ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Shanna
Jeremy
Henry
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 pm

I vote to lynch Green Monster
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Good lord...

I actually agree with a lot of hat you said Pete, particularly about some of the more inactive players. There is a crap load of lurking going on. A lot of people reading, not a lot of people posting. Seems everybody has an excuse not to be active but somethings gotta give.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Just do what I do, read through every day so far. The slips are there
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Staciekins wrote:
No sweat Pete.. I am a bandwaggoner, always have been...  I just really  felt like Michael wasn't playing suspicious.. I don't know.. maybe it was his wording.  I have seen him play bad guys, and to me.. it wasn't his normal bad guy behavior.. Something about his wording that persuaded me to believe him.  So I switched my vote back to Sasquatch.  
That's all I've got.

Stacie, I get what you mean about Michael. There were moments where I believed him because he did act out of the norm than he has in the past when he has had an evil role. However, he acted so out of the norm in general I just had a hard time not voting for him.

Kyle wrote:
I vote to lynch Green Monster

What makes you suspicious of him? I don't see it, not that I see him as innocent as I said before.

Shanna wrote:
Good lord...

I actually agree with a lot of hat you said Pete, particularly about some of the more inactive players. There is a crap load of lurking going on. A lot of people reading, not a lot of people posting. Seems everybody has an excuse not to be active but somethings gotta give.

Yeah way too many people have excuses this game. I understand that life gets in the way of playing these games and that this definitely comes after some things but I really think some people are just laying back and watching us run around with our heads chopped here.

At this point the two I am most suspicious of would be Jeremy and Niki. My vote will most likely land on one of them this round as I can't shake the feeling that one of them is a killer, if not both.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey, Pete.

Quote :
he has made some non-committal comments to try and gauge what people are thinking and jumps on with the one most people support.

I admit to being non-committal last round with the vote, but that's because I was so unsure about it being Michael.  With so many middle-of-the-road options, he just felt like the safest bet.  And like everyone else, I just wanted to make something actually happen.  I'm happy I made the right decision with my vote, not only helping to get rid of the blocker, but tremendously hurting the games of the killers. 

If you look back on the archives on my game, you'll see that I've never really led a vote, or even brought up a name.  I'm better at asking questions, and figuring out other roles.  I'm more of a 'process of elimination' kind of guy, so you can imagine how the lack of kills are affecting me.

I can't really defend Niki, though.  I see her playing similarly to me, but I've never been in a game where the killers played the same way.  I agree with what drunk-Kyle said last night, the two killers are going to be extreme opposites of each other.  A Shanna and a Kiwi.  Or, a Pete and a Donna.  Those combinations would make more sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Deadline for day 4
Monday, July 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Green Monster 1 vote of 6 - Kyle
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Shanna
Sasquatch 1 vote of 6 - Donna

Pending Votes: 8
Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 pm

I can definitely see what you are saying Jeremy, and can definitely seeing the two killers being polar opposites from one another. However I have seen two killers play exactly the same way before in the past. I'm not convinced that you are innocent to be honest, still will most likely vote between Niki and you. Maybe Niki cause she is playing differently than she normally does
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:28 pm

I agree mostly with what Pete has said.  I do believe that the killers could be opposites, but they could be alike, too.  I do not suspect Pete, or Stacie at this point.  Donna I am not too sure on either, she doesn't seem too likely to me.  I have no proof for that, mind ya, just I ain't "feeling" Donna.

Though hey Donna, maybe talk to me a while and I'll change my mind, eh? >.>  Shocked 

But seriously, I believe that the killers may be purposely trying to distance themselves, figuring that way, if we get one, we won't immediately go for the other.  I believe Jeremy and Niki to be suspicious also.  Or lemme say: neither have done ANYTHING to dissuade me from suspecting them.

So in short, of the three people who've got votes, I don't like ANY of the options much.  I am not too sure Sasquatch, Green Monster, or Kyle are baddies.  I can't have a great contribution EVERY round guys, lol sorry.  This round I'm more unsure. Lemme go back and try and find something, anything specific to work with here.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 pm

This is painful... but I retract my vote from Kyle. I DO truly believe that you've acted way more suspicious than me, but I also have an inkling as to what your role is and it's not one I want eliminated. 

Same goes for Pete... I think I may know your role just by your behaviour... hehe, and I hope I'm right, but I DON'T think it's a killer. If one of you guys are a killer... or both... kudos because you guys are the two I suspect least.

Last round, judging on Michael's behaviour, he looked incredibly suspicious to me so I attacked him. Nobody is really screaming suspicious to me this round, so it's hard to pick and choose somebody to aggressively take out. Nobody is saying anything, and everybody that normally DOES and just haven't this round, have all given excuses.

Henry-  You're being as active as you usually are but I don't have any idea who you are rolewise. I THINK you're just an innocent, but who knows?

Niki- I agree with what everybody has said about you. Normally you seem more active, but you're busy and RL certainly trumps this... plus, I DO believe you since you're on my FB and are actually away Smile

Stacie- Normally more active than what you've been doing, but up until this round I thought you were innocent. Just what Pete said kinda... makes me rethink my thoughts, but I'm not ready to go out and say you're a killer.

Donna- I agree with Pete. I think you're really hard to read, but I think you've been more active than others, trying to prove you're innocent and.. I kinda believe it? You could be playing me, but like everybody else, I'm not ready to throw a vote.

Kiwi- Same as what pete said... I do think you're normally more vocal, but you've been busy too so... tis life! I DON'T think you're innocent and think you DO have a role... I just dunno what... 

Sasquatch- I think you're the hacker, but the longer you stay inactive and the more I hear others bring your name up... and the more I hear Pete... i just get annoyed... Maybe I'm wrong and maybe you are a killer... it's possible...

GM- Don't know anything about you, but... you're not screaming innocence by your lack of activity whilst always being online.

Jeremy- I don't think you've been acting more out of the norm than you usually are... but I think the fact that so many others are being so inactive, it makes you're usual quietness stand out more.

That's just a small... introduction on some thoughts I have on ya's... decided to copy Pete Smile 
Anyway, I'm not hard pressed for anybody, so let's get some discussion going!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 pm

there is one thing I have noticed that Shanna stated that makes me want to vote for someone. You mentioned how GM is always online but doesn't really post all that much, I've seen this with two other people as well - Jeremy & Kyle. I definitely think that is something a killer would do, I know I did when I was a killer in a previous game, makes me look at them. However, that being said I do not suspect Kyle. Not entirely sure why but don't believe him to be a killer. It comes down to Jeremy for me, which is why I vote to lynch Jeremy

Jeremy, I get what you said before. I also think it may be the lack of people being active that is making you stand out so much to me but you just do. Not posting a whole lot doesn't mean you are more suspicious at all and that isn't the only reason I am voting for you. Something about your post tells me you have a role and I am more inclined to believe that you are a killer.

I'll probably end up changing my vote because I'm usually not on with my ideas but this is what I feel is the best choice right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Lynch Shanna
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:54 pm

When you're done lynching Shanna, lynch Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm

is there any point to that Kyle? Why would you tell people to lynch Shanna and then me?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:59 pm

I think that you might be onto something, Pete.  Jeremy has very carefully managed to stay in the game but without bringing too much direct attention.  He even asked Amanda about if the killers sent in the same name, could that be revealed. 

I'm not 100% either Pete, but I do believe it's the best option, at least of those put forth thus far.  So I am going to vote for Jeremy too.  Kyle hasn't given 1 reason for any of his votes really.....which to me isn't suspicious.  It's kinda ...crazy, I wish he WOULD, but it isn't suspicious.  Killers like to think everything out and talk, without saying too much.  It seems like everything just adds up to Jeremy likely being a killer.  So for now, that's who I'm rolling with.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:59 pm

For the good guys to win game
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Pete wrote:
You mentioned how GM is always online but doesn't really post all that much, I've seen this with two other people as well - Jeremy & Kyle

It only looks that way because Kyle and I keep ourselves from being hidden while we're on.  Most of the players here are on the 'hidden' setting when they're on.  Kyle and I could show up to this site, be here for a minute, and it would keep us on for fifteen minutes.  Also, round 2 I explained that I'm usually on my phone viewing this thread at work or at school.  Let me elaborate- every time this thread gets a post, I get an email alert.  Every time I get an email alert, it automatically opens up on my phone, so all I have to do is click the link and I'm here.  So, especially when at lot of posts have been made at once, I'm usually reading your replies in real-time.  Unfortunately, because I'm in class or at work (I'm a server), I cannot reply.  Or, I just don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the conversation.

I would be happy to switch to the 'hidden' setting like most of the players here, but I feel like that would be more suspicious than nakedly showing you all when I'm on.  Not that I really have a choice at this point.

You have one player who posts once a round, another who is known to post a random name and stick with it, another who is voting for a new person every three hours.  And it's not easy to distinquish who all of these players all, because some are being done by more than one person.

This is how the vote went down last round: 
Quote :
Sasquatch 3 votes of 7 - Niki, Stacie, Kyle
Michael 7 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy, Kiwi, Pete, Donna, Green Monster
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

I voted with you to get out the most suspicious person in the game, Michael.  Sasquatch threw his vote to Donna, and Kyle, Niki, and Stacie refused to vote for the most obvious (not at first) 'bad guy' in the game.  Now that we've all actually voted, and seen how everyone voted, why are we still playing this game like no one has cast a vote and everyone is still alive?  We had a 7/3/1 lynch last round!  That shit is complicated!  Focus on THAT, please.  Because I guarentee you (and I'll take this to my Mafia grave), that one of Niki, Stacie, Kyle, or Sasquatch is absolutely a killer.  And it's funny, Pete, that out of everyone on your list of suspicious people ("Jeremy, Niki, Sasquatch and Stacie."), you go for the person who not only voted with you, but the one person who actually voted for the blocker/3rd killer.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Deadline for day 4
Monday, July 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes: 
Shanna 1 vote of 6 - Kyle
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Shanna
Sasquatch 1 vote of 6 - Donna
Jeremy 2 votes of 6 - Pete, Henry

Pending Votes: 6
Green Monster, Jeremy, Kiwi, Niki, Sasquatch, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 am

I do totally see what you are saying but I also wanna say that just cause you voted for Michael does not mean you are not a killer. Since the killers didn't know who the blocker was I am inclined to believe that the killers would have jumped on the vote. 

I'll entertain the idea that you are innocent though, and discuss other possibilities. Niki, Stacie, Kyle, Sasquatch. Which of those 4 do you feel most suspicious of? I'm always willing to switch my vote if someone can convince me that someone else is more suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 am

Pete wrote:

I'll entertain the idea that you are innocent though, and discuss other possibilities. Niki, Stacie, Kyle, Sasquatch. Which of those 4 do you feel most suspicious of? I'm always willing to switch my vote if someone can convince me that someone else is more suspicious.

See, email alerts = me being here within minutes of you posting. :D

Of the four, Sasquatch is number two on my suspect list.  We're all discussing how he's probably the hacker, but he really hasn't contributed or confirmed any of that information for us.  If I was a killer, I'd love to have everyone be absolutely sure that I had a different role.  And I wouldn't do or say anything to anyone to sway them from that opinion.  On the other hand, he did vote for Donna.  If what you say is true about Killers generally teaming up with the first few votes, Sasquatch voting for Donna definitely doesn't follow that criteria.

I've never been able to get a good read on Stacie or Niki.  I just played a big brother game with them both, but those strategies don't translate very well to mafia.  Niki is laying low, but I wouldn't say that her strategy is similar to mine at all.  Stacie is always middle-of-the-road for me.  If she was ever a killer, I would never see it coming.

Kyle is definitely #1 on my suspect list, though.  The main town targets for the first three rounds were Michael/Sasquatch/Kyle.  Kyle comes back after a hiatus, educates himself on all of the posts he missed, and instead of contributing to the conversation he is posting nonsense and voting up to three times a day.  If this is somehow less threatening than him not being around, I don't understand why.  Realistically, we're solving a murder mystery.  The town has killed Michael, and the killers have killed no one.  Almost everyone is contributing to solving this, but we've got one person pointing the finger at everyone, not being of any help at all, but absolutely paying attention to everyone and everything.  In my mind, and in the real world, this screams killer to me.

Always apprehensive to vote outside of a majority, but I've never outwardly accused anyone in these games, either.  So, if I'm going to play this way now, I might as well do it all the way.

Voting for Kyle
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:46 am

This was exactly what I was waiting for, thank you Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

We have one killer unveil their mask, who is next?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 am

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  You say you're reading and researching, but you're not contributing at all to figuring out who the killer is.   And now that someone legitimately suspects you, you call them the killer? 

Wasn't sure about my vote before, but now I'm absolutely sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 am

You NEED me dead today so you dont have to waste a night kill on me. You see, the tracker and seer have had PLENTY of time to close in on you two cronies. YOU have to kill me today so you can hopefully snipe one of them. I know Im gone tonight Cause you Failed at your last attempt when I saved myself.  I understand your thinking, eventually pin it on me today so you get a shot at the tracker/seer at night. NOPE, I still die tonight BUT you die first today my friend. =)

I vote Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 am

And this vote isnt changing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

To be completely honest, I thought Pete was the bodyguard until right now.  I even wrote about it on page one.

So, you were waiting for someone to suspect your suspicious behavior so that you could reveal to everyone that you're the bodyguard and then vote for that person?  If that's true, why didn't you vote for Shanna?  There has to be another reason for why you're voting me, other than me suspecting/voting for you.  I was this close to voting for Sasquatch.  Would you have still voted for me then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 BEGINS   Day 4 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 4 BEGINS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next