ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Shanna
Jeremy
Henry
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 am

No, I believe the crap outta Kyle.  It's Jeremy town, c'mon we just need a few more votes and then we're down to just 1 killer left.  One of the smartest towns on record!! We've got 3 votes already, just need 3 more and the deed is done.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 am

Still not completely convinced you aren't a killer, either.  Throwing votes all over the place, not really saying anything useful.  I figured voting for you would make you vote for me, but you revealing all of that information to everyone so easily as soon as you feel threatened?  I'm not changing my vote either.  I'm pretty sure Pete is the bodyguard, and you are a killer.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:18 am

reread the last 5 days
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:19 am

and Im sorry if Im a man of few words
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 am

Kyle wrote:
reread the last 5 days

Could you be a bit more specific about this?  I've reread it a few times, and nothing is popping out about you being a bodyguard and me being a killer.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:26 am

Jeremy wrote:
Kyle wrote:
reread the last 5 days

Could you be a bit more specific about this?  I've reread it a few times, and nothing is popping out about you being a bodyguard and me being a killer.

No, but the voters will be able to
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 am

when we get closer to a lynch, Ill tell ya what scares the hell outta me
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 am

Deadline for day 4
Monday, July 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Jeremy
Sasquatch 1 vote of 6 - Donna
Jeremy 3 votes of 6 - Pete, Henry, Kyle

Pending Votes: 5
Green Monster, Kiwi, Niki, Sasquatch, Stacie, Shanna

I have just become aware that Shanna removed her vote from Kyle on page 4. I missed earlier my bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:21 am

I change my vote to Jeremy. Hopefully we get a killer this round.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 am

Okay! So.. Just read everything! I totally get why people would find me suspicious this game seeing the last two rounds I have been way quieter than usual. However, that is only cause I've been in NYC since Thursday. If you look back I was more active before I left.. As Shanna said, you can look at my fb to verify. Shanna, Stacie, Pete, Jeremy, and Kyle all have me on fb.. So please do feel free to check mine out.. You can see I've been tagged all over NYC. My train back to Boston is at 11 am today so will be more active this evening.

I do find Sasquatch suspicious but I am starting to suspect Jeremy too. I am still wary of GM as well.

I suspect Shanna, Henry, and Pete the LEAST.

Everyone else in the middle.

Will def cast a vote to lynch tonight. Just wanna wait til home so I can read over everything more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:04 am

Since Kyle is saying he is the bodyguard and Jeremy is thinking I am the bodyguard, I have sorta already revealed my role before without specifically saying it. I'm not the bodyguard and am now certain that Jeremy is a killer.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 am

Pete wrote:
Since Kyle is saying he is the bodyguard and Jeremy is thinking I am the bodyguard, I have sorta already revealed my role before without specifically saying it. I'm not the bodyguard and am now certain that Jeremy is a killer.

Thank you for confirming.

You asked me who I thought was suspicious, and to give you actual names.  I did that, and was honest about who I thought the killer was.  This pretty much happens to me every time I play a mafia game and don't just jump on the bandwagon.  Lesson learned. 

I am not a killer.  If you take the blinders off, and look closely enough at the questions I've asked, you'll see what my 'role' is.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Yikes... I go to bed at a reasonable time one evening and the town goes crazy without me! I feel so left out Sad

Kyle, I actually suspected you were the bodyguard, so that doesn't come as a surprise to me. Still, you cast an unwarranted vote at me and...well, I bite back. That's what I think your strategy has been this game, just throw random votes at people and see how they respond. You threw one out at Kiwi, barely got a response... threw one at GM, and didn't get a response... threw one at Jeremy, and he comes out of nowhere, defending himself. Naturally, people should be defending themselves, and  while I think that Jeremy is doing a far greater job than Michael, it's not enough to convince me.

It don't matter how good you are at defending your actions, not unless you can actually convince people. I think the way Jeremy is playing the game is very killer-like, especially after what has been said, and I honestly think if we had a more active town, your strategy would have gotten you a lot further. Sadly we don't and having all of your actions being out under the microscope... yeah, it looks a lot more suspicious and I actually feel BAD that I didn't notice earlier. You're painting a very good picture, but now hearing it become exposed, i'm just shaking my head, pissed I didn't see it earlier

I don't really wanna repeat everything that was already said, but I completely agree with Henry, Kyle and Pete.

I vote to lynch Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Well, fuck.  

Good luck, Niki.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Deadline for day 4

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Jeremy 5 votes of 6 - Pete, Henry, Kyle, Shanna, Donna

Pending Votes: 5
Green Monster, Kiwi, Niki, Sasquatch, Stacie, 
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm

I just don't think it's Jeremy.. I could be wrong.. but I just don't!  I have no real reasoning for it, it's just the read I have on him.  I do bandwaggon and I am trying to decide if I'm gonna hammer in the last nail, but I'm just not there yet.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 pm

I can speak for more than just me, Im sure when I say: thanks a pant load, Stacie.

Well, time is running short, so I urge someone to do what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Jeremy, I just wanna say that normally I would believe you completely. I think in the past I have been way too gullible to believe people and had I still been this game I never would have voted for Michael and wouldn't be voting for you now. I wanna trust you but everything is screaming at me not too. If I end up being wrong than that sucks but I gotta go with what feels right here.

To Stacie, Niki, GM, Sasquatch and Kiwi - I urge one of you to vote for Jeremy, if he isn't a killer then don't listen to me again but I feel certain that he is and at this point if someone doesn't vote for him then we won't have a lynch today at all which could be very dangerous. Especially with the fact that the killers now know some of our roles
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Off to dinner, Jeremy better be strung up when I return =)
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 pm

All right..  here goes nothing..  

I vote JEREMY! 
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm

and you're welcome Henry!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Deadline for day 4

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Jeremy 6 votes of 6 - Pete, Henry, Kyle, Shanna, Donna, Stacie

Pending Votes: 4
Green Monster, Kiwi, Niki, Sasquatch,  
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm

above was the final vote count. This thread is now locked. I will be posting soon with information. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

After another three day discussion, you have come together to accuse Jeremy of being guilty. He was captured and taken to the white room for further interrogation and cancellation. After Jeremy's cancellation, a debriefing was held in comm and his identity was revealed to everyone: 

Sparks

Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 ErrolSparks_zps2ae6642b
You have killed a killer

Unfortunately for the killers, they are down to only one making it even harder for them to win as a collective. 

Night 4 is upon you. When you wake tomorrow, there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues to unravel. You are doing a great job at lynching the bad guys, but can you keep it up? Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE TUESDAY, July 2nd 11:59PM EST. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH.  

Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row. 
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Michael/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track. 
Andrea/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you want to kill.
Operations/Shooter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.

Birkoff/Hacker -Since both Siobhan and Sparks have been lynched, there is no need to send me a location each night. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread will now be locked. Day 5 will begin on Tuesday night 11:59pmEST.

NOTE****************Im giving a 24 hour deadline for night actions. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 4 BEGINS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4