ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Kenya
Mr Phoc
Brant
Donna
Bryan
Enchantress
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 pm

wow.. i come home from a short road trip to see Dragonlady killed and turned out to be a villager..i admit though, i was suspicious of her that she could be a wolf with her keeping low profile..i was wrong.. i suck at this game Sad
I read the last 2 pages and my mind is boggled as everyone had good theories and i can't decide who to vote for. I will wait and see how the path of finding a wolf leads us..i am surprised though that if PhocQ is a seer as it seem like it, why wasn't he killed? Either PhocQ is a wolf or the wolves are stupid not killing him..
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm

OMG I don't know what to think. I feel that everyone has made good cases as to why they are innocent and why they are going after who they are going after and it makes me torn cause I just don't know which direction to go in.

PhocQ, I still feel the same as last time and that is that I think you are lying about being the seer but then I'm usually wrong in the way I always feel (check my track record lol)

Deet, I kind of see what you are trying to say and then I'm kind of lost. Do I think that makes you a wolf, not really, I just don't see you as a wolf right now, neither do I see Jac as a wolf.

I do agree with Bryan being suspicious only cause he played the same way back in the first game. I also am wary of Tiffani for the fact of what MoMo said and that makes me want to vote for her.

With Dragonlady being killed I too am wondering why, cause if PhocQ is the seer, why was he not killed, why wasn't Brant not killed, why was someone who was being suspected by people targeted. Something doesn't add up and I just don't know what
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am

Jacijs wrote:

In my opinion the wolves would try to blend in with any vote and go with the majority - whether it's for a wolf or a villager. I'm thinking Tiffani would be silly to say she suspects Dragonldy (sorry for calling her Cyber, it was unintentional) and then kill her. Why not kill someone else? I don't really see Dragonldy as a threat to Tiffani at all.

Also, I suspected Dragonldy and Deet as being wolves last round but I stayed pretty quiet about it (with the exception of challenging some of Deet's posts) because I didn't want them to kill me during the night. I figured if there wasn't a chance of them being lynched because it was pretty much Dogdude or Phoc, I wasn't going to point them out at the end of the round and make a target of myself. Obviously I was wrong about Dragonldy but I think there is still merit in suspecting Deet.

I'VE been the one suggesting Dragonldy. BOTH times, so going by your logic I would be silly to kill her. Annnnd I haven't voted with the majority yet, so I think YOU are the one contradicting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am

Jacijs wrote:

As far as defending Tiffani, I was only one of the people who argued the logic of her not being so dumb as to kill Momo if she were a wolf. I don't see why that has changed so I see my behavior in not suspecting her as being less suspicious than people jumping on Phoc's bandwagon now. Actually I see bandwagon-jumpers as the most suspicious and I've never really done that. I will continue to form my own theories and not just sit around waiting for someone else's to latch onto, thank you.

I was also one of these people.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am

And I play the same way every game. I don't usually come up with the big theories unless I am a Seer-type role and have info to go off of.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am

Bryan wrote:
Jacijs wrote:

In my opinion the wolves would try to blend in with any vote and go with the majority - whether it's for a wolf or a villager. I'm thinking Tiffani would be silly to say she suspects Dragonldy (sorry for calling her Cyber, it was unintentional) and then kill her. Why not kill someone else? I don't really see Dragonldy as a threat to Tiffani at all.

Also, I suspected Dragonldy and Deet as being wolves last round but I stayed pretty quiet about it (with the exception of challenging some of Deet's posts) because I didn't want them to kill me during the night. I figured if there wasn't a chance of them being lynched because it was pretty much Dogdude or Phoc, I wasn't going to point them out at the end of the round and make a target of myself. Obviously I was wrong about Dragonldy but I think there is still merit in suspecting Deet.

I'VE been the one suggesting Dragonldy. BOTH times, so going by your logic I would be silly to kill her. Annnnd I haven't voted with the majority yet, so I think YOU are the one contradicting yourself.

I didn't remember you were targeting Dragonldy but that's a good point. So, most likely the people who were more vocal about suspecting Dragonldy wouldn't be wolves. I'll retract my vote from Bryan and hold off for now because I think that is an important thing to consider.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
2 Votes: Tiffani
(PhocQ, Kenya)
1 Votes: Jacijs (Deetster)
1 Votes: Deetster (Tiffani)

Pending Votes:
Brant, Bryan,Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Pete, Jacijs AKA Jackie
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 am

Since the bodyguard probably protected PhocQ last night, then the werewolves may have killed dragonldy to throw everyone off since they couldn't kill the seer anyway. Why I'm still alive, I honestly have no idea. I guess that PhocQ could have lied about being the seer to save himself and just guessed I was a villager hoping to get me to change my vote since I was online...but if that's the case, then why isn't the real seer speaking up? Granted, they would end up dying the next night, but we'd maybe kill a wolf and get great information that could lead to the villagers winning. Since anyone could die in the night, the real seer could end up dying over the night without having a chance to use their ability anyway. That's why I think PhocQ is the seer.

So with that being said and no one saying PhocQ isn't the seer, I will go with PhocQ's logic and vote for Tiffani because it makes the most sense out of anything I've read in this thread. The wolves very well may be Tiffani and Jacijs, or one of the other targets that PhocQ named who are playing this more low-key. Maybe I'm just strange, but Deetster's logic DOES make sense to me from what I've read of it, and I remember reading some of his messages in past games and thinking that he sounded suspicious because his ideas were a little non-standard, but he wasn't a wolf in those either.

I'm not saying Deetster definitely isn't a wolf because he hasn't done anything to show that he's surely a villager, but I think PhocQ makes the most sense, so I vote for Tiffani right now.

Last edited by Brant on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 am

What is Phoc's logic? Seriously. Because everyone I've stated in the game I felt to be a suspect has been killed? Do you all really think I'm THAT stupid? I'm not. And if Phoc is truly the seer and suspected me, why the hell did he not check me out last night round? Is our seer as dumb as the wolves?
Honestly, go ahead and kill an innocent villager, it's worked wonders for you so far Wink
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 am

Day 3 Deadline 06 Aug 2010 EST 00:00

Votes:
3 Votes: Tiffani
(PhocQ, Kenya, Brant)
1 Votes: Jacijs (Deetster)
1 Votes: Deetster (Tiffani)

Pending Votes:
Bryan,Termy, Miss Mandie Leigh (VastFanatic), Pete, Jacijs AKA Jackie

3 More days left guys
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 am

I vote for big Pete

Because Pete has not been active and contributing to the cause of finding wolves
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 am

I have been active, I haven't made a billion post cause there is no reason to, as I don't have anything to add. That doesn't justify voting for me and is the lamest excuse ever.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 pm

there is lots of good points made about all sorts of things. I;ll have to go back and re-read this and maybe even go look at some previous games to see what some people are referring to in past games.

As for why I wasn't killed, my guess is simply that the wolves felt there was too good of a chance of me being protected by the bodyguard. Which right now I am hoping the bodyguard did not so they can protect me THIS time lol.

I want to point out to you guys that I DO NOT have any proof other than what I stated against Tiffani. I am taking a stab in the dark just like the rest of you. So don't vote with me just cause you think I am the seer and maybe found out Tiffani was a wolf last night round, cause I didn't. In fact, based on my track record this game, the smart thing to do might be vote the opposite of whatever I think. lol

I don't see why anyone thinks Jacijs is a wolf. Jackie could have sealed my fate when it was 45mins to the deadline of the last vote and I had 1 more vote against me than Dogdude. She could have changed her vote from dogdude to me and sealed the fate of the seer getting lynched. The wolves knew it would be hard to kill me at night because of the bodyguard. So I don't see why Jackie would let an opportunity to lynch the seer just pass her by if she was a wolf. She didn't just vote to keep me, she argued on my behalf. so the only way I see anyone would want to lynch Jackie is if they didn't believe I was the seer. And in that case it would be a lot smarter to lynch me than it would be her.

I will leave my vote for Tiffani right now but we still have lots we can talk about and lots of rope to give the wolves to hang themselves with. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

That actually does make a lot of sense Phoc...I just really find something fishy, and feel two of you three are the wolves...maybe just one are...or maybe none and I'm completely looking at this wrong and people like Pete are the wolves....and Termy, you reasoning for Pete sounds like it could have been directed at you, so that was a little strange lol.

Anyway, that's beside the current point (or maybe not, lol, but..), anyway, I just find that you must be the seer cause no one else is speaking up...and I can't see the seer not acting for the greater good. IF you are claiming falsely to be the seer, I really think that means that you are a wolf, and the real seer speaking up would be helping the village just as much as them staying and getting a wolf, and having to build an argument then. If it's clear your a wolf, at best, the seer would be voting you Phoc, and no one has, so that's pretty much that on that.

I didn't even remember the facet of the bodyguard to be honest, so maybe the wolves knew not to go right after you...I would love for you to seek out jac if you are the seer, because I think her objective is to convince you so hard she's not the wolf that you don't find the need to seek her out, as could have been the objective of Tiffani as well, who also was agreeable to you. The only fallout to that argument is that they couldn't of known so long ago that you were a seer, but last round it was natural to defend you, and if they sealed your fate, jac that is, she easily could have been pinned as a wolf...so why not let another villager be lynched, stave off killing you one day when you must likely will be protected, and then kill you the next time they can. Hands clean on her looking completely innocent, she lynches a villager, kills someone who would follow me against her, and get rid of you later while your confident enough in her not to search to see if she's a wolf or not by all odds anyway...

Maybe me going after someone who seems to be proving they're a villager so well is a bad move...but I feel it is more a cover...agreeing with things that kill villagers anyway, and seeming like she's just a normal villager.

It's just tough to get a solid grasp on things. I do think Tiffani is very suspicious too, and a part of that is still cause Jac defended her, and hasn't considered voting her too much yet. So I'll probably be going with that if no one else picks up this Jac case, because as I said I don't want to risk someone I think is more likely to be a villager going.

Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 pm

I think PhocQ is really the Seer because nobody has spoken up yet, and it's been quite a while since he said that. If he was lying, the real Seer would know something was up and come forward. But I guess someone could be doing that like last game when Cam said he was spell caster but really was a wolf, and PhocQ was the one who didn't step up. It's really up in the air :/

Deetster wrote:
...and Termy, you reasoning for Pete sounds like it could have been directed at you, so that was a little strange lol.

IKR? Laughing I think Pete has said way more than Termy.

I'm gonna vote for Termy because of that.

I don't see how Tiffani is a target. Like she said, she's been suspicious of everyone who has died. I can see a wolf doing that once, but repeatedly is just way too risky and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 pm

I think Termy could possibly be a wolf too Bryan. I think the wolves may be branching out into different options in order to give people who may be doubting one person who is a wolf, the space to still vote another option that is a villager too that has been brought up by another wolf. Eventually they will all likely flop to the same option that isn't a real wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

PhocQ wrote:

I don't see why anyone thinks Jacijs is a wolf. Jackie could have sealed my fate when it was 45mins to the deadline of the last vote and I had 1 more vote against me than Dogdude. She could have changed her vote from dogdude to me and sealed the fate of the seer getting lynched. The wolves knew it would be hard to kill me at night because of the bodyguard. So I don't see why Jackie would let an opportunity to lynch the seer just pass her by if she was a wolf. She didn't just vote to keep me, she argued on my behalf. so the only way I see anyone would want to lynch Jackie is if they didn't believe I was the seer. And in that case it would be a lot smarter to lynch me than it would be her.

So let me get this straight. IF Jackie were the wolf she would've helped in your lynching and not sided with you? But yet I did the EXACT same thing as she did, and I'M suspicious??????
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 pm

I think I've spoken up more in this game than I usually do as I'm trying to be more active and be more involved in choosing who to be lynched and what not. I'm not the greatest at this either (as my track record shows) but for someone to vote for me cause I'm not active enough bugs me when there are many more who are way less active than me.

I vote for Termy also, cause at this point I do find it weird that out of the blue he voted for me with a very poor reason.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 pm

PhocQ wrote:
I don't see why anyone thinks Jacijs is a wolf. Jackie
could have sealed my fate when it was 45mins to the deadline of the last
vote and I had 1 more vote against me than Dogdude. She could have
changed her vote from dogdude to me and sealed the fate of the seer
getting lynched. The wolves knew it would be hard to kill me at night
because of the bodyguard. So I don't see why Jackie would let an
opportunity to lynch the seer just pass her by if she was a wolf. She
didn't just vote to keep me, she argued on my behalf. so the only way I
see anyone would want to lynch Jackie is if they didn't believe I was
the seer. And in that case it would be a lot smarter to lynch me than
it would be her.

LOL Phoc, thanks for pointing out what I have already pointed out. I love how when I say it Deet ignores it but when you say it you make a lot of sense. :p I guess my words don't carry as much weight. It shows how biased he is toward me. It's really the main thing that makes me suspicious of him since I think it really makes no sense at this point to think I'm a wolf. He just refuses to admit it. Either he doesn't want to admit he's wrong after all he's said about me, he's honestly not seeing the obvious or he is a wolf...

Let's not forget that we have a Sorcerer out there, though. The Sorcerer wants to lynch villagers just as much as the wolves do, only they don't know who the wolves are. This could be why Deet is so adamant about accusing me when pretty much everyone else sees it's obvious that I'm not a wolf. He wants villagers out and he wants to keep wolves so how better than to target people who are most likely not wolves. He did it with Phoc until he finally had to agree with the village that Phoc was probably the Seer. He's doing it with Tiffani and he's doing it with me. The Sorcerer's job is to investigate and find the Seer. He would have used this power on Phoc in the last night and knows for sure he's the Seer. And even now, when most people have to admit Phoc is most likely the Seer, Deet keeps throwing little comments in about how he could still be a wolf. This is pretty ridiculous given what we know (which I won't reiterate). I think it's to keep that thought in people's heads so he can get rid of him if the wolves can't do it sooner.

If the bodyguard was smart, and hopefully he was, he would have known the wolves were going to figure the Seer was protected the last night and will still be able to use his protection for him the next night. With this possibility in mind Deet could be trying to set up a lynch if it becomes necessary. Also, since I have been very vocal about believing Phoc is the Seer, he would probably like to get me out of the way, also.

I agree with both Tiffani and Bryan's points that it would be absolutely stupid for Tiffani to go after both Momo and Dragonldy if she were a wolf and I know she's not stupid. I could be wrong about her but my gut tells me she's not a wolf and I am going with that.

I also don't think Pete has been inactive and I don't see any particularly wolfy behavior on Pete's part. He could be playing it cool and if that's the case then he's doing a great job.

I do think Phoc's theory (see his first post in this thread) may have some merit and I think there are people who have been particularly quiet and non-commital or have easily joined in with the group who I am thinking more and more could be our wolves. Termy, Kenya and Mandie come to mind.

I may be joining in the Termy vote as I think out of the people who have votes he may be the most likely wolf suspect but the more I think about Deet the more I think he could be the Sorcerer. If anyone has thoughts/ideas about this please speak up.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm also mixed.

I'm tempted to start voting for PhocQ again just so he speaks up and gives us the name of the player he investigated last night, if he really is the seer. Or to give us some kind of evidence to make sure we're not being completely misled here.

I also feel like we keep coming back to Tiffani, and for some reason, there are people against it every time that her name comes up. I'd almost like to just get some closure to determine whether or not we were right. If we're right and we determine she's a werewolf, then we have great information that can lead us to the others.

However, I think Termy voting for Pete was the most suspicious thing in the game to this point because it really came out of nowhere. So I'll change my vote to Termy right now.

Last edited by Brant on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Wow.. my my vote against pete really stir things, eh? i'm sorry all what i did as i was suspicious of him and i had to vote against him..if you all feel that he is not a wolf or even a sorcerer, then, i will retract my vote.
I'm not really good at this game and my thoughts came out harsh and i guess i'm paying the price for it now. But, just like last game, i implore you that i am not a wolf or a sorcerer as i am more of a low key guy and don't posts much either in this werewolf forum or any other forums in this website. We are down 4 villagers and we have not even taken down 1 wolf, taking me down would be 5 villagers plus 1 wolf taking another villager.

While i may be suspected of pre-mature voting of Pete due to his minimum posts, but, i shouldn't be talking as i am the same as well. I felt that eveyone is either attacking Tiffani, PhocQ or Jackie that they are killing each other and not finding wolves in other areas such as pete, Kenya and Mandie. The only people who are being lynched or killed are the ones who are posting the most while the wolves sitting there and laughing at the demise of a village.
If you lynch me, you are going no forward and be worse off then before.
I'm sorry i dind't post in time before this mess came up due to issues with my computer (crashes every few min due to virus, while i can still use it, just minimum) and i use work computer to do posts and i can't type long posts due to me being at work.

Termy
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

That actually made a lot of sense to me. Thanks for posting Termy. And thank you for calling me Jackie and not Jac, lol. I wasn't considering you because of your vote for Pete. You think what you think and I don't see that as a "wolfy move." I was considering you because of your own "flying under the radarness." I have already made one vote and retracted it and I don't want to keep throwing votes around so I'm going to continue to hold off for now but I really think we should hear from Kenya and Mandie asap. Where are you and what do you have to say, ladies?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 am

Alright, well I won't change my vote back or somewhere new, and I think hearing from those two is a good idea. I'll be straight up in my limited scope that I've just been coming across realizations that there are sorcerers and bodyguards...and I've even forgotten about people like Termy until he posted, and like Mandie until she was brought up. I'll just really sit back and think, but I don't think you have done anything to prove you are a villager Jackie, because you have been the most vocal on attacking almost everyone in this game from my perspective, and we've pretty much always failed.

I'm probably going to switch my vote back to Tiffani since I think she's likely to be a wolf, and that's the idea that is getting more support than lynching Jackie, however I still maintain based on her being parts of most groups that have made wrong decision, yet however continuing to defend her decision to protect Phoc, where as long as he doesn't investigate her she can just ride the "villageresque" move of that one round til the end cause no one will try to lynch her.

As a side note guys, since everyone is pulling out roles left or right, we need to also remember the interesting factor of the lovers (correct?), and how that may make people act interestingly due to their possibly unique goals.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 am

Oh come on, Deet. I think everyone can tell you and I are the lovers..I mean the way we protect each other. WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 35478
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 am

JACKIE, DONT BLOW THE MAGNIFICENT COVER OF US ARGUING IN A MANNER IN WHICH WE CANT GARNER SUPPORT FOR EACHOTHER SO WE END UP BEING THE LAST TWO STANDING...

Realy though...Mandie, I wanna know your thoughts! I really have no estimation of where I even suspect you, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 3
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next