ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1

Go down 
+11
Kenya
Doug
Brant
Pete
Bryan
Tiffani
Donna
Mr Phoc
Amanda Leigh
Doggerz
Thian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Jacijs wrote:
Interesting to see how the votes are split. While I am not convinced Willy is a wolf I'm not really seeing any evidence that anyone else is, either. I do find it interesting that Tiffani doesn't vote Willy. If I were her I would probably want to save myself so I am just wondering if she is trying to protect him at the risk of her own neck? Are Tiffani and Willy lovers? Are they both wolves? It just makes me wonder...

I plan on voting him if it stays a tie. I just don't think he's a wolf. And Willy voted for me, so I'm sure we're nothing to ech other lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Kenya wrote:
That's a very good point Jacijs, maybe they both are something together and she jumped on the fact that Bryan came outta no where and went after dragonldy. Or she's just protecting Willy Wonka because he wasn't around in the same manner that she wasn't. But that still isn't a good enough reason.. and just makes her more suspicious.

Actually if you read my post BEFORE Bryan's vote, I pointed my finger at dragonldy.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Tiffani wrote:
I personally don't want to vote for Willy but will if the vote doesnt' change. I think someone else is acting more wolf-like and I dont' mean MoMo. Someone who the other day said there was nothing to base a vote on then turned around and said it was obviously me.

I was really hoping someone more suspicious would get the votes but the rest of you are just more interested in making it a tie for fun and since the vote doesnt' seem to be changing and I'm not in the mood for a tie, and i KNOW i'm not the wolf, I change my vote to Willy Wonka
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Tiffani wrote:
Jacijs wrote:
Interesting to see how the votes are split. While I am not convinced Willy is a wolf I'm not really seeing any evidence that anyone else is, either. I do find it interesting that Tiffani doesn't vote Willy. If I were her I would probably want to save myself so I am just wondering if she is trying to protect him at the risk of her own neck? Are Tiffani and Willy lovers? Are they both wolves? It just makes me wonder...

I plan on voting him if it stays a tie. I just don't think he's a wolf. And Willy voted for me, so I'm sure we're nothing to ech other lol

I just did it, because by the time I got here, it seemed like the best survival move. I do wish I had the chance to actually get to know you, since I haven't really seen you around anywhere but here...but oh wells.

Not really sure what to say at this point, lol. I'm...not a wolf? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Deadline: Tuesday July 13th 2010 Time EST 00:00

Votes:
6 Votes: Willy Wonka aka Doug (Jacijs, PhocQ, Kenya, Termy, Vastfanatic, Tiffani)
5 Votes: Tiffani (Rear Admiral Momo, Dragonldy640, Pete, Willy Wonka, Deetster)
Votes Dragonldy640 (Bryan)
1 Vote: Rear Admiral Momo (Dogdude84)
1 Vote: Deetster (Brant)

Pending Votes:

FYI I will be putting the vote count up at least once on every page or so, so you don't have to sift through everything to find out who has voted for who. Thank you.

FYI : Please ensure all votes are Bolded
EXAMPLE: I vote Thian

Deadline is Approximately 1 hour from now.

Please get your votes in. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Don't lynch me...plz? Razz
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

10 more minutes if anyone is around now is your time to make your arguements / change votes
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Deadline: Tuesday July 13th 2010 Time EST 00:00

Votes:
6 Votes: Willy Wonka aka Doug (Jacijs, PhocQ, Kenya, Termy, Vastfanatic, Tiffani)
5 Votes: Tiffani (Rear Admiral Momo, Dragonldy640, Pete, Willy Wonka, Deetster)
1 Vote: Dragonldy640 (Bryan)
1 Vote: Rear Admiral Momo (Dogdude84)
1 Vote: Deetster (Brant)

Pending Votes:

FYI I will be putting the vote count up at least once on every page or so, so you don't have to sift through everything to find out who has voted for who. Thank you.

FYI : Please ensure all votes are Bolded
EXAMPLE: I vote Thian
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Do I get a last meal?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Well if Brant is around and he wants to see a tie go on, he can change from me to Tiffani, hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Well I honestly don't think Willy Wonka is a werewolf, but there isn't enough evidence really for anyone so I'll just let this play out. And time's up.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 pm

As already stated time is up. I will have the next portion out later on in the morning after I get home from work.

Willy Wonka, please do not reveal your role or anything further everything will be revealed upon the next portion.

Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Good luck? We need luck? lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, all that lovers nonsense was hysterical. I hope once the next 2 rounds play out as obviously as they should people will wise up, but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 am

I was actually a super-secret role called God...so like, I can't die.

Sorry, Thian. I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 am

Surprised I always believed in you, promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1   Werewolf 4:  HighRoad Falls Day 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 4: HighRoad Falls Day 1
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8