ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 5 BEGINS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Only 3 of you remain. Having successfully nailed a mafia member on Day 4 with the Detectives help, the remaining mafia member has taken out your detective.

This time, it was Stacie. She was indeed the detective.

Good Luck Everyone!

It's time for Day 5 to begin.

Deadline for day 5
Sept 22nd, Thursday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 2 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 3
Debani, Donna, Jordan

Last edited by Amanda on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

bye bye stacie DAY 5 BEGINS 609630
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Since Stacie was the detective, I trust her word that Debani is a townie. Since I know that I am a townie too. Then....................

I am voting for Jordan!!!! He has to be the other mafia.

Please trust me Debani! We need to win this game! DAY 5 BEGINS 204853
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Well we saw that one coming. Debani I really do believe your innocent and would like to obviously lynch Donna as I am not the last mafia, so a lot of this round and game entirely depends on you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 2 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 1 vote of 2 - Donna

Pending Votes: 2
Debani, Jordan
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Wow - I really set out on a journey the day I decided to avenge the early and subtle death of townies near and dear to my heart... there is absolutely a lot of pressure on my shoulders here, as I have deep suspicions of BOTH of you as mafia... is one of you actually innocent? or is this a prank? Haha... no, but seriously...

What to do?

Jordan, from the simple fact of the first heinous act performed by the mafia, I believe it to be a classic move of Jordan. Now, I do appreciate the fact that you have blatantly thrown it back in my face, illegitimizing my concerns of you as a person to be Mafia...

What I did really appreciate was the way you retaliated... the way you and I would retaliate towards each other so many times before this. This provoked some thought to the fact that maybe your passion as a Mafia led to this rebuttle... or your passion to crush me and prevail as Mafia -the scum that stole the lives of the innocent Cam... Pete... Stacie... and others.

I really don't know...

As for Donna, what a coy member of the Mafia you are... equally surprising that you would go after a dear friend Cam... didn't make sense to me that you would - but your mysterious behaviour and responses has left an eyebrow raised in your direction. Short, subtle responses - that are to the point, and usually piggy backing on an idea of another. When do you actually point fingers in this game? A what point did your passion burn so bright to lynch the guilty townies? It never did... for you knew that pointing one finger at us, meant three more pointing right back at yourself... and your conscience just couldn't do that.

Unfortunately, the townies who have parted before us didn't do much to help in the case of either of you... I have to go back and carefully read what's been discussed. I am a good judge of character - despite strong gut feelings that led the investigation off course up until this time. We did get Pollux, and now I need to consider which of the two of you interacted in the most agreeance with Pollux... so much to consider.

I want to hear a rebuttle from both of you in regards to the points I have raised. You want to lynch the Mafia? Then lets do it - I WILL corner the LAST MAFIA member... MARK MY WORDS!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:40 am

You keep saying that it would be like me to lynch Cam first (I still disagree as I would have lynched you first) but it seems to be your ONLY point. I'm not the person to lynch Cam and you have to remeber there were two mafia. Although I can't see Donna lynching Cam if it was her choice, she'd do it because she is a pushover and would bandwagon it just to keep going. I don't know what else to say to convince you I'm innocent besides I've helped since day 2 (I sadly wasn't around day 1 which is why I think I was one of the earlier suspicions of being mafia by some people) to try and figure out the mafia.

I vote to lynch Donna
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:21 am

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 2 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 1 vote of 2 - Donna
Donna: 1 vote of 2 - Jordan

Pending Votes: 1
Debani
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 am

By the way, if there is a lynch before I am able to check the board on Tuesday, please, refrain from posting further.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 am

If you want to corner the next Mafia member, then you need to lynch JORDAN! Yes, I road the band wagon, because I had no idea who the real Mafia were or who the Townies were. Debani remember, I was the only one to vote to lynch Pollux on Day 3, while everyone else (inlcuding Mafia) when after Kiwi, an innocent Townie. Then when Stacie voted to lynch Pollux, I immediately voted for him. It took Jordan a while, at least over night to decide what to do. He reluctantly voted for Pollux. Be Smart and vote for JORDAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Donna wrote:

Debani remember, I was the only one to vote to lynch Pollux on Day 3, while everyone else (inlcuding Mafia) when after Kiwi, an innocent Townie.
Which is the perfect time to do it when you're the other mafia because no one else is so its safe and takes the target off your back. Donna you're smarter than you let off and I really do think you had more thought behind this.

Donna wrote:
Then when Stacie voted to lynch Pollux, I immediately voted for him. It took Jordan a while, at least over night to decide what to do. He reluctantly voted for Pollux. Be Smart and vote for JORDAN!!!
Of course it took me a while because I didn't want to continue our trend of lynching townies. Either way we both voted Pollux and to be honest it would've been dumb for mafia NOT to vote Pollux that round or it would have been obvious who it was. So wther it was you or I (or by weird chance of fate if Debani is somehow mafia lol) they were sorta forced into it and its not a legitamte claim to call me guilty because I wanted the extra time to find out more information.

Debani, lynch the scum and win this for us!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm

After reading the posts earlier on... it's hard to say what exactly is going on here.

I do know Pollux accused Jordan very early on in the game... the first day, or second day I believe - when there was absolutely not a chance he would be going home - I think he may have been trying to use the strategy to make me believe that Jordan wouldn't be mafia...

Donna has accused Pollux SEVERAL rounds, which to me could be covering up... or just going with the flow.

Pollux has accused both Donna and Jordan in his posts...
Donna has accused Pollux and Jordan...
Jordan has accused Donna, but not Pollux...

Still need some time to think, but I'm fairly certain I know who the second Mafia member is.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Okay folks... I have read, and re-read, and read again all of the posts up until this point. I am still not 100% sure who the second mafia member is, but I am 100% sure comfortable with the allegation I am about to make... with 99% certainty that this person is Mafia...

I made some notes, five pages to be exact in a word document, of all the posts our "friends" Donna, Jordan, and Pollux made. It was tough to determine the reasoning behind all of them, as they all accused each other at some point.

One thing that really stuck out in my mind was this post by Donna on Day 3

Donna wrote:

For some reason I don't think it's Jordan. Pollux seems more suspicious to me, so....

I'm voting for Pollux.

I mean yes, you want to as Mafia team-mates try to seem like you aren't working together, but so blatantly protecting one person, and voting against your mafia team-mate just doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

Let's use points here... in this argument, Donna gets -1 to be Mafia... Jordan +1

Jordan: 1
Donna: -1

Next quote...

Quote :

Two hours to deadline and not close to majority. Eesh.

I'm not particularly sold on anybody. Kiwi seems very OMGUS tactics at Debani,
which strikes me as odd. Kyle's complacency with non-voting also jumps out at
me as strange. Lots of lurkers, not a lot to go on. Jordan, I believe, hasn't
said anything at all since checking in, so Jordan jumps out at me as the most
inactive.

In terms of suspicion, I'd say Kyle to me is acting the most suspicious. Can't
quite put my finger on it, but part of it is personal preference. I think
everybody should have a vote on record...even if it looks like there isn't
going to be a clear majority. And Kyle continually saying he finds nothing
suspicious and just waiving his right to vote...doesn't settle well with me.

However, I'm going to go ahead and vote for Jordan
as my Day 1 vote, simply because if you aren't contributing to the discussion
at all, you're of no help to the town.

So we are all over the place on Day 1 and there is NO possible way that anybody is going to be lynched... Good time to pretend to play your partner as a Mafia and make it seem like he isn`t actually with you... but when did Pollux ever accuse Jordan again? He didn't.

Donna: o
Jordan: 0

Next quote...

Pollux wrote:
Debani wrote:

Hmmmmm,
Donna, you are possibly raising some suspicion to me now... Jordan &
Donna = Mafia? Seems like you have Jordan's back, yet you don't have much to
say on WHO can actually be the mafia?

We need to start figuring out who as a team we are going to lynch this
week...

Bad! Bad Debani, bad! /hits on nose with a newspaper. Just because two people
agree and have the same opinion doesn't mean they're working together! This is
a misattribution. In fact, in my experience it is more likely that mafia will
disagree than agree, just to throw people off their trail

Thanks Pollux for disclosing YOUR strategy to us on Day 2. here Pollux defends Donna (and/or Jordan?) after the FIRST accusation that Donna recieved...

Donna: -1
Jordan: 1

Pollux wrote:
I'll
Vote Kiwi for now, but I'll check back
before midnight to see if we have any progress or anybody else shows up. Not
lynching again would be a very bad idea. I'll switch to Jordan if it comes to
it, but he's not 100% on my suspicion radar at the moment.

Yes Pollux, again... make it be KNOWN you are willing to vote Jordan, but you know this JUST WON'T HAPPEN this time, so it's just making it seem like you two aren't working together.. when really you are...

Donna: 0
Jordan: 0

SO looking at this investigation, you can see clearly that throughout the entirety of the game, Donna, Jordan, and Pollux did what I call the TANGO MAFIA ... side stepping, back stepping, stepping all over the place, but never really firmly planting your feet anywhere.

Furthermore, in the final round Donna was quick to vote Pollux, she knew their was no suspicion on her, so as mafia... getting rid of one to preserve the integrity of the other could make sense here.

Jordan didn't want to vote Pollux, he was very reluctant. I didn't vote immediately either, but that was because I wanted to keep talking about the SECOND mafia... not because I was considering another option as you were Jordan - trying to change minds and save your mafia friend?

This is so tough - but what it comes down to, is MY GUT. As soon as Cam was killed, one person screamed MAFIA to me... Jordan. I don't know anybody else who would kill the friendly Orgplant Giant. Nobody would pull the plug so quick on somebody who gets so much attention and good fortune than you... you are thirsty for victory and blood - deny it all you want, but I have seen it time and time again... here, there, tengaged, etc. You've backstabbed more times than you have probably changed your little panties.

Donna you targetted Pollux so much in this game, so so much... under what suspicion? None really. I mean - your suspicions LED somewhere but they came from nowhere. You were calm, cool, quiet, and collected. It's hard to put my finger on you... I want to believe you are innocent, but at the same time... your coy behaviour screams Mafia too.

I want to see if Tim the Enchanter agrees with my instincts here... I'm gonna let him roll in the spirit of DJ's kick-ass game.... I will not disclose my final suspicions yet. I still have time, and Donna and Jordan feel free to speak on this... I encourage you to do so.

1-3 is DONNA
4-6 is JORDAN

I will have my final suspicion posted later tonight or earlier tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm

The member 'Debani' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice1' : 6
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Thank you Tim! Since all of the other townies are dead and gone, and I know you ARE innocent, I appreciate your allegation towards JORDAN.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Also our dear friend Staciekins dying last words... Sad

Staciekins wrote:
I am leaning towards Jordan. If you look back in day one or two, I
don't remember and I'm too lazy to look, I said that I thought Jordan
was a baddie. He gets my second vote, although I havent investigated
him yet (or Donna for that matter).
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Debani wrote:

Jordan. I don't know anybody else who would kill the friendly Orgplant Giant. Nobody would pull the plug so quick on somebody who gets so much attention and good fortune than you... you are thirsty for victory and blood - deny it all you want, but I have seen it time and time again... here, there, tengaged, etc. You've backstabbed more times than you have probably changed your little panties.

What the fuck is your problem? This is the fourth time you've said this and each time I've told you you're wrong. You're an idiot because if it was my choice to kill someone it would definitely not be Cam when you're in the game. You can trust me on that one. I'm not saying this to defend myself in the game, but defending myself as a person because I will not let you attack my character. I'm sorry if I've done something to you in the past (my records not clean, but who's is!) but that's our situation and NOTHING that defines my character. So fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:37 pm

K buddy - drop the drama, you are just feeling guilty aren't ya? It's weighing on your conscience isn't it? Didn't think your decision on day 1 would drag this far into the game did ya?

I think it's cute you defend your personality, but not the fact that you aren't the Mafia. Trying to protect your integrity at the end of the game - relax Jordan, we know its a game, we know you did what you had to do in the game setting... I'm not saying your a horrible person... I'm saying you pull shitty moves like that in GAMES... GAMES... GAMES. I REPEAT GAMES!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Ok well I'm gonna be the one laughing in your face when you find out the truth after the game. I have no want to defend myself anymore because I don't care if we lose anymore. I just don't want people having this false perception of me because of your idiotic thinking.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:45 pm

I guess your mentality and maturity got stuck halfway between the ages of 12 and 16 didn't it? There is no need to take things personally - the point of the game is trying to figure out Mafia from suspicious behaviour... but now you do the cowardly thing and back away because I suspect you just as much as I suspect Donna?

Stacie and Tim think its you - I never said I thought it was you ... YET.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:52 pm

SUSPICOUS behavior, oh like me lynching Cam cuz apparently that was obvious, not suspcious Laughing

And I repeat myself...

The Almighty Me wrote:

You're an idiot.

And I'm taking it personal cuz it was a personal attack, but it doesn't even matter cuz its not like it makes me like you any less.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 am

DONNA - I AM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

You were online yesterday, I saw it with my own eyes - and ignored all posts here and didn't post yourself...

WHY? Because you are happy as a Mafia that the suspicion is moreso on Jordan than yourself, and you don't want to say anything to change thaT??

Speak!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 pm

I was online checking the Oh Craps game. I already said that I wasn't Mafia and that I'm a Townie. I'm not that strategic to kill Cam and Pete the first two rounds to get suspicion off me. I would love the Townies to win! Please vote for Jordan! JORDAN IS A MAFIA!!!! Also, I rarely get a role in any of these games. Just trust me Debani! You'll be HAPPY if you do! I love you
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:15 pm

45 minutes remaining.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 pm

FIVE minutes remaining...

I choose to lynch...

JORDAN - for obvious reasons! I hope all my fellow townies of the past, present, and future understand and agree with my decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 5 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 5 BEGINS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next