ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5

Go down 
+4
Tiffani
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:10 am

DAY 5

With the moon overhead, it was simply another terror filled night for the villagers. The sorcerer grumbled quite angrily. "HOW could we lose one of our own?!" A loud roar escaped the sorcerer's mouth. "ANOTHER ONE, KILL another one and GET IT RIGHT this time!"

The werewolf agreed it would be time to strike into the very hearts of the villagers as they slept. Slinking into the night, the beast roamed the streets looking for that one person who would be the perfect late night snack.

The bodyguard's heart pounded more than ever. "This village is getting way too small here, what the hell is going to happen tonight?" Stepping out into the night armed with an axe they picked their spot back up against the house of one of the villagers. "This will do, nothing will escape my eyes tonight!" With a determined look across the bodyguards face, they set into patrolling the area.

The werewolf had watched from the branches of the forest edge snarling "This will be too easy." Back tensed and claws ready the werewolf made his way closer and closer. the werewolf licked its lips waiting for the right moment to make its move.

The lovers had made their way out into the night to meet under the stars. "You plan to keep me safe tonight?" one asked the other. "If my life depends on it the your safety is all that matters" they both had sighed. "but...how can i trust you?.... you do know there is much danger love" Nodding at the other, their hands intertwined "If it is for the good of this village, we will be standing together happy, and i will ask you to be mine forever".

the werewolf lingering close eyes on the two who are in love growling low, it was certainly a close call, there was another target.........The bodygaurd peering into the window of one of the villagers homes ensured that nothing would get past.....and then it happened.

A large scream escaped the bodygaurds mouth as teeth sunk into the back of her shoulders. Thrown to the ground the werewolf had jumped ontop of Jackie scratching her face and gnawing into the very flesh of the poor bodygaurd.

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 Werewolf22

The axe had been knocked to the ground, the sorcerer had watched from a distance as the werewolf devoured Jackie until there was nothing left but some meat and bone and blood. Another villager down......and the village of highroad falls had now lost their bodygaurd.....

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 Resized_luigiznasi_wikimedia_commons_orange_w_blood

As the sun began to rise into the sky, everyone was accounted for, except for Jackie who had lost her life protecting one of the villagers.

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 3270023871_fd1793213c_o

So yet another meeting begins.....villagers good luck.

Villagers Alive:

2. Kenya
6. Brant
7. Bryan
9. Termy
13. Tiffani
14. Pete

The Graveyard:

Day 1: Willy Wonka - Lynched - Role: villager
Night 1: The Rear Admiral Momo - Killed - Role: villager
Day 2: Dogdude84 - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 2: Dragonldy640 - Killed - Role: Villager
Day 3: Deetster - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 3: PhocQ - Killed - Role: Seer
Day 4: Miss Mandie Leigh - Lynched - Role: Werewolf
Night 4: Jackie - Killed - Role: Bodyguard
Day 5: ??????????????????????

ROLES IN PLAY:
Villagers
Sorcerer
Werewolf
Lovers

Last edited by Thian on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 am

Grrr I knew it! Good luck, village!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 am

Deadline:

unfortunately. Vacation is starting for me this week from Friday to Monday.

Deadline is: 24 August 2010 at 00:00 EST

I will not be able to give any vote updates from the 20th to 23rd unfortunately as I will have no internet access. monday I will do a vote update. Please keep track of the voting and unvoting for a few days.

i will see if I can get someone to monitor this for me while I am away during this time.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 am

DEADLINE 24 August 2010 00:00
Votes:

Pending Votes:
Kenya, Brant, Bryan, Termy, Tiffani, Pete
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 am

Awww Jackie, that makes me sad Sad

But I still stand by the thought that Bryan is the other wolf.. thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 am

Jackie, DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 am

Darn. I hoped that I was protected by the bodyguard and that the wolves tried to kill me. Sad

We have a week to decide, but, yeah, I feel like we almost have to accuse Bryan right now of being a wolf. Unless the wolves' very cleverly split the last vote, he and Termy are the most likely candidates.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that Bryan voted for Termy on day 3 and Termy voted for Bryan on day 4. I suppose this could have been to throw us off, though.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Jackie Sad

we need to get rid of the other wolf this round, or at least the sorcerer. I also agree that sticking with Bryan is the best move at this point.

I vote to lynch Bryan
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Votes:
1 Vote: Bryan (Pete)

Pending Votes:
Kenya, Brant, Bryan, Termy, Tiffani

Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Well I feel one of them is the wolf and the other is the sorcerer, so those two voting for each other doesn't mean anything.. because as a wolf you don't know who the sorcerer and as the sorcerer you don't know who the wolves are.

But I strongly feel that Mandie and Bryan defended each other a lot in this game.. which is why I feel that Bryan is the other wolf.

I vote for Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm

I think it's interesting how the people who were talking the most and suspicious of each other earlier in the game have now basically been proven villagers.

I vote for Bryan. It's a little early, and I'm not sure what we're going to do in the next week, but I think this makes the most sense.

Last edited by Brant on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Jackie was pretty damn smart when she figured almost everything out, the obvious reason why she died.................wish she would've figured it out earlier in the game, i also wish I would've had my gut feelings earlier in the game, then again, would Mandie still be wrecking havoc if we had of? Anyway, Jackie basically said how i've been feeling for a long time, so.......with a broken heart..........

I vote for Bryan

Last edited by Tiffani on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 am

Votes:
4 Votes: Bryan
(Pete, Kenya, Brant, Tiffani)

Pending Votes:
Termy

Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 am

I am NOT evil! I've been suspecting Mandie & Termy for a while now, and Termy almost died a few rounds ago cause of me. You guys better start looking at everyone you've presumed innocent because two of you are liars. I think Termy & Pete are the wolf/sorcerer. Having intentions to vote Kenya last round means nothing. Brant did the same thing, and he's innocent. You're making a mistake voting for me.

I vote for Termy.

Last edited by Bryan on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 am

Kenya wrote:

But I strongly feel that Mandie and Bryan defended each other a lot in this game.. which is why I feel that Bryan is the other wolf.

And I don't know where this came from because I've never defended Mandie and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 am

Actually.... this just popped into my head.

What if Kenya & Mandie are the wolves and decided to tie the vote last time to make the survivor look innocent? It's a brilliant move because nobody would think to lynch the surviving wolf, and it makes whoever votes differently look suspicious. It's obviously working since I'm dead meat.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:29 am

Hey now trying to turn this on me. First you jump all over Pete and Termy now you are back on jumping all over me. Why would any wolves purposely call each other out.. that's just silly. If I was a wolf with Mandie, I would not have voted for her or even spoke of the fact that she was suspicious.. I did mention that more than once.. why would I if I was a wolf with her. Nice try though Bryan. I do respect your attempts <3 <3 <3.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 am

That thought had briefly crossed my mind but I think Kenya was the one to start the vote for Mandie. Not sure why they would jump in and start a vote against each other to trick us, too risky. I've also thought for a long time that Termy was the sorcerer. I was surprised he voted for Mandie in the revote though without seeing where the votes were going.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Bryan wrote:
Actually.... this just popped into my head.

What if Kenya & Mandie are the wolves and decided to tie the vote last time to make the survivor look innocent? It's a brilliant move because nobody would think to lynch the surviving wolf, and it makes whoever votes differently look suspicious. It's obviously working since I'm dead meat.
I've thought about this as well, and it could very likely be the case. Although setting up that kind of framing act when they could've just killed a villager seems a bit risky, in my opinion.

I still think based on actions alone, Kenya and Termy seem to be the most suspicious people here, and we can't completely overlook Pete or Tiffani if there was a setup either. But it's hard not to vote for you right now based on last round, so I don't know...I'll probably keep my vote how it is.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Exactly.. I did push for Mandie to begin with.. if I was a wolf with her.. we would have just worked on putting the target on someone else.. doesn't make sense to put it on the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Votes:
4 Votes: Bryan (Pete, Kenya, Brant, Tiffani)
1 Votes: Termy (Bryan)

Pending Votes:
Termy

Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

But EVERYONE was stating how you two were the most suspicious, so I think that's why you did it. Because it was inevitable for you both to get votes, and you needed to make one of yourselves look innocent so that you wouldn't get lynched consecutively. This just keeps making more sense for me, so...

I'm retracting my vote for Termy, and I'm placing a vote for Kenya.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 am

That's fine Bryan, but I would hope everyone else wouldn't want to vote for a villager, since that's all I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 am

[quote="Brant"]
Bryan wrote:
and we can't completely overlook Pete or Tiffani if there was a setup either.

Or you right?
Anyway, there'll be no sense even thinking about me, I'll be gone soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Votes:
4 Votes: Bryan (Pete, Kenya, Brant, Tiffani)
1 Votes: Kenya (Bryan)

Pending Votes:
Termy

Ladies and Gentlemen.... I am going to be away for the 20th to 23rd.

Jackie has kindly decided to come back and assist in hosting. She will be giving you vote updates when necessary and following along for me until my return on the 24th.

Please be kind and continue to hunt. Termy will be away as well. he is still on vacation but he will return. So no worries guys. happy hunting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next