ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4

Go down 
+5
Tiffani
Pete
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 pm

The reason i did not change my vote to Deetser from Pete because i know Deetster was innocent and i do not want to contribute to his lynch. I was willing to settle for a tie and then have a re-vote based on our defenses. Unfortunatly for Deetster, he was lynched only to come out as a villager. I left my vote on Pete because its only 1 vote against him that will not merit to a lynch. I do believe that Pete is innocent despite my hasty vote for him last round as i stated last round, i should not talk as i too was not as active.

Regarding Kenya..it was odd that she quickly changed her vote from me to Deetser, although, she saved my butt, her move is suspicious and came out very defensive towards Jackie..once again, it could be a personality thing only. Is she a wolf? I do not know, maybe she is..we will have to research some more to get a definitave answer

Regarding Mandie as a good suspect of being a wolf..there is a chance that she might be a wolf, but, after readin her posts she could be a sorcerer or one of a lovers on a villager side. I do not know her well as im still new on ORG website, thus, i do not know her work or personality that well to judge, but all i know is that she is nice and i don't believe she has the heart to lynch or kill anyone.

Regarding Bryan .. Bryan is being quite and when he speaks, he attacks me based on my pre-mature vote against Pete...is it my fault? Maybe so..but, he is stuck on me like a leech and won't bite off...is he a wolf? I don't know as he could have easily killed me at night when i didn't get lynched, but once again, if he killed me, he would be # 1 suspect to be voted for a lynch, that would be a suicide mission for him. Interesting note though that he was surprised of Kenya's reaction of her defense and could lead him to suspect her..is he finally letting go of me and trust me as a villager or he is trying to gather troops to follow his lead for a potential wolf kill or an attempt to kill one our own, villager..tough one

Unlike last round, i will not cast any votes until i hear more concrete evidence (i know its hard in this game).

Termy
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm

vastfanatic wrote:
Yes!!! August 12th. I'll be 35 years old Smile

Yay us! I'll be....older than that, lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Reaaaaaaaaallly? I wouldn't have guessed. Well no matter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK TO US!!! Yeah, I get a whole week, you should too!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

while I think Mandie would make a good wolf, I'm not sold on it yet.

Here is the way I'm seeing things, there are 8 of us left. 1 is a sorcerer, 2 are wolves (at least that is what we all think) and 1 bodyguard. Plus the lovers wherever they stand.

that is 4 characters guaranteed with roles. That is half of us and everyone is stating they are not a wolf, and while everyone makes good cases as to why they are not a wolf or sorcerer, which I am positive that anyone being targeted is gonna say so there really is no way to gauge that, so I'm not paying attention to that at all from this point on.

As for what I'm thinking. I still am looking at Kenya, Mandie, Jackie and Bryan. I state Jackie because while a part of me does still believe that she is innocent, another part just keeps nagging at me that she is playing us all. I feel that Mandie knows how to play these games well and while she definitely plays with her heart, she is also very smart as well. Bryan and Kenya we've seen both play as the wolves before and I really feel suspicious of them both as well. So where to start. can't get anything wrong at this point, so what do we do? anyone else...
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:14 pm

vastfanatic wrote:
Reaaaaaaaaallly? I wouldn't have guessed. Well no matter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK TO US!!! Yeah, I get a whole week, you should too!!

LOL it's actually my birthday month. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 Icon_clown And I'm going to be on vacation on my birthday. I will be on vacation during the deadline, too. Hopefully I'll be able to get on that night.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Pete wrote:
while I think Mandie would make a good wolf, I'm not sold on it yet.

Here is the way I'm seeing things, there are 8 of us left. 1 is a sorcerer, 2 are wolves (at least that is what we all think) and 1 bodyguard. Plus the lovers wherever they stand.

that is 4 characters guaranteed with roles. That is half of us and everyone is stating they are not a wolf, and while everyone makes good cases as to why they are not a wolf or sorcerer, which I am positive that anyone being targeted is gonna say so there really is no way to gauge that, so I'm not paying attention to that at all from this point on.

As for what I'm thinking. I still am looking at Kenya, Mandie, Jackie and Bryan. I state Jackie because while a part of me does still believe that she is innocent, another part just keeps nagging at me that she is playing us all. I feel that Mandie knows how to play these games well and while she definitely plays with her heart, she is also very smart as well. Bryan and Kenya we've seen both play as the wolves before and I really feel suspicious of them both as well. So where to start. can't get anything wrong at this point, so what do we do? anyone else...

Pete, while I can understand your concerns that I might be a wolf or the sorcerer I am definitely not. But, that's something everyone is going to say so you aren't just going to take my word for it. One thing I would point out, though. Well, two things.

1. I've been very pro-village this whole game by being very vocal, very open and very protective of the seer when people doubted him and/or wanted to accuse him of being a wolf. I don't think a wolf or sorcerer would have done that. I have heard all the theories like maybe I was doing it to look like a villager but, come on, I wasn't just looking like one. I've been trying to get everyone talking and trying to get a wolf/sorcerer this whole time. Maybe I'm not great at making people see things my way but I've really been trying. Maybe this time you should all listen to who I want to vote for once. :p

2. Out of the four people you just named I have also named three of them. If I am a wolf/sorcerer why would I implicate the two others? I know the sorcerer wouldn't know but the wolves know who each other are. I'm just saying we are both on the same page except the part about me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Ohhh um I guess you did listen to me about Willy. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 Icon_redface But even then I was taking a shot in the dark and so was everyone who voted him. I was obviously wrong, as I was wrong about Dogdude, but this game isn't easy and the wolves aren't just going to offer themselves up. Anyway, I am usually pro-lynch because I think it makes sense to try to get the wolves rather than being sitting ducks and just letting them kill us while we do nothing but this vote we have to get a wolf so, again, I'm not voting unless it's someone I really strongly think is a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 pm

I don't know why I can't just shake you from my radar Jackie, and you are probably telling the truth and are a villager and all the signs are there which is why I won't vote for you this round. Honestly I'm leaning for Kenya more than anyone, it just seems the best route to go for
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:02 pm

I found it interesting that Mandie & Kenya only agree on each other as a wolf suspect hahahah I wonder if only one of them is a wolf.
I still don't believe Jackie is a wolf. Why would she defend definite villagers if she were a wolf?
When is this due? The 12th? Happy Early Birthday to both Jackie & Mandie. I guess I still have time to vote so I'll check back in when i get home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

That's possible Tiffani, I just feel she's the most likely suspect, but I also feel that Pete very well may be one too, since he's pushing more towards me when you all feel I'm not the MOST likely a wolf but he's pushing on that and only a wolf would push for the least likely out of everyones suspects.

I think that's something we all need to think about. As for Bryan's actions, he was a very good wolf in the season he was one.. therefore it's very possible he's doing it again this season. In my mind I feel it's Bryan, Termy, Pete or Mandie.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Kenya wrote:
That's possible Tiffani, I just feel she's the most likely suspect, but I also feel that Pete very well may be one too, since he's pushing more towards me when you all feel I'm not the MOST likely a wolf but he's pushing on that and only a wolf would push for the least likely out of everyones suspects.

I think that's something we all need to think about. As for Bryan's actions, he was a very good wolf in the season he was one.. therefore it's very possible he's doing it again this season. In my mind I feel it's Bryan, Termy, Pete or Mandie.

I may be pushing more towards you but a lot of people suspect you and you are not the least likely out of everyone's suspects. I feel you are trying to turn this around against me and get people to vote me and save yourself. The way you post each time makes me feel more and more that you are a wolf. I'm not going to vote yet cause I'm not completely sold on that idea and want the villagers to win so I want to wait to vote but I just feel you'll try to get everyone against whomever states they suspect you, as you did with Jackie last round and now you are doing with me this round.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:23 pm

I didn't just state you.. I just said why you look suspicious, I'm still more leaning towards Mandie. I didn't vote you nor did I say I was going to. I'm just doing what everyone else is doing and suspecting behavior.

I would like the villagers to win as well but it's not going to help with lynching me lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm

From all I stated before about why I think Mandie would make a good wolf.. I'm going to go off of that and vote that way. Someone has to get this ball rolling!

I vote for Mandie.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm

DEADLINE DAY 4: 12 August 2010 00:00 EST

Votes:

1 Votes: Mandie (Kenya)

Pending Votes:
Brant, Bryan, Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (vast Fanatic), Jackie, Tiffani, Pete
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 am

Okay, I just re-read the everything in the game. I skimmed a bit on some of the longer posts (yes, mine and I'll leave the others unnamed lol). I will throw in a disclaimer that I don't know anything definitely except the roles of the people who are already dead but...

I think I have figured out who the two lovers are - and I think they are both villagers. I'm keeping it to myself for now because if they are both villagers, the wolves would surely kill one in order to kill two. If one's a wolf and the other is protecting them - or if they're both wolves - God help us all.

I also jotted down some notes and looked at who voted for who, including who votes were changed to and who spoke out against whom. Without boring you all I am going to say I am sticking with my feeling that Kenya is a wolf - but now I am moving her to first position on my list of possible wolves. *ducks and waits for Kenya's explosion* I also think with the way the last vote played out toward the end it is very likely Kenya may have saved Termy because he is the other wolf. It's possible. Maybe she told him to stick with his vote because she would move hers. Maybe it's Kenya and Mandie. I don't know. Kenya keeps coming back as a common denominator, though.

I vote to lynch Kenya.

PS - I am officially on vacation and will be on a plane tomorrow morning. I'm going to bring my laptop but I won't be on very much. I'll try to check in a few times, especially toward the deadline, though. Just wanted to let you know.

Last edited by Jackie on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:03 am

I love how wrong you are about me Smile you will see though. I'm just gonna say.. I told you so right now since i won't be able to talk once this round is over.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 am

Tell me more, lol. this is the time to talk. I'd love to be convinced you're not a wolf since it would help narrow it down.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:12 am

Well for starters.. if I was a wolf and you assume I'm a wolf with Termy.. why did I vote for Termy to begin with. It's not like I knew it would tie between Deet and him to begin with, since I felt deet was innocent but then it tied and I didn't want to wait any longer because I felt like the round was taking forever, so yeah I switched my vote because I thought Termy would anyway, which he didn't and I don't know why he didn't. But I was sticking up for Deet a lot and he was innocent.

If I were a wolf, I would have killed you by now since it does look more and more like you are a villager, therefore it would be smart to kill you during the night time because you talk a lot and sometimes have huge influence on people. Not to mention you've been pointing fingers at me so much, why on earth would I keep you around to try to get me lynched after.. it makes no sense at all. I would have killed you, just to get you off my back because I know that you are a smart player, and wolves should be wanting to get those players out because they are the most likely to figure out who the wolves are.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:22 am

Yes, your point about Termy is taken. I did already consider this previously and am not really suspecting Termy, but everyone could be a wolf (except Brant) and so I can't dismiss anyone at this point. It was just a thought and you could have been watching the numbers and planned to move over to Deet (or someone else if necessary) all along. I realize this is a longer shot and one of those theories I don't usually like since there are ones which makes more sense.

As far as killing me by now - I don't think so. Momo would have been the perfect person to kill first and you, as much as anyone, know how smart he is and how valuable he's been in other games. He is very good at influencing people and it would have been a perfect way to frame someone else - Tiffani. The Dragonldy kill could have been me but I think with the conflict between Deet and I (not to mention his accusations of Phoc and Tiffani) the wolves wanted that to be in the game. It took focus off of them. Also, no one has really followed any person I've said I wanted to lynch so obviously I'm not that smart. :p I didn't start pointing fingers at you until last round and the wolves had no choice but to kill the seer. I do think I could be next if I'm not protected. Wink And finally, yes, I agree with you. I talk a lot. lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 am

hahaha well I'm just saying what I would have done if I WERE a wolf in this game is all. I would have taken out MoMo and than you lol. Because to me it's wise to take out the smarter players. PhocQ would have also been a target for me early on because of the fact that I know he's smart.. from knowing him for a very long time. But I didn't even vote for him during the round that it was between Cam and PhocQ. As a wolf.. why wouldn't I have voted for PhocQ? It's basically the same argument that you had except I didn't bother saying anything because I was not going to change my vote, so I left it the same.

Something about the fact that Tiffani is still here bothers me.. I just have this fear that she's going to end up being a wolf and we're all going to look like fools when this is over because we didn't listen to Mo at the start lol.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

Votes:

1 Votes: Kenya (Jackie)

Pending Votes:
Brant, Bryan, Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (vast Fanatic), Tiffani, Pete

FYI: Deadline is approaching 20 hours left. please get your votes in.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 am

I'm still torn because I feel either of these two ladies could very well be a wolf. I'm not gonna be on much at all tomorrow, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote Kenya. I'm just basing it on each of your reactions. Mandie seems like she's handling being a target well, but you seem almost like a deer in the headlights. I dunno, just the feeling I'm getting.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 am

Considering how well you know me Bryan.. I'm surprised.. mind you.. you could be a wolf and you very well know I'm a villager and you want to make sure I go.. and Mandie is the other wolf so you need to protect her.. I'm sure once I'm proven to be a villager.. that is exactly what people are going to look at.. at least I hope they will look at that and start to wonder.. hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 am

since the ball is rolling on the vote I am going to vote for who I feel is most likely a wolf, and I really hope I'm right.

I vote to lynch Kenya
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 am

Votes:

3 Votes: Kenya (Jackie, Bryan, Pete)

Pending Votes:
Brant, Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (vast Fanatic), Tiffani

FYI: Deadline is approaching 16 hours left. please get your votes in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 4
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next