ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+2
Donna
Amanda Leigh
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 pm

The morning has arrived and y'all are anxious to find out what happened during the night. Just as last time, it's all over the news! The mafia strikes again!!! After lynching poor Birdy who was just an innocent townie, you realize now how careful you have to be when accusing each other. The latest victim was found stabbed today and left on the side of the road.

Another innocent townie, this time, it was Pete.

With each mistake you make here in the community center, the less of a chance you have of finding out who the scumbags are.

It's time for Day 3 to begin.

Deadline for day 3
Sept 12th, Monday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 7
Debani, Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Kyle, Pollux, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Poor Pete...bye DAY 3 BEGINS 609630
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh no... Pete... =(

He said he thought he knew who the detective was... I'm wondering if that scared the baddies. Not cool!! Pete is a good questioner and was helpful to us townies.

So, I hate that we've lost another townie.. I'm honestly shocked Birdy was a townie.. I thought for sure she was a baddie. She emitted it in her conversation by her attacking remarks.

Pollux... what are you thinking?

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:32 am

Stacie, you are so much more talkative than usual. You normally only talk when backed into a corner,dig it! Keep questionin em girl. Do you think Jordan and Debni could be the mafia?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanks Kyle. I think I needed to get a few of these games under my belt to really understand how to play and not take things so personal!! Knowing that it's just a game makes it better! =)

I don't believe Debani or you are mafia.

However, I am on the fence about Pollux. I'd like to hear more from him. Gosh, I hope it's a him.. I seem to get people's gender mixed up! lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh wow Pete, I wasn't expecting that!

Kyle wrote:
Do you think Jordan and Debni could be the mafia?

I am not mafia. Besides being quiet, I don't know what makes me suspicious. Neither Cam or Pete are people I would kill if I was mafia. I am still suspcious of Debani, that feeling I have about him since day 1 of this game hasn't gone away. Pollux also came on my radar last round. I don't know, but to me, anyone trying to help TOO much seems mafia-like in my opinion and both Debani and Pollux have done so.

Donna, what are your thoughts? I ask because you didn't say anything else besides goodbye to Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I agree with you Jordan, that Debani and Pollux are suspicious. I was thinking that after the voting last round. Also, if I were Mafia, neither Cam or Pete would be on my victim list.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Pollux has moved to the top of my list too...

Pollux. Where ya at?
Back to top Go down
Pollux Oil
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pollux Oil

Buffalo

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am

Here. And I'm a he.

Jordan wrote:
I am not mafia. Besides being quiet, I don't know what makes me suspicious. Neither Cam or Pete are people I would kill if I was mafia. I am still suspcious of Debani, that feeling I have about him since day 1 of this game hasn't gone away. Pollux also came on my radar last round. I don't know, but to me, anyone trying to help TOO much seems mafia-like in my opinion and both Debani and Pollux have done so.

Okay, bulllllcrap. This is stupid. Being "too helpful" is mafia like now? So, what, I'm just supposed to sit around like Kyle, or Donna, and just regurgitate what other people say or just place a vote with no explanation? If nobody talks, we get nowhere. Forcing people to talk is the best way to get mafia to out themselves. The more they talk, the more possibilities they have to contradict themselves. And when I say "talk" I don't mean a one sentence post with no information. I mean, actually discussing things.

Jordan, Donna, praytell, what exactly does saying "I wouldn't target Cam and Pete if I were mafia" accomplish? It's freaking lunacy, that's what. Here, look, I can say it too: I wouldn't target Cam and Pete if I were mafia. Welp! I guess that means I'm not mafia, right guys? Right?

WRONG.

We have no idea why the mafia target who they target. The same mafia could play with Cam and Pete in the next game, and not target them first. It's absolutely bananas to make statements like these because, as I said on Day Two, we are not playing Survivor. Mafia is a whole different breed of game. You can't make alliances. You can't play a 100% "honest" game if you're mafia and have integrity and shit. Because you know what, you have to lie if you're mafia. If I point blank asked everybody left in this game if they were town, guess what. Everybody would say they were town.

So statements like "Cam is my friend, I would never kill him if I were mafia." Or "Cam and Pete wouldn't be on my target list if I were mafia." They're useless. Useless. People I used to play with liked to call that "fluff." It's a neutral, meaningless statement to make it look like you're contributing. But you aren't. And fluff is a mafia tactic, because you know what? They want to look active without having to actually say anything. Because once they say something, and they get caught in a lie or contradiction, they get exposed, and then they're done. Done.

This is why I don't think Debani is mafia. He's put himself out in the open and actually had opinions, posts about the game that had more than one sentence in them.

Okay, okay, rant over. Let's take a look at the Birdy train.

Debani voted Birdy first. He says it's because of his instinct on Day One, and her ignorance and not bringing useful information to the investigation table.
Stacie voted Birdy second. She says it's part bandwagony, part because of her comment about Cam and stirring the pot.
Kiwi voted Birdy third. Said she was the most suspicious because some of her posts stunk of BS.
Pete voted Birdy fourth. He felt Birdy was the most suspicious and closest to majority. We know Pete is town.
Donna voted Birdy fifth, to seal the nail on the coffin.

I have two questions I'd like to propose. The first is to the group as a whole: How familiar is this group with the "third vote is a scum tell" theory? I'll explain if you haven't heard of it. Basically, early in mafia games on the site I used to play at, the "third vote is a scum tell" idea came forth and for a few games correctly identified scum. Why? Because the third vote is the safest vote. You aren't accused of starting the vote or starting a bandwagon. You're right in the middle, so you look the least suspicious because you don't start the vote or drop the hammer. However, as this got progressively more popular, mafia themselves started playing against this trend because they were aware of it, and soon it became useless: except...when new players enter the fray and are mafia, or players aren't aware of the theory. So if you guys (specifically Kiwi) are aware of this theory, it's most likely useless. However, if this is new to all of you, I think we should take a good look at Kiwi.

Second question is to specifically Donna. Why did you drop the hammer on Birdy? Did you actually find Birdy suspicious, or did you do it just so we would get a lynch in?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 am

Pollux.. I've never even heard of that, so yes, I think it's worth looking at. It does make sense to vote in the middle so you're the least suspicious.

I also think being too helpful isn't mafia like. We need to question. Pete is a great questioner and it's a shame we lost him. Kyle is usually really good at questioning too. Debani seems good at it, but he hasn't played with us in a while, and I think we should try not to mistake him for mafia because of that reason.

And Pollux, thank you for your response.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I did find Birdy a little suspicious and with everyone voting him, I thought he might be Mafia. But since he was innocent, it sucks!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:18 pm

It does suck!!! I thought she was suspicious too!!! I think it was the way she spoke and saying that she was stirring the pot because she didn't know Cam. These mafia must be really good at fooling us, because so far they have gotten two of our guys! Not cool!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Sorry I havent been posting more the last few days. Watchin football has been a full time job
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Ugh, I know.. just watched the Cowboys lose to the Jets... it's all good Kyle. I think weekends are hard for most people!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:24 am

As a Dolphin fan I hate the Jets with everything I got. Pissed Romo blew that game for yall
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks Kyle.. me too!

So where is everyone? This is a game. We don't even have two pages in this thread!
Come on.. and today is elimination? Really peeps? Let's go!!!

I VOTE JORDAN.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Ill jump on the Jordan vote with ya just cause we arent hearing from anyone.

I vote Jordan
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:42 pm

So vote for me because NO ONE is talking? I don't know if that makes much sense. Where has Debani gone, I would like to hear from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:06 pm

I can always change my vote, simma
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 2 votes of 4 - Stacie, Kyle

Pending Votes: 5
Debani, Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Pollux
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:32 pm

For some reason I don't think it's Jordan. Pollux seems more suspicious to me, so....

I'm voting for Pollux.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 2 votes of 4 - Stacie, Kyle
Pollux: 1 vote of 4 - Donna

Pending Votes: 4
Debani, Jordan, Kiwi, Pollux
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Hopefully Debani, Pollux, and Kiwi come to vote!!!

Jordan, who are you feeling is a baddie? I also am willing to change my vote. At least you're here... can you tell us what your thinking?
Back to top Go down
Pollux Oil
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pollux Oil

Buffalo

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Okay, so Kiwi and Debani haven't said anything today at all. I'm less inclined to believe that Debani is mafia, but I'm already suspicious of Kiwi, partly due to the third vote thing, but also partly due to how he's been playing. Him diving off the radar completely and not helping at all is very suspicious. On my suspicion-o-meter, I'd probably rank as follows:

MOST SUSPICIOUS
---
Kiwi
Kyle
Donna/Jordan
Stacie
Debani
---
LEAST SUSPICIOUS

I'll Vote Kiwi for now, but I'll check back before midnight to see if we have any progress or anybody else shows up. Not lynching again would be a very bad idea. I'll switch to Jordan if it comes to it, but he's not 100% on my suspicion radar at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 3 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes: