ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!

Go down 
+14
Amanda Leigh
Deetster
Santos
Staciekins
Dragonbunny
Tiffani
Donna
Doggerz
derB
Enchantress
Brant
Virtuanno
Kenya
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

Not if the evil role is the sorcerer and the other evil roles don't know that one of the people tied is evil.. or heck even if it's the enchanter.. the only way they could panic is if one of the people in the tie is a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

Sick Relative 3 days to survive

Deadline: 21 May 2011 Time 23:59EDT Oh with the new deadline of um tomorrow at 1pm EST I think it was???
Majority Vote: 8 to lynch, if 8 people cannot come to an agreement most votes by deadline will be lynched

VOTES:
Dragonbunny: 5 votes of 8
: Mandie, Cam, Tanisha, Boyd, Kyle
Stacie: 2 votes of 8: Deetster, Santos
Kyle: 5 votes of 8: Kenya, Dragonbunny, Jackie, Stacie, Tiffani

Pending Votes: 3
Virtuanno, derB, Brant
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

Not to mention.. I think you are the only one panicking Brant.. nobody else is around but me you, jackie and tiffani lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:18 am

Some music to set the mood...

Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

Kenya wrote:
Not if the evil role is the sorcerer and the other evil roles don't know that one of the people tied is evil.. or heck even if it's the enchanter.. the only way they could panic is if one of the people in the tie is a wolf.
Yes indeed. And since DB and Kyle are in my potential 8 for evil candidates, I think there's a pretty good chance that one of them is evil unless I'm looking in the wrong direction.

From an information standpoint, what will we learn if Kyle is evil or Kyle is innocent? What will we learn if Db is evil or Db is innocent?

The way I look at it, Db has done just as many suspicious things as Kyle. While that could be contained in his personality, at the same time, if he's evil, wouldn't it be contained within his personality as well? Is his personality really a reason to just excuse random, crazy actions? If he's good, we learn a lot about the split. If he's evil, we have definite directions to look in next round. With Kyle, if he's evil, we don't have much direction. If he's good, we have almost no direction and have to deal with more DB votes next round.

That's where I am coming from. SO many more reasons to lynch Db right now in my head.

Kenya wrote:
Not to mention.. I think you are the only one panicking Brant.. nobody else is around but me you, jackie and tiffani lol
I'm panicking? I feel like other people went "OMG BRANT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" when I retracted after Kyle had reached 6. Which I've been planning on doing since I woke up to get some drama and potential information.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:24 am

Jackie.. I think you were trying to distract us.. is that a signal!? lol jk
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:26 am

Okay Brant, so please tell me what information you have gathered from your quest of retracting and what not????
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:27 am

Kenya wrote:
Jackie.. I think you were trying to distract us.. is that a signal!? lol jk

LOL hey there is never a reason not to listen to Queen. Take that as a signal if you wish. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 35478
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:28 am

I couldn't help myself.. hehe Smile

I think I'm gonna have some more cake.. mmmm
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:29 am

Kenya wrote:
Okay Brant, so please tell me what information you have gathered from your quest of retracting and what not????
Some, not a lot, based on certain reactions from you, Tiffani, and Jackie. There's still time for more. Smile

Also, Jackie, don't think I didn't catch the capital EN in the URL of that video, you ENchanter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:31 am

Well my reaction was confusion.. of how you retracting benefits anything. But it does raise red flags for me about you though.. so if that's what you were going for, you got it.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:36 am

The thing with Kyle is I feel like his defense was very vague and weak. Not unlike his defense last game when he was innocent. But, I do agree with Brant that he has been less lighthearted than last game. Could mean he has been stressed out or paranoid which are probably signs of an evil role.

It's like the difference for Cam this round. Last game he was pretty much non-existent around the board, barely posting. This game he is much more active, light-hearted, and seems to be paying much more attention. Like his knowledge of the roles that Brant pointed out. So, you can tell he's more into the game but he is definitely not acting like he has an evil role imo.

Dragonbunny just seems to be acting the same as I've seen him act when he was innocent in the two past games I was in with him. Yeah, I see what you're saying about his personality staying with him even if he was evil, though.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:39 am

Brant wrote:
Kenya wrote:

Also, Jackie, don't think I didn't catch the capital EN in the URL of that video, you ENchanter. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 535556

Oh lord, Brant. How does that mind of yours work? It fascinates me. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 35478
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:42 am

I vote for Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:43 am

Jackie wrote:
Tiffani wrote:
Brant, the world is going to end tonight, everyone's probably packing! lol

What is this with the world ending tonight, lol? Do you know something I don't?? If so, I want to go with you. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 35478

Some craz..........I mean smart man, said the world was going to end in 1994, but he decided he got his dates mixed up after re-reading the bible and it's actually going to end May 21 2011 at 6pm, you'll be ok though, you're three hours behind Wink lol UNLESS, because he's in California, i'll have an extra three hours?

edited to fix date, hey if the rapture guy can do it, why can't i?? lol

Last edited by Tiffani on Sat May 21, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:43 am

Hi, Virtuanno.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

I still kinda feel like Kyle is innocent but that is just me. I think Brant said last night somewhere before he went to bed he would change his vote today, so I wasn't surprised or anything when I woke up a few mins ago and saw that he did. It is my personal opinion that those that "dont" want to vote dragonbunny (for the 2nd time in a row here) are doing so for other reasons, but thats just a hunch I have, as some of you have called it in this game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Sick Relative 3 days to survive

Deadline: 21 May 2011 Time 23:59EDT Oh with the new deadline of um tomorrow at 1pm EST I think it was???
Majority Vote: 8 to lynch, if 8 people cannot come to an agreement most votes by deadline will be lynched

VOTES:
Dragonbunny: 5 votes of 8
: Mandie, Cam, Tanisha, Boyd, Kyle
Stacie: 2 votes of 8: Deetster, Santos
Kyle: 6 votes of 8: Kenya, Dragonbunny, Jackie, Stacie, Tiffani, Brant

Pending Votes: 2
Virtuanno, derB
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:44 am

Brant wrote:
Oh, Tiffani said packing not panicking. Never mind what I just said before, lol

I bet the believers will be panicking though, I read about one family saying they budgeted their money to last until today and if the world doesn't end they'll be left with nothing lmfao With a kid and a baby on the way, that's kind of ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:45 am

Tiffani wrote:
Jackie wrote:
Tiffani wrote:
Brant, the world is going to end tonight, everyone's probably packing! lol

What is this with the world ending tonight, lol? Do you know something I don't?? If so, I want to go with you. Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 35478

Some craz..........I mean smart man, said the world was going to end in 1994, but he decided he got his dates mixed up after re-reading the bible and it's actually going to end May 21 2001 at 6pm, you'll be ok though, you're three hours behind Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 535556 lol UNLESS, because he's in California, i'll have an extra three hours?

You mean May 21 2011 I assume, lol? Today is my little sister's bday. Happy Birthday, Cherie! Mwah!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:45 am

Mandie.. you have your opinions that Boyd is innocent and that dragonldy was innocent and that whoever else is innocent. Well I have the same feelings about a few people myself.. or at least that they are more likely innocent than others. That is why I haven't voted for dragonbunny because I don't feel he is evil.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:46 am

thanks for your explanation but I already knew why you didnt vote him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:47 am

I am now pulling the psychological experiment game, rofl.

I retract from Kyle.

Since the deadline is near, just keep in mind, I think on page 9, the information gathered may be useful as far as the reactions based on the "no kill". If I'm not back tomorrow, that's basically the best piece of evidence I feel I've collected along with thinking the votes were intentionally split as far as evil roles not voting together.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:48 am

Lost track of the game, and it's 2:45 in the morning.

I didn't realise we were so close to the lynch - last time I checked Thian was about to cancel the game. I got distracted this afternoon, as I'm at my cousin's place for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:48 am

Amanda wrote:
thanks for your explanation but I already knew why you didnt vote him.

It's not because he's my boyfriend. I have voted him in the past when I found he was behaving differently.. but he was the seer back then when he had a role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!   Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Season 8 - Day 2 - Double Trouble!
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next