ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5

Go down 
+4
Tiffani
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Times up kids! Sorry, Thian, I think you're probably back now but it was so exciting being able to post, lol. But, I'll turn it back over to you now...

So, what will the results be? Are you diabolical super-geniuses or dumber than rocks?

Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 am

You weren't right. Congrats Wolf and Sorcerer for killing another villager! Idiots I tell ya..
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 am

LOL alright guys, I am back!

Sorry I didn't get to post up the results yesterday night, but I needed to go to bed.

I promise, I will get this write up done for the evening after work and let you know results.

Good luck everyone.

jackie, thank you so much for hosting for me while I was away. special gold stars for you n junk....cuz well with out you I wouldn't have been able to leave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3