ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Tiffani
Pete
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 pm

The waterfall continued to drain into the long river below the village of Highroad Falls. The moon had marked its way into the sky, another night was upon the village. The terror led by the Sorcerer and the Werewolves lingered in the shadows. It was now even more dangerous at night, the village had become smaller and smaller.

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 92419-bigthumbnail

The sorcerer had smiled from the retreat of their home. A malicious smile had crept across their face. Their work had been set into motion. "My work is done!" their fingers rubbed with delight as The Sorcerer crept out into the night. It was only a matter of days before the village would be doomed, or was it? A howl was heard from the window of the Sorcerer's village home.

The bodygaurd had been torn as they crept into the night to seek out who they should protect. A vigilant eye had scanned the dark wooded forest for any signs of movement. A heart pounded with the chest of the bodygaurd as they prayed for a miracle to happen. Snarls could be heard close by the sword now drawn carefully and held in a tight grip. The bodygarud set up shop and prepared for an up coming attack. "By the gods, please let this be right".

The lovers had met secretly by the large oak tree in the center of village. They looked adoringly into each others eyes. "I could never be without you love?", the one said to the other. "And I, without you." A deepened sigh escaped the both of them. "Please do not let anything happen to me?" , "I assure you, you are safe, if you die.. I just could not live myself" Their hands grasped each other as the one led the other into a hiding place, hidden away from the dangers of the night.

It was now the Seer who had finally gotten into the night. His hands shook from fright, he had been uncovered, cornered by the villagers to claim the role he had tried to hide from the group. "What the hell, I didn't want to spell my profession to the world out to these people!" He grumbled in anger. "Some people!" . His footsteps had followed the paths. The moon half covered in clouds did not let much light into the village. The Seer had stumbled onto the ground as he picked himself up, his face met the sorcerer.

"Just where do you think you are going PhocQ?" A snarl crept across the sorcerer's face as they gripped PhocQ's neck with their fingers.

"I... well you see, there's this awesome waterfall you know? and I was just..well trying to get to it to see it at night" PhocQ had stammered horribly.

The sorcerer spoke... "The village had so stupidly outed you, how foolish it was for them to let you carry on THIS long! Just who were you going to investigate tonight?!" Anger now had wretched from the sorcerers mouth.

PhocQ had sheepishly looked the sorcerer into the eyes. "your mother".

The Sorcerer had taken back slightly from the comment "well she's doing just...HEY NOW!!!!" PhocQ's face was greeted with a slap. "It looks like you just caught a one way ticket to mealville, population....you"

The sorcerer had grabbed ahold of PhocQ's legs. The sorcerer casted a spell binding his limbs from moving. Tying PhocQ's legs up to a tree with a rope he swayed upside down, a sitting duck for the wolves to feast.
WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 WerewolfWEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 Severance-tied-to-tree

The wolves had now entered the area, a deepend grimace of hunger crept across both of their face. Circling The Seer, it was only moments as they locked eyes with PhocQ before the feeding frenzy began. Ripping PhocQ's body apart, blood had pooled below the hanging body. As the werewolves had retreated into the night the site that was left for the villagers in the morning was a horrid mess of disemboweled body hanging from a rope.

The villagers all heard the cries of sheer pain at night and the bodygaurd had not arrived on time, locking themselves in their homes all they could do was wait for the morning.

The sun had beamed down over the village. As it did Mo's haunting laughter echoes in the dark alleys of Highroad Falls. the villagers timidly stepped out from their hiding places. Flesh, bones and a dangling body that had been PhocQ greeted everyone with an ominous half eaten smile..a note had been left by the sorcerer. "Where is your precious seer now?"

It is now day time ladies and Gentlemen. Good luck.

Villagers Alive:

2. Kenya
6. Brant
7. Bryan
9. Termy
11. Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic)
12. Jackie AKA Jacijs
13. Tiffani
14. Pete

The Graveyard:
Day 1: Willy Wonka - Lynched - Role: villager
Night 1: The Rear Admiral Momo - Killed - Role: villager
Day 2: Dogdude84 - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 2: Dragonldy640 - Killed - Role: Villager
Day 3: Deetster - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 3: PhocQ - Killed - Role: Seer
Day 4: ??????????

ROLES IN PLAY:
Villagers
Sorcerer
Werewolves
BodyGaurd
Lovers

FYI Deadline Shortened:

DEADLINE DAY 4: 12 August 2010: Time: 00:00EST approximately 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

DEADLINE DAY 4: 12 August 2010 00:00 EST

Votes:

Pending Votes:
Kenya, Brant, Bryan, Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (vast Fanatic), Jackie, Tiffani, Pete
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 pm

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 609630 Rest in peace, PhocQ. You tried your best to help us. The good thing is PhocQ wasn't a lover and we didn't lose two innocent people at least. I was really hoping they'd leave the seer but obviously the bodyguard already protected him the previous nighttime round *sigh* and couldn't do it twice in a row.

We still have a chance but really only one, now. Eight of us left and I'm just going to put my thoughts out there. We have nothing to lose except a villager....we need to snag a wolf or at least the sorcerer. I'm putting out my list of who I think is least likely to most likely to being a wolf/sorcerer:

Jackie - Not a wolf (I obviously know this lol)

Brant - Not a wolf (I agree with Phoc that he's probably not a sorcerer, either, since he wouldn't have saved Phoc and we now know for sure Phoc is the seer).

Tiffani - Not sure but I am thinking it's unlikely she's a wolf and now the theory of her working with Phoc or me is at least partially disproven. The Phoc part is and I know she's not working with me so..I'm sure some people will try to keep pinning this on her and/or I but at least I feel I can put her up here on my list.

Termy - From Termy's post defending himself I really think he's most likely not a wolf. It just seemed sincere to me so it's from my gut but my gut was right about Phoc and Brant so I have to trust it. Also, when faced with the threat of being lynched he could have just switched his vote to Deet right away and saved himself. I noticed he was on for a while (I'm assuming reading everything) before he posted. Obviously Termy can answer for himself but it seemed that he was trying to plead his case but wanted to avoid adding a vote to Deet because maybe he believed Deet was innocent? It just seemed very unwolfy to me so I don't think he's a wolf.

Pete - I haven't really seen anything I would call wolf-like behavior from him except the fact he jumped off the Deet vote near the end of the round and maybe that was so he could accuse all the people who DID vote Deet when it was all over. That would have been a smart thing to do since he lead the vote to lynch Deet. Maybe he's trying to wash his hands of the stigma of that? Could be. I still tend to lean toward his innocence but I could be wrong. If Pete IS the wolf he's playing it smart and I would applaud him for it. Another idea is he could be lovers with Termy and when he decided to switch from Deet he didn't have the option of voting Termy so he tried to get people to vote me instead. I don't know, though. I think it was an honest intention on his part. He did vote for PhocQ and didn't change his vote after we found out Phoc was the seer, though. He wanted to keep his vote the same with the re-vote but finally switched. LOL the more I type the more I may want to move Pete lower on my list.

Kenya - Well, even though my original thoughts were that she was working with Deet and that is now down the tubes, I can't help but look at her strong reaction to me even bringing her name up last round. This is a game and everyone's name has been brought up at one point or another and the way she freaked out about it even after I retracted my vote from her was suspicious to me. I also think it was a bit suspicious the way she switched from Termy last minute to vote Deet. Maybe she is working with Termy and had planned to do this all along. It looked probably that Deet was going but when Pete abandoned that vote maybe she used Termy's post as an excuse to seal Deet's fate. This theory implicates Termy, though, and since I don't think Termy is a wolf I'm not sure that was her reason. If she is the sorcerer, though, and did think Termy was a wolf and Deet was not, this would make perfect sense.

Bryan - I brought his name up at the beginning of this round and no one agreed with me. He has been very cool this whole game and I know he's a smart player. The wolves very smartly didn't go for a Phoc kill two nights ago - figuring correctly the bodyguard would have protected him and instead went for a different kill. I see Bryan as that type of smart player and yeah, there's not as much to go on with him but I think the wolves have been quiet this round. My statement earlier about how I think the wolves have just been sitting back letting us go at each other is true, I believe. I think Bryan is a wolf. He was the only one to keep his vote on Phoc during the re-vote. This was his statement "We have a bodyguard, right? Or was that last game? I'll vote PhocQ so as to make our way to a tie and no lynch." I don't believe that was his motive and he also showed he was very well aware of the bodyguard. We know the wolves took this into account that night when they killed Dragonldy and not Phoc.

Mandie - Mandie doesn't give us much to go on since she doesn't post much but I think she is a wolf, too. When I go through everyone else I see more reasons for them NOT to be wolves/sorcerer than her so it just points to her in my opinion. I think she is a wolf, too. Also if you look at the first kill, Momo, these people both know Momo was very smart and would have wanted him out of their way. I absolutely think the kills have been done strategically and they were able to cast suspicion on Tiffani with two kills. Phoc not so much since he changed his mind about Tiffani but he was killed because he's the seer.

Also look at Bryan and Mandie's votes. They have voted for a different person every single round (even when she voted Dogdude after the deadline). If they are wolves they would want to stay as far from each other as possible and voting alike would possibly give people reason to lump them together. It has been used before, afterall.

We can't lynch another villager or we'll lose. I'm not lynching anyone I don't really believe is a wolf this round. I went with Deet because I thought the possibility was there mostly because of how much he kept attacking me, Phoc and Tiffani. I strongly believed Phoc was the seer and knowing I'm not a wolf/sorcerer just made me suspect Deet more and more. I was obviously wrong and it sucks because I really did have doubts when I voted him.

I am going to vote for Bryan or Mandie this round unless I see anything that changes my mind.

I'm hoping everyone can be as candid as possible this round and we can really put our heads together to find the real wolf. I will go as far as to say we should not be afraid to put ourselves in danger if it helps the village. This is really the make or break round so it's really time to put it all out there.

Last edited by Jackie on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh wait, strike that!

"Another idea is he could be lovers with Termy and when he decided to
switch from Deet he didn't have the option of voting Termy so he tried
to get people to vote me instead."

Termy voted Pete initially so they can't be lovers.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Can lovers not vote for each other? Like is it against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:35 pm

No, I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules but I just meant why would you implicate your lover by voting them and take a risk others would follow suit?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Could be a smart decision as well to make people think you aren't lovers? Just depends on if someone would risk that or not.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Yeah you could definitely be right about that but I guess I'm more about not dismissing the obvious. Part of why I was so frustrated with Deet was that he was always saying - well, you are trying to make yourself look like a villager so you must be a wolf. He was also always saying Phoc may not be the seer and I thought it was the best evidence we had about anyone's role in this game. It was too much overthinking and I think our solution is much simpler. That's my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I always over think everything and at the end of the last round I was feeling really confident that Deet wasn't a wolf and am sad to see that PhocQ was in fact the seer and that I didn't believe him. I just felt weird about it.

and Jackie, I understand what you were saying but trust me when I say this, I'm not that good at this game so don't give me that much credit. You've played with me before so you know I'm just usually really stupid about everything and make stupid mistakes. I've tried to learn from them but I really just don't put forth that much effort with these games.

I do feel that you are suspicious because one thing I think would be a smart move is to associate yourself strongly with the seer and use that as a way to get people to not suspect you, and I do consider you a smart player. At the same time though I don't feel that targeting you is the right move. I do agree with your statements against Bryan, Kenya and Mandie, and think that one of those 3 should be who we vote for this round.

though everyone should do the opposite of me cause I suck at this game so badly lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Nice thorough thoughts Jackie. I have to say that your views on who may be innocent and who may be a wolf, are pretty much what I've been feeling myself.
I'm sad we lost our seer, but we knew it was coming. Sorry to see you go Phoc Sad
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, i'm not sure if I really think Bryan is a wolf, because every round he votes differently than the majority. Wouldn't a wolf WANT to vote with majority to take out a villager?
***Other than the revote when we only had two choices.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm

LOL Pete you don't give yourself enough credit. I promise I wasn't sticking up for Phoc out of strategy. It was strictly because I believed him and therefore wanted to protect him. He and Brant were the two people I was surest of - besides myself, of course. I am willing to put myself out there even if it means the wolves come after me. I want the town to win this time.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Well, i'm not sure if I really think Bryan is a wolf, because every round he votes differently than the majority. Wouldn't a wolf WANT to vote with majority to take out a villager?
***Other than the revote when we only had two choices.

Idk good point. I think those three are it, though, because of process of elim. Idk I felt he was last round but I gave up on it too soon.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:14 am

I'm not a wolf or Sorcerer. My votes have only been different because I don't agree that the people being targeted by the majority are wolves, and I've been correct with those assumptions. I was being honest with my motive for voting PhocQ in the revote. If we had tied it, both Cam and Phoc would've lived, and we'd have better chances right now. I think the people who went ahead and bandwagoned that revote against Cam instead of thinking it through and creating a tie should be looked at closely.

I am still suspicious of Mandie and Termy because they never really say anything at all. Maybe the people who switched their votes from Termy to Deetster, who wasn't a wolf, should be under fire here. I actually thought I was spearheading a wolf lynch last round, but people backed out at the last minute.

I agree that Kenya's reaction was also interesting because there was no target on her back at that point.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 am

Depending on the body guard, this is probably my last day, so I want to make it count.

I feel like reiterating everything that Bryan said. I'm not a wolf or a sorcerer (and don't have any other role), and my three main suspects are Termy, Mandie, and Kenya. I thought it was strange that Termy wouldn’t change his vote to Deetster to save himself, and then Kenya jumped in and changed her vote from Termy to Deetster in order to prevent a tie right before the deadline.

I really am not confident at all though. There isn’t much to base the decision on, but I’ll vote for whichever of those three garners the most support.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Very good points!

I've never gotten a wolfy vibe from Mandie, but those are definitely the three I'm the least sure of.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Jackie wrote:
LOL Pete you don't give yourself enough credit. I promise I wasn't sticking up for Phoc out of strategy. It was strictly because I believed him and therefore wanted to protect him. He and Brant were the two people I was surest of - besides myself, of course. I am willing to put myself out there even if it means the wolves come after me. I want the town to win this time.

lol I probably don't but it seems everytime I have a role I always give it away and am out early and when I don't have a role I last awhile. idk lol, but I am trying to be more active and try harder at the game. also I wasn't saying you weren't sticking up for him out of strategy, just that I think that would have been a very smart move to make and then to kill him off in the night round, it makes you less suspicious.

At this point I really don't know what to think but I think the thought about Mo being taken out early because he is so good at this game and knows most every one very well that is playing so would be able to figure out who is playing as what, as he is usually who figures things out first (or very early on). Due to this I do think Kenya, Mandie and Bryan are most suspicious, but I don't want to vote Bryan as I am least sure of him, and I am a bit unsure about Mandie as well so I think that leaves Kenya. I don't know though, I do agree that she was ultra defensive last round when she didn't need to be so I think it was her panicking that she was about to be taken out, which also makes me think that whoever the wolves are have not been targeted thus far.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm not a wolf, it's plain and simple and I think it's interesting that you guys put me in the 3 possible people to be a wolf. Considering I know I"m not a wolf or any role for that matter. So one of the people that aren't suspicious has a wolf role or sorcerer role but it's not me.

I explained why I was defensive, but it doesn't make a difference, as I said last round go ahead and lynch me if you see fit, but you will only be killing another villager, and I am 100% positive about that.

I think Mandie would make the perfect wolf for the reason that everyone knows she doesn't like to lynch anyone and that before in past games she'd always vote no to lynch anyone. Now she's forced to vote someone but sometimes doesn't vote till after the deadline.. yes she has good reason for that. But at the same time it doesn't make her any less wolfy. People wouldn't think she's a wolf because she's so nice and doesn't want to lynch anyone.. but as a wolf that would work to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Oh and another good point.. is she normally was killed early on.. why hasn't she been killed yet..
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I think one reason is because the wolves were trying to frame me at first lol Then they got their clue about the seer and went for him. But I do agree, Mandie is one of the three suspcious ones. I only think of you as suspcious because I'm like 101% positive that Jackie, Brant and I are all innocent. And I really am leaning more towards Bryan being innocent than a wolf/sorcerer. Pete and Termy gave really good arguements to their innocence. I have ot say the wolves/sorcerer are really putting on a good show this game.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:08 pm

At this point I think everyone is giving the same argument - "I'm not a wolf but if you want to lynch me you'll just be killing a villager" so I'm not really putting much weight in that anymore. I already listed my thoughts so I won't bore you all again but I would lean more heavily toward Bryan and Mandie. I think at this point unless I hear more evidence against someone else I'm going to want to vote for one of them.

Also, Kenya brings up good points about Mandie. Yeah, she'd make a great wolf because no one suspects her and she never wants to lynch and sometimes votes after the lynch deadline but that's how she was before, also.

I'll admit with me it's mostly a feeling about Bryan and I haven't gone back through and re-read but I might just do that to see if something else pops out at me.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow, yall think I'm a wolf? Sad Im not a wolf. Have I been acting wolfy? Yall say such nice things about me and then say I could be a wolf lol I dont know what I can do or say to convince you I am not. You are either going to believe me or not. I havent thought Pete Bryan or Termy are wolves because.. well, I just havent. I may have to re-evaluate my assumptions. But I dont think Brant is a wolf either. I have stated I didnt think Tiff was a wolf because well, she would be a stupid wolf. lol So I guess that would leave Kenya and Jackie. Out of these two I'd have to say I think Kenya is more wolfy than Jackie but.... I dunno how to tell if Kenya is a wolf. I dont want to lynch the wrong person again. I dont like lynching ..... and I thought because in previous games I would vote no, wolves didnt like me much and took me out cause I wouldnt lynch. Just a thought that came across my mind.

Maybe I should start looking at the quiet ones. Im not a wolf and I tend to be rather quiet, I always assumed the wolves would be the ones who were playing the hardest. I think Bryan is more likely a wolf than Pete is but I can't say that for sure of course.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Here, I'll give you a reason not to lynch me.... the deadline for votes is my birthday. Do you really want to lynch someone on their birthday? lol WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 871743 WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 707671 WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 707671 WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 707671 WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 707671
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Ohhhhh really? It's mine too! The 12th?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Yes!!! August 12th. I'll be 35 years old Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next