ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))

Go down 
+2
Brant
Thian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm

DAY 6

The night began as the werewolf set across the village in search of another victim. Prowling the night in search of food, the werewolf begins to spy a lone girl waiting under a tree. Tiffani had been standing under the tree gazing up at the stars in a whistful manner.

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) Work.498214.4.flat,550x550,075,f.broken-heart

"Please love, come soon. You have promised to meet me tonight. I will wait for you forever"
Tiffani's head lowered to the ground as her hand pressed against the tree gently. The night crickets made their noise
as the wind tickled her skin gently.

The werewolf crept slowly up towards Tiffani, inch by inch. tiffani's eyes widened and a smile across her face beamed, she did not move. "I knew you would come!" she slowly backed hersself into the werewolfs arms and she leaned against him. "You...smell different tonight love" The werewolf began to breathe on her neck.

The sorcerer had began his nightly treck to the large tree in the village. "Oh, my love, I cannot wait to see you again. My werewolves will kill yet another one, and soon we will be the only two in the village left to rule over the land" He furthered his walk towards the tree and stopped in astonishment. "TIFFANI!!!!!!"

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) Ncww03big

Tiffani had turned around quickly to face the werewolf who had been behind her all along. Her eyes widened now with fear and terror, she shrieked as she tried to pull away, but it was too late. The werewolf had sunk their teeth into the poor woman.

the sorcerer had screamed "YOU FILTHY BEAST!!!!!!!!! YOU MURDERER...."

As the werewolf ran into the night leaving the dying tiffani behind, the sorcerer had ran towards her laying down beside his one true love.........As tiffani gasped for air, the Sorcerer's heart seized up.....and Bryan had closed his eyes ...the two of them dying under the tree.....

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) 1253527768_5473_full

as the villagers woke up to the sound of chirping, it was clear.....

One werewolf was still amongst the villagers.....and two villagers indeed were in a bind to kill the right person....

but who....amongst them was the culprit....

Meeting is in session. good luck everyone

Villagers, your deadline is
31 August 2010, Time: 00:00

this will give you enough time to discuss, this is your last day, make it count.

Villagers Alive:

6. Brant
9. Termy
14. Pete

The Graveyard:

Day 1: Willy Wonka - Lynched - Role: villager
Night 1: The Rear Admiral Momo - Killed - Role: villager
Day 2: Dogdude84 - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 2: Dragonldy640 - Killed - Role: Villager
Day 3: Deetster - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 3: PhocQ - Killed - Role: Seer
Day 4: Miss Mandie Leigh - Lynched - Role: Werewolf
Night 4: Jackie - Killed - Role: Bodyguard
Day 5: Kenya - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 5:Tiffani - Killed - Role: Villager / Lover
Night 5: Bryan - Died - Role: Sorcerer / Lover
Day 6: ????????????????

[color=violet][b]ROLES IN PLAY:
Villagers
Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Aw, bye Tiffani. Sad How about that for a twist, though! It makes sense why Tiffani agreed to change her vote last round to Kenya if I did since she was bound to Bryan.

I have more to type and am pretty sure that I know who the wolf is, but since we have a few days, I'll wait for some other reactions first.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

*dies* tongue lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

well I know who I'm voting for. This was not what I was expecting at all.

I vote to lynch Termy

the seer said Brant wasn't the wolf right, then that leaves Termy, so that is who I vote for this round.

bye Tiffani + Bryan, really shocked by this
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 pm

angry
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Well considering I haven't seen Pete do anything suspicious and I've been suspicious of Termy the last few days, I think my vote will clearly be for Termy here.

I vote for Termy.

I just can't foresee myself changing this because if Pete's a wolf, he's been perfect, and I've seen no reason to suspect him. I've got this wrong a lot before, but hopefully this time I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Sad

Pete, Brant.. i don't know what to say... i'm saddened that you had to vote for me thinking that i am a wolf. I don't know what to say, but all i can think of is that i know Pete is a wolf because what Brant said that if he is a wolf and won the game, then, he played it perfectly..the problem is, i know Pete is a wolf judging by his past incorrect votes of lynching our villagers, and false accusations of Jackie, and Tiffani and company. If i die, the wolves won the game and there is nothing can be done to reverse it.

Brant, i implore you, switch the vote to Pete and you won't regret it and you and I will be the sole survivors of Highroad Falls.
I don't know how i can defend myself other than telling you that i am innocent villager who wants to rid of the wolves. I am saddened that Tiffani, Jackie, Momo, Dogdude, etc.. died for no reason..lets make it right

I vote for Pete
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

2 Votes Termy : Pete, Brant
1 Vote Pete: Termy

You have the rest of today, and all day tomorrow until 23:59 to discuss.

Good luck to the three of you.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 am

My logic for Pete being a villager is that most of the rounds, he's been active in the discussions and was one of the main reasons why Mandie was lynched. It's possible that he saw her lynching coming and joined in to keep the target off his back, but he's just seemed overall more villager-like from my perspective.

I am suspicious of Termy on the other hand because he hasn't been that active in the discussions, and there isn't a lot about his previous moves to base the vote on. He's jumped in at the last minute on votes, hasn't voted several times, and often hasn't affected the outcome of a vote, which seems wolf-like behavior to hide his true loyalties. Yes, he voted for Mandie, but that was last minute and possibly because he knew trying to save her would be a lost cause and put the target on his back.

That's my logic for voting how I am.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah, my only real logic for thinking that Pete's a wolf is because he's acted so completely not like a wolf that he could just be masterfully setting all of this up to make us think that he's innocent by voting with the villagers and to put the target on other people's back.

I guess it's possible, but I don't want to vote for someone because they've seemed "suspiciously innocent." confused
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 pm

approximately 30 more minutes everyone.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I don't want to die and leave the lone wolf (Pete) alive with 1 villager..
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Why do I get the feeling that I screwed up once again? Laughing

It's been fun. Should be interesting to see how this goes down now.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 pm

^^^^^
at work. Results up when im not busy.

good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day)) Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 6 ((Last Day))
Page 1 of 1