ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Belasen
Staciekins
-KIWI-
Niki
Donna
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:09 pm

DAY 2

Morning is here and everyone is summoned from their quarters. Some more tired than others after getting little to no sleep. After the loss of Nikita, everyone knows that it could have been anyone that was murdered in the night. After arriving in Comm, it was hard to miss the fact that your resident genius was no where to be found. Everyone rushes to his quarters to find that he was shot to death while in his sleep. He never got a look at his attacker.

RIP
DAY 3 BEGINS Birkoff1

*Birkoff's Identity = Santos.
You have lost an innocent operative.

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 1.

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Deadline for day 3
Friday, May 11th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 9
Belasen, Debani, DJ, Donna, Kiwi, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:18 pm

^^^I just made a tiny edit, incase you already read this once, it now says 5 votes are needed for a majority instead of 6, and it also now says pending votes: 9, not 19. LOL oh and birkoff's picture should work, i uploaded it to my photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:26 pm

How sad! Sad Poor Santos/Birkoff! You will be missed buddy!

Now who would kill Santos and Michael?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:30 am

Wow that sucks. Santos usually has a good gut feeling about who the baddies are in these games. Who did Santos suspect?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:47 am

Lets get a lynching......i'm 1 for 1 and going for the 2nd......as per my post on day 2

i vote NIKI

Chio bella
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:55 am

Santos was very outspoken (which I like that about him) and there were a few people on the board who didn't like him. I don't know if that played a factor, but usually people vote with their feelings in these games and not with strategy. I will wait to make my vote.... what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:25 am

Woot so we got a baddy!!!! I think santos went because of his strength in these games.

As to who would take him out... Could b anyone really, he liked to speak his mind a lot lol

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:29 am

Kiwi I'm not mafia. Why are you so convinced I am? Or maybe YOU are mafia just trying to get everyone to vote me out.

Back to top Go down
dj
dj

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:43 am

Hey everybody, I know Day 2 has gone & passed, I just want to apologize for hardly contributing. It irks me when people don't participate, things were very busy and hectic during those few days and I didn't have the time to read/process/respond. So I am sorry to anybody I didn't reply to last Day round.

But good job townies Smile We nailed the blocker! Not that I was any help, Laughing

Votes:
Jordan: 6 votes of 6 - Kiwi, Belasen, Donna, Debani, Kyle, Stacie
Kyle: 3 votes of 6 - Niki, Pete, Jordan

Pending Votes: 2
DJ, Santos

OK, caught up on Round 2. Here are my thoughts, I'm trying to make up for my lack in Round 2, Laughing

I always like to look at how the votes ended up last round -- again, I don't feel comfortable just throwing a vote out there for the sake of voting, especially when I hadn't had a chance to read anything.

Interesting that Santos did not vote as well. Was that a mafia strategy to throw us off?

I think Santos might have said something that set off the mafia - that the mafia were close with Michael. Does anyone have a past with him - good friends or anything? We've all been around a long time, I remember Michael but it's been a long time since I've seen him here.

I don't know why, but I am definitely leaning towards Niki as well. I went back, and almost EVERYONE made a convincing argument for their vote against Jordan. Jordan definitely helped the town out though, he was really reaching near the end of the day round and it became clear he was a baddie. But why was Niki unconvinced?

Two other questions, I don't really see it being suspicious, I just would like more explanation - Kiwi, obviously your quick vote on Jordan last round paid off, but do you think you're still on the right track this time? Who would be your choice for the third baddie (remember there's 2 mafia and the blocker)...

And Stacie, what prompted you to change your vote at the very end of last round? Again, it paid off, and I know you said at that point it seemed like Jordan was grasping at straws...but first you voted with Jordan for Kyle and then changed your mind. Why was that?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:43 am

Also, Debani, how does it feel to have your archnemesis out of the game? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 am

DJ- I figured people would point fingers at me for not voting to lynch Jordan but I honestly didn't find him too suspicious. Obviously I was wrong and feel stupid for falling for his argument now but I felt like Jordan was giving us genuine reasons as to why he was acting differently. I know he's been upset about the drama with zack that went down and believed his reasoning as to wh he was innocent. Again my bad, obviously I was wrong. But that doesn't mean I'm mafia. I swear I am not and if I am lynched you guys will be kicking yourselves, trust me on that one!

I think Santos must have been into something. I'm gonna reread his posts.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

Into should have said onto^ sorry on my iPod typing.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:10 am

Ok after reading the roles again, I don't think the two mafia were told that Jordan was the blocker and I don't think he knew who they were. Mandie can you confirm this? Cuz when I was the blocker last game I had no idea who the killer was and he had no idea who I was. So if this is the case it doesn't make everyone who voted Jordan innocent anymore than those who didn't.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:41 am

Dj.. I did change my vote at the end. I knew we didn't have much time left before voting closed. I went back through, and re read the entire day... I did believe jordan at first, but after re reading it, things just didn't seem to add up, and I did feel he was just grasping for straws. I went on a gut feeling, and I was soooo glad it payed off!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:09 am

wow first Michael, now Santos. I wish either of those gave us hints as to who could be mafia and who couldn't be. I know I am still suspicious of Kyle, just his random posts and the way he has acted has really been hard to read, more so than any other game I have seen him play.

I also wonder about Niki, especially after being targeted as trying to protect Jordan she made sure to point out that she doesn't think the mafia knew who the blocker was. Though if the mafia doesn't know then that really wouldn't be much to go on, as she stated. Just something to think about.

near the end of last round I came on and read Jordan's post, and I was so torn I didn't know what to do. I really didn't know if I felt he was guilty or not, but I was suspicious of him but those last few post made me scratch my head. It was out of character for Jordan, though he tried to explain it and I couldn't tell if he really was just having a hard time or just trying to use that to get people to not vote for him. Stacie voted before I had a chance to ask anything further, but it worked out anyways.

I guess knowing if the mafia knew who the blocker was would be good to know at this point to help us put some pieces together
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Ok, so I went back and reread last round and looked at Santos' posts especially for some clues as to why the mafia killed him.

The only thing that he really said last round, besides complaining about Debani (which isn't exactly something new), was the following:

Quote :
Hmmm i do see why people think Pete is suspicious .
In my opinion he is really smart and he is use to host this type of
games so he knows what he is doing

Now I don't think that
nobody knew that Micheal was the seer , I don't even think that the
baddies knew . I feel that it was just coincidence and i guess it was
amazing for the baddies because they killed a big fish in the first
round .

I do believe that the people that killed Micheal are
people that actually know him . Who is really close with Micheal ? Who
has played with Micheal this type of games before ? A mean the only game
i played with Micheal was a facebook game ( A game that Amanda hosted)
and he was actually super cool but i really don't know Micheal that well
, so i do think that the person that killed Micheal was actually
someone that was close with him .

So Santos brought up that theory that someone who knew Michael well most likely killed him. He could have been onto something here, but a few others also had this idea. I believe I stated something similar to this as to why Michael was killed. So then the question is. why would the mafia specifically kill Santos if a few others said the same thing.. perhaps because he's had good hunches in these games before and was able to figure things out the last two Witches games.

Also, Santos said Pete seemed a bit suspicious to him.. so could Pete be a member of the mafia and wanted to kill Santos for saying this.. OR perhaps the mafia wanted to make it look like Pete was mafia and knew Santos had said he was suspicious.. Pete is a smart guy and hosts the Witches games so he knows all about people's strategies so I think it'd be hard for us to tell if he was mafia..

I really want to hear more input from Donna as she has been pretty quiet throughout the game. Donna, who do you find the most suspicious?

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Niki wrote:
Ok after reading the roles again, I don't think the two mafia were told that Jordan was the blocker and I don't think he knew who they were. Mandie can you confirm this? Cuz when I was the blocker last game I had no idea who the killer was and he had no idea who I was. So if this is the case it doesn't make everyone who voted Jordan innocent anymore than those who didn't.

The Blocker did not know who the killers were.
The Killers did not know who the blocker was.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm

thanks for clarifying that Mandie.

well I am not mafia, but like I have said before I don't believe anyone when they say that so I'm not gonna keep saying that.

I also personally never took Santos comment to necessarily mean he suspected me, but maybe I read it differently then others. He did say that he understood why people would think I'm suspicious and went on that but I don't see that as actually suspecting me.

Niki, I am getting more suspicious of you honestly based on your responses, though like Jordan I'm not completely sold on the idea. I know you are really smart as well and I don't think people give you enough credit. Right now I would say you and Kyle are the two I am most suspicious of.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:08 pm

I swear on my puppy I'm not mafia, Pete. You gotta believe me. I know everybody says they're not mafia but I'm seriously not.

I'm still suspicious of kiwi and wonder about him.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Deadline for day 3
Friday, May 11th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Niki: 1 vote of 5 - Kiwi

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Debani, DJ, Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:14 pm

I wanna believe you Niki, which is why I am not voting you cause I am not sold on it either way yet.

I do wonder about Kiwi as well. Not overly suspicious of him over others but definitely keeping an eye on him.

I do think however, that due to the mafia not knowing who the blocker was, one or both most likely did vote for Jordan. I'm definitely not closing myself to that idea but its definitely something that is crossing my mind.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow - well done team and *cough*well done mafia*cough* I mean...

Hahah, sad to see one of the theoretically good guys go, but if it had to be anybody I'm glad it was Sangross.

Anyways... moving on.

A few things are clear to me, and that's who I am beginning to trust. And that would be the early voters on the last round... Myself, Kiwi, Belasen mainly....

My two MAIN SUSPECTS right now are Stacie and Niki.

Stacie, your comments immediately following the begining of a new day each round are so Neleh-esque. OH MY HECK? THE MAFIA KILLED SOMEBODY? Why are you surprised? Its the name of the game... and yeah it's gonna happen and your strategy of being shocked and surprised is a bit of an overkill, and darling, I ain't buying it! It seems like you lack good insight and your random jump of ship towards the end of the last round seemed like a scummy thing to do, like somebody who is slowly starting to sink finally grasping for the life preserver ahead when it's a little too late...

Niki, you too seem to be covering up your tracks in all the wrong ways. All your indications towards actions and happenings in ongoing games seems like a good distraction to us as to whats actually going on HERE and NOW! Your investigation is not yielding any results and I don't think you bought Jordan's plea for innocence last night... I think you thought it was just as phony as the rest of us but figured this guy could actually be working with you and your fellow mafia in your advantage. And swearing on your puppy... really? Give us a little more here...

If nothing else, Donna would be my third suspect. Silence kills. I think me attacking Donna (somewhat) in previous rounds... would have caused her to take out Santos to make it appear like something I would do. Again, twice now the mafia has done things that would seem to the common eye, that I would have done. It's interesting. But mafia, we aren't buying it!

I will most likely vote one of those three women by the end of the game.

However... Kiwi where is your reasoning behind your votes??

And DJ/KYLE I need you both to talk a bit more cause I know you both fairly well and I think if you open your mouths just a bit more I'll be able to figure out if you are good or eeeeevil!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Also Santos kinda called out Pete in his last post of the game, and I don't think Pete would have taken him out after that if he were mafia. Although then again, maybe he would cause it seems like an unlikely thing to do? But for now Pete you aren't on my radar.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Yeah I'm a leaning towards niki as well at this point, it seems like she's scrambling a little too much.

The only thing that makes me think it's not her is when she swore on her puppy... Lol... I mean who would swear on their puppy and lie????

So in a few hours I'm boarding a plane to Ireland... It's a pretty long trip from oz so will cast my vote in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Yo yo, Im home. Been a long day. Gonna settle down and eat some dinner and Ill be back within an hour or so to post some thoughts I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next