ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+8
Santos
Jordan
Staciekins
Kyle
Donna
Niki
Pete
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

DAY 2

It seems like some people got very little sleep during the night. Lot's of activity going on. As you start to do a head count to see who is around, you notice that someone is missing. Everyone fears the worst, and their suspicions are correct. Murdered in the night after falling asleep in Comm, she was found slumped over in her seat. One shot to the back of the head, she never saw it coming. There was one peice of paper found, looked like she had scribbled something down but it was illegible.

RIP
DAY 2 BEGINS Nikita11

*Nikita's Identity = Michael.
You have lost your seer.

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 1.

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Deadline for day 2
Monday, May 7th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 11
Belasen, Debani, DJ, Donna, Jordan, Kiwi, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:35 am

this sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:35 am

Well that sucks. We lost our seer already. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:04 am

That's so sad that Michael is gone! DAY 2 BEGINS 735214
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:46 am

Not off to a good start....
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:24 am

Oh man!!! Not the Seer. Boo!

Wish you were still here Michael!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Well that really sucks :/ Now what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Well we lost our seer and i know it sucks , but are we really going to cry about it and give up ? It's not the end of the game so let's try to make some pieces together . From the first round who do you guys think was against Micheal ?
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:33 pm

well thats what happen's when u all stand around saying lets let the mafia have a free shot....

so saying that i think the mafia are jordan and nikki

jordan cause he was pretty quick to take the bait and sling a vote my way. and nikki for the "let just vote for kiwi if everyone else do's"

i vote JORDAN

game over
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Deadline for day 2
Monday, May 7th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 1 vote of 6 - Kiwi

Pending Votes: 10
Belasen, Debani, DJ, Donna, Jordan, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Well to respond to Kiwi, I did not vote for you and the reason I said I thought about it for a bit was because it seemed like you didn't care about trying to catch the mafia, just wanted to joke around and sarcastically vote for yourself. In the end though, I realized this is a number's game and didn't wanna vote for you simply because of that because if you were innocent we'd lose one of our own.. I figured you were innocent and had no special role cuz the real mafia wouldn't go around joking about voting themself out, nor would a detective/nurse/tracker role, but then again that could be a mind trick you pulled to make people think that you're not taking things seriously and are just an innocent with no role, when in reality you're a baddie. and as far as your accusation about me being mafia goes.. I will swear that it is NOT me. And to be honest, Jordan hasn't seemed to do anything that suspicious yet either.. I think it's interesting how you just throw names out there...

edited for misspelling
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm not sure who to pick as a baddie. They could be anyone. I'm going to wait for a while and see who looks suspicious before I vote for someone.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Niki wrote:
Well to respond to Kiwi, I did not vote for you and the reason I said I thought about it for a bit was because it seemed like you didn't care about trying to catch the mafia, just wanted to joke around and sarcastically vote for yourself. In the end though, I realized this is a number's game and didn't wanna vote for you simply because of that because if you were innocent we'd lose one of our own.. I figured you were innocent and had no special role cuz the real mafia wouldn't go around joking about voting themself out, nor would a detective/nurse/tracker role, but then again that could be a mind trick you pulled to make people think that you're not taking things seriously and are just an innocent with no role, when in reality you're a baddie. and as far as your accusation about me being mafia goes.. I will swear that it is NOT me. And to be honest, Jordan hasn't seemed to do anything that suspicious yet either.. I think it's interesting how you just throw names out there...

edited for misspelling

how else do you get a reaction
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Donna wrote:
I'm not sure who to pick as a baddie. They could be anyone. I'm going to wait for a while and see who looks suspicious before I vote for someone.

or you can just do nothing and say this

Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:04 pm

-KIWI- wrote:
Donna wrote:

Lmao Kiwi... Donna, do you have a generic bot that responds for you? Time and time again your input is just a little less than that of what a rock would say. Please for the sake of the game say something more.

I am voting either Jordan or Donna.

Why?

Well - before Kiwi had even posted I had a suspicion of Jordan. It's interesting he and Michael voted the same way last round and Jordan I know to be very smart, very mechanical, and getting rid of Michael in his mind would have done a few things. 1. Take out probably the most intelligent person (other than me), and 2. Since I called Jordan and Michael out last round it would make me seem mafia.

Luckily, none of you have taken the bait for the #2 situation, although I was very worried.

My other vote to Donna would be simply because I can never tell with her one liner's of zero contribution she can be bad and using this same strategy of nothingness she always does.

I will vote one of those two before the day ends unless something better comes up.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Well, you do seem rather suspicious Debani. You being quiet at the beginning of the last round made me a bit suspicious. I don't see Jordan as suspicious. My suspicions are for Debani or Kiwi. Especially Kiwi because he voted myself, trying to throw us off him being a baddie.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:19 am

Ugh messy round . This shit is all over the place .

Kyle why don't you get drunk so you can revealed some stuff like you did in the last Witches game DAY 2 BEGINS 35478 DAY 2 BEGINS 35478. That will help a lot this round . DAY 2 BEGINS 871743
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:36 am

Awww the seer's outtie!!

Okay, so i wasn't expecting Michael to go first, it's a pretty clever kill as we can't really point fingers... It's hard for me to think (which Probably comes as no surprise lol) who would want to kill him.

I don't think santos or debani r the killers - i just dont... I know Jordan is a very clever player and wouldn't b surprised if he had a part in michaels death. Sorry Jordan lol just sayin!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:07 am

Firstly, I contribute more than others so you'd be dumb to lynch me if we want to figure anything out sometime soon in this game. Secondly, I don't even know Michael so how would it be such a move I would make? Honestly if I could kill someone it would have been a player I KNOW is smart and is bringing stuff to the table - like Debani, Santos, or Kyle. I guess Michael and I voted together last round? I don't see how that makes me a baddie, honestly.. basing a lynch on such a strong player as myself is foolish during round 2, ESPECIALLY when you're gonna base it off 1 round of votes where I voted for Kiwi purely for the true fact that she was asked questions, and did not answer them and I had others agree with me too, they just didn't vogte her. Now, I don't know who I find suspicious yet but obviously a part of me is irked Ive be accused by Debani.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
dj
dj

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:37 am

-KIWI- wrote:
Donna wrote:

Laughing

What the eff..

Looking at the question Santos posed - Michael ended up being the perfect person for the Mafia to take out, just based on the fact that when he did speak up, he had something to say, but he wasn't really in the foreground of last round. I wonder if voting and then retracting his vote had any significance?

And I'm pretty sure Kiwi is a dude, Jordo.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:51 am

I think Michael was killed because the mafia knew he was smart and likely to contribute a lot to the game.

I'd like to hear more from those who haven't said much yet this round.. Like Donna, Pete, Kyle and Stacie. What are you guys' thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:26 am

The day is just a tale that will continue to be told, Id like to see who takes control of the story.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:35 am

In the meantime I vote for Niki
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:14 am

Big mistake. I'm not the mafia or the blocker.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:22 am

Jordan wrote:
Firstly, I contribute more than others so you'd be dumb to lynch me if we want to figure anything out sometime soon in this game. Secondly, I don't even know Michael so how would it be such a move I would make? Honestly if I could kill someone it would have been a player I KNOW is smart and is bringing stuff to the table - like Debani, Santos, or Kyle. I guess Michael and I voted together last round? I don't see how that makes me a baddie, honestly.. basing a lynch on such a strong player as myself is foolish during round 2, ESPECIALLY when you're gonna base it off 1 round of votes where I voted for Kiwi purely for the true fact that she was asked questions, and did not answer them and I had others agree with me too, they just didn't vogte her. Now, I don't know who I find suspicious yet but obviously a part of me is irked Ive be accused by Debani.

Well listen, just because you contribute more than others does not mean you aren't Mafia. And if you think that all the "contributors" are gonna be here till the end, you are wrong. Because the more somebody contributes the better of an idea we can get as to who's doin who. Your logic and defense to my accusations Jordan were a bit weak. This concerns me. Usually you get all flared up like a pissed off bull's nostrils when I say anything against you... and this was kinda non-chalant and not saying much. The only thing you said in your defense was "I contribute a lot" and in my opinion, that don't say much... and like Shania Twain says... that don't impress me much.

Also, did you call Santos smart?!? DAY 2 BEGINS 871743

DJ, DONNA, NIKI, STACIE, BELA who... is... the MAFIA? Well probably one of you, staying silent and not pointing fingers. Its the tried tested and true strategy for anybody with something to hide. This rounds are short, its imperative we talk and put all of (or most) of our cards on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 2 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next