ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Tiffani
Pete
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 am

Kenya wrote:
When a Seer investigates someone, if they aren't a wolf does it just say villager? Would it say if someone were the Sorcerer? Because if that's the case.. couldn't Brant be the Sorcerer.. yeah he's not a wolf.. according to PhocQ but is it possible that he's a Sorcerer.. Does anyone know the answer to this?

I think he saw that Brant has NO role? I'm thinking that that's what happens when the seer investigates someone. They're told if they have a role or not right? Because he said that Brant was nothing but a villager. Not a wolf, not a sorcerer, not the bodyguard, nothing but a villager.

Happy Birthday Jackie & Mandie!
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:19 am

Happy B-Day to my fiance too, Barbara Smile She is not in this forum and has nothing to do with werewolf games Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 pm

He never said Brant was nothing but a villager.. he just said Brant would agree or something like that.. I just don't remember how the seer power works.. because I thought it only told you if someone was a wolf and otherwise said they were a villager? Just as the sorcerer.. it only would tell them if someone was the seer or not.. but maybe I'm misunderstanding, I've never had either of those roles before so I'm just not sure how they work.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 pm

During Night 3, PhocQ said the following about me, so I don't think he'd know if I was a sorcerer or not. But I'm not...

Quote :
6. Brant (not a wolf and unlikely to be sorcerer)

I still think in all likelihood, Kenya's the wolf here, but I'm curious what Mandie's defense is. Depending on whether a villager or a werewolf is lynched here, it should be almost enough evidence to figure out the wolves. Besides the lover twist slightly complicating things.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Brant, I'm not a wolf. The fact that you keep pushing that I'm one makes me wonder why you keep pushing.. when others finally see that I'm probably not one.

But side note.. come talk to me on aim! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Quote :
Brant is not a wolf. If you lynch me, the wolves will eat him next.

You are right, he didn't say he was a villager but he talked like he was just a villager. Anyone here been a seer before and know how the role works? I know that when I was a lycan last season, i was told the seer would see that I had a role, even though i was just another villager.

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I was a seer last game (plus I think Thian has it posted in the intro rules) but the seer is told if someone has a role or not. Except I believe the sorcerer looks like a villager to the seer. That's what I understood at least. So, technically Brant could be the sorcerer, but then why would he have changed his vote last minute to save Phoc? If he was a sorcerer I don't think he would.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

I have prodded mandie but seeing as it her b day, I am suer she will need a day to recover. so hang in there guys I am sure she will be around
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 pm

LOL I definitely understand. I just started feeling better this afternoon. Partied a little early last night. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 35478
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Lol Jackie. Gatorade, tylenol and the toilet Wink 3 best friends you will never live without
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm

OMG trust me - the maid at my motel hates me!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 am

The Deadline will extend until 15 August 00:00 EST

If I do not hear from Mandie by Midnight, 14 August 00:00 please feel free to begin the votes.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:24 pm

My defense..... I havent ever had to post a defense before that I can recall like this. I dont know what I could possibly say to convince yall that I am not a wolf!!! As I said before yall are either going to believe or you arent. Yall forced a tie, which is what yall wanted and I'm not sure why and this is what you get. Kenya and I trying to convince yall not to lynch us, again! I feel like I sound as if I am a broken record, saying the same things over and over. The wolves imo are going to be the ones that are playing the game the hardest as they have the most to hide and protect. I also think that it's possible the wolves are trying to throw me under the bus here. I dont have anything new to say or add, I have posted my thoughts on the players here several times. Im not a wishy washy person, my thoughts are pretty consistant and don't change much from day to day. I'm not going to sit here and keep pointing figers at those that I think are suspicious. No one listens to me anyway. I have not changed my mind about Kenya, I still feel she is a likely suspect to be a wolf.

I was up until 5am, and had a pretty eventful night hanging out with friends, Im not as clear headed as I'd like to be and I am hoping I didnt come off as bitchy or rude. If I did, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Okay 8 votes so we have 5 villagers and 3 evil-doers left. If we don't lynch the wolves kill someone tonight leaving us at 7 (4 innocent, 3 evil) unless the lovers are both villagers and they kill one of them then it'll be a 3/3 and there will be no way to get a majority. So, I think we should lynch because I think one of these ladies is a wolf. I'm leaning toward Mandie right now because she had a weak defense. Although, Kenya was the one who suggested a tie and to leave it a no-lynch and that is something the wolves probably want. I'm still obviously not sure except we have a good chance at lynching a wolf. Better odds than we've had before, at least.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 pm

I suggested it to be a tie and a no lynch? I do think that Mandie is a wolf personally but I could be wrong.. I think her and Bryan might be the wolves and that Brant or Termy is/are the bodyguard/Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

I think we have to lynch here. Why would we just let the wolves pick another person off when the villagers are on the verge of dying anyway? More than likely, one of the two is a wolf. Anyone who suggests a tie and no lynch, I just find more suspicious.

Whether she's a wolf or a villager, I think Mandie's defense would be the same. It's impossible to tell one way or another, although the fact that she's saying she thinks the wolves are the more talkative people could be a way to hide the fact that she's a wolf and the wolves are pursuing an under the radar type strategy. But it also makes sense, and she may have said the same thing in a previous game when she was a villager? I'm not sure. She's not pushing hard for Kenya to go, and I think if she were a wolf, she'd be trying harder, but again, I may not be right about that.

At the same time, I'm interpreting almost everything Kenya's saying and doing as suspicious. Perhaps it's just the fact that we're both innocent so we're suspecting each other as guilty since we're pointing fingers at one another. I just feel like since her name came up as a target, she's become overly defense and accusatory.

I basically think everyone left is a wolf. Laughing But I do that every game. I don't know. I'll probably go through the past days to see if anything stands out and follow the progression of who is voting who and how the votes flow before finalizing my vote. But I'm still leaning towards Kenya.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Villagers please begin to vote.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm

DEADLINE DAY 4: 15 August 2010 00:00 EST

ON TRIAL: Kenya, Mandie

Votes:

0 Votes: Kenya
()
0 Votes: Mandie ()

Pending Votes:
Bryan, Brant, Jackie, Pete, Termy, Tiffani

Deadline has been extend to the 15th July 2010 TIME 00:00 EST

Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Jackie wrote:
So, I think we should lynch because I think one of these ladies is a wolf. I'm leaning toward Mandie right now because she had a weak defense.

I agree actually, when I read her comment about the wolves being those that are playing the hardest it felt like she was just trying to point her finger at everyone that voted for her over Kenya lol Because that's kind of how I see it, those are the ones playing the hardest. And myself who didn't vote for her, but would've to make a tie had Termy voted for Kenya......you know what i'm saying? I do lol

I dont' agree that a no-lynch would be suspicious. I personally felt it would be better to have a no lynch so that only one villager dies today, in case we get it wrong again.

But since the concensous might be to lynch, I'll vote to lynch Mandie
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Question..........if both wolves are lynched, then does the sorcerer still work for the wolves and the game continues?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Kenya wrote:
I suggested it to be a tie and a no lynch? I do think that Mandie is a wolf personally but I could be wrong.. I think her and Bryan might be the wolves and that Brant or Termy is/are the bodyguard/Sorcerer

Sorry, I guess I said it would be better to not lynch than to lynch another villager and then Tiffani said we should force a tie and maybe not lynch. Please forgive my momentary bout of craziness and sorry I blamed it on you, lol. *hits forehead* Did I mention I suck at this game? WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 735214
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Question..........if both wolves are lynched, then does the sorcerer still work for the wolves and the game continues?

I'm thinking if the wolves are all (both?) gone the game is over but someone correct me if that's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm voting Mandie for reasons previous stated and I hope I'm not making a mistake. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm voting for Kenya for reasons previously stated over the last day or so. I may be wrong, but I want to go down voting for the person who I think is most likely the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm torn, I really am cause I really feel that no one left can possibly be a wolf, but then I feel that everyone left has to be a wolf. I've been torn every which way by every single person in this game and it is driving me insane lmao.

Mandie, Kenya, I don't feel confident in saying either of you is a wolf and it bothers me to vote either of you out due to that, and I do feel that a no lynch could be a better move but then what if we have it right, right now and don't lynch, it'll hurt us more later. What to do lol

I vote to lynch MANDIE

and my reasoning is this, I feel that she is a lot smarter than she is playing in this game and while I feel that she plays the same each game so really who knows, the comments of the more outspoken are most likely wolves is honestly better to go on than Kenya getting all defensive, in that I know I have gotten defensive too when my name has been brought up and I've been innocent, so I just don't wanna base it on that. I guess it could go both ways too but I'm gonna go with this.

Sorry Mandie Sad I hate to vote for you but I feel less confident in Kenya being a wolf, than you being a wolf.

I really cannot wait to see this game end and find out who has been the wolves the whole game cause I think this has been one of the hardest games yet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next