ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Birdy
Staciekins
Pollux Oil
Donna
Pete
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

The townies left the community center after Day 1 and headed for their homes. When they awoke the next morning, it was all over the news. Another murder!!! The local news reporter said that the mafia struck again! The name of the victim is none other than

Doggerz, just an innocent townie willing to help the town get rid of the scum.

It's time for Day 2 to begin.

Deadline for day 2
Sept 7th, Wednesday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 9
Birdy, Debani, Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Kyle, Pete, Pollux, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 pm

I don't know why but I really didn't expect Cam to be the first victim of the mafia. I'm trying to think who is most suspicious due to this, I just don't think I know yet. I'm not sure this choice was done with any more intention than to throw everyone off.

Anyone see anything I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm shocked Cam is first. Those mean Mafia! Mad

Bye Cam Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 pm

We need to go back and read what Cam posted to see if he offended anyone. I'm going to bed now, but will do some research tomorrow.

Good Night! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pollux Oil
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pollux Oil

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 am

Cam. No

I agree that I don't see any obvious reason why Cam would have been targeted first, but I'll take a closer look just in case.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

Aww man, not Cam!!! =(
I am not sure why the baddies would want him out. His posts seemed quite innocent to me.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

well anyways I was going to respond to something said day one but I forgot. bye doggers...at least you not detective.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Not many people talking... still wondering if Cam said anything suspicious. I reread the first day thread and didn't see anything. Anyone else see anything that may have put a target on his back?
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Seriously MAFIA? SERIOUSLY!?

You went after CAM!? The calm, gentle, loving giant... and personal ORG BFF. Now this gets personal. I was thinking alot about this when I read the post last night... and I'm fairly certain a whole new can of worms is about to be opened potentially resulting in my ousting this week, but I will NOT remain silent on this issue. I will continually work hard to remove the scummiest of the scum from this game.

With that being said, I don't think anything Cam said or did in this game resulted in his death... what I do know, is that the Mafia clearly has a history of knowing Cam and how he plays. A very STRONG, SMART, and SENSITIVE player... not somebody the mafia would want sticking around for too long...

The more I thought about it, I started to think of my past relationships and games with some of the people in this town. Some of those who I know from years of being on this site include Jordan, Stacie, and Tilghman.

One person really stuck out in my mind, one person to me would do something as heartless as ousting Cam the first chance possible. That person to me is Jordan. Jordan, forgive me if I am wrong here, but with my experience in playing with you - you are not the most loyal or caring, and you will do anything to win a game, including throwing friends under the bus.

At his stage in the game, it's hard to determine just who is suspicious other than looking at history. And history would prove that Jordan is somebody who would pull a big, devastating move such as this to further himself in the game as a mafia.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Also, Townies, we CANNOT afford to have a repeat of Day 1 and not oust anybody since every day we decide not to lynch, every night one more innocent person gets picked off and the mafia gets that much closer to victory.

I encourage you all to step up and speak out at this point and let's get to the bottom of this messed up situation.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

One thing I am thinking is that Debani you could be right in your assumptions but I think another thing it could be is someone who doesn't have a history with Cam and saw him as someone not contributing much and would throw everyone off today. I'd say that seems likely as it has done just that.

So at this point the people I'm looking at closely are: Jordan, Kiwi, Birdy, Pollux and Kyle. The others I just don't see as likely to choose Cam first. Though I will say I am not ruling anyone out cause someone could have chose him first to again throw people off of them. It is definitely an interesting turn of events and I agree we need to arrest someone today
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 pm

I agree Debani. We can't afford a repeat of day one. We have till Wednesday to nominate someone.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

CamDAY 2 BEGINS  735214

Debani wrote:
One person really stuck out in my mind, one person to me would do something as heartless as ousting Cam the first chance possible. That person to me is Jordan. Jordan, forgive me if I am wrong here, but with my experience in playing with you - you are not the most loyal or caring, and you will do anything to win a game, including throwing friends under the bus.

At his stage in the game, it's hard to determine just who is suspicious other than looking at history. And history would prove that Jordan is somebody who would pull a big, devastating move such as this to further himself in the game as a mafia.

Oh wow, you don't even know me anymore Nick. The last time you played with me was years ago and I've changed a lot I would not throw my friends under the bus and I would not take out big competitors early on. Yes, I am a competitive person and I like to win but in this game if I were mafia removing Cam wouldn't have been a smart move for me to make if I was trying to win? It just doesn't make sense. I'm not taking it personal, but you were a little insulting in your post which makes me suspcious of you for pointing the finger so quickly with some weird opinion you have formed of me from five years ago.

I also agree with Pete, I think the mafia who killed Cam don't have a strong history with Cam. Everyone loves Cam and I can really only see someone killing him who doesn't know him well..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Jordan, I appreciate your understanding on my suspicion. When it comes down to it, I don't know the others so I am definitely looking at those who I to act a certain way. However - my suspicion does remain...

I don't think Kyle and Kiwi are necessarily on my radar at this point - this in response to Pete's suspicion...

I am also thinking Birdy would be the type to stir the pot by ousting Cam this early in the investigation. There is absolutely something suspicious about you and this suspicion is one that I have had since day one. Your contributions to the discussion about trying to uncover the mafia is very limited. I want you to step up and start helping the team, because to me it seems you are reluctant, you are holding something back...

Pollux - I just don't know with this one - as with Stacie... either could play the mafia role very well. Donna and Pete, nothing yanking at me as being suspicious at this point...

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Staciekins wrote:
I agree Debani. We can't afford a repeat of day one. We have till Wednesday to nominate someone.

I 100% agree with this, we cannot afford to let a another chance to lynch the scum pass,lets make sure that dogga did not die in vain.

I'm going to go back and reread all post to see if anyone jumps out at me, i already have my first hunch and i made that clear as day.

Deciding to vote off in actives is not going to cut it this time we must make a decision
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Im sorry how am I to stir the pot when I don't even know doggers. ... or cam whatevers.

Oh yea and whoever called me a bandwagon vote from day one...umm hell no because I voted for her because she wasnt helping....the shit shes wrote today is just filler and really isnt needed. So as of right now I still stick by my Fos.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

I agree that anyone who would kill off Cam, doesn't know him well.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Hmmmmm, Donna, you are possibly raising some suspicion to me now... Jordan & Donna = Mafia? Seems like you have Jordan's back, yet you don't have much to say on WHO can actually be the mafia?

We need to start figuring out who as a team we are going to lynch this week...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 am

I vote pete
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 am

Deadline for day 2
Sept 7th, Wednesday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Pete: 1 vote of 5 - Kyle

Pending Votes: 8
Birdy, Debani, Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Pete, Pollux, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am

Debani, I never said I had Jordan's back. Jordan is a nice guy, and he could be mafia. Even if he was late, he was here in time to vote Mafia night 1. Cam is my friend, he has stood up for me many times in these games. I would never kill him. I was shocked that he was killed the first night. I think someone who killed Cam would be someone who isn't as friendly with him.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

Im also starting to fos debani. He was the first one to say that doggers had to of been killed by someone he knew. That would of been all fine and dandy if he hadnt casting foses on everyone and they mama. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 am

Kyle, why are you voting for me? I'm not gonna do a revenge vote or anything but I find it weird to vote with no explanation at all. I'd like to know why you chose to vote for me over others so that I can defend myself here. I'm not mafia, that I can promise you. I don't have a role other than townie so please don't arrest me as it'll hurt the town.

Debani is actually going up in suspicion for me honestly. I don't get what would make Donna seem to be with Jordan, that seems a little desperate. Jordan is definitely a suspect but to be completely honest, with Cam being first killed off I think it is highly unlikely that Donna is mafia. I'm thinking that my vote is gonna land on Debani, but I'm still not positive yet. Wanna make the right decision
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 am

First of all - I've told you once, and I will tell you again, I am a townie looking to rid the mafia of this town. If you see my game play and suspicions as suspicious behaviour itself, that is completely understandable. Yes, maybe I am making too many accusations here, but I do NOT trust ANYBODY. So ALL of you to me are guilty until proven innocent... unfortunately. And I would expect all of you to adopt the same mentality.

Second of all, nobody should be protecting ANYBODY else except themselves. Really, when it comes down to it nobody knows who anybody else is... UNLESS... you are MAFIA!! The mafia will of course attempt to protect each other in this game, and that's why more and more suspicions are raised as the day goes on.

For instance, and call me crazy if you'd like... my newest and top suspicion is PETE. Pete, you never even mentioned that you thought I would be a suspicion until Birdy and Donna mentioned so. Earlier in the day you accused a bunch of people yourself, not one of those being me, but as soon as a vote was sent your way, you immediately changed your whole opinion and pointed a finger at me...

I can understand, I really do. But I don't see where this is coming from.

I am going to come right out and say it...

I'd like us to consider lynching JORDAN or BIRDY. This week, if you feel I should be a third nom, then I'm cool with that - then I can go join Cam in heaven and we can be there together forever... the way it was meant to be anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

I think I am leaning towards Jordan too! I think someone who doesn't know Cam well voted him out. I think we need to gather our votes because tomorrow is the last day and we don't want a repeat of day one.

I vote Jordan (Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next