ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Shanna
Jeremy
Henry
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:16 pm

DAY 4

Another busy night for section one operatives. Everyone is on edge knowing that the blocker has been lynched but there are still two killers out there. As it has become the norm around here, you all make your way to Comm for an intelligence briefing. It was peculiar on Day 3 when everyone was accounted for, this time however, 

it's down right uncanny!!!! For the third straight night in a row, there was no night kill. Yup, that's right folks. I do have some world news for you though. There was an attack on a Glass Curtain Substation in  The Netherlands. Although Birkoff successfully hit it, unfortunately it was abandoned and he did not locate Sparks. You were able to come together at the last minute to lynch Michael on Day 3, will you be able to come together on Day 4?

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 4. 

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public. 

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information. 

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message. 

Deadline for day 4
Monday, July 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 11
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Well I'll state the obvious!!  I knew Michael wasn't acting suspicious, and was unwilling to change my vote because of it!  I believe we need to vote to lynch people who were vying for a Michael lynch.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:01 am

I have to question you on that Stacie as Michael was the blocker, and would have become the killer once the two killers were out (had they been out before him). Therefore he did have a bad role and those pushing hard for them are less suspicious in my eyes (though not entirely looking innocent, just less so).

Hopefully we have some information that will be useful for us all. I think that it is great that the hacker finally was able to hit something (whether they didn't because of either inactivity or being blocked). I do think it is interesting that the first night without the blocker is the first that the hacker makes a move.

Not really sure yet where to start and I have to be up really early tomorrow so I'll be back tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 am

Stacie, you're absolutely nuts.  LOL.  I mean, I knew Michael was acting suspicious, and he WAS.  He was guilty.  There are three people the town needs to kill, in order to win.  We've already killed one.  First kill, was one of the bad guys! 

I am so happy my thoughts were correct.  Feels so good.  My theory was, Michael was hiding something.  He was.  We would've had to kill him sooner or later in order to win, so 1 down, 2 more to go.  But, I don't think Stacie is a killer.....just, off in her interpretations of what this game is and how it's played.

As for the killers not killing anyone again.....I dunno.  Is this some kinda odd strategy? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 am

Seriously? 

I agree with Pete (and Amanda's comments), the killers wouldn't actively target the blocker.  Keeping the blocker would've been a good move for the killers.  If they were aware that Michael was the blocker, the smart move for them to make would've been to keep him.  Amanda's comment:

Quote :
Amanda
Unfortunately for the killers, they have lost the only protection that they had.

Quote :
Sasquatch 3 votes of 7 - Niki, Stacie, Kyle
Michael 7 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy, Kiwi, Pete, Donna, Green Monster
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 1 
Michael,

Stacie, I can't understand why you'd want to go after the Michael voters.  Even though we didn't get a killer, we lynched the next best thing in the blocker.  Now we know that once we eliminate them, we won't have to worry about someone stepping into their place.  If anything, the Donna and Sasquatch votes are more suspicious than the Michael ones.  But of course, these opinions are coming from a Michael voter.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 am

Well true..  I didn't read that he was the blocker.. guess I should read all of Amanda's post before I comment.  I just saw that he was not a killer and then made up my own assumptions..  that's my issue with speed/skim reading.  Good job Henry!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:45 am

Well, really, nobody is innocent in my eyes Smile and I have to agree with what Jeremy said, but then again, I'm also a Michael-lyncher.

Let's not lie, I was clearly the most vocal about lynching Michael but... looky who was right... AGAIN! 
banana*triumphant dance* banana 

Michael was a baddie, probably the worst of them since our killers don't seem to be doing much of ANYTHING.

In my "I was right and nobody wanted to believe me" stupidity, I did forget that the actual BLOCKER is now gone, and this is the first time the hacker has actually done something. Thanks for pointing it out, Pete... I was a HUGE Sasquatch is the hacker fan... and while he may have actually came back and decided to be active since he was drawing so much attention, maybe we(I) was(were) wrong and maybe the hacker was just being blocked both rounds? I mean, Michael DID say that he was around for the night roles, so it's entirely possible that he blocked the same person two nights in a row, thinking the were a hacker since nothing happened the first night and was trying to protect a killer.

Don't really know what to think at the moment... I'm still a little in shock that there was yet again, no kill. Are the killers actually around? Are they inactive? is this strategy? Stupidity? lack of communication?

So much to discuss... but, it's almost 3am and I work early, so like Pete, I'll post more thoughts in the morning. I'm still in shock that there was no kill... my mind doesn't quiet know what to make of this move...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:50 am

That sucks! I still think Sasquatch is suspicious. How do we know he is the Hacker? Would the killers know that Michael was a Blocker?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:50 pm

At the start of the game the blocker didn't know who the killers were and the killers didn't know who the blocker was.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Im sorry I havent been as involved as I typically am. I try to keep up to date with the boards but just havent had much time to wrap my brain around the details and post myself. Real life happens sometimes though, ya know? I should finally get some free time tonight and plan to go back through all 3-4 days and make my suspect list. Thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Donna, we do not know that Sasquatch is the hacker. I personally feel there is absolutely no solid proof. I actually am in agreement that Sasquatch is still someone to watch out for, however I do think that we need to take some time to discuss everyone in the game not just one or two people.

I'm not gonna be on much tonight as I am so tired I'm not feeling too hot so not sure when I'll be on again, if it'll be tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone is able to get on and start some serious discussions here!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:35 pm

I am still leaning toward believing that Sasquatch is the hacker, and did not send in his role.  But, now seeing that Michael was the blocker/replacement killer....I suppose he could've been blocking whomever the real hacker is?  Cause now that the blocker is dead, we get confirmation the hacker did something.  This could be coincidence, or it could not.  Ugh, this game has to many variables!  

Point is, yeah we've got 1 of 3 killers.  But there's still plenty of stuff to figure out and wiggle room for the remaining killers. Sad  So you're right Pete, we'd better get something cracking......
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:42 pm

*crickets*

After thinking about it, I'm still gunna stick with the whole 'Sasquatch is the hacker' idea from before. While it IS possible that Michael decided to block the same person twice in a row, there really wouldn't have been any way for him to know that the person he DID block was the hacker, especially when nobody really considered the notion that Sasquatch was the hacker until last round. I mean, he could have chosen the same person, but Michael is a smart guy and without any confirmation of the role of the person he was blocking, I just don't seem him blocking the same person twice with no real evidence.

I DO think that with all the pressure put on Sasquatch and the hacker for not being active, I think it's much more likely that Sasquatch chose to actually participate in the nightly role functions after skipping out on them for two rounds. He said himself that he was really busy and wasn't giving this game the attention he had intended to, so it just makes a lot more sense.

Then again, maybe I'm just falling into a trap or the killers secret plans. Who knows. I think a lot of people are acting rather suspicious, but so far none are screaming out like Michael did.

Anyway, I'm excited to hear what others think Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:39 pm

I vote to lynch Shanna
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Deadline for day 4

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Shanna 1 vote of 6 - Kyle

Pending Votes: 10
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:33 pm

...Uh, okay?

Any particular reason you decided to throw a vote in my direction, Kyle? Honestly, I'd just LOVE to know. Then again, you haven't really given any reasons for any of your very few actions this game, so I guess I shouldn't take it personal. Ah, who am I kidding here!

I vote to lynch Kyle.

I think your behaviour has been a crap load more suspicious than mine, but then again, I'm slightly bias there. Since we're in the non-sharing mood, I'll stop there... but... seriously? After being inactive for the majority of the game, you come out of your little shell and vote to lynch me, giving no reasons?

Grow a back bone...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 pm

I vote to lych Shanna still
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:02 am

I vote to lynch Kyle still....
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 am

Deadline for day 4

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Shanna 1 vote of 6 - Kyle
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Shanna

Pending Votes: 9
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 am

Well, I suppose we will have to see how it goes from here. We will truly see if you are God's gift to mafia as you claim. *nanner dance*
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:33 am

Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 am

All jokes aside, I think Niki and Jeremy are the two killers, Madness!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:49 am

WAKE UP KIWI
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 am

All jokes aside... more people should be up at 3am on their computers, especially when they work in the morning Laughing 

Nah, this is cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

They cant react as quickly when they are baddies. they have to make sure not to contradict ,etc,etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 4 BEGINS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next