ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1

Go down 
+11
Kenya
Doug
Brant
Pete
Bryan
Tiffani
Donna
Mr Phoc
Amanda Leigh
Doggerz
Thian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Bryan wrote:
hahaha man, I don't know. I've played like this before, but one person still needed 8 of the votes. We have seven days though, so we def have time.

I played this way before, too, but there still needed to be over 50% of the votes going to that person. So, if there were 14 people it would have to be 8 votes. I think that's what you are saying? It sounds to me from what I have read that it just needs to be the person with the most votes, no matter if it's only 2 votes.

What if there's a tie, though? like 7 to 7 or 3 to 3 or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Jacijs wrote:
Bryan wrote:
hahaha man, I don't know. I've played like this before, but one person still needed 8 of the votes. We have seven days though, so we def have time.

I played this way before, too, but there still needed to be over 50% of the votes going to that person. So, if there were 14 people it would have to be 8 votes. I think that's what you are saying? It sounds to me from what I have read that it just needs to be the person with the most votes, no matter if it's only 2 votes.

What if there's a tie, though? like 7 to 7 or 3 to 3 or whatever?

hrm, good point. I did not question this.

Ties will work like this.

The two people who are nominated will make their case as to why they should not be lynched / or why they are innocent. A revote will be made between the two after their cases. If it still ends in a tie. It will become a no Lynch. Meaning no one will be lynched in that event.

Thank you for bringing that up.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 pm

This first vote is going to be hard, because we have nothing to go on really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

I think the most fair way to decide the first vote is to vote for someone less active, as it is difficult to determine whether they're a wolf or not a wolf if they don't say anything.

This early in the game, I don't know how else to vote.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 pm

That's probably the most logical way to decide.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm

who's been around and who hasn't been?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Deadline: Tuesday July 13th 2010 Time EST 00:00

Votes:

Pending Votes:
Pete, Tiffani, Jacijis, Vast Fanatic, Dragonldy640, Termy, PhocQ, Bryan, Brant, Deetster, Dogdude84, Momo, Kenya, Willy Wonka

FYI I will be putting the vote count up at least once on every page or so, so you don't have to sift through everything to find out who has voted for who. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Should we make a list?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Probably a good plan
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:24 am

Well, I'm going to bed for tonight, Ill be around when I wake up sometime tomorrow afternoon lol

Gnight yall. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 am

I agree, it's always hard the first time and someone less active seems like the best idea at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 am

So, who hasn't been here yet? All 14 of us are here in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 am

Not sure, but good morning everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Someone should go through these pages and make a list of posts.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey, I had another idea.

What if we each posted one person to protect from lynching this week and the last person to be protected by someone is who we lynch? The only rule being you can't protect yourself.

Example

Phoc protects Termy
Deetster protects Kenya
Dogdude protects Jacijs
Kenya protects Dragonldy
Termy protects Deetster
Wily Wonka protects Tiffani
Tiffani protects Willy Wonka
Dragonldy protects Dogdude
Pete protects Brant
Bryan protects Pete
Mandie protects Bryan
Momo protects Mandie
Brant protects Momo

That would leave Phoc as the last person not protected and everyone can vote to lynch him.

(btw, you are all welcome for using myself as the odd man out in this example Razz )

Idk if that's a good idea or not. I just wanted to do something fun to decide since we can't really base our decision on anything intelligent, right. So far everyone is just standing around shrugging their shoulders. Let's at least try and have some fun with this first lynching. Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 779263
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

I really like that idea. Plus it gives us something to analyze in later rounds.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:28 pm

yeah I agree, lets do it that way
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 pm

I am just throwing this out there....the game couldn't start without Tiffani.

Like, how many other people said they were going to be a little unavailable this week? But as soon as Tiffani showed up we started the round. I'm just saying she is probably someone important...probably a wolf...I like to play detective like this.

That being said since I'm not around that often this week I'm just going to vote for Tiffani.

Also I'll start off the protection in case you guys want to still do it that way and I'll protect PhocQ for coming up with the idea.

If you all decide to go with the protection thing and not lynch Tiffani (which may or may not be prudent, but with the little bit of information we have my guess is she is important to the game in some way) I will change my vote later to whomever isn't protected.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm

If I recall, Thian said he'd start the round and it would last a little longer OR you could all vote on whether or not to postpone the round one week, then everyone voted, and that is why it didn't start. I'm sure if it had of been you that had lost internet connection he would've done the same thing. Since I did pass on a message through another player.

Last edited by Tiffani on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 pm

I recall all that, but it doesn't really make me think you're any less important than I would already suspect you to be.

And note you didn't try to refute that by saying you're actually something else important other than a wolf...or is it too early to try to claim to be a role that you're not?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Didn't know i was supposed to claim anything ok..............I'm NOT a wolf and I'll be sure to thank the power people for cutting my lines and screwing me over for this game since that has made me an automatic wolf. *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm gonna protect Mandie, cause she's the best, always there when you need her

I don't know if I agree that the game waiting for Tiffani means she has a role, I mean she could but I think that he was waiting for everyone to sign in, regardless of what their role was before starting the game, so not sure if that is a good enough reason so I'm gonna stick with the protect a player route
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Can we change our minds on who we want to protect? I was just looking through this thread and was thinking I'd rather protect someone who has posted more often since that means they are at least active and will bring something to the game, not that I think anyone is inactive really yet, but I just think the ones that are here the most would contribute the most.

I choose to protect Bryan
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 pm

I was half-thinking the same thing about Tiffani, so I'm torn between voting for her or using the "protect-a-person" method. Both ways could either yield nothing useful or yield useful information for later.

For now, I'll follow the "protect-a-person" route and protect Pete since he's been really active in this game so far.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Well Tiffani confirmed "something" as Thian knew of her not being able to check in. At that time he made the decision to let us vote whether or not we go on without her. It just clicks for me what I would do in that situation, if Tiffani was just a villager (and by that I don't mean "not a wolf" just "not important") I would be like "Well, Tiffani isn't going to be around so we'll start" and still have her in the game either to have people lynch her first or keep her around to see what happens despite her not being around. But if the first round came and went and she wasn't here and I needed to wait for her nighttime action in order to continue...well...that would be a problem. Let's keep in mind that our deadlines for figuring out who the wolf is, is a week...so...seeing as how Tiffani would have been back (by her own words) before the first round was over (if a vote wasn't reached) than if she was just a villager it wouldn't matter. I think she has an important role. 3 out of the 5 roles that require nighttime action are "Wolf" related roles. So we have a 3 out of 5 chance of getting someone who isn't a villager, I like those odds better than just going off of saving people where we get a 3 out of 14 chance of getting rid of someone who isn't a villager. That's just me, that's how I would rather figure out who to lynch this first round, rather than leaving it up to blind chance.

Since the other 2 important roles are the bodyguard and seer...well...all Tiffani would have to do to prove she is one of those instead is to say that she is one and then no one disputes it by saying they are really that role. If someone else disputes it and they say they are really that role, and we lynch Tiffani and she turns out to really be that role (say, the bodyguard) than we know the person who disputed her is really a wolf or the sorcerer. Either way that would solve a problem.

If she can't claim she is either of those two roles she is probably a wolf or the sorcerer. And she DID say she isn't a wolf, so assuming she isn't lying...she could still be the sorcerer (tricky honesty is the best honesty).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next