ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+7
Jeremy
Niki
Shanna
Staciekins
Donna
Green Monster
Amanda Leigh
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

DAY 2

Many of you got very little sleep during the night. Everyone is worried that if they don't find the killers first they could be picked off easily . As everyone makes their way to comm to report for the day, you look to see who might be missing,

you notice that no one is missing. Everyone survived the night and there is no news of any attacks on any locations around the world. What are you going to make of this?

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 2. 

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public. 

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information. 

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message. 

Deadline for day 2
Sunday, June 23rd 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 12 
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:36 am

So no attack through the night... hmmm... Was this just forgetfulness or strategy? Suspect

Again, I'm new to this, so is there sense in the bad guys having missed a free shot? idk...  ponder
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 am

Congrats everyone for surviving the night! Now there are a few questions. Was the person killers killed saved by the bodyguard? Or was one of the killers inactive? One of the killers could be someone who hasn't been around much.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:45 am

whew, so glad we're still here.  I always wonder with a no kill on the first night if it was the bodyguard.  That would be awesome! Guess we're back to where we were on the first night.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:50 am

Very good questions, Donna. I guess the only way we'll know is if the bodyguard reveals themselves and assuming we can trust their word, tell us who was meant to be killed. I'm curious to find out! While some of us have been quieter than others, I can't see a killer simply not killing as a strategy. Their only goal is to kill as many people as they can without getting lynched. Why would they waste an entire round purposely? Unless they're trying to mess with us, but that seems a little... much, to purposely throw away a kill. Then again, we're running around like chickens with their heads cut off (or I am) trying to figure this gesture out, so who knows?!

I suppose it's also possible that the two killers sent in a different name to kill, but again, that's just stupid, unless they're trying to throw us off... I dunno, I think it's MUCH more likely that the bodyguard happened to save somebody.

I dunno, I always get bummed when people reveal their roles early since it kinda takes out the fun, but is the bodyguard allowed to reveal themselves and let us know who they saved? It would suck to have a towny revealed so early since I LOVE the suspense, but I'm super curious!

Anyway, I suppose I really wouldn't be myself if I didn't have a little victory dance since we all made it through the evening *does a victory dance*drunken

I'm particularity happy that we all made it through because where we didn't lynch last round, we gave the killers a free shot! I'm still convinced that we give the killers free shots every time we don't lynch, but at least we're one step closer to figuring out the killers and we have yet to loose anybody! It's SO nice to see that their efforts failed (supposedly) and that we as a town are rocking it Smile

Anyway, what does everybody else think?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 am

They are allowed to reveal, but it would just mean the killers will take them out during the night round.  It wouldn't be smart for a reveal this early in the game!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 am

Either the body guard saved the right person or one of the killers is inactive (or less active) and never sent in a name. 

Is there anyone who hasn't logged on in a couple days?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

Also I don't think it's smart for the body guard to reveal this early. Chances are they protected themself last night and if they reveal they will prob get killed during night 2.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Niki wrote:
Either the body guard saved the right person or one of the killers is inactive (or less active) and never sent in a name. 

Is there anyone who hasn't logged on in a couple days?
This is smart, we should definitely pay attention to who logs in during nights where private messaging actions are supposed to be made.  It would be a big indicator of who the killers could be.  I'll make sure and take note on who is logged in during the night (thank god for that 24-hour log this site has going).  Someone else should be doing it too, just in case.

Niki wrote:
Also I don't think it's smart for the body guard to reveal this early. Chances are they protected themself last night and if they reveal they will prob get killed during night 2.

If this is true, then the killers already know who the bodyguard is and he/she will be targeted again this round, right?  So if this really isn't a case of 'fucking it up,' our bodyguard is in serious danger right now.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 pm

I think it is safe to say if the killers were blocked then whoever they chose on the first night will be who they choose on the second night, most likely. There is a chance they could take another chance but going this way guarantees them success so I think what we have to do is figure out who is most suspicious at this point and lynch them. We cannot go another day without a lynch, one day max on that I think. If we wanna have any chance of winning we gotta come together.

I agree, whoever is the bodyguard DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELF YET! That is very important, I am also curious to know what actually happened, but all in good time will it be revealed.

I'm heading to see World War Z, when I get back I'll post more thoughts
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:55 pm

I guess I get to be the first to say, holy crapballs Batman! 

Either the killers are dorks who can't communicate, or they tried to kill someone who was bodyguarded.  And that means we got rrreaallllyy lucky.  And as for the bodyguard not revealing themselves.....if they DON'T reveal themselves, and then just die anyway, we'll have learned nothing.  I mean it isn't me, so that's easy for me to say, but you know? 

If the bodyguard dies now anyway and we have no idea who it is UNTIL they die, then all this is, is kind of a round to try and pick some people's brains.  I hope something comes to light.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:59 pm

OK, so so far this round, everyone has posted at least once, except for Kiwi, Kyle, Michael and Sasquatch. Do we think at least one of them and possibly two may be a killer?

The killers MAY have targeted the body guard last night.. but that would mean they had to have gotten REALLY lucky.. there are twelve players.. two of them are killers.. that leaves ten people they got to choose between to target.. what are the odds that they just happened to pick the bodyguard? Well.. basically, 1/10.. so only a 10% chance. It is possible.. but I am more apt to believe that one of the killers didn't get the name in on time, and that is why we had no death over night. If this was the case, that means at least one of the killers hasn't been around the site over the last day.. I think one of the killers could very well be one of those four people who haven't posted yet this round.. cuz if they weren't around to get the kill in by last night.. they may STILL not have been around yet today.. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 pm

OK so I checked back in the day 1 thread and the killers had exactly 24 hours to get a name in.. and their deadline was last night at 11:59 pm ET.

Looking at the list of people who have been active within the last 24 hours.. Kyle and Kiwi ARE both listed.. so just cuz they haven't posted here yet, they HAVE been on the site.. but prob just haven't gotten around to posting. (Or maybe one of them is a killer and just waiting to see what we say and plan to jump on the bandwagon if we start voting to lynch someone innocent). But Michael and Sasquatch have NOT been on within the last 24 hours.. and still have yet to post this round.. could one of them be the killer who failed to send a name in?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Stay the course. We didnt lynch last round and turned out fine. I know some people are hard up for a lynch just to get a reveal but it makes zero sense in my eyes. We know the seer is more than likely safe tonight and the bodyguard is dead meat. Every night we give the seer is CRUCIAL. Dont risk lynching him/her.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:51 pm

yes  i have been here just lurking.....

going with my gut on this one

i vote to lynch michael....

he is always pretty active in these games not so much this one....something to hide maybe ?????
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Some random thoughts.... Pete and Shanna continue to push for a lynch, seems too obvious so I think they are both nonroles, but potentially Shanna as the shooter..... The hacker has an awesome role in this format, another reason not to lynch when we have a potential kill at night for the good guys. I remember one game when the baddies didnt kill on the first night intentionally, they won that game btw.... Lets not assume anything, strong chance that the 24 hour window to submit screwed the killers since its typically longer..... I think Green Monster isnt as naive to this as he pretends... Jeremy and Niki are both strong players, really hope neither is a baddie or we are in trouble... KIWI, smartly, plays the same every game making it impossible to read him(prolly a great poker player).
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Deadline for day 2
Sunday, June 23rd 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Michael 1 vote of 7 - Kiwi

Pending Votes: 11 
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 pm

FTR, Kyle I can 100% assure you I've never played any ORG other than Survivor based ones previous. 

A few questions hav come to mind though. Can we a a town offer suggestions to night role personnel as to recommendations for their particular role to focus on for the upcoming night action? Is that against the rules? If not, what are the pros and cons of this?  Would it be worth our while? Or is his just daft?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

My feelings on a second non-lynch is that is is the wrong move. There is always a high probability of not getting one of the killers and instead getting someone good but it is a chance worth taking because if we don't then we learn next to nothing really, and we stay in the same boat for a 3rd day.

I would seriously be surprised if someone isn't killed during the next night round, so lets try and beat them to the punch, gotta make a move. We all have to actively work together to come out of this as the victors and not let the killers get us all.

As for the Bodyguard revealing themselves, what would it help us gain if they reveal themselves. Even if they did save themselves on night one, there is always the potential that this following night round the killers go after someone else. We really learn nothing if they out themselves other than who they are which we'll learn anyways if they end up killed in the next night round. So again I reiterate that the Bodyguard needs to keep their role hidden.

Niki, I do think you may be on to something. With only 24 hours to put in a vote it is very possible that they didn't get a vote in and could have messed them up. They are definitely worth taking a look at right now due to this. At the same time I also think that it is equally possible that they were blocked.

I think taking action gives us results, sitting back idly and just discussing gives the killers more time to take us all out. We cannot hope to gain much if we aren't willing to sacrifice anything. Hopefully whoever the seer, bodyguard, hacker or tracker are would be able to convince us all not to vote for them without giving away their role.

Green Monster, I actually think that even if we can offer suggestions (which I'm not 100% sure) I think we need to not do it. The reason I say this is because then it gives the killers a chance to persuade those with roles to not look at them and they may be very persuasive.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Im repeating myself some here, but I say again if the Bodyguard was targeted, saved themselves and that's why there is no death, unless they out with their role we're really no better off.  I dunno at the moment no one has like "drastically shifted up my suspicion list" so, that's all I'm saying. 

And Niki I have to disagree.  I'd say there's more like a 10% chance that the killers DIDN'T communicate and that's why.  90% chance that they targeted whoever the bodyguard saved.  I've never played a Mafia game where there was no kill due to the killers not sending in their roles.  Of course it could be either, but that's my gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Henry, I have played in multiple mafia style games (at THIS site) where one of the killers didn't send the name in on time.

In fact, I remember one specific game where that happened. I suggested Zach was the killer cuz he hadn't logged on in a few days and I knew he had been busy.. so we all voted to lynch him.. and he was indeed a killer!

Its more common than you'd think! And that was when they had 48 hrs! This game the killers only get 24 hours!
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm

less taking more lynching.....

need to make a decision
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Well, I still gotta push for us lynching somebody this round. We barely managed to make it through last round without taking a hit and I don't wanna see the killers get another free round. Kyle, I DO understand what you're saying about the seer, I really do, but the idea of not lynching for a bunch of rounds, just to insure that we keep the seer alive, is stupid to me.

It's a risk we face every time we lynch somebody. Yes, we could lynch an innocent and, even worse, we could lynch the seer or bodyguard, but it's a sacrifice I think we have to make. It's our job as the town to lynch people, and it's the job of the killers to... kill people.

I do sincerely think the killers either got blocked, or stopped by the bodyguard last round. Everybody else managed to remember that we only had a 24 hour layover instead of 48 or 72. Somebody simply forgetting about a night-role is just stupid and irresponsible. Now, if it was a strategy... then I'm scared and think it gives us even more cause to lynch. If that was strategy, these killers are... creepishly smart and I wanna nail them ASAP, even if it means loosing somebody of value.

I'm still confused why we're so scared for the bodyguard to come forward. If the killers named somebody, and that person didn't die, wouldn't they probably assume that person was the bodyguard and go after them anyway? I mean, I guess not revealing the role to us is okay, but I doubt the killers have no idea who the bodyguard is. I think it would be more beneficial for us to learn how the killers might have gone after than it is for the bodyguard to hide themselves. The killers probably already know who it is, right? If we knew who the killers targeted first, it may give us a clue to their identity. Just trying to get the town to work together... something we outta be doing, eh? 

Anyway, does anyone agree with me? Disagree? What say yas?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 pm

I definitely think we need a lynch this round.  I thought we should've lynched last round.  If we had, at least we'd seen the way people voted and had something to go off of this round.  I think the killers probably got blocked..  that's my best guess.  I know in the past sometimes baddies have forgotten to vote, but usually that's further in the game...  this was the very first round, the first night.. and I think everyone was probably alert.  So, who to lynch first?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:32 am

Alright well I'd have to say my number one suspects right now are Michael and Sasquatch. Neither were on yesterday and they have yet to post. Sasquatch made a point to make sure people knew he was new at this game, and I think he wants us to underestimate him. Michael is usually talkative but hasn't said a word this round. He is very smart and strategic so him being a killer is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next