ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Belasen
Staciekins
-KIWI-
Niki
Donna
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Kyle you make a good point about the no lynch. Kiwi is my main suspect right now but I was wrong to suspect you so I wouldn't wanna make a mistake like that again. If he was actually the body guard (which I doubt but you never 100% know) then I'd be shooting myself in the foot by lynching him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Sorry double post. Stupid iPod.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Niki I respect you outing your role like that and Kyle, I agree... the bodyguard should definitely protect Niki in the night round.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Niki I respect you outing your role like that and Kyle, I agree... the bodyguard should definitely protect Niki in the night round.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Mine double posted too! Weird!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:16 pm

A no lynch?

Really?

This just keeps getting better. No Kyle, I absolutely do not agree. Look
at the on goings of this round and do you REALLY think that protecting
Niki is going to help when the mafia are a part of the conversation for
this plan we are devising? Come on guys, really?

What we need to do is start looking into the people and figuring out
whats going on rather than turning away and running from the problem. Kyle if you are indeed good you know the importance of going with the gut for the chance that it will work out for us. With each round we no lynch we let the mafia get the best of us.

We should be lynching Stacie or Kiwi this round. Both of them have been 'making moves' by either throwing out random votes without rhyme or reason... or on the contrary just agreeing to whatever comes their way and jumping on board with nothing really to add to the investigation. Two great cover up techniques, and the two who to me seem most suspicious.

We need to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I haven't thrown out any votes at random!!! I told Kyle why I voted for him, and it was because I truly thought Jordan was telling the truth... until I went and reread.... then I explained why I retacted my vote and I told everyone why I did that as well.

So I've only voted twice... retracted one, and the other one we got a baddie on.

I can promise, and SWEAR (also on Niki's Dog), that you don't want to lynch me because I am a good guy!!!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm

I also think I contribute enough... I've always said I'm not a good investigator... that doesn't MAKE me a baddie right off the bat. I don't like to ask one million questions. I've always been more of a reader of other people's post and then I usually come to conclusions based on that. So, yes, usually it seems like I'm just agreeing.. but I do form my own opinions. I don't have anything to "Cover Up."
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:22 am

The "plan we are devising" Debani? You yourself said that Niki was most likely the next target when you pressured her to reveal. So the obvious choice for the bodyguard is to protect her. We risk more in a miss on lynch than we have to gain by not lynching and see what else can be learned in the night phase where I will more than likely be targeted. Trust me, Im sure it will still be a bit of a chess game in the night phase. The baddies are in a corner right now and they know it, losing the blocker was a huge blow for them. Yet you are still gung ho to lynch, if I vote anyone this round it will be you.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:01 am

Interesting that Debani doesn't want me protected.. and wants to lynch so badly. He just went way up on my suspect list. The only people I know are innocent are Kyle and I but Stacie's last post has convinced me she's innocent as well seeing she swore on my dog and she's not the type to do that and lie. That leaves debani, kiwi, donna, Sean and Pete. Two of them are mafia. One of them is most likely our tracker or bodyguard and of course Stacie could be either of those as well.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:09 am

You forgot about me Niki Sad
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 am

i take back my vote forNiki
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:13 am

Kyle wrote:
Big turn of events. Yes, I can confirm what Niki has said aabout my identity. So with me or Niki will almost certain to die in the night round I would think the best bet is for the Bodyguard to protect Niki and get another night of interrogating in for her and also have the tracker do his/her thing. More than likely I will die in the night since i am a confirmed innocent but if the good guys win I still feel like I won so no biggie. I think we should go for a NO LYNCH as to insure we dont accidentally hit the bodyguard or tracker. What the interrogator and tracker find in this upcoming night could be what puts the nail in the coffin of the baddies, just a thought. I do find it odd that Debani prodded Niki into the role reveal as that typically serves the baddies more so. Also, Debani being the self proclaimed star of these games I think he would see what Im saying about a no lynch being in our best interest if he were indeed a good guy. Instead he jumped directly on a Stacie vote. Top of my radar right now.

A no lynch you my friend have rocks in your head

i vote to lynch KYLE for the above reason
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:17 am

As possibly dumb of a move as it might be to publicly announce that the bodyguard needs to protect Niki, it's also the smartest move (and the only move) we have right now. I'm not sold on a "no lynch" round again...but the ability to have Niki investigate another person is the best idea for us to find out who's bad next round. Someone (or some-two) are squirming right now because of the role reveal.

The more I think about it, the funnier I find the whole situation of Debani pressuring Niki into a role reveal of the bodyguard after thinking she might be mafia. To me it's not suspicious but that's the turning point of this Day round, for sure.

That being said, I place a preliminary vote on Kiwi. Like all my votes, I am up for it being changed, but we know that the mafia did not know who the blocker was. I feel like Kiwi's crusade on Jordan was a lucky shot in the dark, he voted for Niki, and hasn't posted since.

And Kiwi, what's your favorite way to eat a kiwi?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:18 am

OK, just as I post Kiwi comes up in a bitch and posts before me, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:36 am

Aw sorry DJ. I love ya!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:49 am

And kiwi voting for Kyle when it's been CONFIRMED he's innocent... *shakes head* the only response I can think of to that is WTF?? Why would anyone innocent vote to lynch someone we know is innocent?? Hmm either cuz they're high or they're mafia.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:15 am

Kiwi, I'm thinking either you haven't read everything and missed the part where Niki cleared Kyle or you are ignoring it cause you don't believe Niki. Either way it really raises my suspicion of you. Would really like to hear you defend yourself somewhat, cause at this point I don't think you have at all

I also don't think a no-lynch would work in our favor again. We need to figure things out and making a mistake and accidentally taking out someone who could help us is definitely a risk, but if we take no risk we may not succeed at all. I think the first day a no-lynch works because we really have absolutely nothing to go on. Now we have 2 full days, 2 night rounds, and this day round to look at for clues. No reason we cannot come to some sort of agreement.

Kiwi is now definitely my #1 suspicion. We have to vote by tonight so I'm thinking of placing my vote there, will wait til later to see what else may come up.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:29 am

Deadline for day 3
Friday, May 11th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Stacie: 1 vote of 5 - Debani
Kyle:1 vote of 5 - Kiwi
Kiwi: 1 vote of 5 - DJ

Pending Votes: 6
Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie, Belasen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am

Kiwi, why would you vote for Kyle, if he's been proven innocent? That is just crazy!

DJ, I was thinking that Kiwi hasn't said much since voting for Niki... until he voted now for Kyle (who is innocent).

I think Kiwi is also on my radar.

Kiwi, I'm sorry. I VOTE TO LYNCH KIWI

*edited because I messed up on the color and bolding of my vote.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:38 am

Deadline for day 3
Friday, May 11th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Stacie: 1 vote of 5 - Debani
Kyle: 1 vote of 5 - Kiwi
Kiwi: 2 votes of 5 - DJ, Stacie

Pending Votes: 5
Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Belasen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:17 am

Again, I'm not 100% convinced of Kiwi's guiltiness, and I welcome a rebuttal from him, but he's made 3 posts, voting Niki, un-voting Niki, voting Kyle (and Niki pointed it out - why vote for an innocent person when we KNOW they are innocent)

I hate this expression, but smh
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:31 am

lol when you say SMH, I picture the Ru Paul contestant in your Avatar saying it! lol Makes me giggle!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:51 am

That's basically how I feel every day...........

Like a large black man in drag. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:57 am

HAHA!! Or it could be "Shaking my Hips", and I could picture Amy Winehouse singing it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next