ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Belasen
Staciekins
-KIWI-
Niki
Donna
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Wow. I can't believe everyone suspects me.. I don't even see how I'm being suspicious. Maybe the reason I'm scrambling so hard to stay is because I have an important role in this game and would hate to be killed off when I can help you guys.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm

It was just a bit sus with your response to kiwi when he voted for u this round. I don't think kiwi is a baddy, as he's pretty hardcore with his noms straight away, I'd tend to think that the baddies wouldn't be so out there.... Maybe he knows things we don't... So I'm gonna go ahead and....

Vote for niki
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Deadline for day 3
Friday, May 11th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Niki: 1 vote of 5 - Kiwi, Belasen

Pending Votes: 7
Debani, DJ, Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Just some quick thoughts I have on people

Stacie - Jordan claimed bodyguard, and you immdediately voted me. You then quickly switched back to Jordan with the final vote. I suppose it would be safe to assume you arent the bodyguard as you would have known he was lying and immediately finished him. Or perhaps throwing a vote at me first was a cover. You are def on my radar though.

Belasen/Donna/DJ - You are all sort of in the same boat for me, as I havent fully formed an opinion on which side I think you are on. Quite possible one of you is a mafia though staying under the radar

Niki- Im not sure what it is, I cant quite put my finger on but you just have seemed slightly out of character this game from what Ive seen in other games. I mean hey, I could swear on my kitty or puppy too, but I dont have one. def on my radar.

Debani- I found your quote about wanting me and DJ to speak up so you could find out if we are good or evil as a very smart thing to say IF you are a baddie as you plant the seed of your innocence w/o coming right out and saying so. Not to say you are bad but Im just trying to see things from all angles

Kiwi- Ive liked your agression this game in lynching. As we learned last round when a baddie gets backed into a corner with numerous votes he may quickly crumble just as Jordan did last day. So far Im leaning towards you being a good guy.

Pete- Not really sure what to think of you yet, you seem very suspicious of me though in almost a tunnel vission type way. That puts you on my baddie radar more than good simply because I know Im one of the good guys. Sure, everyone will say they are good but I, and I alone, know I am.

As for myself, Im one of the few people here who is actually friends with Santos outside of here from past ORGs. Last witches game he for the life of him wouldnt believe I was a baddie just cause it was me even though the evidence made it 50/50 i was the baddie. There is no way on earth if I was the baddie would I take him out this early just due to his unspoken allegiance I would have. Sure, some could argue that it could just be the perfect front, but it isnt.

Thats what I have for now, Im sure I missed some things and will add more in later tonite
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Yah, I understand all of your comments/concerns... Kyle, I assumed Jordan knew something at first, which is why I believed him, although as his comments went on... and really, the moment you said something like if Jordan is lying, I'd be next on the radar.. I really started reading in to what Jordan was posting, and I felt like I was reading "fluff." I then, and only then, changed my vote. I do apologize for voting for you, but again, I really thought Jordan must know something!

Debani, I'm not sure who Neleh? is, but I'm guessing it's someone on Survivor or Big Brother (two shows which I haven't even seen once!). I am sorry I acted shocked. I'm not an idiot, I know how the game works.. I know someone gets voted out.. (killed/whatever!).. I just didn't think Michael would go so soon. That's all!

Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Niki wrote:
Wow. I can't believe everyone suspects me.. I don't even see how I'm being suspicious. Maybe the reason I'm scrambling so hard to stay is because I have an important role in this game and would hate to be killed off when I can help you guys.

So you've come out and claimed an important role. Classic mafia move. So now you have no choice but to reveal your role. One way or another you will be lynched or killed tonight if you do have an important role. So what's your role darling?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Kyle, I don't necessarily think I see you in a tunnel vision type of way. Just that you are on my radar more so than anyone else so far. I have felt that you have acted out of character a lot this game and it makes me wonder.

I'm not opposed to hearing you out and changing my opinion of you, cause I definitely think there is a chance you are not a baddie. I'm not 100% sold on anyone yet and still trying to figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry I was watching Survivor. I doubt mafia is Niki, she always plays hard in these games. At this point Kiwi and Belasen seem suspicious, since they jumped on the Niki vote so quickly. I know Belasen had to vote quickly because he is catching a plane. But he still seems suspicious to me.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:22 am

If you guys kill me you'd be making a mistake. I didn't wanna reveal it so soon but my role is Madeline, the interrogator. First round, I interrogated Santos but Mandie told me I had been blocked by the blocker (aka Jordan as we know now.) last round as you all know, I was suspicious of Kyle so I interrogated him and was told he was innocent. His role is Jurgen. So there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:25 am

So I am not the mafia and I now know Kyle is innocent as well. So don't shoot yourselves in the foot by lynching me :/
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:40 am

I believe you Niki...

I vote to lynch Stacie
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:22 am

Hmm...Kyle, can you confirm you are in fact innocent from Niki's investigating you? Just want to tie up any loose end on Niki's behalf.

And Niki - who is in your line of fire now that we know you are Madeline? This reveal is huge...does anybody else want to challenge Niki on it or are we 100% sure this is her role? For the most part I believe you Niki Smile There's always that twinge of doubt in these games, though.

The one thing that I do agree with you on Niki is that at least one or both of the Mafia voted for Jordan...statistically it's there, especially because we now know the Mafia had no idea who the Blocker was and vice versa.

Debani, you are right grouping me, Belasen and Donna together...if I wasn't so wrapped up with my own shit in life I could have provided a clearer role of innocence last round.

Belasen seems quite eager to jump on a vote this round without too much of an explanation (I understand he's on a trip but...we still have over 24 hours of gameplay) and Donna is casting suspicion too. Maybe my dice roll Round 1 was showing me something more when I randomly voted Donna? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:53 am

hmm that is definitely interesting. Niki, I also believe you, which means I've been on the wrong path of suspecting Kyle. Makes me wonder what else I've gotten wrong, hate being wrong.

I will say I do suspect Donna more, she actually says she suspects two people, when has she ever done that. Not to discourage her cause I am glad she is participating a little more and hope it continues but it is out of character for her. Makes me wonder cause the few times she has contributed a little more was when she had a role
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:14 am

I have suspected Kiwi for a while just due to his immediate voting style, but that could just be his way of playing.. (I don't know him very well). He's def. on my radar though. Also, Sean seemed to vote me a bit quickly even after saying before that it wasn't likely someone would swear on their puppy if they were lying.. he seems to like to play the clueless card too because he was way off in another game.. I remember the very first day him saying something like "oh wow, so many roles.. i am screwed" which was interesting almost like he wants us to underestimate him. I'm not really sure about Stacie.. usually I can tell she's innocent but it's been kinda hard to read her this game for some reason.. can't put my finger on it.

Also, I just wanna say that I know some people may have thought it was lame of me to swear on my puppy I wasn't mafia but I didn't wanna have to reveal my role so early cuz I'll probably be killed overnight if I'm not lynched *cough-body guard, save me!-cough*, so I was hoping people who knew me would realize I'm not the type of person to swear over their puppy if I was lying..

and just for those who didn't believe I had a puppy..

Meet Cassie (for those of you who have me on facebook you can check out more pics):

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 426935_532876985148_205700707_30928411_1408863727_n

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 204853

So yeah..I am Madeline and would never swear on that cute lil face if I was lying. So let's catch those mafia!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Niki: 2 votes of 5 - Kiwi, Belasen
Stacie: 1 vote of 5 - Debani

Pending Votes: 6
DJ, Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm

I'm a pending vote too, Amanda. lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Oh, LOL I took your name off instead of Debani's. Sorry dear.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey peeps... at a stop over in Abu Dhabi at the moment... 15 hours of flight time so far.. WHY IS IRELAND SO FAR AWAY! lol

okay - so just had a read up and to be honest, the reason i voted Niki so quickly was yes cause i was traveling and also i thought that Kiwi might have had some sort of action that revealed other peoples roles to him... he was correct about Jordan and I figured he must have found something out about Niki. But I do believe Niki after reading her posts.... and seeing that puppy!

I RETRACT MY VOTE FOR NIKI

I don't think I'm gonna be back online before the next day finishes, will try - but until then will just save my vote...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Debani said that he suspects me because "Silence kills". Now Pete says he suspects me because "I do suspect Donna more, she actually says she suspects two people, when has she ever done that." Well, Niki asked me a question. "I really want to hear more
input from Donna as she has been pretty quiet throughout the game.
Donna, who do you find the most suspicious? " I answered it for her and now it makes me look suspicious? Damn I can't win! Sad

You guys don't know what you're talking about, you're just trying to make me look bad. Your are probably the baddies yourselves. Because I know I'm not a baddie!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Kiwi has been rather quiet.. originally he was all "let's lynch, lynch lynch!" now he's been UTR ever since I gave up my role. He posted in the Amazing Race O Craps checkin thread earlier today, like 4ish hours ago but hasn't posted in here in a while.. could this be because he's mafia and I was his scapegoat but now that I've confirmed my role and backed it up, he's scrambling for a new scapegoat.. hmm.. Kiwi, if you're out there, give us your thoughts. I'm basically the only one you had called out before.. who else do you suspect and why? Give me some facts and please do feel free to explain to me why you're innocent and CONVINCE me you're not mafia. Cuz as of right now, if you can't convince me, my vote is going to you.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Donna, I am sorry. I hope I didn't offend you with my question.. I didn't find you suspicious.. I just wanted to hear more of your thoughts on who you suspected DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 204853 I actually said that you're usually kinda quiet in these games (not saying it's a bad thing.. some people just play more vocal than others.. to each his own) so that didn't seem out of the ordinary so that wasn't a reason to suspect you.. I wasn't calling you out.. of course I haven't completely cleared anyone but you're not who I suspect right now..

EDIT- and I do realize now you answered my question.. I apologize, I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Niki: 1 vote of 5 - Kiwi,
Stacie: 1 vote of 5 - Debani

Pending Votes: 7
DJ, Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie, Belasen
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Donna wrote:
Debani said that he suspects me because "Silence kills". Now Pete says he suspects me because "I do suspect Donna more, she actually says she suspects two people, when has she ever done that." Well, Niki asked me a question. "I really want to hear more
input from Donna as she has been pretty quiet throughout the game.
Donna, who do you find the most suspicious? " I answered it for her and now it makes me look suspicious? Damn I can't win! Sad

You guys don't know what you're talking about, you're just trying to make me look bad. Your are probably the baddies yourselves. Because I know I'm not a baddie!

sorry Donna, I appreciate your input and really hope you continue to give it. I understand you were answering a question and glad you did. I'm just going to discuss anything that someone says or does, it is the name of the game. Please continue to give your input. I won't be voting for you this round, there are others I am way more suspicious of
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Big turn of events. Yes, I can confirm what Niki has said aabout my identity. So with me or Niki will almost certain to die in the night round I would think the best bet is for the Bodyguard to protect Niki and get another night of interrogating in for her and also have the tracker do his/her thing. More than likely I will die in the night since i am a confirmed innocent but if the good guys win I still feel like I won so no biggie. I think we should go for a NO LYNCH as to insure we dont accidentally hit the bodyguard or tracker. What the interrogator and tracker find in this upcoming night could be what puts the nail in the coffin of the baddies, just a thought. I do find it odd that Debani prodded Niki into the role reveal as that typically serves the baddies more so. Also, Debani being the self proclaimed star of these games I think he would see what Im saying about a no lynch being in our best interest if he were indeed a good guy. Instead he jumped directly on a Stacie vote. Top of my radar right now.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Kyle you make a good point about the no lynch. Kiwi is my main suspect right now but I was wrong to suspect you so I wouldn't wanna make a mistake like that again. If he was actually the body guard (which I doubt but you never 100% know) then I'd be shoot

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next