are a villager, REALLY think about the fact you keep failing with each other, and consider breaking away from it. If they all stay together other villagers, please think about the fact that they keep sticking together and the village keeps failing.

That's all I can really say on this matter I think.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 am

I think you are overthinking it and have been all game. It does tend to make me believe you are innocent, though. Ugh this game is so hard.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah maybe I am overthinking it.

It is probably as simple as it being people who haven't been talking at all, letting us all attack each other.

But if it's not gonna be that that gets the votes, than I think my other theory is the one I have to run with, and unfortunately I guess your theory is the one your group has to, lol.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:36 am

The best I can offer, is I would vote out say Termy/Mandie/Bryan, one of the ones I feel are quieter...more stealth, likely playing a better game.

Then if Phoc is the seer, I really really want him to just search me out. Then at best you guys can see I'm not a friggin wolf, lol.

That's really all I can offer, but your constant accusations that I'm being illogical, and not even leveling with the patterns that are definitely there, and saying "yes, but" you seem to be acting like what's totally there isn't there, lol. And you're grouping me randomly calling me a partnership with Donna (who barely spoke), and a duo with Kenya who, idk where that really comes from either. It just seems like deflection.

Idk, I guess you can't understand why I suspect you. I would be down for putting votes on quieter people, just because I feel a real villager at the least should be helping to find wolves, and I'd rather risk killing someone that if a villager would hinder us, than someone if a villager may help us more.

For now I'm sticking with Tiffani, but three of you guys are voting me, so the balls really in your court. I still totally suspect you Jackie with what I think is solid evidence, but the fact that NO ONE AT ALL seems to get what I'm saying (save two or three 'hmm, interesting's' without action I've seemed to recieve makes me think I could be backwards on everything.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Well, I have said this multiple times but, while I find your arguments questionable and suspicious I also tend to want to lean to the opinion that you are a villager. Maybe it's harder for me, out of everyone else, to take what you say very seriously when pretty much every argument includes me being guilty in some way. Since I am very much an innocent person in this game and you are pretty much the only one (besides Kenya who I believe is just being defensive because I accused her) who keeps pointing to me, it definitely clouds my opinion of your judgment. I think that's fair enough for even you to agree with.

I think I am being more than open-minded here and I have been very open with my thoughts/ideas/opinions. Maybe to my detriment since I don't think there is much mystery as to my intentions (excluding your opinion I guess lol).

Anywayyyy, if you are really innocent, Deet, then we are just wasting our time and I'd rather talk more about the people that you just mentioned. The ball is really not in my court. I brought up Bryan and no one agreed. I brought up Kenya and no one agreed. Phoc tellls us his instincts have been wrong so far but yet everyone seemed to follow him in his Tiffani theory. You were more than happy to follow him in that, too. It makes sense in that he is the most likely of us to be innocent but he doesn't have any evidence, either. I would love him to investigate Kenya if she stays in the game. I would also invite him to investigate me but that's for selfish reasons. I don't see how the wolves are going to be able to leave him in the game but I really think the bodyguard may have protected Brant last nighttime round thinking the wolves would assume Phoc was protected. If this is the case he could be protected this night. Let's hope so and hope that he chooses wisely in who to investigate since the wolves have been having their way with us so far. Wink

I have to go with you, for now, since you are the highest suspect on my list that actually has a chance of being lynched. If you are innocent, I'm sorry, but I don't seem to be making much headway in convincing anyone to lynch who I really think we should. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 735214
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow, a lot to read.

It's difficult to tell who is a wolf right now because you're all making good points. Thanks, Deet, for the voting patterns because I hadn't noticed they have voted together every time. As for my "throw away" votes, I really thought Donna was suspicious because she would just randomly hop in on a bandwagon and hop out again. I never agreed with what the majority was doing, so why should I have to choose either path if I believe it's wrong? The only reason I didn't join you in voting Jackie is because I am believing that Phoc is the Seer and hasn't really gone for her. I don't think that Tiffani is a wolf though, so you're on your own there.

Jackie, I have been reading Kenya's reactions and also think they're suspicious because you had already retracted your vote and there wasn't really a reason to be so defensive.

However, I am losing track of your vote since you vote and retract so often. Why not stick to your guns instead of being gung-ho for a lynch? I think if you come off as too eager to lynch someone, that looks very wolfy.

I have spoken every round. I don't feel the need to throw out theories because Jackie, Deet, & Phoc do that plenty, which is why we have 8 pages for one day, and I usually read the way people act throughout the day to make my opinion. I voted for Termy because his vote was just out of the blue since nobody has been mentioning Pete and because Termy saying Pete was inactive was like the pot calling the kettle black. You all keep saying, "Let's get the quiet ones!" Well, HEY, I just voted for one, and only two people listened and took their votes away again.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Tiffani wrote:

I didnt' say that. Everyone said..................Jackie could've killed Phoc our seer but didn't, she voted Dogdude so she must be innocent, so I said.............well if that excuse works for Jackie then it works for me too.

Yeah and that's what I"m saying too.. because I also voted Dogdude. I mean that can't be an excuse.. because it would work for me also.

Also this round my vote isn't with those 3.. and I don't plan to switch it that way.

But I do think Deet is on to something.. and the only reason I happen to be in that trend with them is because I have been believing that PhocQ is the seer, so I've been logically putting what he says into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Bryan wrote:
However, I am losing track of your vote since you vote and retract so often. Why not stick to your guns instead of being gung-ho for a lynch? I think if you come off as too eager to lynch someone, that looks very wolfy.

As I have stated in all the games I've played (and you know I was a villager in both of the other two) I believe in lynching as a way to possibly get a wolf and to give us more to go on. Sitting around not lynching (or voting for someone who isn't going to be lynched) is what the wolves want us to do so I wholeheartedly disagree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah true, but even scattering votes, someone is going to end up being lynched as long as things tie up, and we decide to lynch, right?

In any other case though, Bryan, I appreciate hearing you talk in a way that it definitely seems you are paying attention to the events in the game. I think I would definitely remove you from the list of people who are "quieter", because I kind of get how you're playing, and you do actually throw logical, thought out two cents which Termy hasn't too much, and which Mandie I don't think has been able to get on enough for that.

I think you doubting Tiffani is interesting, and something I do agree with. I'm more suspicious of the voters that gained her trust and ousted Willy, than the person being accused at the other end as well. She could also be in a couple too though, as could any of them *shrug*.

I intend to hold true to my "better to risk lynching an inactive villager, than an active one", and Tiffani does come on a bit, and has had to defend herself for sure. And since you don't think she's a wolf, and I'm realizing my theories just aren't being eaten up by any villagers (there has to be SOME of you out there), I will agree to vote out Termy. Definitely think my theories are something to think about, but I'm not going to force feed them, and I definitely am one to know I could totally be up a creek without a paddle on most my brain flows.

I retract my vote for Tiffani

I vote Termy
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Jackie, go ahead and get the support to vote me out and you will see that I am just a villager. But if you are a wolf, you would know that and want me gone for that reason.

Anyway how could I be in a duo with Deet.. first you accuse him of being in a duo with DragonLady and now it's with me because I already voted for Tiffany before he did. I supported PhocQ's theory and gave my theory of why she should be lynched as well. It's like you forgot that part or purposely are because you are trying to make a good arguement of why I "could" be a wolf. Even though I'm not.

I'm getting defensive because your theories of why you think I'm a wolf.. other people are doing the same thing, but somehow that makes me look like a wolf.

Also if I'm not helpful AT ALL then did you ever think that's why I barely talk as you said.. Like I said, go ahead lynch me. I dare you. If you really are a villager.. I'm to the point that I want you to lose because of constantly lynching villagers. Although if I get lynched and you see I'm a villager.. it's just going to look bad on you and people SHOULD look to target you for being a wolf and just constantly going after villagers. It doesn't matter if you protected PhocQ, I still think you guys are lovers. I also said that before.. being my own opinion and not just agreeing with someone else. When I brought it up and Deet, you and me had a discussion about it.

Also I would love for the seer to check and see if I'm a wolf, they will see that I'm just a villager.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

It seems like unless we can somehow successfully lynch a wolf, it's incredible difficult to find the correct direction to go in. After reading everything above, I find Kenya and Termy to be the most suspicious, so I'll switch to targeting Termy again just because there's more support in that direction.

I do find the Jackie/PhocQ/Tiffani connection interesting. I'd be willing to vote Tiffani for sure if there was more support there also.

I'll vote for Termy again.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay, from the way I see it, there are votes for Deetster, Tiffani, Pete and Termy. I am having trouble keeping up with an accurate vote count so I dont know how many votes are for who. However, I have stated before that I felt Pete and Termy were too quite for me to suspect them as being wolfy, which leaves Deetster and Tiffani. Hmmm, choosing between these two is a bit difficult. If Tiffani is a wolf, she has to be one of the stupidst wolves I have seen in one of these games. Unless she thinks she is just being really crafty thinking it would be too obvious to suspect her based on who has been killed in the past rounds. Which brings me to Deetster. I dont know how much more wolfy he acts compared to Tiffani, both offer up scenrios and are equally active. I guess if I had to choose between these two, I'd vote for Deetster over Tiffani. I have to pick an opinion and stick to it. So I will be sticking with if Tiffani is a wolf, she is a stupid wolf. (no offense to anyone).

My vote is for Deetster.

Sorry doll, it's nothing personal, please don't take it that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol you know I wouldn't.

So who wants to switch the Termy votes to Mandie?

Jk, lol. I actually don't know how I feel about you Mandie. I remember I was very intrigued round 2 by all the "oh Tiffani CANT possibly be a wolf, that'd be SUCH a stupid move....next suspect!"

Sometimes the "stupidest looking wolf" that must be a villager for that, is actually the most ingenius wolf.

I think it's also interesting the "Too quiet to get evidence on" argument. That just basically protects you really strongly, doesn't it Mandie? Lol. But more significantly I think that isn't a good defense, because by that logic, a wolf that just completely checks out will win this game. Also, if you aren't talking much, you're also doing nothing to prove you ARE a villager.

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Well, I have tried to step up this round now that I am not sick anymore, thats why yall have heard more from me this round than in previous rounds. I am trying not to be so quiet and Im trying to give yall my honest opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Deetster wrote:
Most of this game I've just fell in line more or less with what you guys, or another group said, and your ideas have always been wrong (the Tiffani/Phoc/Jackie/Kenya ideas).

Well again, they're not MY ideas lol No one killed my targets, the wolves did, I was wrong there, I agree, but no one followed me. I didn't want to lynch Wonka but I really didn't want it to tie and leave my fate in the hands of the wolves and those who wouldn't listen to reason lol I didn't really care to lynch either Dogdude and almost voted Phoc over him but then he came out with his argument and I went with the next vote. So basically, another argument has been stated, and it's good for the goose but not the gander? Jackie was cleared by not lynching Phoc our seer, but no one thought that was good enough to clear me. Now you're saying you've just fell in line with what others wanted and it's been wrong so they are guilty and you aren't. WELL, i've done the same thing lol Fallen in line every round. I voted Wonka to save myself, Dogdude to save our seer, and now you because it was the majority vote at the time that I voted. I still think you're suspicious because of how hardcore you're trying to get me lynched, but then I also thought MoMo was a wolf for doing the same thing lol And I was wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next