ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?

Go down 
+6
Kenya
Deetster
Enchantress
Doggerz
Virtuanno
Thian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:13 am

I haven't read your second post, but I explained that exactly.

The Hunter is a role that people don't really have a means to "prove" they were that. If you of you claimed "special" roles, and all the wolves claimed to be PURE villagers, there would be MORE than half of the villagers being evil, and we'd have a nice shot to kill the villagers.

By Virt (as is my GUESS, but it could be Cam), claiming the hunter role, it rounds it back down to 50/50, and just becomes a choice between the two, which is a step up from it being a choice of who among the villagers isn't really a villager. Now we're kinda FORCED into going with that 50/50, but it kinda is a better shot for us too, because it's like...IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER.

That is just my guess though for why this is happening. Either way, it could have been unilateral, and Cam or Virt just is the wolf saying they are a hunter, and once that happened, it kinda makes it so the wolves need to try to get the hunter out, and the villagers need to discern who is the wolf pretending to be the hunter. There's like no way for it to be much of a choice anymore.

I'll read your second post and the rest of your first now Kenya.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

The difference is Cam really had no choice but to claim hunter since he had already claimed a good role. Virt had a choice. I believe Cam is evil but I agree with Kenya's point that, even if we lynch the wrong one, if they're the hunter they will take the other one down with them.

I do want to point out before this round ends that I find Boyd highly suspicious for the way he voted without sharing anything and allowed Tiffani to close down the round. I understand Virt was pressing for that, too, but Boyd had to know when he voted it would probably be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 am

Cam - At some point.. in the game.. back in the past rounds.. you said that you would make a post about what you thought of everyone. But you never did. Can you please tell me your opinions of everyone left in the game and who you are suspicious of.. who you think might be the 3 evil roles?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 am

Virt - Do you still think that Boyd could be evil? Why did you answer Yes. To my question to you last round of "If I was evil why would I even start to suggest a plan to narrow the evil roles down?" Yes I am going over everything that Cam and Virt have said in this entire game to see if anything makes me think either of them is more wolfy than the other. Why did you put me on your evil list as wolf/enchanter? At first it looked like you were copying derB's list.. but then you added me to evil roles.. and then randomly put 4 people as plain villagers.. when there could not be that many.. so basically you were assuming that the doppelganger was just a plain villager because you pointed that out as why you put 4 for plain villager. If you knew Cam couldn't be the hunter.. why would you add hunter beside his name as his role?

This is the list I"m referring to that Virt posted:

Quote :
Good Roles:

derB - Sick Relative
Cam - Hunter
Kyle - Seer

Evil Roles:

Tiffani - wolf
Kenya - wolf/enchanter
Boyd
Deetster

Villagers:

Virtuanno
Jackie
Stacie
Santos

When you voted for Tiffani.. you said I vote for TIffani.. just a guess. But yet you already knew she was evil because she clearly stated "I am a wolf".

And you STILL haven't answered my question of who do you think is lying about being a plain villager. Please answer this question, you said you refused to answer it until this round.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 am

I don't think it's a different story, Kenya. I think an evil role is going to lie as well. I just think that Cam is the evil one here. I believe Virt over Cam for being the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:19 am

When I had thought up the roles, it was before you had claimed doppelganger. I don't know if I posted before or after your role claim though.

At the moment, I'm inclined to believe that you are the doppelganger, and Cam is a wolf. Thus, my list would now be:

Good Roles:

Virtuanno - Hunter
Kenya - Doppelganger

Evil Roles:

Cam
Boyd
Deetster

Villagers:

Jackie
Stacie
Santos

The reason I didn't want to throw my name out there as the hunter and leave Cam up there was because I didn't want to get deeply involved in the role claim, and just left his name there, as everyone else had been making the assumption at that point. Not rocking the boat, knowing that Tiffani would by lynched, meant that I could put off confronting Cam until the start of this round, which I did.

As I've stated numerous times, my motives for not giving out information last round was because of the fact that it would be delivered straight into the hands of the wolves.

Also, in response to your question about my response to your question last round, I misread it. What I read was 'If I were a wolf, would I make plans to get rid of wolves?' to which I said 'Yes', because this is 'Being A Wolf 101'.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Kenya wrote:
Cam wasn't even around much to even go ahead and say hey derB you are correct or anything.

Cam was around - he was just silent. We were all waiting for everyone's lists but Cam didn't post one.

Kenya wrote:
When you voted for Tiffani.. you said I vote for TIffani.. just a guess. But yet you already knew she was evil because she clearly stated "I am a wolf".

I took Virt's "just a guess" comment as sarcasm.

I believe Virt over Cam, so I vote for Cam.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 pm

I want Cam to reply to what I said to him before I make my decision. Thanks Virt though.

Jackie - who out of those that said they were just a plain villager.. do you think is lying?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Majority to lynch 5.

Deadline 12 June 2011: Time 23:59EDT

Votes:

Cam: 2 vote of 5 - Virtuanno, Staciekins, Jackie
Virtuanno: 2 vote of 5 - Cam, Deetster

Pending Votes:
Boyd, Kenya, Santos

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Kenya wrote:
Jackie - who out of those that said they were just a plain villager.. do you think is lying?

My take at the believability is as follows:

Boyd - Hasn't given us anything and closed out the round very quickly last round. Uber suspicious of him.
Deet - Earlier I had him as one of the most believable but I switched him because I don't understand his logic this round.
Stacie - Seemed wishy washy at the beginning of the round - almost like she wanted to believe Cam since she didn't question his answer at all, but I agree with her vote.
Santos - Still seems villager to me but I want more of an opinion from him instead of questions.

I could see the most likely combo of evil being Cam/Boyd/Deet or Cam/Boyd/Stacie right now. Santos and/or Virt being in there is also possible but I think one of these two combinations seem most probable.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:32 pm

I think Cam/Boyd/Me would make much more sense since Stacie is voting Cam. (Though the me part is wrong, and I THINK, but am not sure the Cam part is wrong too). I feel like you are saying in putting those two together that you felt they were protecting/connective in this game, which seemed EXTREMELY true, and now Stacie is randomly taking Virt's aggressive target of Cam, something that seems would have normally turned her off, and is actually buying it and voting Cam...someone it just doesn't seem like she would decide to vote.

I feel those two cannot both be evil, and I found Stacie acting uncharacteristic to how she would normally.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I am not randomly taking his side. I truly believe Virt is the hunter. It seems to me that Virt makes a better argument than Cam at this time. It's not uncharacteristic of me. It is late in the game, Thain said this could possibly be our last round, and I would just like to make sure we get a wolf this round in hopes that we can fight another day for the village win!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Majority to lynch 5.

Votes:

Cam: 3 vote of 5 - Virtuanno, Staciekins, Jackie
Virtuanno: 2 vote of 5 - Cam, Deetster

Pending Votes:
Boyd, Kenya, Santos

Last edited by Thian on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Stacie, which three do you think are evil?

Thian - Cam has 3 votes.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

thanks, got it updated.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

What's difficult is the last wolf doesn't know the other evil roles.. the sorcerer doesn't know the other evil roles. The enchanter knows of ONE evil role and that's it. So it's really hard to base anything off of who voted with who.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

I know. I agree with you Kenya.. it is difficult to know for sure.

I think Cam, Deet, and Boyd/Kenya are the evil rolls.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

BTW thanks kenya for the vote updates. appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 pm

I just get this really odd vibe about this round..

so for now I'm going to cast my vote this way..

Because I don't know what's going on and it's really making me uncomfortable.. Therefore I'm going to place my vote for who I feel is more suspicious to me.

I vote for Virt.

It could change.. but the fact that Stacie still is thinking I'm evil when it's obvious that I am the doppelganger.. makes me not really want to trust her judgement.

Plus I do follow Deet's point of view more in this situation with the Cam Vs Virt. Plus honestly one of them is most likely the hunter.. therefore if we do go for the wrong person, I would hope that person would go ahead and kill the one that we don't lynch.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Staciekins wrote:
I know. I agree with you Kenya.. it is difficult to know for sure.

I think Cam, Deet, and Boyd/Kenya are the evil rolls.

Okay, this is why I asked you the question and didn't limit it to just claimed villagers since you said you thought Kenya was evil last round. If Kenya is lying about her role then the real Doppelganger should be voting for her. Otherwise, I see no reason to believe Kenya is not who she says she is.

Can you explain why you are saying you think Kenya is evil?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Majority to lynch 5.

Votes:

Cam: 3 vote of 5 - Virtuanno, Staciekins, Jackie
Virtuanno: 3 vote of 5 - Cam, Deetster, Kenya

Pending Votes:
Boyd, Santos

Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:14 pm

To be honest, I think Stacie is doing what she needs to do to get this round to finish up without Virtuanno being killed. I'm not positive, but it just seems like she implicity knows this has to happen, because if I feel really irked by his behavior and targeting of Cam, I can't believe that she wouldn't given her past actions, and the level attention she is giving to the overall situation. Like...I feel like she should have known Kenya is almost positively innocent, and thought it was either Jackie or Santos who are also evil if she was really connecting the dots I feel like she wants us to believe she is in her strong assertion that Virt has "convinced" her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm also not understanding what Stacie is saying about Kenya and it's bugging me.

Boyd, Santos, can you both please weigh in on Cam vs Virt and tell us who you are voting? As well as opinions on everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Kenya wrote:
I want Cam to reply to what I said to him before I make my decision. Thanks Virt though.

Kenya wrote:
I vote for Virt.

Did I miss Cam's post?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

It's really not helpful that Cam/Boyd are not really contributing to this, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?   Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 8 - Day 5 - What is a girl to do?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next