ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Birdy
Staciekins
Pollux Oil
Donna
Pete
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Yes, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were a girl. I don't know you at all actually.

And, yes, I do bandwaggon. I have never hid it in any games. I'm probably known for it.

Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 pm

just cause someone votes the same as someone else doesn't necessarily mean it is bandwagoning, though it may be in the case of Stacie. How are we gonna get a majority if people don't vote together.

I am gonna vote in the morning for sure. I know who I am suspicious of and one of those people are who I'll vote for. If one of them has the most votes I'll join that vote.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 pm

And to add to my bandwaggoning comment..

a person who bandwaggon's is a person who jumps on to the majority vote.... as I saw it, no one had the majority, everyone was even when I voted, soooo you can't really call it that.

And, I did state my reason on why I voted for you. It was because I thought your comment about stirring the pot with Cam was suspicious. I'm not sure if that's why Debani voted for you, but I did have my own reasons.

So, while yes I am a bandwaggoner, and I do usually vote for someone who has the most votes, I wouldn't say it was that way this time.

=/
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Pete wrote:
just cause someone votes the same as someone else doesn't necessarily mean it is bandwagoning, though it may be in the case of Stacie. How are we gonna get a majority if people don't vote together.

I am gonna vote in the morning for sure. I know who I am suspicious of and one of those people are who I'll vote for. If one of them has the most votes I'll join that vote.
she admitted to it so thanks for your input. btw Donna...I think I played a game with you before. Im Piper from all stars isurv1vor.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 am

I was just reading the day 2 stuff and for some reason Pete stook out to me as potentially mafia. I have been gone since I voted so I havent had lot of time to gt caught up. Ill do that now.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 am

If I die today. My dying foses are debani and stacie. if anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am

I VOTE BIRDY
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 am

I'm gonna vote Birdy as well as I just feel she is one of the most suspicious and is closest to getting the majority and since today is the last day that is what I'm going on
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Stargazer
Stargazer
Birdy

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 pm

okay then Adios amigos and like umm town you better win.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Deadline for day 2
Sept 7th, Wednesday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Pete: 1 vote of 5 - Kyle
Debani: 1 vote of 5 - Birdy
Birdy: 1 vote of 5 - Debani, Stacie, Kiwi, Pete
Kyle: 1 vote of 5 - Pollux

Pending Votes: 2
Donna, Jordan
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Guys - we still need one more vote! Come on... we can't let this go and have another innocent life claimed without or retaliation!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:28 pm

I'll seal the deal and vote for Birdy! Sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Deadline for day 2
Sept 7th, Wednesday 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Pete: 1 vote of 5 - Kyle
Debani: 1 vote of 5 - Birdy
Birdy: 5 votes of 5 - Debani, Stacie, Kiwi, Pete, Donna
Kyle: 1 vote of 5 - Pollux

Pending Votes: 1
Jordan
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm

After another long day of debate, yall as a town came together and managed to vote as a majority for who you thought seemed the most suspicious. You had a lot of things to consider this time. Did you make the right choice?

*Agents come in and arrest Birdy and take her to the jail house for interrogation*

Birdy was just a townie. She was found INNOCENT and released. It looks like yall are going to have to rethink things a little better next time townies.

NIGHT TIME PHASE BEGINS NOW.

MAFIA = I need both of you to send me a private message here on the board and tell me who you want to kill. You both must send me the same name for the hit to go through.

DETECTIVE = I need you to send me a private message here on the board and tell me who you want to investigate. You will be told whether this person is guilty or innocent.

There is no talking during the night phase of the game except between the two mafia members. See you all again on Day 3 which will be posted right after the night time phase deadline is reached.

NIGHT TIME PHASE DEADLINE: Friday, September 9th, 11:59pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS    DAY 2 BEGINS  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3