ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...

Go down 
+11
derB
Deetster
Tiffani
Virtuanno
Staciekins
Santos
Kenya
Kyle
Enchantress
Amanda Leigh
Thian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:13 am

Kenya wrote:
That is the MOST defensive I've EVER seen you. What is your problem? I just made a comment that I noticed you were being more active when you clearly disappeared last round and tend to disappear a lot. It's something to note, just as anything you feel or think is meant to note. I never asked you to shut your mouth, I like that you are talking more, but the fact that you were quiet for awhile made me wonder why you stopped talking and now are talking more. You see the difference. No need to freak out.

Just to note, he was like that in ILM with some of the people if he felt he was attacked by words they said

Tanisha, I think that this newbie theory is only because no one can figure out why Brant was night killed because he was growing more and more suspicious with each post so why kill him off when he was probably going to be lynched next anyway.

Virt, I don't think Kenya's vote was a "sudden omg you suck" vote, she voted for Kyle last round too.

Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
If Tanisha turns out to be somebody already in this game, I would hope that she pulls out immediately.

I dont' think that anyone suspects Tanisha is someone that is already in the game right now, but someone from past games in disguise
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:15 am

I'm sure Tanisha isn't someone in the game, cause that's so obviously not something you'd be allowed to do.

As of right now, I have suspected Kenya in the past, but I'd almost feel more comfortable voting Kyle than her. I need to think on it a bit more.

As for Mandie, I do see some stuff in her gameplay that can't be too beneficial.

I should also add that a lot of people seem to be voting people who vote people who vote them (As in Virt voting Kenya, because Kenya voted Kyle who voted her). I do think some people are doing this more or less staggered, and then pointing out others doing this. I think voting someone JUST because they voted you, and then allowing yourself to justify it using other stuff is a dangerous thing to do, so I hope everyone who is a villager is at the least being honest with themselves and not allowing someone voting you be the main reason you are voting them.

It is significant however to consider that someone targeting you is the only time really you can be certain someone is incorrectly voting an innocent, and that is huge, but it needs to be realized that villagers are going to do that in the game consistently, and in a sense, it is wolves who would most desire not doing this in order to avoid a reflexive or defensive strike against them.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:26 am

Last round Kenya voted for Kyle and then Kyle voted for Kenya, no one said a word, but this time Kyle votes for Kenya and Kenya then votes for Kyle and it's becoming a big deal? I dont' see this as wolfy behaviour at all.

Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:31 am

That's what I'm saying too Tiffani, lol. People are saying other people are doing things that they have either done before, or are doing themselves staggered. Some of his other seemingly non-helpful contributions also make me feel like there's something not quite right with Kyle, lol.

Still, he hasn't seemed to play too large a role in the mistakes we have made, but I myself have argued that wolves are probably not working together, and it is likely there is a wolf that is just off to the side not really doing much helpful for anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:57 am

I was aiming that at Kyle & Virt I guess haha I'm half asleep and haven't had my coffee yet, although I am sipping it at the moment.

I voted Kyle last round only because it was tied between two people and I felt him more suspicious than DB, I find him more and more suspicious every time he posts but I'm still not 100% sold on him yet.

There's really only one person in this game that I feel safe with never voting for right now and I'm not going to name names ATM because I think he/she might be the seer. But for everyone else, like Jackie says, I suspect everyone lol I just find some people make a better argument to believe they might be innocent. And if any of those people are the wolves, then it blows the whole "it must be newbies that don't know what they're doing" theory out of the water hahaha Although, a newbie in our game doesn't mean they're new to wolf/mafia games.

Where is Boyd? I just noticed when I was looking through Day 1 this morning that he posted like a lot, but has he posted yet in this day round?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:02 am

lol It's like the quiet people took over the bodies of the louder people because there's like a bunch of people missing lately. Busy time of year maybe? I know I've been extra busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:50 am

Just to let you know guys i will be out in the afternoon but i will be here at night . I just don't want you to think that i "disappear".
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:02 pm

FYI: all players have indeed been confirmed individual. No one is playing a double and roles have been handed out randomly at the start of the game.

There is no need to worry about newer people being people already in the game.

you are all 13 different individuals.

Jackie: I will have the threads unlocked this afternoon / evening

Note to all players: If I see people posting in the reopened day 1 and 2 threads. They will be locked back up again.

please keep day 3 chat in the day 3 chat thread.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:05 pm

also vote list coming later as well.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Tanisha, something you said seems contradictory to me:

On Day 2 you said:

another possibility is that enchanter blocked werewolves, although they kno who the werewolfs are so i dont really think that would make sense.

(direct quote - Day 2, Page 4)

But on Day 3 you say this:

Tanisha, The HBGIC wrote:

also, i think getting rid of brant is a brilliant move. i wouldnt be surprised if the wolves tried to get rid of him night 1 and they were blocked.

I'm wondering why you thought it unlikely the wolves were blocked on Day 2 but now you think it is likely. Or was this perhaps a slip?

Also in that same post on Day 2 you go on to say this:

"in fact, i'm positive that one of the wolves went along and agreed with some of the accusations already made this round that a wolf "forgot" just so their activity shows that they cant be blamed for th no kill, and therefore are not suspected as wolfes."

(direct quote - Day 2, Page 4)

How are you positive? Another slip?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Amanda wrote:

Also, here's a question for you.

"I would be much more likely to believe the evil roles split their votes"

What do you mean by this exactly? Are you saying you don't believe that now? but you would be much more likely to believe it if......??? I've been very sick and in bed for days. So maybe my thinking and understanding isn't up to par, this is why I ask.

I never got an answer to this question. The orange is something Jackie said, and I was hoping to get more clarifcation on what she meant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Page 2 of this thread if you need a reference point.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Oh also, I thought I would mention, I think it was Tiffani that was wondering where Boyd was. He finished editing his book last night. Finished it exactly 1 year to the date from when he started it. He has been working on it every day/night. Since he is done with it, You can probably expect an appearance from him now that he can relax. He hasn't been online in days, as Im sure many of you can see from the members list. He gets off work at 5est and as usual, we are going out to eat when he gets home. But later tonight, he should have free time. Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 967846
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:31 pm

SICK RELATIVE: 2 DAYS to Live All of day 3, All of day 4 will die on morning of day 5.

Deadline for day 3
30 MAY 2011 Time 23:59EDT

Majority needed 7 votes!

Votes:
Kenya: 3 vote of 7:Mandie, Kyle, Virtuanno
Kyle: 1 Vote of 7: Kenya
Mandie: 1 Vote of 7: Jackie

Pending Votes: 8
derB, deetster, Tiffani, Deetster, Staciekins, Sir Boyd Sir, Cam, Santos
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Day 1 and 2 are now unlocked. Vote update done.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Jackie wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Id be willing to vote for Kenya Jackie or Tiffani with you Kyle, as they are on my guilty list. Cam I'm going to carefully consider my original observations of him. I'll get back to you on my thoughts about that. I feel some people were like me and thrown off by DB's odd behaviour. He was too wishy washy for me, and that is why he was my top suspect.

You kind of answered my DB question here, but don't you think he acted wishy washy before?

Amanda wrote:
To answer Jackie - The DB lynch. I think the wolves stayed off that lynch so that they could claim they are innocent later.

Ah, and did the wolves also stay off the Termy lynch and the Dragonldy lynch so they could claim they were innocent later? If so, that kind of blows your logic on this vote since you have the same list of suspects no matter how the game changes, lol. I would be much more likely to believe the evil roles split their votes.

You said you think the wolves stayed off the lynch and I said I would be much more likely to believe the evil roles split their votes so, when I say that I mean I disagree with you.

Also, if you think the wolves stayed off the DB lynch, knowing he would be proven innocent, what if it had gone the other way and Kyle was lynched? Or Stacie? If you believe Kyle and Stacie are both innocent then, per your logic wouldn't the wolves have stayed off those possible lynches as well? The lynch could have very well been Kyle instead of DB since it went down very quickly with Virtuanno's vote and Brant switching, so I don't see how you can assume the wolves knew in advance which lynch would happen and then purposely placed themselves on the lynch that didn't end up going through. My guess is that if Kyle had been lynched, whether he was innocent or guilty, you'd still be pointing to the people who voted for him.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Amanda wrote:
Amanda wrote:

Also, here's a question for you.

"I would be much more likely to believe the evil roles split their votes"

What do you mean by this exactly? Are you saying you don't believe that now? but you would be much more likely to believe it if......??? I've been very sick and in bed for days. So maybe my thinking and understanding isn't up to par, this is why I ask.

I never got an answer to this question. The orange is something Jackie said, and I was hoping to get more clarifcation on what she meant.

Sorry, the above was in answer to this but there have been a few posts in between.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Mandie, what do you think of my questions to Tanisha?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm

SICK RELATIVE: 2 DAYS to Live All of day 3, All of day 4 will die on morning of day 5.

Deadline for day 3

Majority needed 7 votes!

Votes:

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Your first quote of hers that you posted, to me seemed like she was thinking outloud.

her second quote that you posted of hers, stated, that she thought it was a brilliant move to get rid of Brant. You asked her why she said it was unlikely etc etc etc. I never saw those exact words from Tanisha "unlikely the wolves were blocked on Day 2" So, I dont know what to make of your question to her. I didnt think she was saying that but perhaps you saw something I didnt.

Her third quote you posted, she stated she was positive, and you even underlined it. I dont know what to make of that either, cause the only thing I Myself can be positive of, is the fact that I am innocent. So, it will be interesting to hear her answers to your questions.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm not sure it matters and I have tried to quote stuff to copy here and then wasnt' able to. As long as we're not posting in there or editing, it's not really a big deal imo

Jackie wrote:

Also, if you think the wolves stayed off the DB lynch, knowing he would be proven innocent, what if it had gone the other way and Kyle was lynched? Or Stacie? If you believe Kyle and Stacie are both innocent then, per your logic wouldn't the wolves have stayed off those possible lynches as well? The lynch could have very well been Kyle instead of DB since it went down very quickly with Virtuanno's vote and Brant switching, so I don't see how you can assume the wolves knew in advance which lynch would happen and then purposely placed themselves on the lynch that didn't end up going through. My guess is that if Kyle had been lynched, whether he was innocent or guilty, you'd still be pointing to the people who voted for him.

To add to Jackie's comment, since Kyle was almost lynched, like uber close to it. If the wolves voted for Kyle to stay away from a lynch I'd like to know how they knew that Kyle wasn't going to be lynched and DB would be.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority needed 7 votes!

Votes:

you guys bring up a good point. I do trust you guys enough but, the deletion of posts is what is a bit of a concern.

I think I may just go back and lock those two threads up.
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

I was asked who I think the top 3 most innocent are right now.

Brant, honestly was my top. But since he's dead lol...

I'd have to say Mandie, Deet, and Jackie.

Mandie: She is often the first to start a vote on someone, and I just don't see a wolf doing that.
Deet: Been consistently active after the brief absence at the start. Good, helpful posts.
Jackie: Playing as she normally does, haven't observed any deviation.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:16 pm

could you mandie? That would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:43 pm

I find it interesting that last day Mandie pointed out that I had been the first vote on almost every day, but then for the second half of the second day.. she was the first vote.. I pointed this out and then it was dropped but now that's how Cam is clearing her? By her being the first vote in two starts of a day out of 4?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next