ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Kenya
Mr Phoc
Brant
Donna
Bryan
Enchantress
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 am

DAY 3 - Highroad Falls

Night time fell quickly upon the village of Highroad Falls. Hurrying to their homes the villagers ran in fear that they were the next one to be a meal to the werewolves.
The slamming of doors were heard across the village as the candle light within each home quickly blew out. Not a word was heard in the village. The wind had pushed the scent of
the mist from the waterfall across the village.

The silence that had crept over the shadows of Highroad Falls had now been broken. Prowling the path ways the werewolves crept their way to the next victim. The werewolves stopped and ducked behind some old crates to watch the bodygaurd sneak past and take position. The werewolves waited ready to strike. Their hunger for food was getting closer. The Seer had ducked out the backdoor of the small home and hid themselves along the brush that lined the waterfall. Inching their way cautiously in the dark they had set about their work to uncover the lies that struck the heart of this village. The sorcerer not fearing the night took to the streets and honed in on their target as well. The nightly activities of the village had been put into play.

The bodygaurd patrolled the area infront of the villagers home confidently sitting back sword and shield in hand, nothing could get in the way of the protector of the village.

It was then a shrill cry was heard coming from within a near by villagers home. A loud crashing of a door was heard and screams from a villager had now burst into the night sky. Frantically Dragonldy ran for her life as the two wolves rushed after her. Down the dirt path Dragonldy flew tears in her eyes as the wolves had taken after her now faster. She had tripped upon a rock laying face down into the dirt. Her hair tangled in her face. With a giant leap the werewolves had caught her, clawing and tearing at her back. Making short work of Dragonldy's body.

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 Tooth-and-claw-werewolf-496

Terrified of the commotion the villagers did not dare to peek outside until morning. As the sun peeked over the mountains it was another morning and slowly doors opened to find limbs of Dragonldy strewn about the village mocking the attempts to rid the wolves from the village. It was time for another meeting, but were the villagers ready to find out that another villager had been torn apart.

Villagers Alive:

2. Kenya
5. Deetster
6. Brant
7. Bryan
8. PhocQ
9. Termy
11. Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic)
12. Jackie AKA Jacijs
13. Tiffani
14. Pete

The Graveyard:
Day 1: Willy Wonka - Lynched - Role: villager
Night 1: The Rear Admiral Momo - Killed - Role: villager
Day 2: Dogdude84 - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 2: Dragonldy640 - Killed - Role: Villager
Day 3: ??????????????

ROLES IN PLAY:
Villagers
Seer
Sorcerer
Werewolves
BodyGaurd
Lovers

Day has started you may begin.

FYI: The story is in no indication of nightly actions, character of person in real life or on the message board and do not denote their affiliation to any role what so ever. The story is merely for colour and entertainment as you guys play Smile

So enjoy

Last edited by Thian on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:

Pending Votes:
Kenya, Deetster, Brant, Bryan, PhocQ, Termy, Miss Mandie LEigh (VastFanatic), Jackie, AKA Jacijs, Tiffani, Pete
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 am

Wow, I wasn't expecting that! Bye Dragonldy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:52 am

Thian, that deadline is mucho longo, lol. Any chance future deadlines could be cut down a bit? Maybe you have it this way for a specific reason, but I thought I'd ask. It just seems when everyone knows they have a whole week no one wants to start talking until near the end of that week. Just my opinion but I think 2 or 3 or even 4 days would be more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 am

Jacijs, I will leave this deadline as it is for this round.

Next time, I will reduce the deadline down and test it out and see which gets a better response.

If I take a vote on it right now, it may or may not give allignment away

Just to let you know where my head is at and the reasoning behind it.

My Reasoning:
1 week not everyone will be able to log in during a 2 to 4 day period and invest enough time to produce content to analyze, personal reasons, sick, internet there are a plethora of reasons and sometimes key people are needed to further a discussion as questions are asked.

Two sides of the coin

Possible Hinderence:
Long Deadlines = Reduced interest, cluttered conversations and pages of information to sift through that may bother some and leaves people feeling they do not need to really take part in the game until the end of deadline.

Possible Positive side:
Long Deadlines = gives enough content to analyze ((if people actively participate)), allows everyone a chance to get on board with conversations and ask the needed questions and to get responses that may not be answered due to people not being around and shortened deadlines.

currently in a game I am playing we have 3 week deadlines, which I think is a bit extensive so I thought 1 week would be a bit better. I will be trying your suggestion out next round Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 am

Okay, no problem. Just a thought, lol.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 am

Wow, I didn't think she would die since she was actually suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 am

Bye everyone!

((edited by thian)) sorry dragonldy, should not be talking opinions, a simple bye is okay Smile

Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 am

Wow, this is surprising but also a potentially really smart move. I'm forming theories, but I'd like to hear what other people say first.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 am

Ooooh good job in breaking the rules, Dragonldy. First of all, even if you are correct, that was a HUGE no no. The rules are that you are not supposed to talk after you're dead and apparently you think you're still in the game. You should apologize to Thian and everyone else here for that statement.

BUT, since you made it I'm going to comment. I think it goes along the same lines as Tiffani killing Momo. Kind of dumb since it would point right back at her. The fact is a few people were suspicious of Dragonlady but the way she was playing didn't really seem that smart. All she was doing was following Deet around like a lost puppy and doing anything he did. This is really the first time she said more than two words or showed up to vote so I think that's why people were suspicious of her. That's why I was, at least.

I do have some comments/theories, which I will share.

Obviously we all expected the wolves to go after Phoc, assuming he is the Seer. They probably figured he was
protected by the bodyguard and would wait a night. But maybe the bodyguard thought the same thing and also waited (protected Brant or someone else knowing the wolves would expect the Seer to have protection). I think that would be smart at least.

I also think killing Dragonldy was a way to get the town to lynch him (obviously by her statement for one) and the fact that he didn't die like we all expected him to. The wolves are smart. If we have smart wolves, which it seems we do,this would be a good way to try to set Phoc up.

Another theory is Phoc is a wolf but I don't think that. The fact that he pointed out Brant (as a villager) and Brant changed his vote makes me believe he is the Seer and Brant is a villager. I don't think they are both wolves because Brant wouldn't have been so quick to point him out as a wolf and vote him in the first place. If you are going to accept they are not both wolves - which I think you have to - then I think you have to accept that Brant is a villager and Phoc knew because of who he is. Yeah, he could be lying but that is a risky move to falsely claim a role when the "real seer" could have outed him.

That is something that makes Deet suspicious to me. He implored someone to step up if they were the seer and I just thought it was a bit of overkill. The way he seemed to want to read into what Pete was saying and ask him if he was saying he was the Seer - I don't know how he got anything like that from Pete's statement. Also, as Bryan pointed out, It would be a dumb move to out yourself like that unless your back was against the wall and you had no other choice (like Phoc). Deet is saying it would be for the good of the village and yes, it would be helpful if Phoc was lying but then the wolves would go after the person who spoke up. Is Deet determined to rid the village of the Seer, whether it be Phoc or someone else?

I see Cyber's kill as an interesting move since certain people were saying she was suspicious. Me being one of them. That just takes my eyes off of the people that said this but I think since some people thought Cyber and Deet were acting in unison (I know it was mentioned by a couple of people) that could be pointing to Deet wanting to take her out so the target is off him. On the other hand it could point to Deet's innocence since she wasn't targeting him and I don't know if everyone was noticing that she always seemed to vote however he
did. It also could have been coincidence. I was suspicious of Deet because of the way he switched his vote when he saw an opportunity without having a good reason. I am still on the fence about him.

Also I am looking at Bryan. He has been playing this game exactly like I think a wolf would play it. He's around enough to be considered active, yet stays out of the drama and doesn't make long speeches about anything. I also think he's smart enough to wait and not attack the "Seer" right away, although that is risky since the Seer obviously looked at someone last night.

Another theory is that the wolves knew Phoc suspected Cyber so they figured if he's the Seer, he'd use his ability on her, which made her useless to keep in the game.

Bryan definitely knows what's going on in the game. He pointed out the Bodyguard role so he was very aware of it and we know the wolves took this into consideration. He voted PhocQ during the re-vote and said it was to
hopefully cause another tie but by then everyone that has been active had already voted pretty much. I think it could have just been for show.

Bryan also made a comment that the wolves weren't talking because they figure people will suspect them. I doubt that but I think it was to throw people off. He says the wolves won't talk then he talks. That way there is no sub-conscious connection made in our minds between Bryan and the wolves. Bryan voted for Dragonldy who returned the favor by saying she suspected him but didn't vote him because no one else did. Maybe he saw that as a threat in case Dragonldy ever did go after him and garnered support for it.

I just think a lot of little things add up and it could point to him being a wolf. For now I'm going to vote him.
Those are all my theories so far. I still think Brant and Phoc are not wolves. I kind of ruled out Tiffani before but nothing's been proven there in my mind. She could be a wolf and now no one wants to go back and look at her.
(Something Momo pointed out may happen.) I am going to rule her off my list for now, though. So far I am not looking at Phoc, Brant or Tiffani as wolves.

(sorry about the length and format (nm just fixed it). I typed it in word first and I may have repeated myself but I had a lot to say, lol)

I vote for Bryan

Last edited by Jacijs on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Well I guess first off I should apologize since I pretty much led the way on both Wonka and Dogdude's lynching. I definitely have to take some of the responsibility for that.

I should also apologize for wasting possibly my last chance to help out last night.

Jacijs makes some very good points and even tho my gut tells me Bryan isn't a wolf, at this point I don't trust my gut no more. Razz

The wolves are doing a very good job this game and I am really at a loss as to who it is. But there is one thing I would like to add. When I look back at that first vote where Momo really felt like Tiffani was a wolf. The people who voted for Tiffani were (Rear Admiral Momo(DEAD), Dragonldy640(DEAD), Pete, Willy Wonka(DEAD), Deetster). as you see, 3 of the 5 people who voted Tiffani are now dead. Also, when you look at who didn't vote for Tiffani ( Bryan, Dogdude84(DEAD), Brant(NOT A WOLF). So that now adds up to 5 of the people who didn't vote WITH Tiffani not being a wolf.

So when I combine those numbers with Momo being a very intuitive player and really thinking Tiffani was a wolf, PLUS add in that the people who voted WITH Tiffani (Jacijs, PhocQ, Kenya, Termy, Vastfanatic) all of which are very good candidates for being a wolf (with me excluded of course Wink lol )... it leads me to the conclusion that Tiffani is the most likely villager to be a wolf. And that at least one of Jacijs, Kenya, Termy and Vastfanatic are also wolves.

Basically I am going on the idea that maybe Momo was on to something. The aftermath of that first vote against Tiffani would certainly suggest maybe there was. I know I have led you down the wrong path twice and failed in my other duties so far so I don't blame you if you pay no mind to what I have to say or decide to lynch me. I just think that if Tiffani does turn out to be a wolf, we would have the wolves cornered and easy pickings.

Since I am going camping this weekend, I might as well just post this for now.

I vote to lynch Tiffani

Last edited by PhocQ on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:21 pm

I feel you both make very good arguments against both Bryan and Tiffani. All the theories, which is what this game is about. Plus Bryan does have practice as a wolf since he was one in the very first game. But I wasn't in that game to really know whether he's being wolfy or not or just playing the same way that he always does.

But I do feel that we can't just over look Tiffani, it's a matter of we don't want to find out later that MoMo was right the whole time and we let her slide by. She was suspicious, we almost need to lynch her just to make sure. Better safe than sorry right? Plus if PhocQ is really the seer, he could have found out that she is a wolf after all. And if she turns out to be a villager.. that just starts to make PhocQ look suspicious again.

So with that being said.. for now I"m going to go with Tiffani.

I vote for Tiffani.

Last edited by Kenya on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 pm

For some reason, I'm still suspicious of both of you. I feel like me and Donna were Hayden/Kristen from this season of BB, and you guys are Brenden/Rachel. It's like...you're trying in some way to want our relationship (though she's gone) to be a target, and yet...you guys are rediculously more blatant as always agreeing to each other.

It wouldn't surprise me if you both are the wolves and you both decided this time to go after two different villagers in hopes to seem separate and to allow anyone who distrusts one of them, to perhaps just vote along with the one they DO trust.

However...I just....can't imagine that the seer hasn't spoken up against you PhocQ, and I'm actually more suspicious solely of you Jac, and not you Phoc anymore. And in a kinda interesting way, the fact that Phoc Isn't dead makes me think you really are at least one part of the wolves. I do think you are one of the wolves Jac, but I think Kenya and Phoc are targetting another one based on previous rounds.

So with that:

I vote for Tifffani

And as for changing my vote last round Jac, I don't see how that is at all suspicious, it was the logical thing to do. And I think I know why you think Donna was following me, based solely on what would create such thoughts, and you referring to her as "cyber", but I'm actually pretty sure she wasn't, but maybe she was lol. That's neither here nor there though.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:01 pm

LOL Deet what in the world are you talking about? You seem to contradict yourself in every post and I am just scratching my head at your logic.

FIRST of all you go on about how Phoc and I are a pair and compare us to Brendon/Rachel (thanks cause I'd much rather be Rachel than Kristen btw) but, as you know, I am friends with Phoc outside of this game. Maybe the fact that I saw eye to eye with him on some issues is because we ARE friends and that is one of the things that makes us friends. Also, he was much more logical than you, even though you seem to think you are. I wholeheartedly disagree. BTW I'll add in that I'm friends with you, too, but I still think you're crazy here. :p Crazy like a fox.. er wolf, maybe?

Also, your post is another example of how you always like to bring up certain people as wolves and then vote for someone else. Or you say someone is innocent but then vote for them anyway. You've been doing this the whole game so who's more suspicious? Me, that actually points out logical theories and ideas and then sticks with the person I believe is a wolf or you who doubletalks all over the place and then makes a vote that doesn't even agree with your skewed logic? I think you have had some pretty wolf-like behavior but I also think it could be just part of your personality since I know you love to hear yourself talk. (sorry, you know I love you but it's true, lol)

To go back to your post, though. You start off saying how we're a pair and you talked a lot about how we agreed before, yet Phoc just implicated me which isn't something that he would have done had we been working together. That makes no sense to point me out like that.

Enough about you, let's get to Phoc's theory. While I agree that Tiffani isn't proven not to be a wolf and she could very well be one, I don't know if I would agree in the logic you are using. If you are going by the votes that really says nothing to me. In my opinion the wolves would try to blend in with any vote and go with the majority - whether it's for a wolf or a villager. I'm thinking Tiffani would be silly to say she suspects Dragonldy (sorry for calling her Cyber, it was unintentional) and then kill her. Why not kill someone else? I don't really see Dragonldy as a threat to Tiffani at all.

Also, I suspected Dragonldy and Deet as being wolves last round but I stayed pretty quiet about it (with the exception of challenging some of Deet's posts) because I didn't want them to kill me during the night. I figured if there wasn't a chance of them being lynched because it was pretty much Dogdude or Phoc, I wasn't going to point them out at the end of the round and make a target of myself. Obviously I was wrong about Dragonldy but I think there is still merit in suspecting Deet.

All that being said I am sticking with my vote for Bryan for now but could possibly be persuaded otherwise. I would like to hear from both Tiffani and Bryan and we do have a lot of time left.

Oh, and just to make sure I am clear. I am not a wolf and I think the fact that I put myself out there and really work hard to dissect people's actions and point out who I think is suspicious should speak to that. With the exception of not wanting to put a blatant target on my back by openly accusing someone at the end of a round when it wouldn't help us anyway, I think I've been trying to help us out. Yeah, I might not have been correct about Dogdude but neither were a lot of people. I just don't see how I look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:

3 Votes: Tiffani (PhocQ, Kenya, Deetster)
1 Votes: Bryan (Jacijs)

Pending Votes:
Brant, Bryan,Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Jackie AKA Jacijs, Tiffani, Pete
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Alright Jac, lol, well my point is that I thought you guys were a pair, and if that theory is still right, you guys finally forking in different directions makes a lot of sense if you are a pair of wolves.

However, Phoc clearly cancelled himself from that theory in the last round, so I now am more focusing on just you. I also noticed Tiffani was very much protected by both of you, and made similar moves to both of you, and that was part of why in a previous post i had said that I notice "groups" instead of just "pairs". Maybe you and her are a better pair to focus on. Her going seems to make a good amount of sense, especially coupled in with the fact that you went ahead and voted Bryan, and Phoc, (who I now see as a villager seeing as no other seers have spoken up) has voted Tiffani. I am going with the vote of the possible seer, and I think that makes a lot more sense than going after you despite my suspicions of you. Like I've said the whole game, I want to listen more than speak, and not be solid, maybe that's why it's hard to feel me being on a solid road, because I'm trying not to be on one, and listen more instead to those who i strongly feel are villagers.

However, if you believe so much in me being suspicious or illogical, or if you believe so much that it is odd to vote or act in a way that doesn't follow your strongest inclination its equally odd that you haven't voted for me at any point in this whole game since you seem to have been suspicious of me this whole time, and have spoken of my illogical ways and have never made the next step to nominate or vote me, lol. That was another and one of the strongest reasons I felt you were following others, since no one else nominated me either. I truly see you as trying to seem like a villager, yet with protecting Tiffani earlier, and making statements on how a seer should act in terms of self-preservation rather than doing what's good for the team, among other things point to you being a wolf, yes.

And how hard you defended Tiffani, her actions previous to this, AND the targetting of her by people who I think are villagers all make her seem like a wolf as well. So I gotta go with that for now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm obviously suspicious of more than one person in this game, as I'm sure we all are, so there goes that theory. I don't know how you can even try to say that if someone doesn't vote you when they suspect you they are suspicious, lol. I can only vote for one at a time.

I guess one of the things that makes me suspicious of you is that you have continued to point to me when I know I am not a wolf and your reasons seem convoluted. You also change your reasoning a lot. First it was because I was agreeing with Phoc then he points at me and you still suspect me. Could it just be that you want to see me lynched rather than have to waste your kill on me during the night? Maybe. Also, I was very insistent on pointing out that Phoc wasn't guilty last round and you were still ready to vote him. Apparently you have changed your mind - I think you are just trying to agree with the crowd. Very wolfy.

We have a lot of time left and you may get your wish - I may change my vote to you. For now I'll just point out why I suspect you and see what that brings forth.

As far as defending Tiffani, I was only one of the people who argued the logic of her not being so dumb as to kill Momo if she were a wolf. I don't see why that has changed so I see my behavior in not suspecting her as being less suspicious than people jumping on Phoc's bandwagon now. Actually I see bandwagon-jumpers as the most suspicious and I've never really done that. I will continue to form my own theories and not just sit around waiting for someone else's to latch onto, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:09 pm

I am pointing to you with different reasonings because I am saying things add up. People who were and weren't wolves probably defended Tiffani, that could easily be part of why you are a wolf. The fact I felt you were very agreeable with Phoc, someone who I think now is a villager, could easily have been a way for you to make him trust you and believe you guys share a wavelength, and could explain why even though he's the seer he remains in the game. Perhaps you expect him not to lynch you, as someone like Donna would have. I think you believe that Donna would have followed me if I were to target you fully, so instead of getting me out, which would have been more overt, you killed off Donna who as you've said you suspect follows me.

Furthermore, I'm not saying at all that you need to vote who you're saying you suspect, but you're talking about me suspecting people and then not voting for them, and I'm simply stating that you're throwing stones in glass houses with that one seeing as you've done the same.

Lastly, I switched to the Phoc thing not really with the crowd, but because it was what made sense to me at that time. It took so long for me to switch because it made me so suspicious that YOU were on his side, because of all people I suspected you the most for promoting his game so strong, and just agreeing with him for a long time. You keep in my opinion trying to convince him you guys are on the same page, encouraging him in thinking my targetting of you is illogical, and promoting the targetting of people like Dogdude and Willy went who you knew weren't wolves anyway. It just makes a lot of sense to me to see you as a wolf.

But I think Tiffani by her actions seems a lot like she could be doing similar things on a more subtle level, and you just had to fight for her that first round, and now she's been laying lower, while you play harder since you haven't been suspect too much except by me.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 pm

And with that, I'm going to make a different move. I see now that maybe you could be trying to keep people that you feel won't target you in the game, and I can see Tiffani and Phoc both as people like that. This would explain to me why they weren't killed if they aren't wolves both by your influence as far as lynching goes, and as a wolf killing us off at night. While I still think Tiffani is a wolf, I think I should stop messing around and not vote someone who I am slightly less sure of

I switch my vote to Jacijs

All that I said above in the last post, everything is finally starting to click for me, and I really believe you are a wolf, especially given Phoc's reasonings, but just me interpretting it with what I think is just a slightly better candidate.

I will tell you all though that I will change my vote back to Tiffani if someone who I think is a villager begins to get the target put on them, and my vote for Jac would put us in a worse position by splitting our votes, but I'm really feeling Jac may be a smarter vote.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Not really surprised. The more I point out the flaws in your theory and the suspiciousness of your behavior the more defensive you get. Ending with you voting me. Well, congrats, Deet. You are once again barking up the wrong tree. I am not sure why you are so focused on me when I have clearly been one of the most vocal in the game and I really think it would be stupid behavior for a wolf to stand out so much. I honestly cannot figure out whether it's because you are a wolf or because you are just wrong. I do know that the town going after me would be a big waste of time and wouldn't get us any closer to our goal of finding the real wolves...which you are possibly one of but I'm not going to vote for you just out of retaliation. I'm still going to wait to see what other people have to say.

I'll leave you with one question, though. If I were a wolf why would I have fought so hard to keep Phoc from being lynched last round when I figured out he was alluding to being the Seer? I wouldn't have. I would have faded into the background and let it happen, or changed my vote from Dogdude to Phoc under the guise of saying I thought he was lying. It would have been perfectly accepted for me to do that since many others were skeptical of his thinly-veiled claim. Instead I stuck my neck out (literally maybe), explained what I believe he was saying and asked people not to lynch "our seer." If I was a wolf I would have been happy to see him lynched.

Deet, if you are truly not a wolf then I will make a plea to your sense of logic. It doesn't help the village for you to target me when I have given very solid reasons for you not to. If you really do not understand my points then I shake my head in frustration but if you are really just a villager and want to get the wolves then really look at the points I have been making. The energy we are both using is a waste if we are both innocent. I know I am.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm

lol I think the wolf was stupid to kill Dragonlady since she was suspected of being a wolf and not a villager, and there were two people were cleared of being wolves.
Unless Phoc was lying.
Oh i notice certain people are back on me lmfao
Well, you'll be killing another lowly villager if you vote for me...........
And I'm not sure Bryan seems suspicious enough to vote for him.

Since two people were "cleared" and left alive, I'm going to vote for one of them.........just need to put names in a hat and decide.

Ok reading Jacqis post about Phoc and Brant, she makes sense, Deet on the other hand NEVER makes sense lol

I know i'm innocent. I'll agree that Brant & Phoc are probably innocent, and since Jacqis is probably right that the wolves probably thought one was protected but not sure which one, they took out someone else. I STILL think it was stupid to go after Dragonlady when she was the one that most people wanted to lynch lol

But anyway, i'll vote to lynch Deetster, he's just so all over the place, i think he's playing everyone.

By the way, Kenya, i was NEVER suspicious lol It all leads back to that delay of game. I NEVER did anything suspicious ever. If Phoc is the seer and was suspicious of me, he should've checked me out last night round, why didnt' he?
Do you all seriously think that I am that stupid to kill people I wanted to lynch??? I'M NOT lol trust me

Last edited by Tiffani on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Deetster wrote:
But I think Tiffani by her actions seems a lot like she could be doing similar things on a more subtle level, and you just had to fight for her that first round, and now she's been laying lower, while you play harder since you haven't been suspect too much except by me.

how pray tell have i been laying lower? lol
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Because you have really only talked to defend and back up, and Jac has been a little more vocal, and I think that in itself is very obvious.

As for my reasonings Jac, if Phoc was lying about being the seer, and the seer is just messing us up by not speaking up and risking themselves in this game for the greater good that that's the explanation for that. But more likely, you know that Phoc would likely not test to see if you are a wolf if you defended him that well, and furthermore you know Phoc probably wouldn't vote to lynch you, and like I had already said, you think Donna follows me, and Donna would probably follow me in wanting to lynch you.

As I've said I really think you and Tiffani have been more or less making similar decisions, and to me I think you are just really trying to seem like a villager by defending one villager, Phoc, so strongly this entire game. While we don't know who the villagers are, you chose him to really convince you were a villager, and I don't think you want to give that up. But I also think it would be too obvious since I was one of the few targetting you if you killed me during the night phase, hence Dragon not being here.

I think the logic is very solid. At best I'm lynching you, if people don't want that I'll switch to Tiffani who makes the most sense, and if Bryan or I for that matter end up going, when it is revealed we aren't wolves (which the case may end up being for Bryan), I implore the villager to think in my "non-logical" ways. Keep trying as hard as you two can Tiffani/Jac to make sure everyone thinks I don't make any sense, lol. I've just not been being solid on anything until it clicks, and I truly believe now it has.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Deetster wrote:
Because you have really only talked to defend and back up, and Jac has been a little more vocal, and I think that in itself is very obvious.

Well I happen to have two children on summer holidays and by nine i'm beat and usually in bed lol Not laying low, just posting when i can
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Deetster wrote:
I implore the villager to think in my "non-logical" ways.

I implore you all to go after Deet if I'm lynched and it's revealed i'm not a wolf and you lose two villagers Sad, because he just keeps sounding more and more wolf like every time he speaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next