ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+8
Santos
Jordan
Staciekins
Kyle
Donna
Niki
Pete
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:31 am

Well, I am just not good at interrogating, that's all. Those of you who've played with me in the past know that. I just have problems coming up with questions. I've been here, I read everything. I was super shocked that Michael was killed off. The seer could have been really beneficial to us.

I have no clue who the baddies are at this point. I think it's hard to tell. I went back and read day one over, no on really stood out to me as wanting to lynch Michael.

As far as all of you go, I am sure we probably should lynch someone... just so the baddies don't have another "free" round, where they can do whatever.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:44 am

I'm not mafia and I don't think I've been that silent compared to some. I
hadn't pointed any fingers yet because I wasn't really sold on anyone
specific being a baddie. I don't like to just sit there and mindlessly throw out names just for shits and giggles because then we end up doing stupid things like lynching our nurse or detective first. I like to have a reason or atleast somewhat of a hunch before I just accuse someone, but trust me, I don't hold back when I have a hunch.. as you probably recall, a couple Witches games ago, when I suspected Zack I made that loud and clear and I was right.

Now with all of that being said.. I think that Kyle is acting a bit suspicious because the comments he's made have all been very random and
then he just goes and votes me without even a reason.

So far in the game his comments have been:

Word.

I vote Pete, just to get it going =)

I just did it for fun cause I knew no one would be lynched day one.
Everyone will agree to a no lynch and the baddies will naturally join
right in with that notion.

Not off to a good start....

The day is just a tale that will continue to be told, Id like to see who takes control of the story.

In the meantime I vote for Niki

So basically he's voted for Pete just for the hell of it and the for me without any real reason and then throws in little lines like "the day is just a tale that will continue to be told.." Seems a bit weird to me.

Also, Kiwi's whole deal of joking about voting himself and his sarcasm were looked at by most of us as just not very helpful but we didn't lynch him because most of us figured well he must just be an innocent with no role and just wanting to joke around to make the game interesting. but what a great strategy that would be to make us all think he's just being silly and has no important role. Seems a bit odd to me as well.

Now Jordan hasn't seemed too suspicious to me however Debani's recent comment about how this time when people are accusing him he doesn't seem too offended like he has been in the past did kinda make me think.. is he not as offended because he actually is a baddie? Or does he just wanna stay away from drama in the game, which I would totally understand as listening to people argue and call eachother things like 'retards' really doesn't get us anywhere.

Then we have Donna who is really hard to read because she hasn't said much at all but that's her style of playing.. she usually just kinda flies under the radar even when she had good roles.. I'd like to hear more of her thoughts.

I would also like to hear from Pete and Stacie cuz they've hardly said anything yet this round.. I know Stacie has a daughter and Pete works so they could just be busy but I'd def. like to get their input as well.

So there ya go.. those are my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:47 am

Ok, sorry Stacie.. just noticed you commented above me while I was writing that.

I too was surprised Michael was killed off first, but then again when you think about it, he is one of the smartest people here and I doubt the mafia would wanna kill someone who doesn't say much because they're easy targets and Michael did have some good points last round.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

sorry I didn't post yesterday, worked all day and wasn't feeling good either.

I'm having a hard time deciding who I think is suspicious and who I think isn't. No one is cleared in my mind yet.

I do see the points made against Kyle, Jordan, Debani, and Donna. I think as of now I may vote for one of them but I am not rushing my vote as I'd like us to all discuss things a bit more first.

Kyle, you haven't really added much yet, I'd like to know why you voted Niki. What makes her most suspicious to you?

Jordan, you defended yourself by saying you are active, but is there any other reason you can think of that would tell us you are innocent?

Debani, I agree with the comments that you being quiet last round was out of character. I wonder if it is cause you have a good role and are trying to be more successful with it this time or you have no role and just wanna participate more. I could see it being either way, so I'm not sure yet

Donna, outside of Jordan, Debani and Kiwi, who would you see as being most suspicious? anyone that no one has mentioned yet?

I have no clue who I'd want to vote for yet and need more discussion to narrow it down.

I'd also like to hear from DJ, Belasen and Stacie. Who do you three think is standing out as having an evil role?
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:30 am

Wow Pete... great insight, really. That is coming from a smart dude, maybe the smart dude who killed off the other smart dude? I never thought you had it in you Pete. Well written, mechanical, and sensical posts. You don't see much of that around here...

I think for me right now it can still be anybody. I guess I am grasping for straws here. As each posts gets made, a different opinion is formed.

I'm going to have to vote to lynch soon. Still thinking Donna or Jordan. Although, Santos is being rather quiet (thankfully) but still raises an eyebrow... I don't think he would have killed Michael.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Deadline for day 2
Monday, May 7th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 1 vote of 6 - Kiwi
Niki: 1 vote of 6 - Kyle

Pending Votes: 9
Belasen, Debani, DJ, Donna, Jordan, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:39 pm

I was defending myself at 3am on Cinco de Mayo, of course I wasn't myself typical self Laughing I still don't understand your reasoning to think I'm a baddie, or anyone else that has jumped on your bandwagon.You say I haven't acted myself, perhaps that's because my weekend has been pretty packed and I haven't had a lot of time to keep caught up on things. I had little time to defend myself while intoxicated last night and said what I felt was neccesary to say to convince you I'm not a baddie. Apparently that wasn't enough, so if you don't believe me just look at my Voters Choice game on here. I update that thing so quickly and there's rarely a time where I let more than a few hours pass without updating it. This weekend that was not the case, and I feel that fact can help show you I'm not just "not being myself" like I've been accused but I've actually had a lot going on for once and its taken away from my time here.

Having more time to read things now, and with new comments being made since last night I do find a few things suspicious. I don't feel Kyle, Pete, or Niki have been acting themselves in this game. Kyle has been quieter than usual and Pete and Niki I feel have been more expressive than I remember them being in the past. I'm not sure which of these three is a baddie, but I do strongly feel lynching one of them is our best option. My gut tells me Pete, but I will hold off on voting til I hear from other people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:44 pm

I don't feel I am acting any differently than past games. Sure there are games where I have been quieter and other times where I have talked more, but I usually talk the way I am in this game and not sure how it can be perceived as different from any other time.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Debani wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Firstly, I contribute more than others so you'd be dumb to lynch me if we want to figure anything out sometime soon in this game. Secondly, I don't even know Michael so how would it be such a move I would make? Honestly if I could kill someone it would have been a player I KNOW is smart and is bringing stuff to the table - like Debani, Santos, or Kyle. I guess Michael and I voted together last round? I don't see how that makes me a baddie, honestly.. basing a lynch on such a strong player as myself is foolish during round 2, ESPECIALLY when you're gonna base it off 1 round of votes where I voted for Kiwi purely for the true fact that she was asked questions, and did not answer them and I had others agree with me too, they just didn't vogte her. Now, I don't know who I find suspicious yet but obviously a part of me is irked Ive be accused by Debani.

Well listen, just because you contribute more than others does not mean you aren't Mafia. And if you think that all the "contributors" are gonna be here till the end, you are wrong. Because the more somebody contributes the better of an idea we can get as to who's doin who. Your logic and defense to my accusations Jordan were a bit weak. This concerns me. Usually you get all flared up like a pissed off bull's nostrils when I say anything against you... and this was kinda non-chalant and not saying much. The only thing you said in your defense was "I contribute a lot" and in my opinion, that don't say much... and like Shania Twain says... that don't impress me much.

Also, did you call Santos smart?!? DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 871743

DJ, DONNA, NIKI, STACIE, BELA who... is... the MAFIA? Well probably one of you, staying silent and not pointing fingers. Its the tried tested and true strategy for anybody with something to hide. This rounds are short, its imperative we talk and put all of (or most) of our cards on the table.

There it go again . Once again you talked about me . Damn dude being obsessed is sad, specially when the other person doesn't give a fuck about you . DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 609630
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Hmmm i do see why people think Pete is suspicious . In my opinion he is really smart and he is use to host this type of games so he knows what he is doing

Now I don't think that nobody knew that Micheal was the seer , I don't even think that the baddies knew . I feel that it was just coincidence and i guess it was amazing for the baddies because they killed a big fish in the first round .

I do believe that the people that killed Micheal are people that actually know him . Who is really close with Micheal ? Who has played with Micheal this type of games before ? A mean the only game i played with Micheal was a facebook game ( A game that Amanda hosted) and he was actually super cool but i really don't know Micheal that well , so i do think that the person that killed Micheal was actually someone that was close with him .

Amanda, i have a question for you . How do you choose the roles for this game ? Random.org ?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

yes. Random.org.

I put your names into a list alphabetically.

I put the character names into a list alphabetically.

I randomized both list's and then matched them so, for example

Characters:
Dan
Bob
Billy
Jack

Players:
Ralph
mario
Frank
Bertha

Dan/Ralph
Bob/Mario
Billy/Frank
Jack/Bertha

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:15 pm

I don't think I'm being more outspoken than usual. In the ALT and eO mafia type games I've played I usually talk a decent amount. If you look at the witches 3 chaos game where I was Gil Grissom I talked about this much. Now, the most recent witches game I was the blocker (a baddie) so you may have noticed that in that game I didn't say quite as much only cuz I didn't wanna stand out too much so if you're comparing my gameplay to that game of course it seems different. But not compared to other games where I've been good and not bad. With all of this being said, I am 100% NOT a baddie. I swear. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:18 pm

And I agree with santos that whoever killed Michael most likely knew him and knew he was smart.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:21 am

Debani - I thought exactly the same thing about jordans response, last time I thought he was a baddie he didn't take it too well...

I was expecting more of a reaction from you Jordan... This may come back to bite me but....

I vote to lynch Jordan
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:31 am

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 2 votes of 6 - Kiwi, Belasen

Pending Votes: 8
Debani, DJ, Donna, Jordan, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:10 am

Less talking more lynching...or do we need a repeat of last round

except sean of course I love you
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:36 am

....Well I REALLY don't think I'm the right person to lynch this round. We've already lost our seer and took a big bite losing apparently a strong member of the game. WHY ARE WE CHOOSING TO LYNCH ANOTHER STRONG PLAYER!? That's fucking stupid, are we trying to give the mafia the win? I can promise, promise, absoloutely PROMISE you I am not a baddie and that lynching me will be a HUGE mistake for all the townies. Again, we have already lost our seer we have to be REALLY careful who we lynch.

Because the deadline is coming up and my head seems to be on the block, I will throw my vote Donna's way since she seems to be the second choice. We need to lynch someone today or were given the mafia another free round, but we have to lynch carefully. Again, compare the pros and cons of lynching me and weigh the pros and cons of lynching Donna. I am innocent and I stress the town cannot afford to lynch me this round.

I vote for Donna.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:58 am

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Jordan: 2 votes of 6 - Kiwi, Belasen

Donna:1 vote of 6 - Jordan

Pending Votes: 7
Debani, DJ, Donna, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:16 am

Jordan, that's a lot of promises!! I think I may believe you!!

So, we need 6 people to agree on one person to get a lynch tonight, correct?
So far our votes are spread pretty far.... I'm thinking we need to come together so we can figure this out.

Sorry I've been MIA this weekend.. it was a long weekend for me, however, I'm here... and I'm ready!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:27 am

Since I'm innocent and Jordan is targeting me, I am going to throw a vote his way. I also agree with Belasen about Jordan's reactions. Also if I were Mafia, I wouldn't have lynched Michael first. There are bigger threats that I would have picked. So.....

I vote for Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:10 am

I'm not going to vote yet as we still have a few hours to go though I am leaning towards voting Jordan as well. I am also thinking about Kyle, as I feel his comments and actions have been more random than anything.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:17 am

A lot of people have said they believe the killer is someone who knows Michael. I don't know Michael yet I'm suspected of killing him? Now, since I don't know who's close to Michael its hard for me to pointn a finger but that's why we are a team trying to figure this out. WHO WOULD KILL MICHAEL is the real question. Trust me when I tell you it wasn't me.

Donna, I understand your vote for me in a retaliation sense. But you only speak up when someone mentions your name like you have some reason to defend yourself and that vote is a perfect example.

Pete, I don't understand why you are leaning towards me? Please explain as I have explained my actions in this game to you when you asked. I also do agree with you about Kyle acting oddly, though..
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:20 am

Jordan, I am not voting for you. From all of your posts, I'm getting a non baddie vibe. I don't know Michael either, but I am not objecting to voting someone who does know him. Who here is friends with him?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:26 am

Thank you, Stacie I am glad I have some support! I am not sure who Michaels friends are, or even acquanances but I have never played a game with the guy in my life to my knowledge and it just makes completely no sense for a mafia member to just kill "some random perrson." Like I said earlier, if I were mafia id be smart enough to take out someone like Debani night 1.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Jordan, one thing that I only ever take with a grain of salt is anyone saying they are innocent and that it would be a huge mistake to vote them out. My reason for that is that everyone says it.

Every time I start to feel like I have an idea who could be a bad guy, I second guess myself.

I actually really do feel suspicious of Kyle a lot, and I am thinking maybe voting for him is the best option. I don't know, I just don't know what to do, I don't want to vote the wrong person out.

Losing the seer really hurts our chances and I don't want us to lose any of the other good roles, we need them. I also don't necessarily think that the bad guys had to have known Michael in order to eliminate him. I think that could be a ruse to keep us from suspecting certain people. It just is a way of narrowing down the suspects and I really feel like that is dangerous thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next