ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...

Go down 
+11
derB
Deetster
Tiffani
Virtuanno
Staciekins
Santos
Kenya
Kyle
Enchantress
Amanda Leigh
Thian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

derB my reason for saying he was being predictable is because he voted for me last round when I voted for him to get him to talk, he has told us time and time again that he was going to go through all the past pages and give us insight to his opinion of everyone but when I voted him all he did was jump on some thoughts that Brant and Deet had about me in one of the past threads and said that made him suspicious but it might change but yet he never finished reading or at least never shared his opinion on everyone. He's just focused on me and considering he's stuck on that because I voted him last round, he's continued to do that this round. I've stated a lot of my opinions this round already and all he focused on was my comment about him.. and some others.. but he focused just on him like I was accusing just him and voted for me and I felt he was going to vote for me from all his past behavior and then he did. Therefore that's why I find it predictable.

Not to mention anytime anyone else said anything negative about him.. that's the only time he spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Deetster wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Id be willing to vote for Kenya Jackie or Tiffani with you Kyle, as they are on my guilty list. Cam I'm going to carefully consider my original observations of him. I'll get back to you on my thoughts about that. I feel some people were like me and thrown off by DB's odd behaviour. He was too wishy washy for me, and that is why he was my top suspect.

To answer Jackie - The DB lynch. I think the wolves stayed off that lynch so that they could claim they are innocent later.

Kyle - How come you don't suspect Deetster? He is my number 2 after Virt at this moment.

Just to play devils advocate a bit, you say you're willing to vote Kenya, Jackie, Tiffani of the list Kyle gave. You also voted Virt right out the gate, and said that I'm #2 on your list. That's quite a bit of suspicions.

To me, that many people makes me think you are CLEARING people, instead of targeting people almost, which I don't have any problems with. But why exactly did you clear Stacie and Cam on that list that Kyle gave? And if you wanna mention others outside of those two, that'd be interesting too.

Also, DerB was on your original list, and I wasn't...yet like very quickly into the round I then shot up to #2, and made an appearence on your top 5, lol.

Well, last round I stated that I was going to vote for Virt. I was trying to follow through with what I said I was going to do. Thats why I voted him right out of the gate. As for you, I do suspect you, You arent on my innocent list, but Ive been retracing things and rereading things, I might find something that makes me think differently.

I told Kyle Id be willing to vote kenya jackie and tiffani, because they were on my suspect list. The others he mentioned are not on my suspect list. I had stated last round why I had moved them to my innocent list (stacie, cam, tanisha). Perhaps you missed that post? If you wish, I can find it for you and quote it so you will know what I have already said about that. I just need a few mins to find it. You say DerB was on my original list yet you werent... are you sure about that? because, you and derb have NEVER been placed on my innocent list in my notepad. I'll find that post too , to be sure for you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Amanda wrote:
Here is my list saved in a notepad, of course, the names have changed a few times during the game but this is my current list:

Innocent:
Amanda
Boyd
Cam
Kyle
Santos
Stacie
Tanisha

Guilty:
Brant
Deetster
DerB
Dragonbunny
Jackie
Kenya
Tiffani
Virtuanno

^^^Day 2 page 55.

Amanda wrote:

Cam - is acting like Cam Cam would act (in my opinion) if he were innocent. When he is a baddie, he doesnt say much of anything and makes excuses as to why he can't post. In this game I feel he has contributed. For example, he has stated he thinks Brant is the sick relative. This is just one of his opinions I picked off the top of my head that made me believe he is contributing where as when he is a baddie, he doesnt.

Stacie is acting like Stacie. I spoke up on her in a previous round and I think it may have come off as defending her. Not so much defending, it's not a word I would have chosen. I was more or less stating my opinions. It's okay if yall don't agree with me, it really is. But I think I know her better than anyone and, I still stand by the fact that if she were lying, I think I would know.

Tanisha, when she was posting a while back would bring up things that really made my mind work, and she would remind me of things I had forgotten to consider. I guess in some ways I relate that to Thian. When I am in a game with Thian and he is innocent, he does the same thing. His comments will make me think "oh yeah, why didnt I think about that". Tanisha has that effect on me as well.

Day 2 Page 56.^^^
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Kenya wrote:
Oh and I forgot something.. does anyone else find it rather odd that those that have been REALLY quiet up until this round are now talking tons.. like where did Virt, Santos, Kyle come from??? I'm a little confused about that.. not to mention Mandie is usually rather quiet in these games the only time I saw her not like that was when she was a wolf and when she was cindy lou.. so basically when she had a role.. So I also find that rather interesting.

over time I like to think I have gotten a little more comfortable sharing my opinions because of Thian's encouragement. He has taught me a lot about this game and im not the same player I was when I first starting playing these games. *mad love to Thian*
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Amanda wrote:
Kenya wrote:
Oh and I forgot something.. does anyone else find it rather odd that those that have been REALLY quiet up until this round are now talking tons.. like where did Virt, Santos, Kyle come from??? I'm a little confused about that.. not to mention Mandie is usually rather quiet in these games the only time I saw her not like that was when she was a wolf and when she was cindy lou.. so basically when she had a role.. So I also find that rather interesting.

over time I like to think I have gotten a little more comfortable sharing my opinions because of Thian's encouragement. He has taught me a lot about this game and im not the same player I was when I first starting playing these games. *mad love to Thian*

That actually makes a lot of sense and I am glad you are posting more and trying more and what not. It's a good thing, not a bad thing and I do agree I've learned a lot from Thian as well.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm

I came on to check the game and play a little farmtown while I felt up to it. Ill check in again sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Kenya wrote:

Are you kidding me ? If Talked "tons" this morning like you said it was because i was not busy and obviously i was available, a mean hello . Do you want to control right now my talks ? That's not gonna happen . If i want to talk i will talk as much as i want .Do you think that i was going to be quiet the entire time ? JUst because you find suspicious that i was talking "tons" that doesn't mean i will shut my mouth i will keep giving my opinions because at the end of the day i don't have nothing to hide .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:19 pm

derB wrote:

Santos
Is there a reason you have not had a hand in a lynch yet?

Alright let me repeat my self again because i dont think you guys got it . If i feel that you are innocent i wont vote for you i dont care if the entire world is voting for you at the end of the day what matters is my opinion . Like i said before at the beginning of the game i found dragon bunny suspicious and i voted for him on round 2 . Now If i didn't vote for him last round it was simple enough because he didnt give me any reasons to vote for him . I stand up for my opinion and i always will Derb .

derB wrote:

As far as the "it must have been newbies" line of thinking goes, I could see this applying certainly to Santos or Stacie. It might also explain why there was no night 1 kill. Perhaps the wolves discussed it and agreed, but one of them forgot to send in a choice, thinking only one person needed to do so? Just a thought.

Santos started looking kind of shady right now. On top of plugging a different game, which only serves as a distraction from this one, Santos just jumped up a ton of pegs on my suspect list.

Hmmm Just because i am new at this game that doesn't mean i am stupid . Before i signed up for this game i read the rules, thank you very much . Now I see that a lot of you are trying to bang on me just because i am new and Brant's kill didn't make sense . Like seriously I know you guys didnt said my name straight up but i know that when you talk about New you guys are talking about me because i am obviously new at this game . Like i said i am not stupid i wouldn't make things so predictable if i was a wolf a mean give me a break . But go head if you guys find me suspicious big deal i don't have to worry about nothing because i know i am innocent and i don't have nothing to hide .
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay, so everybody has some different theories, which is great. We should be looking at all options, here. What I find the most interesting is Mandie's "innocent/guilty" list:

Innocent:

Amanda
Boyd
Cam
Kyle
Santos
Stacie
Tanisha

Guilty:

Brant
Deetster
DerB
Dragonbunny
Jackie
Kenya
Tiffani
Virtuanno

Let's see, two of the people who are now dead - and have been cleared - were on her guilty list. I'm not really sure why someone would split the cast into two lists like this, whereas supposedly the seven people on her "innocent" list are cleared. How can Mandie have cleared anyone who is still in this game? Yes, we all have our suspects and we all find certain people more suspicious than others...but Mandie doesn't seem to ever question anything by anybody on her innocent list. They are just cleared for her, lol.

I have suspicions about everyone in this game. Especially anyone who, instead of looking at everybody as a suspect, is actually clearing people. This is the type of mindset that is going to let the evil roles slide by and just chill out because they feel comfortable. No one can possibly have specific knowledge of anyone in this game unless they are a wolf, the enchanter or the seer. So, if people are clearing others I have to wonder why.

I also wonder why Mandie is so vocal about having "no role." Why, as a villager, would you want to broadcast that if it were true? It would only serve to help the evil roles narrow things down. Not that anyone should take that kind of comment at face value, but I just wonder at the motivation. If you are truly a villager, you shouldn't be talking about your role and helping the evil roles figure things out by process of elimination.

One thing to consider. The enchanter knows who the wolves are but the wolves don't know who the enchanter is. So, wouldn't the enchanter never want to vote for the wolves because they wouldn't want the wolves to kill them? If Mandie is so sure of certain people, maybe it's because she does know their roles and she wants to make sure they feel comfortable keeping her in the game because she's no threat to them. She certainly has a wide blanket of protection over her chosen cast members.

I also think we should take a look at everyone with this same concept in mind. Who has everyone voted for or pointed fingers at so far? Who haven't they said was suspicious - or said wasn't suspicious? This could be very helpful. I'm going to start looking into this and hope to come up with some kind of list. Anyone who wants to help out, please feel free since there are over 100 pages to sift through. Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 35478 I think we should be looking at everyone's innocent/guilty list.

For now, I'm placing my vote on someone who has a lot of people they seem to be protecting in this game. We should all be looking everywhere for the evil roles.

I vote Mandie

PS - Thian, is it possible to unlock the other two days so things can be quoted? I don't really think anyone's going to post in there but you may have other reasons you want them to stay locked?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:25 pm

derB wrote:
As far as the "it must have been newbies" line of thinking goes, I could see this applying certainly to Santos or Stacie.

Shouldn't you add Tanisha to this list unless - you have knowledge that she has played here before?
Back to top Go down
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Stargazer
Stargazer
Tanisha, The HBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

i guess there was a lot of speculation regarding who i am. im a bad girl bitch thats who i be

also, the fact that people are coming to the conclusion that the wolves are two newer players. i can turn around and make the argument that it's two experienced players (cuz clearly a majority of you have played mafia games multiple times ) - or it might be an experienced person paird with a new person - and we can make the argument that the vet is influencing the new wolf's decisions.

more than a few people beleive that the first night no-kill was intentional. there is a good possibility it was forgetfulness, but if it wasn't. i dont know - would a new player think that would even be a strategy to use?

also, i think getting rid of brant is a brilliant move. i wouldnt be surprised if the wolves tried to get rid of him night 1 and they were blocked. he has been the most vocal person in this game. he may have been on to someone (although readin back thru his posts he was very vocal about DB and that didnt end the way he thought). so to blame the kill of brant on new people holds as much water as my argument, and frankly, casts the light of suspicion onto the newer players like me, and off of the experienced players who seem to have something to hide.

i'm not clearning santos, myself, anyone new. i'm just saying arguments can be made against this proposition by derB and other "vets"

Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Santos, I am not calling you stupid in the least. Just, to me, that seems like it would be an easy kind of mistake to make being new to the game, was all.

Jackie, as far as Tanisha goes, I did consider adding her to the list, but deep down I feel like the person is a regular here, or at least a regular mafia/werewolf player. She just exudes a kind of confidence that says to me she has been in a game like this before. I could have included her, but I decided not to.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Kenya, it seems very convenient that there's been a 'rookie mistake' which would almost certainly put you out of our suspicions - you're a vet, right?

Please explain why I shouldn't vote for you, assuming that you're still incredibly frustrated with the ongoing adventures of the noob dominating you as a wolf. You came out with a very similar analysis of the wolves last round which indicated you, and it's happening again. Now you're turning things on Kyle with a sudden 'OMG You Suck!' vote after his vote for you.

It makes you look really suspicious in my eyes.

Mandie is also beginning to look suspicious from looking at Jackie's post.

For now, I'm going to retract my vote for Deetster
And Vote Kenya
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Santos wrote:
Kenya wrote:

Are you kidding me ? If Talked "tons" this morning like you said it was because i was not busy and obviously i was available, a mean hello . Do you want to control right now my talks ? That's not gonna happen . If i want to talk i will talk as much as i want .Do you think that i was going to be quiet the entire time ? JUst because you find suspicious that i was talking "tons" that doesn't mean i will shut my mouth i will keep giving my opinions because at the end of the day i don't have nothing to hide .

That is the MOST defensive I've EVER seen you. What is your problem? I just made a comment that I noticed you were being more active when you clearly disappeared last round and tend to disappear a lot. It's something to note, just as anything you feel or think is meant to note. I never asked you to shut your mouth, I like that you are talking more, but the fact that you were quiet for awhile made me wonder why you stopped talking and now are talking more. You see the difference. No need to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
Kenya, it seems very convenient that there's been a 'rookie mistake' which would almost certainly put you out of our suspicions - you're a vet, right?

Please explain why I shouldn't vote for you, assuming that you're still incredibly frustrated with the ongoing adventures of the noob dominating you as a wolf. You came out with a very similar analysis of the wolves last round which indicated you, and it's happening again. Now you're turning things on Kyle with a sudden 'OMG You Suck!' vote after his vote for you.

It makes you look really suspicious in my eyes.

Mandie is also beginning to look suspicious from looking at Jackie's post.

For now, I'm going to retract my vote for Deetster
And Vote Kenya

I gave you my opinions of what I thought would happen from a vet point of view. That wasn't to say that I want everyone to see what I see or think the same way I do. We all have our own opinions and we all need to throw them out there to find out what is truly going on. I just want everyone to see what I've been seeing and thinking. If I were evil I wouldn't want people to know what I was thinking, therefore I'd share a lot less. I share everything that I think and feel.

I didn't vote for Kyle because I think he sucks. I just think that if he truly is a villager, he's not being that great of one because I don't agree with what he's saying. In my opinion I feel that a villager should want the town to win, should be open to everything that everyone has to offer and not just worry about what people say about them and I feel he was just worrying about anything I said about him and that's it. He didn't care to comment on anything else I brought to the table and I feel that is selfish and who has a motive to be selfish.. a wolf or evil role.

If you truly are a villager Virt, I please ask you to really read what I've been saying, to have an open mind to the possibility that I am a villager. Think about that possibility.

What my main concern here is why is it that anyone that has any voice of reason or any logic to anything they are saying is being jumped on. I refuse to turn around and hide things from everyone, a villager never has anything to hide. They throw anything on the table. But when anyone that says lots of whatever gets attacked it makes me want to just leave and not come back. Like seriously I'm trying my best to push people to talk.. to give my opinions.. just as others have and it does nothing. Would it be better if I just said nothing for days at a time???

Virt why is it you jump on a vote for Deet because he makes some logical post and now you jump on me for making a logical post. I mean if you are just jumping from vote to vote to get us to respond to you that is perfectly fine and I do encourage it but do you actually think deet or I are any more suspicious than anyone else in the game? What are you opinions of everyone left at this point?
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Kenya wrote:
Santos wrote:
Kenya wrote:

That is the MOST defensive I've EVER seen you. What is your problem? I just made a comment that I noticed you were being more active when you clearly disappeared last round and tend to disappear a lot. It's something to note, just as anything you feel or think is meant to note. I never asked you to shut your mouth, I like that you are talking more, but the fact that you were quiet for awhile made me wonder why you stopped talking and now are talking more. You see the difference. No need to freak out.

Oh i never freak out, there is no need for that . Now you love that i like to speak my mind , well that's what i felt like saying .
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:34 pm

I've always loved that people speak their minds.. you can't figure out anything from someone that doesn't ever speak. I never said I didn't like that you were speaking your mind.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Kenya wrote:
I've always loved that people speak their minds.. you can't figure out anything from someone that doesn't ever speak. I never said I didn't like that you were speaking your mind.

However you did said that it was odd that i was talking too much . So in your opinion do you want me to be quiet ?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm

I never said it was odd you were talking too much, I said it was odd that you started talking more than you were before.. because you barely said anything last round for awhile there and I wondered what happened to you. I was pointing out the shift of behavior from a few people and you were one of them. I never said you should stop being more talkative or that you should be more quiet.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:43 pm

derB wrote:
Santos, I am not calling you stupid in the least. Just, to me, that seems like it would be an easy kind of mistake to make being new to the game, was all.

Jackie, as far as Tanisha goes, I did consider adding her to the list, but deep down I feel like the person is a regular here, or at least a regular mafia/werewolf player. She just exudes a kind of confidence that says to me she has been in a game like this before. I could have included her, but I decided not to.

OH of course you didn't call me stupid , because first of all i wouldn't allow you to .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Kenya wrote:
I never said it was odd you were talking too much, I said it was odd that you started talking more than you were before.. because you barely said anything last round for awhile there and I wondered what happened to you. I was pointing out the shift of behavior from a few people and you were one of them. I never said you should stop being more talkative or that you should be more quiet.

Hhmmm didn't you read what i said last round ? I said i was busy with real life and that was the reason i was MIA . If you look at my last log ins i was not even on the boards . Now today i did have time to post and that's why i did it
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:13 am

Jackie wrote:
derB wrote:
As far as the "it must have been newbies" line of thinking goes, I could see this applying certainly to Santos or Stacie.

Shouldn't you add Tanisha to this list unless - you have knowledge that she has played here before?

he mentioned there were rumors as to who she was, makes me wonder who he has been talking to in order to hear those rumors....
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:25 am

i think ive spent too much time in bed because i can't sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:25 am

If Tanisha turns out to be somebody already in this game, I would hope that she pulls out immediately.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:27 am

Immediately as in right now, and not when she turns out to be someone in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...   Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 8 - Day 3 - All is quiet...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next