ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5

Go down 
+4
Tiffani
Kenya
Enchantress
Thian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm

That was really weird.. I typed a reply and pressed send and then it deleted my reply..

Anyway what I attempted to say is.. we all seem to have decided what we want to do.. so I guess we're just playing the waiting game now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 pm

LOL that will make my "job" much easier.

I can just haunt you all.......

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 34o20cm
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Was thinking of changing my vote a few times over to give Jackie something to do lmfao But then I fear the deadline will come and I will forget what I've done lol
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm thinking about changing my vote to Kenya or Termy because Bryan's logic makes sense. The difficult part of this game is that he would be saying the same thing as a wolf as he would if he were innocent.

Both Bryan and Kenya at previous points in this game have voted for Termy. Termy's voted for Bryan and accused Bryan of being suspicious and a wolf before. But Kenya voted for Mandie last round. Something doesn't quite add up, so the wolves are playing a smart, complicated game to throw us off. And like I mentioned before, if the wolves are orchestrating these votes to keep the target off their back and not associate themselves with one another, then no one's definitely innocent.

I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. Kenya changing her vote from Termy to Deetster at the last minute to prevent a Deetster-Termy tie is what makes me lean towards her and Termy being the wolf and sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah but how would I know that Termy was a wolf if I was the sorcerer. Or how would I know if Termy was the sorcerer if I was a wolf? I wouldn't know either way.

I am not a wolf and I want the other wolf out, we have managed to take out Mandie. Honestly I do feel that Bryan is a wolf and Termy OR Brant is the Sorcerer.

I was gunning for Mandie to begin with.. if I was the other wolf or even the Sorcerer, I would have went after someone else.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 pm

We've seen the wolves attack each other before, so it does make sense. Mo led the bandwagon against Cam when he was a wolf last game because it was obvious that it was one of them, and then we all kept thinking he was innocent. I just think you saw it was inevitable that one of you was going to be lynched last round and used a similar strategy.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 pm

But Mo wasn't a wolf to begin with in that game. He was turned into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Kenya wrote:
But Mo wasn't a wolf to begin with in that game. He was turned into a wolf.
I think that by the time Mo went against Cam, he was a wolf. So Bryan's statement makes sense.

Not to say that I believe him over you. It's a difficult decision.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:51 pm

one thing I find interesting and something worth keeping in mind for later in the game is that while most people were suspecting both Mandie and Kenya, they both initiated the votes against each other if I'm not mistaken, which is interesting cause I don't recall another round where Mandie initiated a vote against anyone and Kenya always seemed to be iffy about which way to vote. I think it is possible they worked it out to take one of them out to keep the other safe but I still think Bryan is more likely and am sticking with that for this round.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Well unless the vote changes, if Bryan turns out to be a villager, then you know your next target should be Kenya
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

DEADLINE 24 August 2010 00:00

Votes:
4 Votes: Bryan (Pete, Kenya, Brant, Tiffani)
1 Votes: Kenya (Bryan)

Pending Votes:
Termy

No changes, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am

Oh yeah I see what you guys are saying. But you all were complaining that I wasn't standing up and voicing my opinion and so I finally did. And my opinion was that I felt.. for awhile that Mandie was a wolf and she was! It's Jackie's fault that I started to actually voice my opinion more.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey guys, just came back from my vacation .. awesome time and vacation was too short.

Anyways, this is a tough round and i'm having tough time deciding who to vote for, but, i would go to vote for Kenya based on Bryan's prediction. Although, i think Bryan's theory makes more sense based on assumption due to last round's experience.

I vote for Kenya
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Oooh, 2-4 and one vote away from a tie. Surprised

This is a tough decision. If we tie it, I get the feeling that we're just going to be going back and forth with this same debate anyway and the votes will land the same. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm willing to change if you are Wink
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Kenya wrote:
It's Jackie's fault that I started to actually voice my opinion more.. Razz

Smile I love you pirat
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Votes:
4 Votes: Bryan (Pete, Kenya, Brant, Tiffani)
2 Votes: Kenya (Bryan, Termy)

Absolutely NO Pending Votes:

Just under 5 hours to go people...and wolve(s) :p
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Tiffani wrote:
I'm willing to change if you are Wink
I don't want this to force a tie again. Laughing But I'll change my vote here, sure.

After considering everything, I do find that Bryan's logic is more convincing than Kenya's. If he's a wolf, well done, and sorry Villagers. But I'll vote for what I think makes sense, even though I'm often in the minority and completely wrong.

I change my vote to Kenya.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 pm

I don't know that this is a smart move so close to the deadline. I mean I definitely feel Kenya is suspicious but I feel Bryan is good at getting people to not vote for him.

I don't want a tie though so I will also change my vote to Kenya
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll be following this to the deadline to help make sure we don't get a tie.

I'm definitely nervous that we could be making a mistake here. My vote is almost completely impulsive, and I'm still willing to change it back... I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Votes:
2 Votes: Bryan (Kenya, Tiffani)
4 Votes: Kenya (Bryan, Termy, Brant, Pete)

Just under 1 HOUR to go...

Last edited by Jackie on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm

I change my vote to Kenya
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Lol at this now being 5-1. Hope we're right!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Me too.............
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Votes:
1 Vote: Bryan (Kenya)
5 Votes: Kenya (Bryan, Termy, Brant, Pete, Tiffani)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5   WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 4 - Highroad Falls - Day 5
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next