ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Birdy
Staciekins
Pollux Oil
Donna
Pete
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 pm

I think it would be to obvious for mafia to defend each other. And your only defense is "im not mafia....Im townie". thats not a very good desense.

I cast my vote for debani.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

actually Debani I mentioned on day one that I was suspicious of you, I may not have mentioned it in my other post from earlier in this day round because you were not that high on my list for who would have chosen Cam first. To add to that, I don't believe anyone to be innocent except myself. Anyone could be using Cam to throw suspicion everywhere and nowhere at the same time, and it is working very well unfortunately.

At this point the only people I will vote for this round are the following: Debani, Jordan, Birdy and Kiwi.

I just feel that with each post from Debani is making me scratch my head, though at some points he makes me certain he cannot be mafia, there are other post that makes me feel he has to be. It is hard for me to choose one way or the other. This is the reason I haven't voted yet because I'm conflicted on what is right and what is wrong.

Kiwi is on the list because last round when Debani said his gut feeling was telling him that Kiwi was mafia, Kiwi never defended himself saying that he was townie and not mafia. Just went after Debani in retaliation.

Jordan I feel hasn't really contributed and yet has shown up at the same time. I feel that he is definitely someone to keep an eye on

Birdy. Just something about Birdy has me wary, and has since day one. Truth be told though I'm not sure he's the right person to vote for this round.

I think that we'll learn the most from either Debani, Kiwi or Jordan going this round.

Another topic I wanna bring up is the detective. I have a feeling who the detective may be but don't wanna say who cause I don't wanna get them killed and this is also keeping me from placing my vote yet.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Pete... you bring up good points with your suspicions. I scratch my head when debani posts as well, although he does not come across as a baddie, yet. I am going to hold off on suspecting him.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Deadline for day 2
Sept 7th, Wednesday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Pete: 1 vote of 5 - Kyle
Jordan: 1 vote of 5 - Stacie

Debani: 1 vote of 5 - Birdy

Pending Votes: 6
Debani, Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Pete, Pollux,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

I would encourage the entire group to vote ignorance out of this town this time around. Of course it's very difficult to pinpoint Mafia members at this point, but what we can do, is eliminate a suspicious player AND somebody with little to no contributions such as Birdy. I just can't help but to trust my instinct on this one. Jordan is on the top of my list, but he is neither hindering or helping the investigation. You Birdy, bring NO insight into the investigation, and vote personally. Yes vote me as Mafia if you wish, you are entitled to your opinion (as am I), but WHAT is your reasoning friend? This isn't Survivor or Big Brother, you can't retaliate suspicion by suspecting me... so get yo shit together and bring some clarity to the investigation.

I have told you all time and time again, that I am dedicated to helping the greater cause. I am not just a townie.... I am a SMART townie, who wants to rid the scum as soon as possible to ensure the most amount of lives possible are spared. Now, I have not only a mission, I have a vendetta - to avenge the death of Cam.

My instinct on day 1 shouted Birdy... and today, with his ignorance in this investigation, the first nail in your coffin has been sealed. If you can bring some insightful information to the table, then maybe, just maybe, I will change my vote... but don't count on it, scum.

My vote: Birdy
Back to top Go down
Pollux Oil
Stargazer
Stargazer
Pollux Oil

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Whoa whoa whoooooa. My internet craps up for a day, and I come back to this? Okay let's step back here a second.

Debani wrote:
Seriously MAFIA? SERIOUSLY!?

You went after CAM!? The calm, gentle, loving giant... and personal ORG BFF. Now this gets personal. I was thinking alot about this when I read the post last night... and I'm fairly certain a whole new can of worms is about to be opened potentially resulting in my ousting this week, but I will NOT remain silent on this issue. I will continually work hard to remove the scummiest of the scum from this game.

Okay, okay. Debani, what's going on here? This isn't a Survivor or a Big Brother game. You're taking a mafia hit entirely too personal and taking it to an emotional level. I highly doubt the mafia was thinking "Aw, Cam is such a sweet and caring guy....LET'S CRUSH HIM." when they decided to kill him last night. There could be any number of reasons as to why they killed Cam. Off the top of my head:

-They knew him, and knew he was a smart player
-They didn't know him, and wanted to take out somebody that couldn't be traced back to them
-They thought he might be the Detective
-They picked a name out of a hat
-They thought his death might cause confusion

That's just five I came up with in the last minute. There's lots more. The point is, the mafia could have killed Cam for any number of reasons. So instead of bringing about an emotional response, we need to step back and think for a second. Think logically, not emotionally. Now, the problem is, Cam didn't really give us much to go on in his posts. He didn't put down a vote, so we don't really know who he thought was suspicious. That's why I always encourage people to put down votes, even if we're not going to hit a majority, simply because it leaves a record for us to look at if they're killed. Thankfully, people are doing that today.

Debani wrote:
Hmmmmm, Donna, you are possibly raising some suspicion to me now... Jordan & Donna = Mafia? Seems like you have Jordan's back, yet you don't have much to say on WHO can actually be the mafia?

We need to start figuring out who as a team we are going to lynch this week...

Bad! Bad Debani, bad! /hits on nose with a newspaper. Just because two people agree and have the same opinion doesn't mean they're working together! This is a misattribution. In fact, in my experience it is more likely that mafia will disagree than agree, just to throw people off their trail.

Kyle wrote:
I vote pete

Thank you for this wonderful, insightful post filled with reasoning. I totally agree with you on all your points about why you're voting for Pete. It makes perfect sense.

Rolling Eyes

Donna wrote:
Debani, I never said I had Jordan's back. Jordan is a nice guy, and he could be mafia. Even if he was late, he was here in time to vote Mafia night 1. Cam is my friend, he has stood up for me many times in these games. I would never kill him. I was shocked that he was killed the first night. I think someone who killed Cam would be someone who isn't as friendly with him.

I'll say it again. THIS IS NOT SURVIVOR. This is mafia. You shouldn't give a flipping fruit whether or not somebody is your friend or not. Since you're saying that if you were mafia you would have never killed Cam, does the opposite hold true? Would you have never accused him of being mafia simply because he's your friend? Because if so, that's dumb. Anybody can be mafia, and the mafia can kill for any reason.

Again, drawing from experience, I've played with people that have taken out their friends on purpose on Night One, because they were afraid their good friends would be able to identify their play style and know when they were lying. Being his friend nets you 0 points exactly on the "I'm not scum" scale.

----

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and vote now. I will probably change it later if nobody else agrees with me on why, but here goes.

I'm voting for KYLE.

His only contribution today was a vote for Pete with no explanation. At the end of Day One he said:

Quote :
Doubtful Im going to be voting this first night, no one sticks out to me as a baddie and Ive never been much of a bandwagoner. Debani does seem to be drawing early attention to herself, which seems odd for a mafia role, so Im not sold on it. Ill also be heading out for the evening here shortly, so good luck to everyone with whatever result we end up with.

So at the end of Day One, nobody stood out to him and he didn't feel comfortable voting. Didn't want to leave a trail. Now, all of a sudden, he throws out a throwaway vote with absolutely no explanation. Nobody has brought up Pete really at all. Prior to Kyle's vote, the only new things Pete had posted was:

Pete wrote:
I don't know why but I really didn't expect Cam to be the first victim of the mafia. I'm trying to think who is most suspicious due to this, I just don't think I know yet. I'm not sure this choice was done with any more intention than to throw everyone off.

Anyone see anything I'm missing?
*standard reaction to a Nightkill. Nothing particularly suspicious here.

Pete wrote:
One thing I am thinking is that Debani you could be right in your assumptions but I think another thing it could be is someone who doesn't have a history with Cam and saw him as someone not contributing much and would throw everyone off today. I'd say that seems likely as it has done just that.

So at this point the people I'm looking at closely are: Jordan, Kiwi, Birdy, Pollux and Kyle. The others I just don't see as likely to choose Cam first. Though I will say I am not ruling anyone out cause someone could have chose him first to again throw people off of them. It is definitely an interesting turn of events and I agree we need to arrest someone today
*A general blanket statement, along with the fact that he thinks half the remaining people could be mafia.

Both of Pete's statements prior to his vote are very....normal. Noncommital, just kind of regurgitation of information that's already been presented. And yet...somewhere in there, supposedly there's something that triggered a "Pete is mafia!" reaction from Kyle. And I don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Wow Pollux.. very insightful. I did think it was strange about Kyle just posting his vote for Pete with no explanation.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 1 vote of 5 - Stacie

Birdy:1 vote of 5 - Debani
Kyle: 1 vote of 5 - Pollux

Pending Votes: 4
Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Pete,
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Debani wrote:
I would encourage the entire group to vote ignorance out of this town this time around. Of course it's very difficult to pinpoint Mafia members at this point, but what we can do, is eliminate a suspicious player AND somebody with little to no contributions such as Birdy. I just can't help but to trust my instinct on this one. Jordan is on the top of my list, but he is neither hindering or helping the investigation. You Birdy, bring NO insight into the investigation, and vote personally. Yes vote me as Mafia if you wish, you are entitled to your opinion (as am I), but WHAT is your reasoning friend? This isn't Survivor or Big Brother, you can't retaliate suspicion by suspecting me... so get yo shit together and bring some clarity to the investigation.

I have told you all time and time again, that I am dedicated to helping the greater cause. I am not just a townie.... I am a SMART townie, who wants to rid the scum as soon as possible to ensure the most amount of lives possible are spared. Now, I have not only a mission, I have a vendetta - to avenge the death of Cam.

My instinct on day 1 shouted Birdy... and today, with his ignorance in this investigation, the first nail in your coffin has been sealed. If you can bring some insightful information to the table, then maybe, just maybe, I will change my vote... but don't count on it, scum.

My vote: Birdy

I find your logic so stupid and full of shit when you got people like stacie walking up and down these board talking about ...."oh thats very insightful I think your right"

type of shit and you say that I have nothing to offer. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER YOU FOSED EVERYONE UP and DOWN THIS GAME.
I simply voted for you because what you are doing seems like you are trying to negate all the attention on you and cast it off on others. Which is a good reason to lynch anyone really.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm

What does Fosed mean? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:20 pm

finger of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm

ok going to post real quick here have to run to work,

This is what the marfia wants all our votes split with 1 vote for each person,we need to come together and vote as one block or another towny will die,

time to pull together people
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Oh, okay.. Thanks Birdy. I had never heard it before.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

I feel that the person that has made the most sense thus far is Pollux and am thinking of voting along with him. I agree with Kiwi that we gotta come together somehow, or at least 5 of us must come together.

A pet peeve of mine in these games is voting with no explanation. It does nothing to help the town at all, and is frustrating to deal with and for that reason I'd be fine with joining in a vote for Kyle. However we still have a little time and I don't wanna jump on a vote without being comfortable with it.

With that said, I am still keeping an eye on Debani, Jordan, Kiwi and Birdy. I think those four need to be watched closely

I have some questions for some of you:

Jordan, Donna and Stacie - who are the top 2 most suspicious in your opinions? Please explain why to help us see your logic. We cannot come together if we don't understand each other.

Kiwi - can you defend yourself from Debani's claim last round. I don't feel you ever did and I really think we need something from you.

Birdy/Debani - besides Debani/Birdy, who would you most want to vote for at this point?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

My top two suspicions are Birdy and Kyle.

Jordan was on my list, but I am not so sure anymore..

I RETRACT my vote from JORDAN. We do need to ban together here and vote all for the same people.

Kyle is on my list because he voted for Pete for absolutely no reason. Well, let me restate... there may be a reason, we just don't know what it is.

Birdy is on my list, because of his statement of stirring the pot on not knowing CAM, (or doggers or whatever). I do think Cam got voted off by someone who didn't know him very well. There were no suspicious posts from him during day one, therefore, Birdy's statement put him on my radar.

Therefore,

Kyle
Birdy...

Really, no hard feelings.. but those are the two on my list.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Pete wrote:

Kiwi - can you defend yourself from Debani's claim last round. I don't feel you ever did and I really think we need something from you.

As far as i was concered Debanis claim last round felt to me like lets put too random names out there and see if we can stir a reaction.so he really has no proof just a random accusation.

I will say this if i was the mafia would of been pretty easy to throw a random vote in this round say for stacie, to make sure there is no majority and rack up a easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Yet Kiwi, you still have yet to vote. Stop cowering around and voice your opinion on the matter at hand, and take a stand. Name some names, and name your suspicions.

Those of you playing it "safe" not saying anything and tip-toeing around the task at hand? Come on guys - step up..
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

I JUST DID ON THAT MATTER

Still digging for info on my vote
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Birdy: 1 vote of 5 - Debani

Pending Votes: 5
Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I do believe that the mafia have already voted and are trying to split the vote so we are confussed and do not come to a decision.

Birdy is near the top of the list some of his posts stink of BS and kyle for voteing without a reason
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Lets get this ball rolling.. deadline is tomorrow.

I vote for Birdy!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Birdy: 1 vote of 5 - Debani, Stacie

Pending Votes: 4
Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Pete,
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 pm

I think Kiwi makes a good point, that the Mafia have probably already voted and have split their votes. But it's still confusing and I'm going to wait to vote until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Okay stop calling me he because its rude when im a shhe.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Hmmmm bandwagon much stacie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next