ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Tiffani
Pete
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 am

hmmmmm I don't know
I think Mandie or Kenya are definitely the way to go, but there are good reasons to lynch both of them and I'm not sure which one I suspect more now. I used to feel good about Mandie as a villager, because she has stood up for me a few times. Then again, I feel like the first two kills were to frame me, so she might have been standing up for me to throw us off.
What do we have here? 8 people left, IF Kenya is lynched and is a villager, then a villager would die during the night as well, leaving 6, 3 & 3? Any chance of the villagers surviving 3vs.3 I wonder? Unless our bodyguard protects the right person during the night kill...............
One thing....if everyone suspects Termy, and aren't sure between Mandie & Kenya.....should we vote Termy to be on the safe side?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 am

I'm a little sad because even if Jackie and Tiffani were werewolves, there wouldn't be any support to vote them to lynch them, and the wolves would win the game. We're mostly all just listening to their logic and going along with it, and we've tried every round and failed to lynch Tiffani.

At the same time, I agree that Kenya's been suspicious here. I could also see Mandie or Termy being a wolf. I personally don't get a wolf vibe from Bryan or Pete, but I could be wrong.

I vote to lynch Kenya.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 am

Hey feel free to try to lynch me if you please. You'd be killing a supporter, one who has supported you, never tried to lynch you and you're still alive, so if I were a wolf, I would've tried to prove Phoc wrong back when people weren't sure he was really the seer, like Pete did, and tried to have you lynched, OR would've killed you during the night round instead of stupidly killing Dragonlady.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

I know what you are saying Tiffani, I feel the same way. I wouldn't have killed Dragonlady since everyone thought she was a wolf.. and I would have killed the smart players. It's just not my style of being a wolf. I was one before, so I know how I'd go about it. But not like this. BUT I'm just going to say again.. I TOLD YOU SO. Because I know that it will be proved that I'm a villager.. and lynching me won't help. But this will be the last time I speak about it. I don't care anymore. Nobody wants to believe me because the wolves are pushing to vote for me therefore they will get what they want.. another villager kill. Oh well in my eyes it's better I go than whoever the bodyguard is, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Kenya has been one of my suspects. Since other people are going to vote for her, and since she voted for me, I'm going to vote for Kenya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 pm

DEADLINE DAY 4: 12 August 2010 00:00 EST

Votes:

5 Votes: Kenya
(Jackie, Bryan, Pete, Brant, Miss Mandie Leigh (vastfanatic))
1 Votes: Mandie (Kenya)

Pending Votes:
Termy, Tiffani
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Brant wrote:
I'm a little sad because even if Jackie and Tiffani were werewolves, there wouldn't be any support to vote them to lynch them, and the wolves would win the game. We're mostly all just listening to their logic and going along with it, and we've tried every round and failed to lynch Tiffani.

At the same time, I agree that Kenya's been suspicious here. I could also see Mandie or Termy being a wolf. I personally don't get a wolf vibe from Bryan or Pete, but I could be wrong.

this is exactly what I was feeling. Jackie and Tiffani have remained loyal to one another since the beginning of the game and cause of that I feel they are either the lovers or the wolves. It's hard because I also think that Kenya has been super suspicious and needs to go but with everyone voting for her it makes me feel that the wolves are jumping on the bandwagon to get her out and eliminate another villager. It just seems weird that everyone is voting that way.

Gotta really think about this at this time cause I just don't know if I feel comfortable voting Kenya though I do feel she has been suspicious since last round and just don't know what to think right now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Pete wrote:
Brant wrote:

this is exactly what I was feeling. Jackie and Tiffani have remained loyal to one another since the beginning of the game and cause of that I feel they are either the lovers or the wolves. It's hard because I also think that Kenya has been super suspicious and needs to go but with everyone voting for her it makes me feel that the wolves are jumping on the bandwagon to get her out and eliminate another villager. It just seems weird that everyone is voting that way.

Gotta really think about this at this time cause I just don't know if I feel comfortable voting Kenya though I do feel she has been suspicious since last round and just don't know what to think right now.

I agree with you, actually. Not about me being a lover or a wolf because I'm not. And I'm not "loyal" to Tiffani. I just never saw a valid reason to lynch her, as many others didn't since no one ever did lynch her, lol. She could be playing us all. So could you, so could Brant (but I doubt it), so could everyone....

I am nervous about this vote. Very nervous. I don't want to lynch another villager. I'm thinking it may be better to go back to Mandie. I'm sorry to be a yoyo but actually Kenya's defensiveness seems more like she is really innocent and Mandie, well she is always calm and cool, lol. Her reaction really doesn't help me.

I just want us to win. And this is really our last chance. Plus we only have a few hours left. I'm willing to change to Mandie. In fact I'm just going to.

I retract my Kenya vote

I vote to lynch Mandie

Sorry, Mandie. I just feel I should stick with my first instinct. Also, it may mean nothing if not enough people change. I'm just feeling wrong about the Kenya vote. I'm also going to just put this out there and I hope it's not stupid but....when I read back over the past rounds I noticed Tiffani and Bryan always support each other and never vote for each other. I am thinking they are the lovers. I have no idea if they are villagers, wolves, etc, of course. And obviously if this is true and they are villagers it puts a huge target on them. But if we're wrong about this lynch we're screwed anyway. If we lynch a villager and Tiff/Bryan do not get killed then maybe one or both of them are wolves. Just saying. I'm kinda thinking it's better to not lynch than make a mistake and lynch a villager this round. God forbid. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

PS I've decided I suck at this game...
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm

I actually agree with the idea of not lynching. If we lynch a villager and then the wolves kill a villager we're down 3 vs. 3, but if we don't lynch, we at least make sure we're going to be 4 vs. 3 after the night kill.

Pete wrote:

whoa wait a minute, get your facts straight. I believe in Jackie for the same reasons I believe in Mandie, both defended me when they easily could've lynched me. If either were a wolf they'd know I am a villager and wouldn't go through the trouble to bother to ever save me.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I dont' think Kenya's a wolf now that I see who has all voted for her
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:33 pm

I hate to do this but I agree that I don't think Kenya is a wolf and am switching again.

I vote to lynch Mandie, only cause the vote is between the two and I kinda hope for a tie so no one is lynched, I just don't feel comfortable with the vote right now.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Right now it's three for each, I'll wait a little bit longer to see who Termy votes for, I'm hoping we can make it a tie and a no lynch as well.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:11 pm

I vote for Bryan

I vote for Bryan because i strongly feel is a wolf due to my post earlier in this thread
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Votes:

3 Votes: Kenya
(, Bryan, Brant, Miss Mandie Leigh (vastfanatic))
3 Votes: Mandie (Kenya, Jackie, Pete)
1 Votes: Bryan (Termy)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani

2 More Hours everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

So unless anyone else changes their votes, I'm going to leave it as a tie and vote for Brant, the only person I'm 100% sure is innocent lol
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Votes:

3 Votes: Kenya
3 Votes: Mandie (Kenya, Jackie, Pete)
1 Votes: Bryan (Termy)
1 Votes: Brant (Tiffani)

Pending Votes:

2.5 More Hours everyone.

In the event of a tie, remember, Kenya and Mandie there will be a revote.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Looking at this, I'm really confused about the sudden change of thoughts, but I'll let it tie to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I figure if it ties, we're in a great position to find out who really stands where looking towards the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Please be advised, I am at work. I need to get myself organized here and I will be back later on in the morning for results

Please stand by.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 am

DEADLINE DAY 4: 14 August 2010 00:00 EST

ON TRIAL: Kenya, Mandie

Votes:

0 Votes: Kenya
0 Votes: Mandie (Kenya, Jackie, Pete)

Pending Votes:
Bryan, Brant, Jackie, Pete, Termy, Tiffani

Mandie and Kenya, the village has decided that both of you are equally guilty. I would ask that you both make a defense why you are not guilty
or state reasons why people should not vote for you.

The rest of the village please wait their responses before voting.

I will prod Kenya and Mandie now to ensure they respond in a timely fashion.

Once they have responded please go ahead and vote.

Good luck.

FYI NOTE THE NEW DEADLINE. Deadline is for Defense and votes.

Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 am

Alright well thank you all for finally realizing that I am probably not a wolf. Since I"m not. It's interesting to see those that pushed for me to go though and those that switched off of me. It's really starting to make Jackie, Pete and Tiffany sound really innocent. Because if they were wolves why would they feel uncomfortable voting me out.

When a Seer investigates someone, if they aren't a wolf does it just say villager? Would it say if someone were the Sorcerer? Because if that's the case.. couldn't Brant be the Sorcerer.. yeah he's not a wolf.. according to PhocQ but is it possible that he's a Sorcerer.. Does anyone know the answer to this?

We have a total of 8 of us left correct.. a Sorcerer and I'm guessing two wolves.. and then we have a bodyguard. So that's 4 roles floating around the 8 of us.. as well as the lovers.. but I don't feel that's as important right now. But that means we have at least 4 villagers left.. and if Jackie, Pete and Tiffany really are villagers.. as well as me.. although I think that one of those 3 COULD be the bodyguard.. Termy could be the other villager. We are left with Brant maybe having a role of Sorcerer or Bodyguard.. we know he's not a wolf.. he could be just a villager.. but then why was he pushing for me to leave as well.. that's the iffy part about him. Then we have Mandie and Bryan.. who both seem to be the most likely wolves. Mind you I do understand why Mandie would vote me because obviously she's not going to vote for herself.

I think this whole last bit of time here, has really started to show peoples motives a lot more and I think we're starting to get more of a direction of who the wolves might be.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 am

yeah i'm stumped
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 am

and i have hiccups..
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 am

Aww I'm sorry that you have hiccups! Those suck lol I just did some wii fit.. omg I love that thing.. I just have fun doing the workouts.. because it's like a game.. but yet you are working out at the same time lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next